PDA

View Full Version : Avoid at all costs! MP at 8 Mayo Street (SKIN CARE BEAUTY)

shyboiboi
17-12-2021, 02:25 PM
Hello,

Pervious thread got deleted. But no concern, here to start new ones.
Just to share they always close down the stall after customer go in and lock door. So police also cant go in. Only reopen when they no customers inside

shyboiboi
17-12-2021, 02:27 PM
once again, they run the operations when the customer goes in, they lock door and close shop (acting like its closed)
When i went in, i was asked to bath, then strip naked.
No message given (i was not there for this anyway)
Then i was quoted $50 HJ, $80 BJ, $150

the girl who service me, just rub me 10 times (i can fking count it)
Then put condom and just ride me 7-9 times (then she say she tired, can switch?)
Okay fine, then i do my own style(since i just wanna release)

I only do her 5mins, she say "no release yet?"

I fking tulan, paid, and go.

bignehneh
17-12-2021, 04:40 PM
So jialat. Can still talk means you didn’t bang her hard enough la… usually should be morning very loud

4Dguru
17-12-2021, 06:32 PM
Up for sharing the info :D

Shiofukis
17-12-2021, 06:38 PM
Upz... for exposing despicable joint ..!

navras
17-12-2021, 06:57 PM
Previous batch was better but all balek kampong liao. ☹️

werdna83
18-12-2021, 03:19 PM
up for good

shyboiboi
19-12-2021, 11:14 AM
Up for sharing the info :D

Upz... for exposing despicable joint ..!

up for good

Thanks, will up u guys once i recover.

milffella
19-12-2021, 03:11 PM
Thanks, will up u guys once i recover.

Call 999 and they will soon know the wrath of roberts

soonbeng
20-12-2021, 05:01 AM
Hi shyboiboi. Sorry it happened to you. What country is the girl from?

Leodude
20-12-2021, 09:27 AM
The operations around that areas aka Perak Road/Dunlop St are just not worth going.. Advertised 1hr but 15mins in they r rushing you, asking if u r done.. Not worth the $$

clubnite
20-12-2021, 11:13 AM
I believe mostly Chinese, but the kind that just want to rip you off. They lurk mainly in Michat

JohnRoti00
20-12-2021, 11:49 AM
thanks for sharing bro. will avoid!

bigmannow
20-12-2021, 01:36 PM
Nowadays all same pattern

shyboiboi
22-12-2021, 04:26 PM
They do have 2 Viet lady fyi

klthbm
23-12-2021, 07:54 PM
Previous batch was better but all balek kampong liao. ☹️

I got the contact of 1 of the previous batch but her new shop only HJ now sadly. This new batch also don't have a habit of trimming their nails so they will inadvertently scratch you during the massage.

shyboiboi
25-12-2021, 01:39 PM
just to share if your going for a Christmas release, dont go here :D

Jolinislove
25-12-2021, 02:29 PM
once again, they run the operations when the customer goes in, they lock door and close shop (acting like its closed)
When i went in, i was asked to bath, then strip naked.
No message given (i was not there for this anyway)
Then i was quoted $50 HJ, $80 BJ, $150

the girl who service me, just rub me 10 times (i can fking count it)
Then put condom and just ride me 7-9 times (then she say she tired, can switch?)
Okay fine, then i do my own style(since i just wanna release)

I only do her 5mins, she say "no release yet?"

I fking tulan, paid, and go.

Third girl was OK 1-2 months back when I tried. Good massage, service wise soso.

navras
28-12-2021, 02:52 AM
I got the contact of 1 of the previous batch but her new shop only HJ now sadly. This new batch also don't have a habit of trimming their nails so they will inadvertently scratch you during the massage.

Ahh…she no do full service now. Only HJ. That means the new shop management very strict liao. Not like last time at the old shop only curtains but you can heard cinematic Surround sound machiam going for range.

funny4sg
28-12-2021, 09:28 AM
She is in a Cat1 joint now. Of course only HJ is allowed.

Ahh…she no do full service now. Only HJ. That means the new shop management very strict liao. Not like last time at the old shop only curtains but you can heard cinematic Surround sound machiam going for range.

klthbm
28-12-2021, 10:57 AM

She moved to another shop, no longer at this address. Her new place also curtains but can't do FJ.

qwerty2009
28-12-2021, 10:45 PM
Bro, i can sense your wrath and dulanness to open this thread.

You can actually do an anonymous report to police if you really want to tear this place down.

shyboiboi
29-12-2021, 10:01 PM
Bro, i can sense your wrath and dulanness to open this thread.

You can actually do an anonymous report to police if you really want to tear this place down.

i did tho, so far never tear them down.
think they increase more girls somemore. or maybe not my ticket yet LOL

riotspace
29-12-2021, 11:00 PM
i did tho, so far never tear them down.
think they increase more girls somemore. or maybe not my ticket yet LOL

Year end a lot of mata take leave maybe not enough to raid bro, hahaha

shyboiboi
31-12-2021, 09:31 AM
i going to make another report soon, since no actions wor. :)
Anyway Happy new year people :p:p

Hatchetman
01-01-2022, 12:19 PM
Thanks for sharing I also want to report my own bad experience to mata. Bring down these bitches if they think they can fk with us like that

shyboiboi
01-01-2022, 12:48 PM
Thanks for sharing I also want to report my own bad experience to mata. Bring down these bitches if they think they can fk with us like that

upped you.
Maybe we should form a group to report bad services tgt.

shyboiboi
05-01-2022, 11:19 PM
to the bro who up me, please leave msg hor.

