PDA

View Full Version : Tanjong Pager Wen Rou Xiang

Joker4115
29-04-2008, 10:35 AM
Yesterday was quiet tired and pass by tanjong pager, Went in Wen RX and all the PRC ladies there really CMI:mad: turnn away and went to belle. get Ivy to massage me. :p very gd massage . Damage 40 + H/J 50.

idc2
04-05-2008, 05:32 PM
I went here last week and I was led to a room by a 5/10 looking lady. I asked for 1-hr massage.

Then there came a -10/10 female (a different one) whose thigh is ticker than my waist. My mood went down to -100.

That night, the music from the pub downstairs was deafening loud. Goosh, as soon as she started, I asked to change to 45 mins. I said "it was too loud (and i kept Damn you runied my mood to myself)".

And you know what, she even asked me for JG. Well, I played nice and said "No, not today. (again, keeping I would never let you do it even if you pay me $1000 to myself).

Now, I have got a question: Why would a TN runner ever employ masseurs like her? I am not discriminative. She can be a perfect chef, a perfect mother, a perfect nurse, etc. But now suitable for a TN place for men. The shop runner is trying to kill its own business? I really have no clue what they are thinking.

owen10
05-05-2008, 12:43 AM
I went here last week and I was led to a room by a 5/10 looking lady. I asked for 1-hr massage.

Then there came a -10/10 female (a different one) whose thigh is ticker than my waist. My mood went down to -100.

That night, the music from the pub downstairs was deafening loud. Goosh, as soon as she started, I asked to change to 45 mins. I said "it was too loud (and i kept Damn you runied my mood to myself)".

And you know what, she even asked me for JG. Well, I played nice and said "No, not today. (again, keeping I would never let you do it even if you pay me $1000 to myself).

Now, I have got a question: Why would a TN runner ever employ masseurs like her? I am not discriminative. She can be a perfect chef, a perfect mother, a perfect nurse, etc. But now suitable for a TN place for men. The shop runner is trying to kill its own business? I really have no clue what they are thinking.

well i guess to u, her looks may b -10/10. but to d ah pehs she may be a 6 or 7. Ah pehs may have a diff objective fr d young ones. their objective may be for a good massage or more for d Company, to find some1 to talk to.

i thk next time when u goto a massage joint better ask who's serving u 1st. if u dun like her face then better reject n ask for younger ones. if u cant find any tt suits yr taste then better visit anthr joint! no pt wasting yr $$$ on some aunties who give u goosebumps! :D

5stars
05-05-2008, 09:43 AM
You can never trust those TN joint women.

First, they always used fake pictures for their advertisements. You can never find those pretty girls at the joints.

Second, they always give you untrue information about their girls.

Take Owen's advice, always ensure that you get to see the girls before you start the massage. Stay firm if the girls are not up to your standard, reject them outright. When you are in the room, don't strip first, wait till you see the girls assigned. You have to send stern message across to them, otherwise they will press you down.

Good luck next time :)

bonsoir
05-05-2008, 04:06 PM
You are absolutely Correct!
haaa....

I went to Angle at TP 2 weeks back...hoping to at least someone who is lookable? yet end up with the taiwanese lady who ended up raping me! shit!
massage wise not so bad, but just wanna earned...intially I said no...but she insisted and yet wanted 120! i said at most is 70....at the end, she took 80...

Really regret man.....sian....now dare not go to TP area anymore ....but problem is me office is there la...so there's only so few pickings to choose from...shit...:o

kra77
06-05-2008, 01:34 AM
You are absolutely Correct!
haaa....

I went to Angle at TP 2 weeks back...hoping to at least someone who is lookable? yet end up with the taiwanese lady who ended up raping me! shit!
massage wise not so bad, but just wanna earned...intially I said no...but she insisted and yet wanted 120! i said at most is 70....at the end, she took 80...

Really regret man.....sian....now dare not go to TP area anymore ....but problem is me office is there la...so there's only so few pickings to choose from...shit...:o

yo bro....

how did she rape you? i mean what services you were paid for???

i been there before but my experience is not as bad as you. better luck next time. anyway opp this place there is another one... i cant remember but it start from B????
gg to try it soon....

binbin81
06-05-2008, 12:21 PM
nowsaday quality really so bad?....they have to resort to this?

pokeupine
12-08-2008, 12:01 AM
Went there recently.

Serviced by this PRC - Xiao Xue (mid 20s).

Looks : 7/10
Body : 7/10 (a bit plump at the waist but overall ok). Nice white skin.
Boobs : C cup
HJ : 6/10
Massage : 4/10 (not very skilled when doing the body but ok when massaging the head)
RTF : Why not. It open till quite late.

tepes
08-02-2009, 06:26 PM
HI Bros,

Went to this joint thanks to the recommendation of Bro Ashgrove6. Actually went there before but the recommended gal was not available. So just gone back again last week.

Yoyo or Yao Yao..

Looks: 6.5 -1 =5.5 (actually she looks good, but somehow I dont like her hairstyle heheh... hair not the straight long type, more like the explosive 70s caberet type...)

