PDA

View Full Version : Another SYT - KATHERYN to heat you up

Bonniesan
01-05-2008, 12:22 AM
Name : KATHERYN
Height : 1.65m
Statistics : 34B'25'35

PREVIEWS :
1 (http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/katheryncover2.jpg)
2 (http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/katheryncover1.jpg)
3 (http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/KAI-7078.jpg)
4 (http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/kateryncover1.jpg)
5 (http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/kateryncover2.jpg)

Bonniesan
01-05-2008, 04:41 AM
Fast hand fast leg for the HEATED up bookings!!! LABOUR DAY special!

Bonniesan
01-05-2008, 01:46 PM
Fast hand fast leg!!! If got queue then book, too bad! :D

Bonniesan
01-05-2008, 05:09 PM
Now waiting for FR. :)

nickygoh
01-05-2008, 09:33 PM
Fast hand fast leg!!! If got queue then book, too bad! :D

APPLE HONG. that's what boggling my mind and small head thruout the 90 mins session. to add to it, tv was on and was showing preview of the show SHOWDOWN where apple hong was participating in the gameshow. damn. where to find, bonking a TCS artise 90% lookalike?!

katheryn was friendly thruout the session. once inside the room, she holds your hand and chats you up. the pic really don't do her justice. she is prettier in real person and her demeanour puts you at ease immediately. she had touched down but no signs of tiredness. she kept asking "shower?"; hinting that she can't wait... shower was long bath, cleans you real clean. figure was volouptous. boobies is a handful, genuine B cupper. fast forward, she initiated the actions, pulled off my towel, frenched, then made way south. mine, she can really blow, NON-STOP, NON-TIRED. she frenched me furiously. i was charged up, but allow her to do her way. then took her to the main course. she tried to ride me, real rider. rocking, swaying and the moaning. raging hard on. bros, be careful here, if you don't control her, then one round will be expended. she's like a bronco, riding non-stop. i took her to the dressing table. NOW THIS IS the CLIMAX. doggied her from behind, she held onto me tightly, her expression shows that she's enjoying every moment till i can feel her warmth and sweat. that lasted for 15 mins. then we positioned for missionary. split her leg high up, changed to scissors, wheel barrow. she's really flexible and accomodating. she beat me to it, but expending the first round.

right immediate after the shower, i do not need to give her hints. she kneeled down, and went south. this is another good 10 mins. yes, APPLE HONG lookalike blowing you. muhaha. we changed to reverse cowboy, she looked herself into the mirror while riding. her estascy look, priceless! sensing that time is almost up, we changed to missionary, i held her legs high up and pumped away while she was grabbing the pillows the side of the bed for support. luckily she didn't grab the curtains. :eek: this made me lost control and gave the second burst of fire. that is real shag.... when she got up, her legs went wobbling (no bluff lah), and she laughed it off.

now the verdict:
looks : 8 / 10 (apple hong lookalike, photo buay gao zhun lah, see real person)
boobies: Au naturale. 8/10, tender soft and turned erected and firmed when she is aroused!!!
BJ: 9/10
FJ: many patterns, very accomodating. try it out yourself to believe.
RTF: planning lor.

very nice gal. maybe bros can get her a packet of marlboro menthol when visiting her.

i see that the queue is already forming... mai tooz liaoz.

Bonniesan
02-05-2008, 01:03 AM
Hope to see FR real soon!!! :o

Bonniesan
02-05-2008, 06:11 PM
I think I have a new gem in the making!!!!! :):D

bleachy
02-05-2008, 06:28 PM
Very nice.... droolingggg......

nickygoh
03-05-2008, 12:35 AM
I think I have a new gem in the making!!!!! :):D

many more to cum right?! :D

Bonniesan
03-05-2008, 03:44 AM
Very nice.... droolingggg......

Waiting for your call

lblittlebear
03-05-2008, 08:47 AM
Many thks to bro for the ctc.

She looks very pretty ok to me - confirm can make heads turn (and dicks go up).

Looks: 8. Cheeky smile.
Body: 8.5. Can't be better
Boobs: about B
BBBJ: 7.5. Good suction
FJ: 7.5. Accomodating
Frenching: Yes
GFE: 8
RTF: Yes

The usual caveat applies.