Anyway i think i saw 1 new girl, but i dont know good anot

shyboiboi
10-01-2022, 08:15 PM
bump for awareness

Leo1966
11-01-2022, 09:41 AM
i going to make another report soon, since no actions wor. :)
Anyway Happy new year people :p:p

So what happen to this place now?

shyboiboi
11-01-2022, 09:39 PM
So what happen to this place now?

still surviving tho.. that area quite good de la, dont know why no raid 1...

shyboiboi
17-01-2022, 09:23 PM
bounce it up again since no raid :(

TheTrader2359
18-01-2022, 08:49 AM
bounce it up again since no raid :(

aiyo..just make a report using your IC at the police station. why want to use anonymous report leh

sladang
18-01-2022, 01:00 PM
aiyo..just make a report using your IC at the police station. why want to use anonymous report leh

This is called borrow knife kill people lor 借刀杀人 :D ..

shyboiboi
07-03-2022, 04:03 PM
bump it uppppppppppp

Semakdd
07-03-2022, 07:55 PM
Wahlao just dun patronize again la. Why need to destroy ppl business

shyboiboi
18-04-2022, 06:58 PM
bump~~~~~~~~~~

speciallymine
19-04-2022, 04:20 PM
Erm keep bumping also no use what. I think a friend went once recently shared service was ok but the curtains abit sian only.

owenfang
20-04-2022, 07:07 AM
Get a secondary boy to visit this shop

Confirm get raid

Capricorn69
20-04-2022, 03:13 PM
Erm keep bumping also no use what. I think a friend went once recently shared service was ok but the curtains abit sian only.

no more individual room??

jsparrow
22-04-2022, 03:18 PM

Hmmm got one contact in miChat still yet to try, but seems like if all in is at $200

LucasTanPT
21-05-2022, 12:00 AM
Hi Bro, i went to the 8 Mayo SPA, had a different experience.
Anyway, here to write my review bro.

FR for the above girl

Shop Environment: Very discreet, as bro mentioned, there is no way to raid 1. We go in, they close shop.

Girls: I got this feeling like walking into Geylang RL shopes, You can choose who you want there, i choose the above lor

Moving onto Actions!

Looks: 9/10 looks damn pretty to me! Little photoshop on the pics. In fact looks prettier in real life compared to photo hahaha. No obvious visible flaws in the facial features, or her makeup is natural enough to cover them.

Body: 9/10 155-160 range, very short to me since im 179. Not for those who like slim, petite or bony girls. She have small tummy, thicc booty and good moisturised smooth skin.

Boobs: 9/10 natural B cups, somewhat sensitive to tuning, licking and sucking. natural boobs.

Ass: 10/10 that booty is phat and nice to grab and doggy. Cowgirl was great too, feeling her booty slapping your thighs and balls. Enough said.

Catbath: 8/10, teasing and pretty much SOP, a bit short but i wanted to move on anyways, you might want more then just request.

Kissing/Frenching: 9/10, very hot kissing, tease me and had me wanting more. Frenching happened when she got into the mood and tongue fighting. However this is subject to individual chemistry according to her, so you need to build with foreplay and talk. She doesnt really like frenching.

BBBJ: 8/10 could improve the vacuum when sucking a bit more, no DT. Sucked and licked my balls for quite a while when i requested for more. Suck my soul out. Not bad overall.

Painting: 10/10 shaved a few days ago, little bit of stubble growing out. Very responsive to painting, clit is sensitive enough and felt her entire body trembling when i suck and paint and tease her clit haha.

FJ: THIS IS THE HIGHLIGHT
Because got 2 other bro also doing the fucks, i can HEAR 2 OTHER GIRLS MOANING. Fucking whole shop just girls MOANING
This is indeed ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE. I bluff u not, u hear their moan, u hard

9/10 kept trying different methods to keep me hard. Cowgirl is a must try, her favourite, she grind and ride like crazy and feels damn good. moved onto doggy and seeing that ass as i pounded her, High score for her efforts in getting me hard again and again. When i finally maintained the sex was hot and felt great, pussy is tight enough to feel the walls pushing back and sucking onto me as i pumped her.

GFE: 10/10 Warmed up to me quickly and keep on grabbing my chest, dick and balls and molesting at the same time haha.

Overall one of the better bonks of this year thus far.

RTF: I saw some other girl, i will be trying them out next week!

If you like my FR, just up my point will do.

LucasTanPT
21-05-2022, 12:10 AM
Anyway, i have not see the 3rd girl that day.. if i see her, i sure piak her.. that cute puppy eyes. Maybe i record the moaning then share with you all :D:D

taumajid2003
21-05-2022, 12:28 PM
ALL BROTHERS PLEASE BOYCOTT THIS SHOP! LET IT DIE A NAUTRAL DEATH

Capricorn69
21-05-2022, 01:49 PM
wah bro can hear moaning. Is it curtain partition ?

