PDA

View Full Version : Hubby & I

cyytan
08-11-2021, 01:50 AM
Hi all, hope all is well and safe. I had been visiting this site and read some of the interesting stories on and off during the WFH period. I decided to post some stories of my own, a mixture of real experiences and fantasy, hope you all will like them. Pardon my command of English if there are any errors and feel free to leave constructive comments :)

A brief description of me "C" - Chinese, fair-skinned, petite 1.6m tall (okay, not tall), blond shoulder length hair, married with no kids, early 30s (no longer SYT or XMM), working as personal assistant.

A brief description of my hubby "H" - Chinese, average build, 1.73m tall, dark-skinned, crew-cut, married with no kids, working as project manager (actually I am not too sure of his job scope... haha)

PILOT

Hubby and I had been WFH for some time. Intimate time was not as frequent compared to pre-Covid, maybe because we faced each other like 24/7. (Not sure if some of you face this issue)

One night while we were watching Netflix, H mentioned that we had not had coitus for some time. I nodded my head and gave him a cute sad expression. H smiled and decided to find something sexy on Netflix to set the mood. We cuddled to watch that raunchy movie and halfway into it, we made love on the sofa. While he was fingering me and playing with my nipples, he whispered in my ear that he had a fantasy that he would like me to know.

H: "I have a fantasy but not sure if you will call me pervert or not"

C: "ermmm.... what is it?" (already very wet and aroused from his fingering)

H: "I would like to see you dressed sexily in public and tease me?"

C: "Like how?" (I actually felt more excited after hearing this)

H: "Like wearing short / mini dress or skirt and let me see your upskirt or your boobs"

C: (Giggling) "you want me to ka kui kui (legs spread wide) and show you my pussy?"

H: "No lar... discreetly and wear your sexy lingerie, show your sexy legs, dont be vulgar and open legs wide wide, it is sexier this way" (not sure if you all think the same)

C: (at this point I am almost cumming and just nodded my head with my eyes closed)

H: "Sui!! I will plan something!"

H swapped position and placed my legs on his shoulders. H started licking my pussy from top to bottom driving me out of my mind. He was also using his hands to play with my nipples, I begged him not to stop and was moaning louder and louder.

H knew I will be cumming soon, and he quickly repositioned and pushed his hard penis deep into me. I grabbed his arms as he pumped hard and fast. Aggrrhh... I am cumming!! H used his hand to cover my mouth to muffle my loud moaning (not to disturb the neighbours), my heartbeat was racing, body and legs were shaking and finally had a wonderful organsm.... so did H, where he pulled out and ejaculated on my boobs...   

Zinterest
08-11-2021, 03:59 PM
Nice start sis, support! :)

yang punk
08-11-2021, 04:14 PM
Hope it will progress to some naughty eip (exposure in public) pics to share with us here. Bet you both will have a good time and go home high and wet to continue your fun!

Masterl23
08-11-2021, 05:14 PM
Camping for more updates.

Rickey
08-11-2021, 06:25 PM
H: "Like wearing short / mini dress or skirt and let me see your upskirt or your boobs"

C: (Giggling) "you want me to ka kui kui (legs spread wide) and show you my pussy?"

H: "No lar... discreetly and wear your sexy lingerie, show your sexy legs, dont be vulgar and open legs wide wide, it is sexier this way" (not sure if you all think the same)

C: (at this point I am almost cumming and just nodded my head with my eyes closed)

H: "Sui!! I will plan something!"

Another camper pitching tent n setting up campfire in anticipation of something notti cumming up :p;):o...it is a scene most married couples r familiar with ;):o

cumming soon, and he quickly repositioned and pushed his hard penis deep into me. I grabbed his arms as he pumped hard and fast. Aggrrhh... I am cumming!! H used his hand to cover my mouth to muffle my loud moaning (not to disturb the neighbours), my heartbeat was racing, body and legs were shaking and finally had a wonderful organsm.... so did H, where he pulled out and ejaculated on my boobs...   
Btw TS sis, can enlighten us, why didn't yr hubby shoot his ammo inside yr pussy instead of on yr boobs ?? :confused:

cyytan
08-11-2021, 06:55 PM
Another camper pitching tent n setting up campfire in anticipation of something notti cumming up :p;):o

Btw TS sis, can enlighten us, why didn't yr hubby shoot his ammo inside yr pussy instead of on yr boobs ?? :confused:

Thanks for reading my story. Shot on my assets because not planning to have kids :)

brutos
08-11-2021, 10:13 PM
Hope it will progress to some naughty eip (exposure in public) pics to share with us here. Bet you both will have a good time and go home high and wet to continue your fun!

