PDA

View Full Version : Affair with Married or Attached Girls

cuty
17-11-2021, 10:21 AM
I am in my 40s with a longterm gf, and through my time I have had quite a few FBs and flings. For my last few FBs and flings, they were in their 20s and all of them were attached and even one was married. I guess this is a different era now but man what’s happening these days with the younger folks? Lol I am not complaining as I am having fun but it’s quite clear that the concept of having one partner for ladies is quite a novelty now.

Anyone has a similar experience like mine to share? Happy to share more

Badlover
17-11-2021, 11:12 AM
The most recent one was a colleague who is married, early 30s. Married with no kids. Were colleagues, working together and kinda got close, hang out by some chance. Ended up sleeping together 2/3 times/week, end work and rush to hotel to piak before allowing her to go home

CowardPotato
17-11-2021, 11:34 AM
I am in my 40s with a longterm gf, and through my time I have had quite a few FBs and flings. For my last few FBs and flings, they were in their 20s and all of them were attached and even one was married. I guess this is a different era now but man what’s happening these days with the younger folks? Lol I am not complaining as I am having fun but it’s quite clear that the concept of having one partner for ladies is quite a novelty now.

Camping for TS to share story:D

JasonPhang
17-11-2021, 11:44 AM
Where did TS got to know these girls ?

dwog1
17-11-2021, 11:47 AM
This is definitely interesting

MisterBig
17-11-2021, 12:44 PM

I'm late 40s. And I would agree with you that this generation is a lot more 'liberal', don't really need to chase so hard, and even if they are married or attached, they are a lot more YOLO and don't mind older guys, even if they are married.

But then again, I've also been with ladies or my generation (boomers)... they are more conservative, need to chase a bit harder, but once the door is open, they are just as horny, regardless single, attached or married.

But still I must agree it's a lot more liberal now. Which in a way, I think it's fair... it is what it is.

beastimus
17-11-2021, 02:28 PM
Yes agreed that the younger female generation (below 40s) are more free spirited in their approach to love and sex. Our local women have evolved..dont expect them to be ever-so-faithful like our mothers' generation.

NiaoRenn
17-11-2021, 02:44 PM
I agree too, the younger generation mainly below early 30s are very open with the concept of casual sex. I have two FBs now, one intern final year in SMU and has a BF, another a 29yo ex colleague about to get married.
They know no strings attached but just like to piak outside. I think maybe it is exciting.

Prejudiced
17-11-2021, 03:16 PM
Same as to why you find it exciting

Drooler
17-11-2021, 04:13 PM
Can fuck other ppl de wife but must be careful ya.

one of mine became police case when she left her phone laying around. husband went mad af. took weapon drove to my place. she called the police, he got arrested outside my house with weapon. i helped her drive the car back, fucked in her house on their bed 3 rounds that night, and then go home.

hawk007
17-11-2021, 04:41 PM

one of mine became police case when she left her phone laying around. husband went mad af. took weapon drove to my place. she called the police, he got arrested outside my house with weapon. i helped her drive the car back, fucked in her house on their bed 3 rounds that night, and then go home.

You r one hero, what happen after tat?

Drooler
17-11-2021, 04:52 PM
You r one hero, what happen after tat?

he got arrested even though i didnt press charges. but the police found some other evidence of his .........sidelines to charge him with.

cuty
17-11-2021, 05:00 PM
Camping for TS to share story:D

Ah sure I can share one of the stories with this attached girl who is planning to marry her bf of 5 years soon.

I met her through a work event - she was basically one of the suppliers who was keen to upsell her products over to me. One day I asked if she was free to drink, and boy I scored. She would be an easy 8/10, was an ex model, B cup, 1.64m tall and nice ass to boot. Very fleshy to bonk doggy. She’s one of those with curves in the right place. When I first stuck my hand into her panties I found out that she didn’t even wear any lll.

We drank and hung out till 10+ and I gave the excuse that we can’t drink anymore unless she comes over to my place, then the rest is history. All I can say is she loves CIM and sucking cocks. We did three rounds the first time and every shot was CIM she said sucking my cum makes her hot. Lol what’s up with this young girls. The funny thing is she even said I gave her the best fuck of her life. I don’t think I am brad Pitt in bed but girls these days sure know how to suck fuck and dirty talk. Ever since then I been fucking her for 2/3 a week and sometimes even ……

marcussia
17-11-2021, 07:02 PM
Fucked a few of my friend's wives, mostly going through a divorce or some other nonsense.