Because got 2 other bro also doing the fucks, i can HEAR 2 OTHER GIRLS MOANING. Fucking whole shop just girls MOANING
This is indeed ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE. I bluff u not, u hear their moan, u hard

9/10 kept trying different methods to keep me hard. Cowgirl is a must try, her favourite, she grind and ride like crazy and feels damn good. moved onto doggy and seeing that ass as i pounded her, High score for her efforts in getting me hard again and again. When i finally maintained the sex was hot and felt great, pussy is tight enough to feel the walls pushing back and sucking onto me as i pumped her.

GFE: 10/10 Warmed up to me quickly and keep on grabbing my chest, dick and balls and molesting at the same time haha.

LucasTanPT
21-05-2022, 03:50 PM
It's like u know the JAV.. just that you dont see other bro fking, but can hear alot of moaning. Different and unique experience for me la. i will go again

wah bro can hear moaning. Is it curtain partition ?

LucasTanPT
21-05-2022, 06:29 PM
Sorry bro, why ah

kason
21-05-2022, 09:09 PM

Well say bro support you

taumajid2003
21-05-2022, 09:49 PM
Well say bro support you

Thank You. I really think all bros here who has the same goal and objective of cheonging and be happy should stick together to "control" the market. I am sure they rely on us more than we on them. Boycott any SPA for a period of 6 mths...I tell you they will wake up and starts giving promotion and cutting down prices

Rhluver
22-05-2022, 03:03 AM
Hi bros, I'm not here to promote this shop. I personally also dont like it. It's really chui like what other bros said. Curtains separately the beds within like 2m apart nia. And yes, you can really hear next bed piaking and girls moaning, "harder... harder... ah ah ah....". My 1st time there was like WTF...

I'm here purely to recommend the 3rd gal that some bros were speaking of. I have known her since 5yrs back when she was in Arab St. I also did some posts recommending her back then. But she suddenly went back cos of homesick. Ever since I lost contact but now she's back. But she suay la, kana this MP and biz is bad so am just trying to help her nia. As mentioned above, I'm here recommending her only, not the MP or other gals (whom I never tried b4) in the same shop. I only know the 3rd gal. Below is my FR.

This is one of my fav ML since many yrs ago. Her massage is very good. Not piano. And she very willing to please and soft spoken person.

Her name is Jing Jing.

- French ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I really seldom French but this one I will French like no tml
- Boobs ⭐⭐⭐⭐ B+/C Very nice to fondle and lick. Sibei song
- Massage ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Very good oil massage. Can fall asleep that kind. Got standard got sequence one.
- Catbath ⭐⭐⭐⭐ lick from top to bottom.
- Shower NA.
- BJ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Whole rod in her mouth with her tongue swirling inside. The feeling is shiok. Balls licking & sucking, just request for it.
- Painting ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Almost 白虎 kind。She loves to be painted. Will grab ur head or interlock ur finger when she high. Can finger (this a plus point cos many ML don't allow)
- RTM Yes. But not often becos like wat other bros said, the MP is chui but i know when i wan a good rub + a gfe happy ending, she's the one to look for....

If she goes to another MP, I will just follow there also, no matter location in Singapore.

LucasTanPT
30-06-2022, 08:14 PM
Very sorri for the late FR
Here's my report for the 3rd girl

https://singsupplies.com/img/431237.jpg

Looks: The above photo is her, those small cute chinese girl
Body: No scars watsoever, i basically touch from head to toe
Shower: there is a shared shower room, i go inside, they close shop, i shower.
Catbath: O ask her to lick my neck, love it, slowly move down to my dick and cover it fully wet!
BBBJ: Suck my soul out, almost shoot, then i stop her.
Painting: Clit is sensitive enough and felt her entire body trembling when i suck and paint and tease her clit haha.
I was doing my rubbing with my dick on her pussy, fully wet dick from her BBBJ rubbing her pussy. Sibei shiok, till she say "想进去吗?" WTTFFFF, never caps on yet!
I shall no give too much comments on these! As this is my personal experience.
Damage: 230/1

(I really appreciate some contact trade so i can try out more FJ in spa like this)

IamGood
01-07-2022, 06:31 AM
30a Mayo, street any fr

funny4sg
01-07-2022, 08:12 AM
Jing Jing is no longer with this joint.

Catbath: O ask her to lick my neck, love it, slowly move down to my dick and cover it fully wet!
Painting: Clit is sensitive enough and felt her entire body trembling when i suck and paint and tease her clit haha.
I was doing my rubbing with my dick on her pussy, fully wet dick from her BBBJ rubbing her pussy. Sibei shiok, till she say "想进去吗?" WTTFFFF, never caps on yet!

(I really appreciate some contact trade so i can try out more FJ in spa like this)

LucasTanPT
01-07-2022, 08:42 AM
oops, jing jing msg me she change place le.. hahaha ps bros..
maybe i write a FR for the girls who are currently there

sinkwc
01-07-2022, 11:55 AM
Jing jing say that to me too….just go in..be careful. now damage so ex now. Though 150?

kiange
03-07-2022, 08:14 PM
care to PM me for Jing Jing contact ? I am interested 🙂

LucasTanPT
09-07-2022, 11:56 AM
They got me they got 1 more shop near Jalan Besar MRT, once that is facing the road. i will reccee then let you all know again!

