PDA

View Full Version : looking for ladies who willing to meet up to sell her worn sock

naruto2000x
14-11-2021, 10:19 AM
I have very strong feet/smell fetish, pervert in the eyes of others, looking for ladies, 22-35 years old chio bu, who willing to meet up to sell her worn sock, especially with strong smell, to satisfy my fetish fantasy, pm me with your price!

tastyy
14-11-2021, 05:52 PM
I have very strong feet/smell fetish, pervert in the eyes of others, looking for ladies, 22-35 years old chio bu, who willing to meet up to sell her worn sock, especially with strong smell, to satisfy my fetish fantasy, pm me with your price!

This is interesting. PM me. =)

Boochee
14-11-2021, 06:50 PM

What if those NS girl outfield come back those kind of socks.. Still like ah? :p

Wong7
14-11-2021, 08:19 PM
Message me I have lobang

gingkonut
15-11-2021, 11:56 AM

socks? hmmm... while I appreciate beautiful ladies' feet, I still prefer the real thing than socks... why not go for the real thing, bro? There are choices out there

WinterMelonTree
16-11-2021, 12:09 AM
socks? hmmm... while I appreciate beautiful ladies' feet, I still prefer the real thing than socks... why not go for the real thing, bro? There are choices out there

There's a fetish for every men and women. And socks are not even that weird to begin with.