PDA

View Full Version : Underhand tactics to lure customers down for landmines

milffella
10-12-2021, 09:53 AM
U can delete the threads but that wont stop me from sharing a spa unit in orchid hotel 2nd floor using underhand tactics to lure customers down to landmine

Geek
10-12-2021, 10:29 AM
Usually when I encounter these kinda places, I will just report them to I-witness. Make sure they get raided

milffella
10-12-2021, 12:11 PM
La Luna Spa ;) ?

how u know

milffella
10-12-2021, 12:30 PM
Landmine there is star, old about 50s with bad breath and no figure. grey hairs on pussy and disgusting

milffella
10-12-2021, 03:01 PM
Usually when I encounter these kinda places, I will just report them to I-witness. Make sure they get raided

just called in and reported 999, since i kenna landmine . hope it will burn like wild fire within the next few days with all the cheap old chicken landmine together

milffella
10-12-2021, 03:19 PM
big wind blowing for this landmine. explode altogether best

subidowa
10-12-2021, 03:28 PM

Got this kind of hotline ah??? Can report pub or KTV for violating overcrowding rules and etc if we don't like the mamasan tips, bad services, force order food and etc? This seems like a weapon against them exploiting Singaporean men and ripping money off us cause we don't have many choices or the option to play overseas. This weapon sounds like a good idea to keep those operators in check so that if they are too much we just report them to force them to shut down, incur losses, and the bad service girls got fine and deported out.

milffella
10-12-2021, 03:49 PM
Got this kind of hotline ah??? Can report pub or KTV for violating overcrowding rules and etc if we don't like the mamasan tips, bad services, force order food and etc? This seems like a weapon against them exploiting Singaporean men and ripping money off us cause we don't have many choices or the option to play overseas. This weapon sounds like a good idea to keep those operators in check so that if they are too much we just report them to force them to shut down, incur losses, and the bad service girls got fine and deported out.

ya now i understand what this meaning cos i kanna landmine first time like this lol. put aeroplane , bluff me come all the way down just to get another girl lol. completely wasting my time . should be raided asap

decepticon73
10-12-2021, 05:13 PM
All aunties lar bro...

milffella
10-12-2021, 08:16 PM
All aunties lar bro...

ya knn better go people park or jln sultan 3 times cheaper. knnpcb waste my time kenna landmine somemore push other lol

milffella
10-12-2021, 08:17 PM
Just post the name big big here and let all bros avoid this landmine.

https://i.ibb.co/w4kLtX4/image0.jpg (https://imgbb.com/)

milffella
10-12-2021, 10:21 PM
knnpc b bumpz up for awarensee

milffella
10-12-2021, 10:28 PM
star and anna, already 50s plus skinny and can see maybe even wear dentures. u sure bbbj and ar good? saw anna face today also my cock cannot stand .. real;y landmine somemore got the cheek to landmine me

Gilengkiat
11-12-2021, 01:07 AM
U should have book irene the Malaysian Bitch . And pump her hard for it. But I guess mata coming down liao

milffella
11-12-2021, 11:40 PM
upppz for the lanjiao place

GR888
12-12-2021, 03:26 PM
Black shop bumpz lol

loneyheart
12-12-2021, 05:22 PM
U should have book irene the Malaysian Bitch . And pump her hard for it. But I guess mata coming down liao

Upped u bro :)

milffella
12-12-2021, 07:56 PM
Black shop bumpz lol

power bro , better list down all the landmine place to warn others and also let them die a natural death .

subidowa
13-12-2021, 12:45 PM
Actually, I am curious why u still proceed and pay if you don't like what u saw. They can stop u from leaving meh if you didn't pay nor do any massage. If u pay already why u didn't ask for a refund or just pay the massage fee only. They cannot don't return ur money??? If not make a scene like that diplomat last time and complain they provide sexual service? They will tio gao gao?

milffella
13-12-2021, 12:51 PM
Actually, I am curious why u still proceed and pay if you don't like what u saw. They can stop u from leaving meh if you didn't pay nor do any massage. If u pay already why u didn't ask for a refund or just pay the massage fee only. They cannot don't return ur money??? If not make a scene like that diplomat last time and complain they provide sexual service? They will tio gao gao?