LucasTanPT
12-07-2022, 11:50 AM
Hi guys,

Alot of PM on where the next shop, i will post it here ba.

The girls service are almost the same, i would say comparable to Jing Jing!
The lady i tried call MiuMiu, Entry was $50, she offer $150 for FJ, i reject her, then she say $100. then i okay. She tried to sell me $200 for Raw, which i reject as well (Cos she not my type)

Overall comments
Looks: Very Slutty looks, i recommend bros who into sluts, can go for this
Service: she is alright to do what makes you feels good!

If you like my FR, just up me and share some location as well

LucasTanPT
12-07-2022, 11:56 AM
FR for Miu Miu

Body:★★★★★
Breast was soft. I am not boobs lover so I feel is just nice. Nipple was sensitive to teasing. long hair and the skin was smooth. No visual sign or scar or mark on her body. Pussy very less hair.

Frenching:★★★★
The frenching was those like bf and gf sensual wet kissing. It ended fast but she was quite a good frencher and kisser.

BlowJob:★★★★★
I lie down and let her do the job. She gave me a very long, slow and steady BBBJ for me. She slowly lick the both side of my ball, lick the ball and my shaft. After that she she move on to the dick head, she lick it like a small gal licking an ice cream.The suction was firm. Lastly, i hold on to her head and then i push my cock deep into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping and she just obligned and follow it. It was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside and i am almost choking her. I pull out my cock, control myself not to cum. Cap on and bonk her.

FJ:★★★★★
I did not paint her as too eager to go into action. I start to pump her in missionary and I pump her hard hard and deep deep that she moan and whine “ah ah ah ah ah, wa cao, 好深”. The coordination was good. Her expression was like she was enjoying so much and like fucking a slut. I can feel the tightness and hotness of my cock inside her. After that, I change position and hold on to her leg high and thrust my hip area to have a firm grip. I adjust my position and her arm cling on to my body tightly and her leg lock on my hip tightly. I go for a longer and deeper thrust. The moaning get louder with stereo surround when i trust deeper and and accelerate my speed to the fastest. She able to take in fast and slow movement. I can feel that she climax and high liao then i hold on to both her arm and the sound effect of “piak piak piak”. After a few fast and furiously stroke, i finally cum inside the condom and i collapse on top of her. Both of us were sweating and exhausted.

Attitude: ★★★★★
The GFE was high with lot of cuddling and hugging. The atmosphere was great with some music. Super gfe and her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash or play phone type.

Overall: ★★★★★
The session was a fast one and I make use of the time given. Some may have the fast food feel. I enjoy the bonk and thinking of rtf soon. I would recommend to try her.

LucasTanPT
14-07-2022, 08:04 PM
hear from Miu Miu that business was bad, so i went there again.
I do recommend bro to try Miu Miu.. tho there are many syt there too

soonbeng
15-07-2022, 07:52 AM
FR for Miu Miu

Body:★★★★★
Breast was soft. I am not boobs lover so I feel is just nice. Nipple was sensitive to teasing. long hair and the skin was smooth. No visual sign or scar or mark on her body. Pussy very less hair.

Frenching:★★★★
The frenching was those like bf and gf sensual wet kissing. It ended fast but she was quite a good frencher and kisser...

Hi LucasTanPT. Thanks for the photos, location and FR. Please tone down the parts about the special services because the cops are reading this website. Use PMs. What if you RTM and an AV Police raid happens there!?

chimera117
17-07-2022, 11:09 AM
Hi guys,

The girls service are almost the same, i would say comparable to Jing Jing!
The lady i tried call MiuMiu, Entry was $50, she offer $150 for FJ, i reject her, then she say $100. then i okay. She tried to sell me $200 for Raw, which i reject as well (Cos she not my type)

Overall comments
Looks: Very Slutty looks, i recommend bros who into sluts, can go for this
Service: she is alright to do what makes you feels good!

If you like my FR, just up me and share some location as well

went down to the MP after reading this fr.
they have about 6 ladies to choose from.
wanted to try miumiu but she wasnt around.
the lady i had was at least 170 in height, so any bro who like tall ladies can go and look for her.
massage was non existent, $150 fj but she was a bit of a dead fish.
shop is curtain partitioned which means can hear every bed piak piak and girls moaning. the curtains arent well made as well so theres always a gap that people can look through.
they have a back door so you dont have to leave via the front.

LucasTanPT
17-07-2022, 12:09 PM
went down to the MP after reading this fr.
the lady i had was at least 170 in height, so any bro who like tall ladies can go and look for her.
shop is curtain partitioned which means can hear every bed piak piak and girls moaning. the curtains arent well made as well so theres always a gap that people can look through.
they have a back door so you dont have to leave via the front.

Ahh sad.. not miumiu?
Hmmm tall lady i have not tried...
okok, maybe i go for the shorter ones. thanks bro!

