PDA

View Full Version : FL crying wolf

allupato1
09-05-2008, 06:30 PM
Is it possible that a WL (under OKT) or a FL can accused you of rape after paying for their services
What to do when this happens

justanotherguy.
09-05-2008, 07:00 PM
Is it possible that a WL (under OKT) or a FL can accused you of rape after paying for their services
What to do when this happens

Maybe to prevent this to happen, you can write down the serie-nos of the dollar note that you are going to give it to her for her service.
If she really accused you of rape, then let her go report to police on the spot. If really police bring you back to the station, then you can counter-strike back her by telling the police of the serie-nos that you had noted down earlier.
But again, I think if the girl have a OKT operating her, she wont do such stupid thing of crying rape.
Bro, did it happen to you?

schwing
09-05-2008, 07:23 PM
Normally a deal with FL or OKT is done through SMS/email. Very seldom I did it verbally; even through tele-conversation.

Thus I guess, you should not delete these SMS/emails for quite some time (maybe keep them for a week or 2) so that these can be used as evidences for the deals made between you and the OKT/FL. :)

Frankiestine
09-05-2008, 07:24 PM
if go hotel got camera to show she willingly walk in with you...so how to accuse you of raping her? remember a case of the taxi driver who was found guilty and imprisoned after a woman cried wolf and say he raped her when she took his cab...later the whole case was overturned and he was released from prison when his wife hire a PI who found out the woman was actually a pros....

schwing
09-05-2008, 07:27 PM
if go hotel got camera to show she willingly walk in with you...so how to accuse you of raping her? remember a case of the taxi driver who was found guilty and imprisoned after a woman cried wolf and say he raped her when she took his cab...later the whole case was overturned and he was released from prison when his wife hire a PI who found out the woman was actually a pros....

Moral of the story, if you did it in your own home/vehicle or staircase etc, pls ensure that you have CCTVs. :D

Frankiestine
09-05-2008, 07:39 PM
Moral of the story, if you did it in your own home/vehicle or staircase etc, pls ensure that you have CCTVs. :D

hmm maybe edison was thinking about this when he recorded down all his tryst...:D

inkrubber98
09-05-2008, 07:42 PM

Have CCTV also must make sure it is "turned on". :D

nokia8888
09-05-2008, 08:18 PM

Released also no use.
Name of that guy ruined and smeared all over the papers.
Family and friends might shun him because of what he did

Frankiestine
09-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Released also no use.
Name of that guy ruined and smeared all over the papers.
Family and friends might shun him because of what he did

and here in sinkee land you don't have any legal recourse whatsoever...

hawksbay
09-05-2008, 09:29 PM
Have CCTV also must make sure it is "turned on". :D

ha ha ha ha gd one bro may be some ppl can learn frm u.:p:D

CheekyBoy
10-05-2008, 12:00 AM
Bro, actually there's nothing to worry about. As wat other brothers says, there's alot of evidence proving ur innocence. As investigation goes on, ur innocence will be proved. SSCB/CID will not daré to act rashly as thorough investigation need to be done. Eventually the one in trouble is the FL.

Just my opinión. Cheers!

ackblehtan
10-05-2008, 12:07 AM
Don't worry. All the hotels you go to have CCTV at counter and lift lobbies.

Snuber
10-05-2008, 05:50 PM
There's no case lah.

In legal terms, a monetary transaction took placed with money changing hands, so where's the case? Haiz..........

chatlovers
10-05-2008, 05:58 PM
Normally a deal with FL or OKT is done through SMS/email. Very seldom I did it verbally; even through tele-conversation.

Thus I guess, you should not delete these SMS/emails for quite some time (maybe keep them for a week or 2) so that these can be used as evidences for the deals made between you and the OKT/FL. :)

Thats good idea but you may land into another serious issue if your gf/wife sees that SMS/email. Are you sure you want to keep it 2 weeks? I delete it within 2 minutes after my session. If I want rtf then I just save number or go sbf get it again .

dirtyhairy
10-05-2008, 06:21 PM
and here in sinkee land you don't have any legal recourse whatsoever...