Bonniesan
03-05-2008, 09:58 PM
Thanks bro lblittlebear for FR. Hope to see more on her

Bonniesan
04-05-2008, 03:42 PM
PARADISE members, please read your email!

Bonniesan
05-05-2008, 04:07 AM
Thanks for all the FRs!!!
$170/90/2
PARADISE rate applies

ebonker
05-05-2008, 07:33 AM
If Bonnie keeps bringing such high quality gals, I will be a very poor man.

Was feeling super horny yesterday, dunno why too. Managed to get out after didi was feeling sore for a good lick and bonk hehehe...and ro my surprise actually, Kat was still ava ard 8.30pm. Her pics look too damm good and those good FRs made me to choose her.

Went up and saw this gal, quite tall and looked a little like Apple Hong. She looks like the NUS/NTU undergrad daughter of ur neighbour. Nice long hair, sweet and demure. The bath was still under preparation so we sat on the bed for some nice rubba and chatting...I was playing with her nipples with clothes on while pecking her on the cheeks with occassional frenching...(she loves to french) and I could feel her squirming when her sensitive nipples are being played with...and they get erected easily too hehe..experienced bros shld know what that mean..

Bath was ready soon and we went in. Nothing much inside, quite SOP.

After drying up, up the bed we went..this is where all the good old lover love making started.. She lied besides me...and we just frenched...my hands removed her towel, playing with her nice B cup boobs and playing with her nipples while she tried hard to subdue her pleasure and of cos her hand went south and was stroking my very very hard dick...I decided to svc her first, so kissed her neck...down to her nipples, gave her a good lick with her moaning 'umm ahh ahh...aahhh...' and her body moving here and there...She was definitely enjoying!!

Not many FLs enjoyed sex i think...but she certainly does so sincerely...It is like doing it with ur naughty yet innocent next door neighbour's Uni daughter who just started to explore and enjoy her womanhood and enjoying sex.

My hand went down to her pussy and she was wet already and its not KY! She then took the initiative and gave me a good BBBJ...a very solid one with deepthroat (mine not big la, so shld not be a problem hehe), with damm good suction..and combined with at innocent looking up at u to check u if u are enjoying it looks...I could have just CIMed there.

As usual, 1st round always cannot bear for long, capped and war started. I gave her a good lick on her clit which was swollen and red by now...she loved it! She was grabbing my hand, bedsheets moaning 'ooh ahhh ahhh urggg ahhhhh...ooh....ahhh..aargg.....' while her body twitched and twist..and her abs was showing irregular contractions...while her love honey flowed from that tight little love cave...not sure if she came but I know I need to..so I spread her legs wide open and shoved my dick in (with cap of cos!) ...

It is tight and wet...plus that dreamy look... girlish AV like moans of 'ahh ahhh ahhh ahhhhh...urh argh argh argh' hands grabbing bedsheets, face showing sexual pleasure...boobs with erected nips heaving up and down with each thrust...how can tahan?? So being too behkan I released one whole load into the cap haha...

After washing up, she slept on my shoulders like a gf...soon it was 2nd round. It was pretty much like the 1st round but of cos I lasted longer for good. Combining that moaning, that wet and tight pussy..she did not get dry even though I was ramming her non-stop for like 15-20min.. I think most FLs will have dried up already...this showed she was really enjoying sex.... Then I felt it cumming and released, one miserable load into cap... totally shagged, felt like I just went for gym session.

This is sex + love making(?) very very satisfied bonk...

Oh yeah forgot to add, her English is quite good too.

Looks: 8/10 (if makeup I think it will be 9=10)
Body: 8/10 (nice to hug, nice B cup firm young boobs)
BBBJ: 9/10 (must try)
FJ: 10/10 (as above)
RTF: yes!! but.....as usual, money matters hehe.

Bonniesan
05-05-2008, 09:12 AM
Thanks bro ebonker for FR. Nowaday you realli active!!! :D

Bonniesan
05-05-2008, 11:42 AM
Limyed slots available today. Book fast!!! :)

Bonniesan
05-05-2008, 04:34 PM
2 more at night to be filled. Faster to get it fixed! :D

Bonniesan
05-05-2008, 07:25 PM
Last slot for grab for this APPLE HONG look-alike!!! Fast hand fast leg!!! :)

Bonniesan
05-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Damage : $170/90/2

KEN_LEON
05-05-2008, 09:26 PM
Bro,can PM me contact? Thanks.

cowboybebop
05-05-2008, 09:48 PM
Met Kat this evening. She was quite sweet, tall Minah look. Complexion wasn't as good as her photo and she wasn't as fair as photo. But I have to say that her looks grew on me and I'd rank her 7.5/10 at the end of the session.