LucasTanPT
17-07-2022, 12:10 PM
Hi LucasTanPT. Thanks for the photos, location and FR. Please tone down the parts about the special services because the cops are reading this website. Use PMs. What if you RTM and an AV Police raid happens there!?

bro.. if they want raid.. already happen... you know they there for how long already.. besides.. how u raid when the stall is closed? :confused::confused:

They lock door, close lights.. :D:D

soonbeng
17-07-2022, 07:42 PM
The AV Police have broken down the glass frontage of a spa to raid it before. A spa girl in another spa told me they barge in "commando style" by breaking down the glass.

jryjem
18-07-2022, 06:44 PM
The girl u try is it call guo guo?

jryjem
18-07-2022, 06:45 PM
Best not to post address, use pm.

bro.. if they want raid.. already happen... you know they there for how long already.. besides.. how u raid when the stall is closed? :confused::confused:

They lock door, close lights.. :D:D

The AV Police have broken down the glass frontage of a spa to raid it before. A spa girl in another spa told me they barge in "commando style" by breaking down the glass.

LovesMilktea
18-07-2022, 08:11 PM
Hi guys,

this shop like kena raided before previously, there was another batch of ladies before this post, contacted some of them MIA, no reply, wechat dead account.

advise TS, not to post the shop pictures as AV are reading here on this forum

LucasTanPT
23-07-2022, 01:55 PM
Wow, v nice picture eh
For this, i feel that Dead fish i also just piak, looking at her and piak will be good too.

Maybe raw her? haha

I receive alot of feedback to that AV will raid.. okay.. will stop sharing some contacts

The girl u try is it call guo guo?

Pekochee
23-07-2022, 04:40 PM

Hi bro, please pm me her details. Thanks!

LucasTanPT
24-07-2022, 08:45 AM
(1) Any clowns just do look around at that area, all the info pops up. Won’t need to come in to pm ppl and ask for contact…hahah!
(2) the joint is reinforced…you need those special force equipment to storm if they lock door from inside
(3) you see the number of cctv they have, lol! Probably one gang go up, already lock door…

heh, i will quote this bro here :D

Marq
24-07-2022, 04:51 PM
heh, i will quote this bro here :D

One guy say that doesn’t make you validated. You are still being an idiot posting address, full details and pictures

LucasTanPT
25-07-2022, 09:28 AM
One guy say that doesn’t make you validated. You are still being an idiot posting address, full details and pictures

So u are those leechers getting good contact and keeping quiet?
Anyway i share contact via pm now

Marq
25-07-2022, 12:05 PM
So u are those leechers getting good contact and keeping quiet?
Anyway i share contact via pm now

No, I share via pm, and don’t burn down the forest like an idiot like you. By posting address big, it will also attract random people who have no intention of patronizing, and go wander around the place and irritate neighboring shops who will then call police, and make the AV be forced to do something, which is actually what happens most of the time, not because AV want to catch.

So grow a brain please

tscjim
29-07-2022, 05:23 AM

Bro, can share contact n damage???

John0721
29-07-2022, 11:08 AM
A good example. Lol

John0721
29-07-2022, 11:16 AM
A very good example. U fuck I fuck everybody fuck. Lol

lallana
29-07-2022, 01:54 PM

link to this cctv clip pls?

LucasTanPT
30-07-2022, 12:09 PM

The CCTV there is outside to search for polis la hahahahah

LucasTanPT
30-07-2022, 12:38 PM
i saw the viet there at mayo for quite sometime, gonna try her and let u all know the review. heard got new china gal.

I see her face first then try

DominantGuy
09-08-2022, 06:02 AM
I just went to the 129 jb KM shop to visit. near midnight.

no girls at all. i found it weird.

soonbeng
27-08-2022, 11:15 AM
Hello,

Pervious thread got deleted. But no concern, here to start new ones.
Just to share they always close down the stall after customer go in and lock door. So police also cant go in. Only reopen when they no customers inside

Hello 顾客宝宝好!我是来自中国的按摩师:🧚Mumu🧚!按摩手法好,可以帮你舒缓疲劳、缓解压力、放松心情,越 按越年轻😍越按越帅气😍😍心动不如行动、快快来预约吧🥳。

地址:地址8 Mayo Street Singapore 地铁站B出口。非诚勿扰谢谢!

Hi! My name is Mumu.from China province. I am a professional masseuse, proficient in meridian and acupoint massage, maintenance therapy, and self-cultivation massage! Looking forward to your visit! To book a massage, you can add me on WeChat.

🏠 Address: 8 Mayo Street Singapore ☎️ 98944***

🕑 Operating Hour: 12pm to 2am

Hi shyboiboi. I received this advertisement. Is Mumu the PRC girl who gave you bad service? Mumu is a PRC Chinese girl wearing a white thin strapped dress, carrying a guitar. However the photo sent to me might not be her.

chimera117
04-10-2022, 06:57 PM
I just went to the 129 jb KM shop to visit. near midnight.

no girls at all. i found it weird.

bro they shut down liao la. if you saw the shop you would know its totally empty. every day got contractor renovating.

LucasTanPT
07-11-2022, 09:45 AM
they use fake photo de

Anyway, got a new short hair PRC lady (not really new la, but she most recent)
Able to do raw, so i always like to make her BBBJ me then i go in, no KY needed hehe
For price, pls nego with her, i usually do 3 blue notes

Hello 顾客宝宝好!我是来自中国的按摩师:🧚Mumu🧚!按摩手法好,可以帮你舒缓疲劳、缓解压力、放松心情,越 按越年轻😍越按越帅气😍😍心动不如行动、快快来预约吧🥳。

地址:地址8 Mayo Street Singapore 地铁站B出口。非诚勿扰谢谢!