After the deed, always feel a bit guilty, even though not close friends. Luckily as of now they still haven't known, the ex-wife all want to keep it amicable.

But... Not sure why, the feeling of fucking someone else chick is a bit addictive... :o

beastimus
17-11-2021, 08:21 PM

Wah...so i suppose they ended their marriage? Do u feel guilty?

secretlurker88
17-11-2021, 09:20 PM

bro u are my idol Sia

Drooler
18-11-2021, 03:23 AM
Wah...so i suppose they ended their marriage? Do u feel guilty?

their marriage already on the rocks, he was a wife beater.

in short, naaaa 0 guilt.

lls8
18-11-2021, 07:44 AM
Fucked a few of my friend's wives, mostly going through a divorce or some other nonsense.

After the deed, always feel a bit guilty, even though not close friends. Luckily as of now they still haven't known, the ex-wife all want to keep it amicable.

But... Not sure why, the feeling of fucking someone else chick is a bit addictive... :o

Even if you are single, it is still not nice to break-up other couples relationship. Lots of heart-break as they both invest a lot of feeling, emotion, time and love; despite one of the partner having an affair with you. But if you are already married, then it is even more wrong to break-up relationship.
Even a criminal can change and become a better and responsible person ion future. Just my 5 cents opinion. Do not let Karma catch up with you.
I read your story and enjoyed it. Thank you

marcussia
18-11-2021, 01:02 PM
Even if you are single, it is still not nice to break-up other couples relationship. Lots of heart-break as they both invest a lot of feeling, emotion, time and love; despite one of the partner having an affair with you. But if you are already married, then it is even more wrong to break-up relationship.
Even a criminal can change and become a better and responsible person ion future. Just my 5 cents opinion. Do not let Karma catch up with you.

Nah, I don't break up couples, they are notmally already in the process of divorce or have reached a point which they will not be coming back together. But what you say is true, lots of investment in a relationship. Not so "jek ark", to purposely breakup a couple... :rolleyes:

thor1981
20-11-2021, 06:57 PM
I'm late 40s. And I would agree with you that this generation is a lot more 'liberal', don't really need to chase so hard, and even if they are married or attached, they are a lot more YOLO and don't mind older guys, even if they are married.

But then again, I've also been with ladies or my generation (boomers)... they are more conservative, need to chase a bit harder, but once the door is open, they are just as horny, regardless single, attached or married.

But still I must agree it's a lot more liberal now. Which in a way, I think it's fair... it is what it is.

Agreed. Early 40's here. Seems easier these days. Don't need to chase so hard and just be able to offer interesting YOLO experiences that fit into their schedule. Just arrange and escalate and make sure it's done in time for them to be home / pick up kids / work.

Boomers (especially hot boomers) still a bit of a mystery to me, but more seem to have boyfriends on the side than before from the ones I speak to. I'd be interested to hear experiences of how others here meet attached boomers these days and what they are looking for in a bf / fwb.

Greenfrog
20-11-2021, 07:09 PM

finally some one share the same view as me.

Don't play people's wife. that is my take.

but365
20-11-2021, 09:07 PM
I agree too, the younger generation mainly below early 30s are very open with the concept of casual sex. I have two FBs now, one intern final year in SMU and has a BF, another a 29yo ex colleague about to get married.
They know no strings attached but just like to piak outside. I think maybe it is exciting.

Or could be they are always horny, need to be satisfied.

youngchappp9
20-11-2021, 10:57 PM
Agreed. Early 40's here. Seems easier these days. Don't need to chase so hard and just be able to offer interesting YOLO experiences that fit into their schedule. Just arrange and escalate and make sure it's done in time for them to be home / pick up kids / work.

Boomers (especially hot boomers) still a bit of a mystery to me, but more seem to have boyfriends on the side than before from the ones I speak to. I'd be interested to hear experiences of how others here meet attached boomers these days and what they are looking for in a bf / fwb.

yeah agreed, curious to know where do yall find them, and what do they look out for in a bf / fwb, those with experiences happy to hear from you guys!

ucla
21-11-2021, 08:41 AM
Holy shit, this is the best thread here!!!

pland
21-11-2021, 10:42 PM
Holy shit, this is the best thread here!!!