She was quit insistent about getting me to the showers and because of the small tub, she sat outside and washed me. When she stripped off, can tell her nice firm breasts.. A+ to B- sized with a nice slim body.

We quickly washed up, and continued the action back to bed.

And from then, it was non-stop one passionate love making session all the way till the phone rang to tell me my time was up.

We started kissing first.. and my hands began auto-roaming. She gets wet very very easily and it's always really fun to get her all sexcited like I was. She is very very sensitive so I'd caution bros to make sure they are gentle with her.

The kisses grew in intensity and we were frenching strongly. Her wetness is something that I can never get enough of. As I began pumping furiously at her from every different position and direction, can hear the squishing sounds. Very erotic Jap AV style haha

The whole session was very intense.. while Marisa has this cute SYT look, it is Kat who feels more genuine and more like a girlfriend.

Definitely will want to RTF, provided I don't die of exhaustion!

myspurs
05-05-2008, 11:39 PM
Thanks to Sis Bonnie, I have a wonderful session with Katheryn.

(1) She has a close resemblance to TCS actress Apple Hong, which is a turn on for me. Imagine Apple Hong sucking your dick.
(2) She has a very jovial and friendly attitude, which makes the whole session very relax and fun.
(3) She is very service orientated and very obliging to requests.
(4) She cuddle besides you and stroke you in between the two sessions.
(5) She is very hardworking and only stop when I ask her to do so.
(6) She understands simple english, so communication is a breeze.

To me, service and attitude are what makes a great session apart from a good session.

Katheryn ranks up there in terms of service and attitude.

Sis Bonnie, if you continue bringing in girls of these quality, I will be broke in no time.

Below are my ratings :

Look : 7/10 (Close resemblance to Apple Hong)
Body : 7/10 (right curve at the right place)
Boob : B
BBBJ : Good
FJ : 8/10 (responsive and her moans is a turn on)
GFE : 9/10 (she excels in this area)

s7evin
05-05-2008, 11:50 PM
wah i like apple hong!

Bonniesan
06-05-2008, 09:41 AM
Thanks bro cowboybebop and bro myspurs for FRs. More FRs please!!! :)

Bonniesan
06-05-2008, 02:12 PM
Damage : $170/90/2

Katheryn (http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/kateryncover1.jpg)

Bonniesan
06-05-2008, 05:36 PM
2 more slots for SEXY, slender - KATHERYN. Fast hand fast legs!!!

Bonniesan
07-05-2008, 10:52 AM
Limited slots for today. book fast

Bonniesan
07-05-2008, 12:50 PM
Not to be miss, Fast hand fast legs! :)

iamadil
07-05-2008, 01:09 PM
A little contribution, Fr on Katheryn.

katheryn aka Apple Hong lookalike was truly a happy and friendly girl. She was like sticking to me and holding onto me when i was in the room. No ice needed to be broken. She is prettier in person as compared to studio shots. upon settling me down, she hinted that I should shower to relax. Never refuse a good offer, off to the shower of course not before she help me took my clothes off and follow by hers. Revealing a volumtous figure and a solid stae natural B cup boobs. OH my oh my. Buay tahan see her naked. She led me in by the dick. keke. yes by my hard rock dick.

Shower was relatively long. She cleans me very thorough. Nothing much happening except touch here, tease here and there. Lick here abit, there alot stuff. Proceed to room. She pulled off my towel, starts to frenched and starts to BBBJ me. I was like, so fast start. No tcss. She can blow continously for long period. Non stap action packed BBBJ with deepthroat package in also.I was fantasizing on the fact that TCS actress Apple blowing me hot and cold. oon i took charge and proceed to blow her myself. Sucking, licking blowing at her love hole. Sure was she moaning and very wet. Soon ask her to capped me and she choose cowgirl position. Good rider she is. Rocking, swaying and the
moaning. I lost the ride to her. arg arg arg and dicky went limp. Who can survive such hard riding tactics coupled with sexy moans is anyone guess.