Hi! My name is Mumu.from China province. I am a professional masseuse, proficient in meridian and acupoint massage, maintenance therapy, and self-cultivation massage! Looking forward to your visit! To book a massage, you can add me on WeChat.

🏠 Address: 8 Mayo Street Singapore ☎️ 98944***

🕑 Operating Hour: 12pm to 2am

Hi shyboiboi. I received this advertisement. Is Mumu the PRC girl who gave you bad service? Mumu is a PRC Chinese girl wearing a white thin strapped dress, carrying a guitar. However the photo sent to me might not be her.

Xgenre
07-11-2022, 09:57 AM
Another shop nearby did something quite :p:D. They will direct their new customers to 8 Mayo Street. When the customer enter the shop and didn't see the ML he had arranged to meet, the customer will walk out of the shop and call. The ML will then direct the customer to her actual shop.

So during that short period, the ladies in 8 Mayo Street keep seeing guys walk in and walk out :D

Themafia
07-11-2022, 12:11 PM
they use fake photo de

Able to do raw, so i always like to make her BBBJ me then i go in, no KY needed hehe

Hi Bro, can share the contact number? Thanks!:)

NightstallionTy
07-11-2022, 12:35 PM

I guess he nvr see it live before..or happen when he is enjoying him ah ah ah mirror shattered 😄😄😄

LucasTanPT
13-11-2022, 05:03 PM
Another shop nearby did something quite :p:D. They will direct their new customers to 8 Mayo Street. When the customer enter the shop and didn't see the ML he had arranged to meet, the customer will walk out of the shop and call. The ML will then direct the customer to her actual shop.

So during that short period, the ladies in 8 Mayo Street keep seeing guys walk in and walk out :D

Either way got 1-2 lady in that shop still piakable :)
Especially those PRC de

Laofuzi8888
13-11-2022, 05:32 PM
Either way got 1-2 lady in that shop still piakable :)
Especially those PRC de

Have added one. Quoted me $200

LucasTanPT
28-11-2022, 07:34 PM
Have added one. Quoted me $200

bro, i recently nego to $50 (entry) + $110

but i always go there once a week la, the new short hair girl sucks quite good i would say. can enjoy like 10mins BBBJ

NightstallionTy
28-11-2022, 07:37 PM
The CCTV there is outside to search for polis la hahahahah

Wah hidden video fk man..

LucasTanPT
30-11-2022, 07:40 PM
Wah hidden video fk man..

no la, that 1 example. but i believed alot of SPA got this kind 1.. so better to check urself.

this shop the entire area too dark for this kind

chewej5
28-12-2022, 07:53 PM
they use fake photo de

I think only short hair PRC in that shop if I’m not wrong is called BinBin 😁

Samster916
28-12-2022, 07:58 PM

Piak piak piak :D

Morning1999
20-01-2023, 05:16 AM
Went past this place today and saw all bui bui auntie sitting inside.
Never see any young ladies.

vmtech
31-01-2023, 01:03 PM
There's a viet in 1 of this shop right? Think is 8A,anyone tried or knows the name?

Xgenre
31-01-2023, 07:33 PM
There's a viet in 1 of this shop right? Think is 8A,anyone tried or knows the name?

Different shop. If you want Viet, Serangoon Road level 2 shop is better . $150 all in . Sometimes have syt viet on social visit pass

4Dguru
31-01-2023, 08:16 PM
Different shop. If you want Viet, Serangoon Road level 2 shop is better . $150 all in . Sometimes have syt viet on social visit pass

The one near minority group association?

darkknight8484
01-02-2023, 12:57 PM

bro might sharing her contact?

Xgenre
01-02-2023, 03:08 PM
The one near minority group association?

No.

So all these PRC/ Viet girls located around little India cannot reject Indian customers right?

galseeker
01-02-2023, 03:20 PM

Hi Bro, can share ctc please 🙏

loneyheart
01-02-2023, 03:26 PM
bro might sharing her contact?

Hi Bro, can share ctc please 🙏

Did u see her damage ? :)

Secured
01-02-2023, 04:25 PM

Hi bro, can share? Any contact?

Neverlookback
20-02-2023, 10:24 PM
8 mayo.
First suggest admin to delete the ^avoid at all costs^ part. That waz long ago.

I hv upped all 3 of the doable 3.
The other 2 fatty, older nvm.

1 v small slim short ..small tits with nice nips, some birthmarks, but tight still & seems to like getting fkd.shaved partially. Banged her long and no complaint. made her come twice in three visits.

1 also fairly short, bit thicker, slightly bigger tits also real, can take it hard but less natural play, fake AV i had to tell her to stop. I used translate app, and she laughed and said ^^ all the local guys like it, they even think its real^^.
LOL. She comes seldomly from fucking she said, though ^^she pretends for local guys^^ who all believe it she joked. Got herself off manually while i rubbed her nips on my 5th or 6th visit when she felt more comfortable.

1 taller, fairly slim, b cups also about, longer legs, done her twice.