wah they also try to fleece the diplomat ? when and where it happen

milffella
14-12-2021, 12:00 AM
lanjiao landmine place like la luna spa at orchid hotel should be raided till cosed down

superstiffy
14-12-2021, 05:36 PM
TS.. u dun go massage very often ah? this kind of thing very common leh...

u say got 1 group of bros standing there outside waiting? that means the whole schedule kenna cock up lor.. maybe because the person making appt cock up so everyone also kenna... not just u 1 person tio la....

usually if u call the spa to make appt got 50% chance will cock up one.. simple reason because when cust direct book with ml... ml confirm liao but never update counter then someone call the spa.. how the person answer the phone know ur ml already got booking? so confirm with u then this kind of thing will happen... just book direct with the ml next time...

dun waste time liao la... go find old ginger to check clear ur rifle better.. :D

forget to add... i know this spa but long time never go liao.. they have more than enough regulars dun even need to advertise... so no need to use tactics to get new ones la...

milffella
14-12-2021, 11:14 PM
TS.. u dun go massage very often ah? this kind of thing very common leh...

u say got 1 group of bros standing there outside waiting? that means the whole schedule kenna cock up lor.. maybe because the person making appt cock up so everyone also kenna... not just u 1 person tio la....

usually if u call the spa to make appt got 50% chance will cock up one.. simple reason because when cust direct book with ml... ml confirm liao but never update counter then someone call the spa.. how the person answer the phone know ur ml already got booking? so confirm with u then this kind of thing will happen... just book direct with the ml next time...

dun waste time liao la... go find old ginger to check clear ur rifle better.. :D

forget to add... i know this spa but long time never go liao.. they have more than enough regulars dun even need to advertise... so no need to use tactics to get new ones la...

no leh, beside going spa i get ons, flings and also go geylang. u only chiong in 2016. dun teach your father how to suck eggs. machiam driving a class ask s class got power or not.

superstiffy
15-12-2021, 09:17 AM
no leh, beside going spa i get ons, flings and also go geylang. u only chiong in 2016. dun teach your father how to suck eggs. machiam driving a class ask s class got power or not.

i not talking about ur sex life leh... but u so lao jiao spa cheongster.. u dunno this kind of appt cock up is sibei common meh? of coz if u xin jiao and virgin kenna break then u will be very dulan and kpkb until dunno where... this one can understand...

account start 2016 mean only can cheong in 2016 ah? :D u very simple minded hor? my first acct start in delphi forum.. can be ur ah kong liao... maybe that time u still in primary school...

if u know abt car, u will know s class really got no power because it is sibei heavy.. a class is small and light... less power but faster.. amg lagi no need say... anyway benz is for relax drive.. all got no power.. audi and bmw more exciting...

looking at ur post and defensive pattern... u must be either keyboard warrior or those kind think ur $50 very big...

milffella
15-12-2021, 04:08 PM
i not talking about ur sex life leh... but u so lao jiao spa cheongster.. u dunno this kind of appt cock up is sibei common meh? of coz if u xin jiao and virgin kenna break then u will be very dulan and kpkb until dunno where... this one can understand...

account start 2016 mean only can cheong in 2016 ah? :D u very simple minded hor? my first acct start in delphi forum.. can be ur ah kong liao... maybe that time u still in primary school...

if u know abt car, u will know s class really got no power because it is sibei heavy.. a class is small and light... less power but faster.. amg lagi no need say... anyway benz is for relax drive.. all got no power.. audi and bmw more exciting...

looking at ur post and defensive pattern... u must be either keyboard warrior or those kind think ur $50 very big...

never cock up before after chiong so long, maybe only a cock up cheongster or wannabe will have cock up issues. dun talk power or not power when u dun even drive la. the way u talk already know whether u drive or not.

arbuthen
15-12-2021, 04:28 PM
Wow, that escalated real fast! :eek:

Guys please just take chill pill. We are here to uncover gems & flag land mines. Pls dont argue & 伤了和气啊!! :o

superstiffy
15-12-2021, 05:38 PM
never cock up before after chiong so long, maybe only a cock up cheongster or wannabe will have cock up issues. dun talk power or not power when u dun even drive la. the way u talk already know whether u drive or not.