After the shower, she was at it again. BBBJ and lots of throats this time. Got my dicky up again in no time. I opts for a CIM and guess what, we end up in doggie position. I ram she moan, she moan I ram. Ram moan, moan ram for so many times till I lost count acyually who is moaning and who is ramming. Why? Cos she was pushing her ass backward when i was entering from the back. However but 1 thing for sure, it was one of the good doggie penetration I had for a long time. Tight and wet. .

Sum it up in numbers:
Looks: 8 / 10 (apple hong lookalike. prefer in person)
Tits: 8/10 (natural and erected when all fired up. Soft to hold)
BBBJ: 8/10 ( Good suction with lots of throats)
FJ: 8.5/10 ( Spontanous partner who will to make one happy)
GF : 8.5/10 ( Very pleasing. Stickly and happy face)
RTF : No. Too much apple will make me a poor man.

Thkzzzzzzzzzzz for reading. Some points as encouragement welcome

Bonniesan
07-05-2008, 06:37 PM
Thanks bro iamadil for FR. Like your FR. :D Upz you when power regain.

Bonniesan
07-05-2008, 07:56 PM
UPz thread! ;):cool:

heartbroke
07-05-2008, 10:21 PM
promised bonnie a FR for Katheryn. aka Apple Hong lookalike

it was enjoyable encounter, She gives a homely gfe, hugs me from the back while i sat to smoke, she is prettier than picture and body was totally proportionate. shower was good too, she sat by the side to shower me, but in the end just join me into the tub and scrub my back.

back on bed, cannot stop thinking of her while she remove the towel from her body, grab her by the waist and started action, she loves being painted and her BBBJ was strong and good. she blows continously for long period. Non stap action packed BBBJ with deepthroat package in also.

As i was closing my eyes to enjoy, she caps me and starts her cowgirl ride. Good rider Rocking, swaying and the moaning. I finally unloaded in missionary posn.

round 2: after shower, same good gfe, hugs me while i am lying on bed, entered her after she caps me from the back, ahem.. .no anal...i meant like holding her from the back, sensously gfe... yummy...too tired to shoot 2nd time and need to return to work as its my lunch time fuck... haha
she seems disappointed and tried her very best to yank out my 2nd shot...

stats:
Looks: 8 / 10 (apple hong lookalike. but taller)
body: 8/10 (proporiated and natural boobs, Soft to hold)
BBBJ: 8/10 ( Good suction)
FJ: 9/10 ( willingly to do girlfriend type of positions, no rush)
GF : 9/10 ( Very pleasing. YUmmy)
RTF : Yes, unless bonnie offers another better choice.

Bonniesan
08-05-2008, 09:31 AM
thanks heartbroke!

Bonniesan
08-05-2008, 05:18 PM
Thanks for all the FRs from bros!!!

Frankeistine_
08-05-2008, 05:23 PM
Booniesan, can I be be a member and join your group ?

Bonniesan
08-05-2008, 06:34 PM
Got time will zap you. Just tell you first

Bonniesan
09-05-2008, 01:44 PM
WEEKEND PROMO!
$139/90/2
Fast hand fast legs!!!

Bonniesan
10-05-2008, 02:57 AM
Only chance for APPLE HONG look-alike at this rate!!! Fast hand fast legs!!!
$139/90/2

Bonniesan
10-05-2008, 12:06 PM
One of my best!!!!!

nickygoh
11-05-2008, 12:02 AM
WEEKEND PROMO!
$139/90/2
Fast hand fast legs!!!

already rtf. still good service. apple hong craze in town now. no horse run. bros should try. she's chatty and cheerful. in terms of gfe, this is her forte. she will not 'dump' you after the first shot. instead she will initiate the second shot after she finishes her cuddling up to you. for the stats, need not say more. if you want to know more, check out my ratings. cheers! :D

Bonniesan
11-05-2008, 12:23 PM
Expecting more FRs. :)

Bonniesan
12-05-2008, 11:25 AM
fast hand fast legs few days left!!

Megatronzombie
12-05-2008, 11:39 AM
fast hand fast legs few days left!!

ahh!! I have had a very good session with Katheryn last Sunday. Have been experiencing very bad FL experience for the last 2 weeks and was having very low expectations but Katheryn more than made up for my expectations... much more!!!