Last time she was fkg a guy next cubicle while i did the smaller gal ...i easily can watch her getting done as d guy had his back to me ramming her legs wide.

Told her to come our side as soon she done, changed raincoat and banged her standing for the 8 minutes guy was in shower, until he came back to dress, then flipped her over rammed her solid until shoot...guess he heard but so what ha..

Btw i have NEVER paid more 150, usually 130

ZIGMAN63
26-04-2023, 12:30 PM
Anyone got any pics or recordings of 8 Mayo st?

ZIGMAN63
27-04-2023, 07:37 AM

FR for the above girl

Shop Environment: Very discreet, as bro mentioned, there is no way to raid 1. We go in, they close shop.

Girls: I got this feeling like walking into Geylang RL shopes, You can choose who you want there, i choose the above lor

Moving onto Actions!

Looks: 9/10 looks damn pretty to me! Little photoshop on the pics. In fact looks prettier in real life compared to photo hahaha. No obvious visible flaws in the facial features, or her makeup is natural enough to cover them.

Body: 9/10 155-160 range, very short to me since im 179. Not for those who like slim, petite or bony girls. She have small tummy, thicc booty and good moisturised smooth skin.

Boobs: 9/10 natural B cups, somewhat sensitive to tuning, licking and sucking. natural boobs.

Ass: 10/10 that booty is phat and nice to grab and doggy. Cowgirl was great too, feeling her booty slapping your thighs and balls. Enough said.

Catbath: 8/10, teasing and pretty much SOP, a bit short but i wanted to move on anyways, you might want more then just request.

Kissing/Frenching: 9/10, very hot kissing, tease me and had me wanting more. Frenching happened when she got into the mood and tongue fighting. However this is subject to individual chemistry according to her, so you need to build with foreplay and talk. She doesnt really like frenching.

BBBJ: 8/10 could improve the vacuum when sucking a bit more, no DT. Sucked and licked my balls for quite a while when i requested for more. Suck my soul out. Not bad overall.

Painting: 10/10 shaved a few days ago, little bit of stubble growing out. Very responsive to painting, clit is sensitive enough and felt her entire body trembling when i suck and paint and tease her clit haha.

Bro٠٠
Did you get any pics or recordings front this place?

georgemagnum
27-04-2023, 09:44 AM
Lucky you :D

8 mayo.
First suggest admin to delete the ^avoid at all costs^ part. That waz long ago.

I hv upped all 3 of the doable 3.
The other 2 fatty, older nvm.

1 v small slim short ..small tits with nice nips, some birthmarks, but tight still & seems to like getting fkd.shaved partially. Banged her long and no complaint. made her come twice in three visits.

1 also fairly short, bit thicker, slightly bigger tits also real, can take it hard but less natural play, fake AV i had to tell her to stop. I used translate app, and she laughed and said ^^ all the local guys like it, they even think its real^^.
LOL. She comes seldomly from fucking she said, though ^^she pretends for local guys^^ who all believe it she joked. Got herself off manually while i rubbed her nips on my 5th or 6th visit when she felt more comfortable.

1 taller, fairly slim, b cups also about, longer legs, done her twice.

Last time she was fkg a guy next cubicle while i did the smaller gal ...i easily can watch her getting done as d guy had his back to me ramming her legs wide.

Told her to come our side as soon she done, changed raincoat and banged her standing for the 8 minutes guy was in shower, until he came back to dress, then flipped her over rammed her solid until shoot...guess he heard but so what ha..

Btw i have NEVER paid more 150, usually 130

marl13
28-04-2023, 12:02 AM
Hi can share ctc for the gals of above fr at 8 mayo street pls. Thanks

Neverlookback
28-04-2023, 12:27 AM
Hi can share ctc for the gals of above fr at 8 mayo street pls. Thanks

Dude...just go to the shop...

ZIGMAN63
03-05-2023, 07:12 AM
Anyone been back to this place of late?
Any updates?

ZIGMAN63
17-05-2023, 08:12 PM
This place and chat gone quiet

totoman
19-05-2023, 03:53 PM
This place still licking alive

Neverlookback
26-05-2023, 07:50 PM
Confirm alive
Same menu
2 doable
1 borderline
2 to run away from

D 2 doable ones both looking way more tired than before...obvious why

totoman
26-05-2023, 09:06 PM
Confirm alive
Same menu
2 doable
1 borderline
2 to run away from

Which are the 2 doable ?

whackithard
27-05-2023, 02:54 PM
Confirm alive
Same menu
2 doable
1 borderline
2 to run away from

u so desperate to go for massage so why you comment other bros are desperate like you? typical inferior complex loser mentality?better dun reproduce:D

whackithard
27-05-2023, 02:56 PM
Which are the 2 doable ?

look at his posts are about how good he is and belittling others calling others desperate when he himself is is desperate one. should be place on ignore list especially those like him with degenerate genes

Xiaodidi82
27-05-2023, 03:30 PM
Indeed, what a troll lol

totoman
27-05-2023, 04:50 PM
I can only said one men’s meat is another men poison

whackithard
27-05-2023, 10:44 PM
Confirm alive
Same menu
2 doable
1 borderline
2 to run away from