:D:D ok la u win... i kenna childish keyboard warrior sure lose one... so police faster to go and raid the spa... all cheongsters boycott them and let them close down... happy? dun angry liao la...

btw dun keep using ur clones to zap me liao la.. wait i got no more points they dun let me dine-in at hawker center....

Wow, that escalated real fast! :eek:

Guys please just take chill pill. We are here to uncover gems & flag land mines. Pls dont argue & 伤了和气啊!! :o

bro.. i agree with u... when kenna bad experience can come here and share so others dun tio.. but kpkb until like that is sibei childish... best part is he never even pay! he just kenna fly areoplane only then come here and kao peh until dunno who kan his wife. u imagine he pay liao then the service no gd... wah must burn down the spa liao lor... :eek:

milffella
17-12-2021, 02:34 PM
:D:D ok la u win... i kenna childish keyboard warrior sure lose one... so police faster to go and raid the spa... all cheongsters boycott them and let them close down... happy? dun angry liao la...

btw dun keep using ur clones to zap me liao la.. wait i got no more points they dun let me dine-in at hawker center....

bro.. i agree with u... when kenna bad experience can come here and share so others dun tio.. but kpkb until like that is sibei childish... best part is he never even pay! he just kenna fly areoplane only then come here and kao peh until dunno who kan his wife. u imagine he pay liao then the service no gd... wah must burn down the spa liao lor... :eek:

that also none of your business la. u so desperate loser cannot tahan no spa for you to chiong then better go hum kar chan faster

milffella
18-12-2021, 09:59 AM

u bloody pimp low life loser

milffella
18-12-2021, 03:54 PM
I heard the place got raided by CID and Antivice liao

shyboiboi
18-12-2021, 10:52 PM
I heard the place got raided by CID and Antivice liao

wa cool, u guys do i-witness ah? LOL.

milffella
18-12-2021, 10:54 PM
wa cool, u guys do i-witness ah? LOL.

call direct to 999

superstiffy
21-12-2021, 09:37 AM
I heard got someone keep call the spa and make fake booking.. dunno who... :rolleyes:

leonleonli
21-12-2021, 09:51 AM
I heard got someone keep call the spa and make fake booking.. dunno who... :rolleyes:

that time went that, I guess she is the owner telling how she run the shop. keep asking me to try Yuki next time, SYT, she asked must make booking first.

kombust
21-12-2021, 09:54 AM
that time went that, I guess she is the owner telling how she run the shop. keep asking me to try Yuki next time, SYT, she asked must make booking first.

lol yuki not syt. she just petite.

leonleonli
23-12-2021, 06:44 PM
lol yuki not syt. she just petite.

yuki seem still worth to try. I was next door. she moan so loud make me came faster while doing with Axxa, some more that room has a big mirror, like watching AV.

hi747
26-12-2021, 10:37 PM
yuki seem still worth to try. I was next door. she moan so loud make me came faster while doing with Axxa, some more that room has a big mirror, like watching AV.bro please location for this contact

TomSmith88
29-12-2021, 09:00 AM
Star at La Luna has always been amazing for me. Wonder if they were actually raided?

milffella
30-12-2021, 06:14 PM
Star at La Luna has always been amazing for me. Wonder if they were actually raided?

What’s amazing with the old hag ? At least 51?bj without dentures feel good?

milffella
31-12-2021, 10:15 AM
exposd and upzzzz for this landmine

milffella
03-01-2022, 11:05 AM
uppppppzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

milffella
14-02-2022, 02:44 PM
uppppz for this cb place

milffella
11-03-2022, 04:18 PM
is the place still opened???

Helipadpad
11-03-2022, 04:22 PM
uppppppzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I also kenna quite alot. Used to share a couple of thread posts with fellow bros about my experience, but always got deleted. Sigh. It's not like I am making stories about it, just dislike how moderator prioritising those places

lovetocum
14-03-2022, 04:51 PM
is the place still opened???

If u search in google, it says "permanently closed" so think no need to up this thread liao