Bod: 6 (average but nice, not much fats, avg sized boobs think got B cup...and large dark nips)

Massage: 6 (better than piano some effort put in...)

Damage: $40+50(hj)

Overall: 6.5

To be honest this had the making of one of the better sessions... was actually surprising... When I 1st saw her, She looks ok lah sharp features but I didnt quite like her look due to the frizzy hair... looks like those 70s hairstyle... Personal preference is the oriental long straight hair type hehe...

Went in, somehow just spoke a little, she seems polite. massage was a little above average, at least put in some effort. Spent quite a while massaging my left leg but didnt massage my right think because the right side of the bed was against the wall...

Special was SPECIAL... She didnt even ask if I wanted... I was still lying facedown with my head in the hole and I felt something soft on my back... hey... what the... oh those were tits on my back!!! She started to give a quasi BM for me on my back!! What I like about this session was that she allows full access to her boobs already stripped off her top when I flip around... can play can suck... not like some joints where pay the same $$$ cant do this cant do that...

One downside though... paid for an hour was fully dressed and walking on the street after 40 mins... but ok lah, since I had half a BM and paid $50... so more or less evens out...

One other thing that I heard from her... She told me that the shop will be shifting on 7 Feb, yesterday... So it's no longer at TP... She mentioned Telok Ayer... dont know exact addess and havent reccee yet since they just shifted... For me TP is a better location, think I will give telok ayer a miss due to proximity to quite a few people that I know hehe...

As always the above is my true experience and my personal opinion, no offence to any bros here.

Cheers and have fun!

Ashgrove6
09-02-2009, 12:52 AM
I went here last week and I was led to a room by a 5/10 looking lady. I asked for 1-hr massage. Then there came a -10/10 female (a different one) whose thigh is ticker than my waist. My mood went down to -100. Now, I have got a question: Why would a TN runner ever employ masseurs like her? I am not discriminative. She can be a perfect chef, a perfect mother, a perfect nurse, etc. But now suitable for a TN place for men. The shop runner is trying to kill its own business? I really have no clue what they are thinking.

Her name is Xiao Hong. Understand she is the co-owner of the joint. To answer your question, some guys have a fetish for fat women so she is there for that purpose. he..he..he...

No offence intended... Cheers

Flying Bees
27-02-2009, 08:15 PM
HI Bros,

Went to this joint thanks to the recommendation of Bro Ashgrove6. Actually went there before but the recommended gal was not available. So just gone back again last week.

Yoyo or Yao Yao..

Looks: 6.5 -1 =5.5 (actually she looks good, but somehow I dont like her hairstyle heheh... hair not the straight long type, more like the explosive 70s caberet type...)

Bod: 6 (average but nice, not much fats, avg sized boobs think got B cup...and large dark nips)

Massage: 6 (better than piano some effort put in...)

Damage: $40+50(hj)

To be honest this had the making of one of the better sessions... was actually surprising... When I 1st saw her, She looks ok lah sharp features but I didnt quite like her look due to the frizzy hair... looks like those 70s hairstyle... Personal preference is the oriental long straight hair type hehe...

Went in, somehow just spoke a little, she seems polite. massage was a little above average, at least put in some effort. Spent quite a while massaging my left leg but didnt massage my right think because the right side of the bed was against the wall...

Special was SPECIAL... She didnt even ask if I wanted... I was still lying facedown with my head in the hole and I felt something soft on my back... hey... what the... oh those were tits on my back!!! She started to give a quasi BM for me on my back!! What I like about this session was that she allows full access to her boobs already stripped off her top when I flip around... can play can suck... not like some joints where pay the same $$$ cant do this cant do that...

One downside though... paid for an hour was fully dressed and walking on the street after 40 mins... but ok lah, since I had half a BM and paid $50... so more or less evens out...

One other thing that I heard from her... She told me that the shop will be shifting on 7 Feb, yesterday... So it's no longer at TP... She mentioned Telok Ayer... dont know exact addess and havent reccee yet since they just shifted... For me TP is a better location, think I will give telok ayer a miss due to proximity to quite a few people that I know hehe...

As always the above is my true experience and my personal opinion, no offence to any bros here.

Cheers and have fun!

Agree with bro Tepes on Yao Yao.

Went to their new shop location last weekend, which was briefly mentioned in another thread under new joint at TA - pink signboard with a nice 3 digits number address.

Went in and saw her at the counter and opt for 1-hr package. The place is new with 5 cubicles, ambient is good with nice smoothing music....

Saw 3 more gals before the sessions when going to the washroom. I think I saw Xiao Hong, 1 skinny one and the other one... didn't see clearly.

Here are my takes:

Yao Yao
Looks: 6/10 (she looks ok but her hairstyle..same feeling, old style..haha.)
Body: 7/10 (nice body but with a bit of belly)
Boobs: 7/10 (solid B cup and firm)
Massage: 7/10 (above average but put in effort to relieve my back stress pain)
HJ: 6/10 (allow auto roam and sop)
Damages: 40+60 (increase price i guess due to new place)
Other Services: try your luck to ask after 1-2 more visits

Overall, good place to try if you have multiple taste of size...hehe.

Cheers,
FB