You smell like Ganges river no wonder desperate till all the massage lady shun u . Why dun u get out of Singapore ? I heard u are one stink black poop

whackithard
28-05-2023, 11:35 AM
Confirm alive
Same menu
2 doable
1 borderline
2 to run away from

ganges poop i know u zap me. haha but many singkie bros here will zap u . we shall see u black poop

whackithard
28-05-2023, 11:36 AM
Indeed, what a troll lol

he just zapped me and put remark as singkie moron. foreign trash like him should not even deserve to enjoy

totoman
28-05-2023, 05:13 PM
Walk past the place . Girls sitting outside waiting for business
2 look very cute and petite size . Too bad cannot take picture

whackithard
30-05-2023, 11:31 PM
Confirm alive
Same menu
2 doable
1 borderline
2 to run away from

sure or not?? ganges river smelly black poo who likes to demean locals and make fun of them. why are u here still in singapore??? mumbai dun have good chickens to order??? or u too desperate and rejected by even maids

Neverlookback
31-05-2023, 11:16 PM
sure or not?? ganges river smelly black poo who likes to demean locals and make fun of them. why are u here still in singapore??? mumbai dun have good chickens to order??? or u too desperate and rejected by even maids

Total cretin..

One has never zapped anyone...one doesnt even know how/even look at the points thingy

One is most assuredly not Black, nor Indian...

But i am actually off to Mumbai in a few weeks where between work stuff, i plan to shag as many hot indian gals as i can

And mate...lucky u r hiding cowardly behind the anonymity of sbf server, cos a racist cunt like you should get whacked (get it) for hate speak.

Fuck off u imbecile

Neverlookback
31-05-2023, 11:17 PM
Which are the 2 doable ?

If u visit you will see usually, alologies cos i 4get d names..but sure as heck not d 2 old big ones LOL

whackithard
01-06-2023, 09:20 AM
Total cretin..

One has never zapped anyone...one doesnt even know how/even look at the points thingy

One is most assuredly not Black, nor Indian...

But i am actually off to Mumbai in a few weeks where between work stuff, i plan to shag as many hot indian gals as i can

And mate...lucky u r hiding cowardly behind the anonymity of sbf server, cos a racist cunt like you should get whacked (get it) for hate speak.

Fuck off u imbecile

go back to mumbai to rape the girls there?? haha even your own kind dun want to serve you . u guys well known in the whole world call your country the rapeland. pathetic sob black poo stink like ganges river. u eat cow dung and drink cow urine since young. as u say u are the coward, get whacked? why dun we meet up and see if that happens or not. coward black stink poo hiding behind the screen. pathetic

ZIGMAN63
01-06-2023, 09:40 PM
go back to mumbai to rape the girls there?? haha even your own kind dun want to serve you . u guys well known in the whole world call your country the rapeland. pathetic sob black poo stink like ganges river. u eat cow dung and drink cow urine since young. as u say u are the coward, get whacked? why dun we meet up and see if that happens or not. coward black stink poo hiding behind the screen. pathetic

Let's get back to reality here٠٠
Anyone banging Nana or the other lady lately?

ZIGMAN63
05-07-2023, 07:23 PM
Let's get back to reality here٠٠
Anyone banging Nana or the other lady lately?
Anyone been back to this place lately?
From what I hear is very quiet no biz

ZIGMAN63
05-07-2023, 07:24 PM
Anyone been back to visit this place?
Seems people not going there anymore

ZIGMAN63
15-07-2023, 09:44 PM
Anyone been back to visit this place?
Seems people not going there anymore

Maybe this place not operate now?
Seems very quiet

totoman
16-07-2023, 08:52 AM
Rather keep asking why not u go and check it out yourself . Wouldn’t this better and faster ???

Neverlookback
29-07-2023, 04:37 AM
Passed by sunday
5 SW on site plus the big sized pushy female boss plus some badly dressed uncle sitting on sofa outside ( the pimp?)

New women all heavier than me....pass

Only one of the previous 3 doable ones...others not there seems

Left

Xgenre
29-07-2023, 03:45 PM
New women all heavier than me....pass

Only one of the previous 3 doable ones...others not there seems

So in future... never look back?

Go press the bell at 8A and try your luck lah.

Neverlookback
30-07-2023, 12:47 AM
So in future... never look back?

Go press the bell at 8A and try your luck lah.

Ha ok.good intel...will try n report back ha!

ZIGMAN63
27-09-2023, 07:30 PM
Went back yesterday to visit Nana again, been seeing her for 4 years.
The shop is really run down now and the other ladies all busy making lots of noise..
Really don't see this joint as great but I kinda like what I can do with Nana...
30 min massage.
Then bbbj followed by missionary position going all the way in...Nana pussy is not deep abd she groans when I thrust my nearly 7 inches all the way.
I pumped for about 10 mins..
Then proceed to do 2 and 3 finger fucking while rubbing her clit until she cuts..
I continued once more for a 2nd round before finishing up.
Job done, clean up and move on.
The rest of the ladies not worth it. Hence why I still see Nana.
And for.that guy that says she kisses..is totally wrong..Nana never kiss..but does kiss nipples etc..not on the lips.
Enjoy....

Neverlookback
03-10-2023, 05:40 AM
Ha ok.good intel...will try n report back ha!

8A..upper level...went to look last week..one old woman....none else...beh...