Since my session was 1030 am, she has just woken up in fact and have not have breakfast but she was nonetheless very friendly. Her command of english if compared to other Thai FL can be said to be excellent!! She studies on her own, got 2 english thai learning books with her. She looked kinda sleepy but quickly freshen up and all the while will chat with me even when she is preparing herself.

Oops, forgot to mention how she look. I would say 80% resemblance to photo, as usual, not as light in complexion. Not as young looking (just a little out thats all) but she is attractive in her own sense. she nice lovely eyes and a near full lips, nice nose and sharp features. Long straight hair. And God... her body... she's tall, as tall as I am. And her body is curvaceous, very VERY nice breasts I would say C- and the shape is sooooo nice. When I massaged it, woa! very nice and soft yet not those type where when you squeeze like got nothing inside. Definitely genuine boobs and I love the shape of it, her nipples brown color and just the right size, love sucking them boobs man! She has a tatoo on her back and shoulder and a big birthmark on her back, doesnt matter that part of her body still smooth. Anyway, back to the fr..

Then she came over with seductive look and start taking off my clothes and I took off hers too. Off to bath we go! The damn bathtub damn small -_- so she can't get in and help me to bath from outside while i fondled her very nice breasts.

Then off to bed... I mean me not her, its her turn to bath :p Then she came out and gently sat beside the bed smiling at me and her hand moved to explore my body ;D the fun starts!!

She engaged me into some heavy intense french kisses, we kissed a lot in fact while her hand slowly moved around my penis and balls giving massages stimulating me up. I tell you, massaging her boobs is soooo nice hehehe!! And then our bodies intertwined while our mouth and tongue continued to explore each other. Our hands moved all over each others bodies, I concentrated on her neck and her butt. A note on her butt, they're not very nice but ok.

Then the main event began with her starting with cowgirl, shit... more enjoyment fondling her nice breasts ;p she really wakes up then and started girating on top of me and the moans coming out of her is soooo nice to hear really!! After a while, I brought her body closer to mine, adjust her legs and mine and give her my fast speed piledriver ramming session and her moaning became tortured (but lovin it mehehe..) loud moans. I didnt last long in that position and shot into her. Took about 10 mins I think.

She didnt take my penis out but rather continued hugging me and giving out satisfied voices like 'mmmm..' that was nice, we cleaned up again and back to bed, she snuggled up to me giving me some time to rest. We held each other like long lost lover. She led my hand to her vagina and let me massage them. Not wet but its ok... I slowly got down on her and give her cunnilingus which she enjoyed tremendously. and her vagina became a whole lot wetter. so off to my 2nd shot!! Did her in doggie style but that wasnt very nice to me so switched to my favourite position of getting her to lay on her side I enter her from behind. My hands were free to massage her back and her beautiful breasts. she lifted one of her leg to the sky and I ram away .. HARD!! She loves it, and I did her that way for quite a long time, it wasn't very tiring as I am also lying on my back. I rammed for like 20 minutes plus and all the while she continues to gyrate to my rythm very responsive. Her moans came intermittently depending on my speed and sounded very genuine. I couldnt shoot -_-" getting old. So I switched to missionary where i did her another 20 minutes. Then I lay her on her stomach and I penetrated from behind (not her ass ;p) and that did the trick! when I finally shot into her, I was already sweating profusely but she didnt mind at all and started wanted to give me more hugs which I have to decline coz I was really sweating :p

Overall a very very good session!!

Face: 7.5 (not very SYT but her own beauty)
Body 8 (shit nice boobs I love them so much)
Attitude: 9
BBBJ : 7
FJ: 8.5
RTF: Cannot too late, she going back soon!!!

PS: Madam Bonnie, she likes cup noodles and french fries (not fishbalss :p get her those please!!

Erotican
12-05-2008, 12:55 PM
Megatronzombie, love your FR! Up you 1 miserable point

Bonniesan
12-05-2008, 05:07 PM
Thanks bro Megatronzombie for FR!!! Last few days for this beauty.

Bonniesan
14-05-2008, 09:51 AM
grab "KATHERYN" for a break... $139/90/2!

Bonniesan
14-05-2008, 01:56 PM
Last 2 days!!! Book now!

Bonniesan
14-05-2008, 05:14 PM
ANNUAL REBATE is ON from now!!

PARADISE members, please read message or email for details.