PDA

View Full Version : Advise working in MNC

pokeman71
05-05-2008, 10:28 PM
Any bros can advise me is there any happening in MNC. I just join a MNC, lots of foreigner. Pino, PRC, Indian, myrmar, USA.....

How to know whether they are into it.

shadowlunar04
05-05-2008, 10:32 PM
My advice is, "Don't shit where you eat". Don't even try. It's not worth it. :)

soundworks
05-05-2008, 10:39 PM
Bro,normally this take times,and since u r a newcomer,i advice u to mix around longer then take action.chances will be higher.

digital
05-05-2008, 10:44 PM

Into what ???? :confused: Sex???? :rolleyes:

axeman24
05-05-2008, 10:48 PM
Any bros can advise me is there any happening in MNC. I just join a MNC, lots of foreigner. Pino, PRC, Indian, myrmar, USA.....

Like what bro shadowlunar has said never eat and shit at the same place. MNC looks into offenses like this very seriously.

shadowlunar04
05-05-2008, 10:50 PM
Like what bro shadowlunar has said never eat and shit at the same place. MNC looks into offenses like this very seriously.

Yo, bro. It's been quite a while. How's your new job, or should I said, old 'new' job? :D

thisisme
05-05-2008, 11:12 PM
My advice is, "Don't shit where you eat". Don't even try. It's not worth it. :)

Totally agree!
MNC is not a play-ground for this. Unless you are DAME good!!

Niceman
06-05-2008, 12:49 AM

Walkup to them and ask them :)

surbana
06-05-2008, 12:49 AM
TS you reminds me of the seagate gals which I always see at a coffee shop along woodlands dr 75. Saw lots of PRCs and Malaysian SYT smoking there and makes me drools too. Normally I will hang around there about 10-11 pm which is their tea break time. Any advice in approaching them too?

nokia8888
06-05-2008, 01:45 AM
Boss Sammyboy, i believe your advice is needed here *winks* :D

colins
06-05-2008, 02:18 AM
TS you reminds me of the seagate gals which I always see at a coffee shop along woodlands dr 75. Saw lots of PRCs and Malaysian SYT smoking there and makes me drools too. Normally I will hang around there about 10-11 pm which is their tea break time. Any advice in approaching them too?

Just smoke with them. Smoking together is always a great opportunity to just give a innocent smile and after a few of those encounters, say ni hao and ask about their work in singapore. But try not to approach everybody the same way la, else there will be this rumour in the factory about the guai peh peh who always approach the girls in the yellow box.

joew2005
06-05-2008, 05:57 AM
even dogs does not eat & shit @ the same spot.:cool:

GL Roamer
06-05-2008, 08:44 AM
Recommendation is not to go round trying to look for flings where you work ... just let nature takes its course. If it comes, it comes, just let it be

sexytoy.com.sg
06-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Just smoke with them. Smoking together is always a great opportunity to just give a innocent smile and after a few of those encounters, say ni hao and ask about their work in singapore. But try not to approach everybody the same way la, else there will be this rumour in the factory about the guai peh peh who always approach the girls in the yellow box.

Good idea about the smoking excuse. I am sure success rate would be high

OceanEleven
06-05-2008, 11:24 AM

It makes me wonder how can one being in the forum long enough but yet still post and start such a thread....:rolleyes:

wanmalay
06-05-2008, 02:00 PM
You join MNC to work or look for sex :confused::confused::confused:

EtherC
06-05-2008, 02:22 PM
Its not wise to mix personal affairs with business. Complications can arise when things turn ugly. Real bad for reputation. Meimeis always plenty of them around but once reputation gone its difficult to regain it. Flirting is ok but don't do anything funny. MNCs have very efficient pipelines since the girls tend to gossip a lot, rumors can fly so fast you won't know what hit you. Some MNCs have less strict policies about relationships within companies so it differs from one company to another. My previous MNC had a number of couples and the company was ok with it. So it all depends on the situation. For me I rather do my cheonging discretely outside. It may not be cheap but at least its hassle free.

soundworks
06-05-2008, 03:06 PM
Maybe watch too much 'Sex and the city'.....:p
Anyway it is gd that there is something looking forward everyday rather than u hav to drag ur body to work.

justwanadoit
06-05-2008, 03:10 PM

yeah a lot of indian and bangalah and chao angmo into 'it' , just carry a big empty bottle of mineral water around your arms and those guys who smile at you, u will know they into it:p:D

Regular1000
06-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Dear TS,

First and foremost, if u wish to increase your chances of surviving in a corporate world then better dun pray pray!... however, if u do command certain expertise in your area of work and is not afraid to be 'different' and wish to have 'ECA' once in awhile; my experience tells me you have only 1 clusters of females to screen and shortlist from:

1) if you r at management level - pick only managers and above

2) if you r juz a rank of file - oso pick managers and above

the reason is obvious! :D

I'm making it easy for you to assess if this MNC has the 'potential'; if dun have.... then resign and look for another MNC lorr) :D

Good Luck n Happy Bonking! :p

pussyman72
12-05-2008, 06:39 AM
It makes me wonder how can one being in the forum long enough but yet still post and start such a thread....:rolleyes:

hehehe do agree with u bro. unless he is still green in the brain with full of grass :p

he forget the no. 1 rule is do not shit in ur own backyard.

