PDA

View Full Version : Organizing hotel fuck party.... in the US.

Angmolover
10-12-2021, 02:09 AM
Wish me luck. As some of you might know, from my prior threads on swinger cruises and what not, I travel to the US quite often before Covid for business. Finally, after more then a year of Covid enforced exiled from the US, I am traveling there this weekend. I will be leaving this weekend for a west coast city. And I am bringing one of my FWB, C, with me. I am not going to bore you with the new Covid requirements from the US govt, eg 24 hr test before departure, which is a real pain. Nor with the exorbitant fee for a test ($295) that some local clinics charge for an express rapid test. All of which is total pain in the ass. Not to mention, I am forced to take a non stop flight there.

I am long overdue to take care of business, but I like to play hard after I work hard. SO, I have contacted some couples on the swinger website that I belong to. I am holding the party the following weekend after I arrive in my hotel room. SO, I made sure to book a room with 2 beds. SO, far, 4 other couples have responded. And it looks like a good mix. One couple is a Black guy with a white redhead female partner. The fucker's lancheow is hung like a horse, and C is in 2 minds about it. On the one hand, she thinks it will hurt her tight Asian pussy, but on the other hand, she is greedy and wants to try it. Who can figure women out?

Couple 2 is a white guy with a Black wife. That would be interesting, as I haven't fucked too many black ladies in my time. The other couples are both white, one with a Blonde wife and the other is brunette. And of course, we are an Asian couple. All have RSVP me already. It will be a regular little United Nations fuckfest.

C has had her nails already done in S'pore, and will have her pussy waxed in the US before the party. We are all meeting in the hotel bar. That is the good thing about covid. As the bars and restaurants now will check proof of Vaccination before you can enter it. That way, we are assured that the other couples are also vaccinated.

SO, we will see how it goes. 5 couples in a hotel room is just about the max that we want to entertain. We will provide condoms and lube and some light refreshments. But as in other prior experiences, some will be no show. We will see how it goes. Will keep everyone inform on what transpires.

newfoundsky
10-12-2021, 03:29 AM
Enjoy yourself bro! :D

Angmolover
10-12-2021, 07:20 PM
Enjoy yourself bro! :D

I will. Thanks.

BushTracker
15-12-2021, 10:32 AM
Have a good time bro. Hope you can give us a write up when you have time. Stay Safe!

tomfin877
21-12-2021, 02:19 PM
ah shame bro I was just in the US. would have liked to join. which city did you do this in?

Angmolover
24-12-2021, 02:30 PM
So, now, I am back in Sinkieland and can regal the bros here with the tale of the hotel party.

As noted, 4 couples RSVPed our party. The first couple (hung Black guy with a white girl) canceled the last minute. In fact, send me a message on the morning of the party and said that he pulled a muscle working out in the gym. Wished us to have a good time. I don't know whether this guy really injured himself or not. Have to give him the benefit of the doubt as he has good reviews and we might want to invite him and his GF to future parties.

The second couple, white male and white female was a no show. I hate assholes like that. Did not even bother to contact us to say they cannot make it. Well, in the lifestyle, you face all these types of people. Even in S'pore, there is plenty of them.

SO, in the end, there were only 3 couples. C and myself. The other white couple, and the couple with a black female and white male. We met at the hotel bar. The white couple A and A were a pleasant surprise. They arrived a little late but the female A is an attractive curly hair woman with a nice butt. Her husband is a huge guy, like a big bear. She sat next to me, and all six of us had drinks and lots of laughter. It was so strange, it was like we had been friends for a very long time instead of meeting just as strangers. Lots of laughter, and exchanging stories of funny incidents that happened to us in the swinging life. People must have been looking at our table to see what was going on. Since the white lady A was sitting next to me, I took the opportunity to stroke her thighs and got deeper and deeper towards her pussy. She told me that was hot. C also wore an outfit with no bra or panties and part of the outfit was see through. If one looks carefully, one can see her nipples, which A said she saw.

Finally, we were aware of the time and decided to adjourn to our hotel room. The big Bear guy took a liking to the black lady at once. SHe is a larger lady and one only notice this when she stripped naked. Big thighs and big tits, with big ass. Not really my type. After she strip, Mr Bear was on his knees with his face buried in her pussy. SHe was moaning and oblivious to everything. At one time I had to call her name to see if she was ok, she never answered me. LOL. She even said she did not remember me calling her. LOL.

C changed into her crotchless and braless fishnet lingerie was on the same bed sucking the black lady's husband. He suggested 69 and they went for it. SO, that one bed had 4 people on it. SHe sucked his dick hard but after putting on a condom on him, he lost his erection and could not fuck her. Later he admitted he had ED issues, and was apologetic. But the wife was having a great time. Mr. Bear was fucking her doggie and mish and she was enjoying it. I suppose if her husband has ED issues, she must be happy for any cock.

So, by default that left me with A, the curly hair angmor charbor. We went to town on each other. I licked he pussy, and she was wet. With a strong smell and taste. SO, I just kept to the clit. Started working on her nipples and found out she liked them worked rough. Reached down for her pussy and found it even wetter then when I was last there licking her clit.

Then she devoured my cock. And I mean devoured. That woman really likes to suck cock. Finally, I put a condom on (we provided condom, lube, water and a bottle of red wine) and pull her over to the edge of the bed and started fucking her mish, with one finger rubbing her clit at the same time. She came so many times I lost count. SHe made no cumming sounds. But the husband later told me her pussy spasms when she cums and that was what I felt because it was gripping and releasing my cock multiple times. Switch many positions with her and did doggy. Later after the husband Mr Bear was done with the black lady, he came over and started eating C's pussy and fucking her. Of course while Mr Bear was with the black lady, and C's partner had ED, C had some spare time and came over to my bed to help me with the curly hair A. sucking on her nipples and playing with them and also rubbing A's clit.

When Mr Bear came over to fuck C, I was surprised to find that his cock was short for an angmo but very thick. SO thick that C had trouble to accommodate him. Anyway, the 4 of us fucked for a while on the bed while the black lady and her husband watched on the other bed. It was getting late and they had to say goodbye. After they left, we continued to fuck. I finally switched to C in order to go bare back. But after an hr or so fucking A with the condom, I think my lancheow got desensitized. I fucked C for a long time with out cumming, and while she was on her back.

Mr Bear came next to her and started stroking his cock and finally shot his load all over C right tit. His wife was playing with C's other tit, and I suggested to her to clean up her husband's mess. To my surprise, she needed no second urging and leaned over to greedily lick up all the cum from her husband. She even used her finger to scoop up any remaining drops. What a nasty girl. She positioned herself next to C's pussy when I was fucking her, and I thought she was waiting for me to cum so she can clean it up too. That would have been hot. But alas, I did not cum.

Finally, A and A left around 1.30am, and we took a shower and when to sleep. Mr Bear mentioned that the Black lady was just starting her period and there was some blood on the sheets on that bed. Maybe that is why she never offered to play with me. All in, it was a fun night. Only got to fuck C and A but that kept me busy. We all agreed to keep in touch and I will contact them again the next time I am back in the US for another party.

z7z7
25-12-2021, 06:42 PM
Wow that was fun, nice share TS :D