Bro, any story to share? :)

KayPohMan
21-11-2021, 10:58 PM
Grabhitch this girl who is attached but still texting after the ride.
Eventually went out for movies and then hotel
Requested me to anal
One of the best fling I ever had

KayPohMan
21-11-2021, 11:02 PM
There was once I have hitched a girl who was attached and we texted after I’m home. Eventually we meet up for movies and proceeded to hotel. Requested to anal her as her bf have done (I took quite awhile to enter and she said that her bf have no problem entering)
Managed to enter after few minutes hahahaha!
Good girl looking but wild once the door is closed.
I have cut contact with her once she said: I’m thinking of u when I’m having sex with my bf

marcussia
22-11-2021, 06:20 PM
yeah agreed, curious to know where do yall find them, and what do they look out for in a bf / fwb, those with experiences happy to hear from you guys!

I found 1 a few years back on tinder, not local, a student in a private uni. initially was just dinner, a few drinks, and chilling out.

Then one night she quarreled with the bf and wanted someone to drink, and chill with.

Anyway, to cut things short, one thing led to another, we hook up a few times until she had to go back to Vietnam. Didn't contact afterward, but heard from her friends she got married to her bf...

Was fun while it lasted, especially late-night meetups... :D

SammyLee88
22-11-2021, 08:06 PM
i have an affair with a married business man too that i get to know in sugarbook.live. When i was in live that time, he tackled me and we get together after that, of course, secretly.

SammyLee88
22-11-2021, 08:08 PM
Grabhitch this girl who is attached but still texting after the ride.
Eventually went out for movies and then hotel
Requested me to anal
One of the best fling I ever had

my similar experience in sugarbook, and i do sexting frequently after our first sex

SammyLee88
22-11-2021, 08:09 PM
There was once I have hitched a girl who was attached and we texted after I’m home. Eventually we meet up for movies and proceeded to hotel. Requested to anal her as her bf have done (I took quite awhile to enter and she said that her bf have no problem entering)
Good girl looking but wild once the door is closed.
I have cut contact with her once she said: I’m thinking of u when I’m having sex with my bf

notti babe and you like her initiative

SammyLee88
22-11-2021, 08:10 PM
i guess is nowadays trend, we no longer loyal to one partner the whole life

SammyLee88
22-11-2021, 08:11 PM

easy to find online nowadays, social media there is a lot

Bangster
22-11-2021, 09:40 PM
i have an affair with a married business man too that i get to know in sugarbook.live. When i was in live that time, he tackled me and we get together after that, of course, secretly.

The married businessman likes your moustache meh?

Greenfrog
22-11-2021, 09:52 PM

so what am i reading now???!:confused::confused:

FordMustang
24-11-2021, 02:44 PM
easy to find online nowadays, social media there is a lot

Question is how to approach :o

ktunes
24-11-2021, 06:10 PM
so what am i reading now???!:confused::confused:

You are reading a male posting nonsense trying to make readers think he is a female

thor1981
26-11-2021, 08:52 PM
Question is how to approach :o

I think it only works if you have something in common that you can start a convo about on social media. I usually get no replies on social media. but when my prev company used to do lots of events related to wine tasting and travel was easy to send DM's to lonely milfs writing about similar topics on their social media, and invite them out. dunno if it's easy to start a convo otherwise.

WesternWoods
26-11-2021, 11:23 PM
i guess is nowadays trend, we no longer loyal to one partner the whole life

Speaking for yourself?

piichai
30-11-2021, 10:55 PM
Requested to anal her as her bf have done (I took quite awhile to enter and she said that her bf have no problem entering)

Abt this anal thing, my married FB also asked me to do it cos her previous Ex have done it. I am not really a anal fanatic but knowing that her ass is being penetrated just turned me on. It was tighter some how almost came but still I think not so hygiene. She said as long as her man feel good, she will obliged until now shr think its a norm. I told her no. Many gals dont like cos its painful.

Do guys like anal sex?
Do gals allow anal bcos of their love for men ?

SimplyLoveThong
01-12-2021, 04:41 PM
Abt this anal thing, my married FB also asked me to do it cos her previous Ex have done it. I am not really a anal fanatic but knowing that her ass is being penetrated just turned me on. It was tighter some how almost came but still I think not so hygiene. She said as long as her man feel good, she will obliged until now shr think its a norm. I told her no. Many gals dont like cos its painful.

Do guys like anal sex?
Do gals allow anal bcos of their love for men ?

Personally, I love to anal my ex. First, not many gals love it, so once u meet w gals who love it, it will be a rare pleasure! The feeling is extremely different, tight and sensual! Gals will moan for more and it will just turn guys on like hell.

I think gals who allow anal are those who really enjoy sex in a different level!

NiaoRenn
01-12-2021, 08:41 PM
Bring them home, shoot in them and let them bring it back home to their husband.