i work for Big MNC companies for 13yrs i have never shit in my backyard the most sweet talk only lol my boss also scare i ABC with the girls. why he scare cos he know me for a long time that i fark ard outside but i told him i fark ard outside but will not fark ard in my own office unless i want to dig grave for myself. :)

i really wonder is he so horny till need to fark his own company girls where ever he goes :rolleyes:

colins
12-05-2008, 06:43 PM
Not only colleagues, I believe people shouldn't touch clients as well. The implications will be endless if you intend to stay in that industry for a while.

pussyman72
12-05-2008, 08:42 PM
Not only colleagues, I believe people shouldn't touch clients as well. The implications will be endless if you intend to stay in that industry for a while.

totally agree :)

naemlo
12-05-2008, 08:43 PM

If I want to shit, my maid gone.... :D

goodpartner
13-05-2008, 12:35 AM

Reminds me of my days in an MNC.... got this chio slutty Malaysian sales rep trying to get our company's business badly, where I was the decision maker... ;)

At one point in time, she called me in the office saying she's "sick", ask me to visit her and bring makan! She was alone in the rented flat as all her room-mates were working then, during office hour... I excused myself from office and visited her....

Is that considered shitting at the same place I work?

Neber mind.... maybe that's the reason why I'm not working there anymore :D

colins
13-05-2008, 01:03 AM
Huge boost of self confidence bro!

I recently work with many corporations on implementing their code of conducts and ethics. Guess what, getting your client or supplier in bed is straight dismissal man. If you've slept with her, you probably need to leave your balls with her from then on.

And she can squeeze it anytime she wants to.

goodpartner
13-05-2008, 02:25 AM
Huge boost of self confidence bro!

I recently work with many corporations on implementing their code of conducts and ethics. Guess what, getting your client or supplier in bed is straight dismissal man. If you've slept with her, you probably need to leave your balls with her from then on.

And she can squeeze it anytime she wants to.

Haha... u referring to me ah? :D

Well, above is a super condensed summary of how it led to that stage. I had my cards too. The long of it is that she never get the contract but we continued the fling long after, developing into the stage above.

Frankly, these are pretty common encounters for me then, but none came close to that stage due to the SOBC observations. Suffice to say that it's not as straight forward as I've made it sound above; it's not an "exchange sex for deal" thingy lor, else like u say my balls would have been left everywhere. :p

OceanEleven
13-05-2008, 02:35 AM
hehehe do agree with u bro. unless he is still green in the brain with full of grass :p

i really wonder is he so horny till need to fark his own company girls where ever he goes :rolleyes:

Dont know about you but many of his postings are asking to be F....:rolleyes:

goodpartner
13-05-2008, 02:40 AM
Thinking back again, MNCs are really BIG fishing ponds.

If you're in management or some senior positions, you'll get extra fun getting to hire/interview new staffs too :D

Best fun came with hiring of interns; those in poly or undergrads...
Needless to say, there'll always be chio SYT(s) in the group, balance with some males to reduce suspicions. Of coz, the selection will usually based more on their merits in vital stats rather than anything else :p

So, to TS, one very practical adviCe if you're not in the such positions is to volunteer/start some kinda projects and ensure that the job scope has some mundane & time consuming tasks that warrant hiring of interns to help you. Your boss will approve and you may get to do the interviewing too ;)

I think this is the first REAL adviCe to you right?

Me not suggesting anything that'll violate your company's SOBC, but it's great to look forward everyday to work with SYTs around... lunch together, weekends games, etc.

Enjoy your MNC life :cool:

colins
13-05-2008, 11:01 PM
Haha... u referring to me ah? :D

Well, above is a super condensed summary of how it led to that stage. I had my cards too. The long of it is that she never get the contract but we continued the fling long after, developing into the stage above.

Frankly, these are pretty common encounters for me then, but none came close to that stage due to the SOBC observations. Suffice to say that it's not as straight forward as I've made it sound above; it's not an "exchange sex for deal" thingy lor, else like u say my balls would have been left everywhere. :p

Aiyo, who else? Can share how you managed to do your very own KC trap thing? Very interested to know.

Today I met many many delicious new interns, and they say these new female sales staffs will arrive 4 times a month. Got many eye contacts, but client's place la.

goodpartner
17-05-2008, 06:09 AM
Can share how you managed to do your very own KC trap thing? Very interested to know.

Eh... sorrie, don't really understand your question... :p
Manage my own KC trap?

If you're referring to how I handle these temptations which can get me into trouble at work, well it's really just play by ear. No real strategy, but if anything, I will never initiate the fling with clients/partners/staffs/colleagues.

At most will create non-obvious opportunities to interact with my "targets" but if she don't drop OBVIOUS hints, I won't push my luck. Even then, have to make sure any activities are personal; if any implications to work/contract/deal are involved, I'll talk about it upfront in a light-hearted joking manner suggesting that it won't affect the outcome, etc.

Actually, getting involved is the easier part. Breaking clean is the hard one, especially if relationship turned sour. :rolleyes: