PDA

View Full Version : Young foreign lady urgently need money for family

PETERONE15
11-05-2008, 03:59 PM
Hi Brothers,

Yesterday morning, while I was driving to workplace,I pickup a beautiful OL from Marine Parade.
She hails to my approaching car and I stopped my vehicle infront of her. WOH ... What a beautiful girl she is ! She came into my car and sat at the front seat. She had a sweet personaliy and nice looking.
As I drove along, she reveal that she need urgent money as her sick family member who required money for payment of huge medical fee.
I asked her how much you want for the 1 hour service.At first she did not reply.Then I said I will pay only $80 for the 1 hour service.She said OK.
Then, I drove to the Hotel 81. In the room, we undress and bath together.Her pussy was not much hair while two of us smoothing each other.
Next,We moved into action where I smoothing and pet over her body for a few miniutes. Her pussy went wet very fast and I think she didn't had sex for a long time.
My didi was very strong by then, I slowly insert my didi into her wet pussy and pump for about few miniutes and enjoy it "like don't the father surname". I really enjoy it
After the whole process , I offer to take lunch with her. Then I fetch her home.

My rating with her:

Name : Yee Jing
Nationaliy: China
Height: 1.65m
Look Nice
P: $80per shot/60min
Reaction: 9/10 Wet & tight

Brothers can contact to email:

[email protected]

xhardboiled
11-05-2008, 05:45 PM
Wow!! How come you jus pick her like that? Got car pool meh?

whts her boob size?
Armpit shaved or not?
Looks rating? "Nice" is so subjective
You did her raw?
Just email her direct to book?
Working hours? Is she working in an office?
Thx. Camping here for FR

michaelrocksam
11-05-2008, 06:31 PM
bro,

pls pass her contact no. Thank you

Redoxan
11-05-2008, 06:51 PM
Hi Brothers,

Yesterday morning, while I was driving to workplace,I pickup a beautiful OL from Marine Parade.
She hails to my approaching car and I stopped my vehicle infront of her. WOH ... What a beautiful girl she is ! She came into my car and sat at the front seat. She had a sweet personaliy and nice looking.
[email protected]

Wow so early arh :p

I'm interested to know hoe you pick her up in Marine Parade area...

Cummon
11-05-2008, 09:23 PM
She hails to my approaching car and I stopped my vehicle infront of her

So instead of going to your workplace,you simply picked up a girl who told you a touching story & then went to have a session with her,and had lunch in the morning after that. You were really super horny,kindhearted & hungry :rolleyes:

barlim21
11-05-2008, 10:15 PM
Hi Fellow Samsters,

Was bored so decided to try this out. I can verify that this gal is legit. However, some details of the initial post is a little questionable from talking to her.

Here's a better breakdown.

Name : Yee Jing
Nationaliy: China
Height: 1.65m (not sure... I don't carry measuring tape.)
Look : 7/10 (Grows on you and the cute type) I would consider her a little MLIF looking.
Body : 6.5/10 (A little ba ba, but still shapely enough)
Boobs : B (quite a full B i think, I not boob expert)
GFE : 9/10 (Friendly and chatty)
BJ : 8.5/10 (Gentle and nice)
FJ : 9/10 (Wet and tight. Very horny from lack of sex i think)

Price : $60/1/60 w/o Room and CD

Area of operation : Around Marine Parade area, preferably Amber Hotel

She is very very careful and worried as she has a normal legit job here, but needs extra for family support. She kept asking about the scene here, trying to figure out if its safe and how she can get more clients. She's also definitely very hygenic.

Don't flame me if details are wrong, this is what i got from talking to her. I just decided to try the email and got a response pretty quick. Was the 2nd customer according to her. She frequents the Marine Parade shopping area.

I'm not fake nor a crazy commando. I was just bored so decided to try. And now a little geniuinely worried cos i frequent the same shopping area with GF. :(

Please don't flood my PM for contact. Use the email. Its legit.

PETERONE15
11-05-2008, 10:34 PM
bro,

pls pass her contact no. Thank you

contact No 91039133

simpleson
11-05-2008, 10:50 PM
looks that TS should be a taxi driver.

Hmmm, do they have transit at amber hotel? how much is the charges n duration? or bcos FL stay there n room included for the session?

barlim21
12-05-2008, 10:51 AM
Dunno.
I ask she say $60. I still wanna argue meh?

Frankiestine
12-05-2008, 11:14 AM
contact No 91039133

wah piang lidat her number sure flooded with calls...

sam_sam
12-05-2008, 12:23 PM
hi bro can i have her contart no pls thanks.or mail to me [email protected] im is chines thanks bro

tacmehom
12-05-2008, 12:36 PM
hi bro can i have her contart no pls thanks.or mail to me [email protected] im is chines thanks bro

Bro, did you read thru this thread? TS already post out the email and number.

PETERONE15
12-05-2008, 03:34 PM
contact No 91039133

Posted without consent of Owner. No Coutesy at all

HoRnYhUnK
18-05-2008, 12:39 AM
So has anyone tried Yee Jing? Is this contact a genuine one?

blackhorn
18-05-2008, 04:33 PM
another thread about this girl:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/83962-foreign-office-lady-need-cash-her-family-picture-included.html

dasmond
18-05-2008, 05:40 PM
thanks...can have contacts????

vkoolboi
18-05-2008, 06:32 PM
I think if she wants to get money quickly, better get senior samster such as Bro Waggie to try her. He has contacts with a lot of MILF and should be in a good position to give unbiased report about her looks and service.

Just a suggestion. Cheers.

lblittlebear
18-05-2008, 08:02 PM
TS talking to himself ????

Posted without consent of Owner. No Coutesy at all