Uncle Laobaby Dirtyhairy begs to differ with you Yo Bro F
alto we dun have good or caring policymakers here, but fair play we still have
As rape is a serious offence
which carries mandatory jail term and the rotan
there will be an investigation before an allegation can stand
so even if one is accused of molestation
her allegation must be backed up with evidence
just as one person can accuse another of a crime
making a false report is also an offence punishable in jail for a long time:cool:

Frankiestine
10-05-2008, 06:26 PM
Uncle Laobaby Dirtyhairy begs to differ with you Yo Bro F
alto we dun have good or caring policymakers here, but fair play we still have
As rape is a serious offence
which carries mandatory jail term and the rotan
there will be an investigation before an allegation can stand
so even if one is accused of molestation
her allegation must be backed up with evidence
just as one person can accuse another of a crime
making a false report is also an offence punishable in jail for a long time:cool:

problem is with state media they play judge jury and executioner all in one and presume one guilty by publishing face big big in papers...also normally state don't like to charge the woman even though she make false report...and the loser will be the bro who has been falsely accused cos he would have to spent tons of money engaging lawyer to defend him...there must be a way for them to claim this from the state becos it is the state that proceeded with the prosecution..

dirtyhairy
10-05-2008, 06:48 PM
problem is with state media they play judge jury and executioner all in one and presume one guilty by publishing face big big in papers...

Alamak Bro F...not true lah,
"louse-a-days" media aledi masking faces of ppl dah...

also normally state don't like to charge the woman even though she make false report...
Again not true lah...there had been cases where the accuser had been charged for making false reports dah

and the loser will be the bro who has been falsely accused cos he would have to spent tons of money engaging lawyer to defend him...

I agree to some extent as he has to hire lawyer to defend himself, which is a nuisance
but the law is now being changed for him to claim legal costs should he be innocent...

there must be a way for them to claim this from the state becos it is the state that proceeded with the prosecution..

I think one can sue...but many choose not to
perhaps it's the local kiasee,kiasu, kia-sway culture making suing a taboo

leader
10-05-2008, 07:15 PM
WTF??? Why are TS having unnecessary worry about such thing?

KNN stay at home PCC better. :mad:

Frankiestine
10-05-2008, 07:28 PM
I think one can sue...but many choose not to
perhaps it's the local kiasee,kiasu, kia-sway culture making suing a taboo

i think can sue the party that make the false report but not the state...:mad:

nokia8888
10-05-2008, 08:38 PM
i think can sue the party that make the false report but not the state...:mad:

Yea, just recently there was this male teacher who got acquitted for molesting 2 school boys right?

His face was plastered all over the papers, and even though he was acquitted i just don't think people will ever see him in the same light again. No offence, just in case this teacher is a member here! :)

Career also gone, and the whole trial took 2 years(i think?) + huge legal fees.

And like some people say, there's no smoke without fire. :(

Redeemer81
11-05-2008, 10:17 PM
so next time when going to find FR better film it or do voice recording, all the "fuck me.....fuck ne now. don't stop ....the ahhh....that was great" bec your defense loh.

you can file an injunction against the newspaper against reporting, but its expensive. v expensive.

Konsortium
12-05-2008, 08:30 PM
You paid for the service so is normal, there is no reason why she cried being rape.

Frankiestine
13-05-2008, 09:15 AM
You paid for the service so is normal, there is no reason why she cried being rape.

some times they want more you don't give then they make things difficult for you..

Thom07
13-05-2008, 03:41 PM
some times they want more you don't give then they make things difficult for you..

But doing so would only get themselves into trouble.

Frankiestine
13-05-2008, 04:09 PM
But doing so would only get themselves into trouble.

hahaha well at least there is one infamous FL here by the name of Sherine who is not afraid of trouble...even call police when bros here tried to back off after discovering that she is a IT thing...