PDA

View Full Version : KTV with Singaporean Chinese KTV Hostesses

devildick
22-12-2021, 12:39 PM
Where can we find KTV with Singaporean Chinese KTV Hostesses nowadays?

bryanlailai
22-12-2021, 04:18 PM
due to covid, currently no ktv operating

kombust
22-12-2021, 08:33 PM
book a few local fls overnight and open room in a decently atas hotel. sure can but whether your wallet can handle.

winner38
22-12-2021, 08:41 PM
last week went jalan besar to eat Kok-Kee wanton mee, walked past a few ktv and they're kinda like in operation?

saw 1 chinese ah-lian with sinkie accent talking to her 2 customers while they all smoking outside the shop.

don't ask me the name of the ktv. i walked past 2 or 3 there but never took notice of the names.

3someking
22-12-2021, 09:42 PM
last week went jalan besar to eat Kok-Kee wanton mee, walked past a few ktv and they're kinda like in operation?

saw 1 chinese ah-lian with sinkie accent talking to her 2 customers while they all smoking outside the shop.

don't ask me the name of the ktv. i walked past 2 or 3 there but never took notice of the names.
You mean along jalan besar?

Unityrod
22-12-2021, 09:54 PM
Should be foch road.

winner38
22-12-2021, 11:30 PM

Should be foch road.

yes foch road.

between those 2 lanes back and front has quite a number of ktvs.

Brother
22-12-2021, 11:42 PM
Went on one with local hostesses but just drinking and companionship though. Playability simply not there :(

3someking
23-12-2021, 12:02 AM
yes foch road.

between those 2 lanes back and front has quite a number of ktvs.

Thanks for the info.

Anyway those ktv convert to bistros still exists.playibility still the same as before.just that price is 2x.

Anyway wondering what happen to club ace. Its at foch road.

asdfghjk1234
23-12-2021, 06:01 AM
Went on one with local hostesses but just drinking and companionship though. Playability simply not there :(

Bro can share?

asdfghjk1234
23-12-2021, 06:03 AM
Where can we find KTV with Singaporean Chinese KTV Hostesses nowadays?

I have a local girl contact from Zara which can bring u to local girls KTV. If u interested pm me.

devildick
24-12-2021, 07:11 PM
Thank You all for offering advice.

Actually, I am asking this for a friend of mine who has a lot of money.

He is trying to bonk Singaporean Chinese KTV hostesses on a regular basis but they must have big boobs preferably E-Cups and above.

He do not mind offering a lot of money to Singaporean Chinese KTV Hostesses to be his regular sugar babes as long as they have big boobs.

But there exists a huge problem because my friend is a non-smoker and too many KTV hostesses smoke.

asdfghjk1234
24-12-2021, 07:18 PM

He is trying to bonk Singaporean Chinese KTV hostesses on a regular basis but they must have big boobs preferably E-Cups and above.

He do not mind offering a lot of money to Singaporean Chinese KTV Hostesses to be his regular sugar babes as long as they have big boobs.

But there exists a huge problem because my friend is a non-smoker and too many KTV hostesses smoke.

He can always ask them to smoke outside

bignehneh
26-12-2021, 06:31 PM

Since he got lots of money to burn. Why masseur the Eva and Alice sis. F and G cup respectively

ogawana
26-12-2021, 07:56 PM
Did not come across local KTV hostess for many years. Those times we can talk dirty in dialect/local mandarin while HJ/FJ in the room :D

devildick
27-12-2021, 12:29 PM
Since he got lots of money to burn. Why masseur the Eva and Alice sis. F and G cup respectively

But they are born & bred in Mainland China, not Singaporean Chinese.

4Dguru
27-12-2021, 12:35 PM

They are known as naturalized Singaporean. With pink card, they demand high rates :p

Even Vn Po costs you average $350 to accompany for drinking only. Local gals? Only for the riches one... not for commoners like me :D

bignehneh
27-12-2021, 01:26 PM

Difficult to find Singapore F cup la. Either they are like a fucking pig or ugly like fuck

devildick
27-12-2021, 05:26 PM
Difficult to find Singapore F cup la. Either they are like a fucking pig or ugly like fuck

It doesn’t matter that the girls are like a fucking pig or ugly like fuck as long as they are Singaporean Chinese born and bred and have huge tits.

My friend and I don’t really like Mainland Chinese women and do not wish to have anymore affinities with Mainland Chinese women.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but breasts are not. You can measure breasts but you can’t measure the beauty or ugliness of a woman’s face.

My friend is actually looking for young Singaporean Chinese BBW Girls with the biggest breasts ever.

https://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Fuko

Someone like Fuko comes to mind.

SadLoser
31-12-2021, 11:00 AM

Is the local hostess pretty bro? If local SYT or pretty ah lian type I dun mind... just want a pretty gal company me drink for companionship :p

Dun need to TNN or hanky-panky also can :o

Brother
31-12-2021, 01:56 PM
Pretty or not subjective lah, but not my vegetable bro 😂 Is the local hostess pretty bro? If local SYT or pretty ah lian type I dun mind... just want a pretty gal company me drink for companionship :p

Dun need to TNN or hanky-panky also can :o