Agree, hoping for EIP too!

cyytan
08-11-2021, 10:47 PM
Episode 1 - Initiation

H was thrilled that I agreed to his perverted idea, and for this little adventure he went online to order a new skirt for me. "Ding dong", H jumped up from his seat to collect a package delivery and handed it over to me with a grin . I was curious why he was so excited, and opened the package quickly. I was surprised to see a tight mini denim skirt.

C: "what is this for?"

H: "remember my little fantasy? I wanna see you wear this for our adventure"

C: "isn't this a bit too short and tight?" (I gave it a try anyway and was surprised I could fit!)

H: "woo... not too short mah, mid thigh, short enough to attract and long enough to cover" ("piak!" I slapped his arm)

C: "how to sit down in this? sure zao geng..."

H: "That's the point right? you look so hot in this"

C: (I tried sitting down, and I can see up my skirt in the mirror) "OMG... I am not wearing this"

H: "please... it will spice up our sex life" (as an accommodating wife, I agreed eventually)

It was a weekday morning, H sweet talked non-stop about my fair-skin, sexy legs, to make me feel comfortable wearing that skirt. I put on a white top, pink lingerie, that mini denim skirt and white sneakers (I looked much younger... haha). We went to a cafe in a mall, ordered 2 iced coffees, and sat at a table facing each other. I sat comfortably in the armchair drinking my coffee, and realised the hem of my skirt is now inches away from my pussy, I quickly held it down.

H smiled and gestured me to look at my phone, he was messaging me about what to do next. H asked me to elevate my feet on the stretcher of the table, cross my right leg over my left and shift my weight to the left, I followed suit. I am showing a lot of skin, and maybe even my panty (mask wearing made me more daring!). H's eyes lit up and stared at my legs, and discreetly looked around to check if anyone else noticed. I could see the growth in his crotch, teasing him made me horny too. Another couple came in shortly and I caught the guy taking a few looks at me.

We left about 10 mins later and H drove to a quiet part of a multi-storey car park. H said he needed to "release" now. We went to the back seat, I pulled down his pants and his dick sprung up. I teased him further by using the tip of my tongue to lightly lick his penis head. H moaned softly and there is a lot pre-cum. As I stroked his penis, I told him a guy was staring at me earlier. "What! Why didn't you tell me?! your panty was slightly exposed!" H was feeling upset, jealous and horny at the same time. I wanted to reply but H grabbed my head and pushed his dick into my mouth to shut me up, while his other hand groped my butt and boobs. H cummed quite quickly, and I swallowed his cum (didn't taste too bad due to his good diet). I could tell he was feeling better, we cleaned up and left quickly. 

I am turning him into a pervert and H is bringing out my dark side... 

Orange22
09-11-2021, 03:34 AM
Sis, more sexciting stuff please! :)

bigbabby211
09-11-2021, 07:04 AM
Camp here for more

Blackenrose
09-11-2021, 08:16 AM
Nice story. Please continue. :)

plok
09-11-2021, 09:15 AM
Nice story. Camping here for more!

Rickey
09-11-2021, 10:03 AM
Episode 1 - Initiation

So steam to know u r another notti teasing wife TS sis who do not mind going along n ard with your husband to tease other guys in public using u as a sexy bait to zaogeng to them :o...

Glad to know both of u r a compatible n complementary husband n wife team, collaborating with each other happily to try to make yr marital sex life even more interesting, exciting n enjoyable :);):o

Camping to read yr next notti n teasing episode ;):o

Rickey
09-11-2021, 10:09 AM
Thanks for reading my story. Shot on my assets because not planning to have kids :)
You're welcome for me reading yr story sis :) n T. Q. too for being so prompt to clarify why yr husband shot his sperms on your boobs instead of inside yr pussy :);):o

dadbod40
09-11-2021, 10:17 AM
Episode 1 - Initiation

I wanted to reply but H grabbed my head and pushed his dick into my mouth to shut me up, while his other hand groped my butt and boobs. H cummed quite quickly, and I swallowed his cum (didn't taste too bad due to his good diet). I could tell he was feeling better, we cleaned up and left quickly. 

Nice story sis! Care to share your vital stats too? :o

TheDriverGuy
09-11-2021, 10:17 AM
Nice, new camping spot :D

bigggbird69
09-11-2021, 10:44 AM
omg. that's my dream too....:p

Piledriver
09-11-2021, 10:45 AM
H smiled and gestured me to look at my phone, he was messaging me about what to do next. H asked me to elevate my feet on the stretcher of the table, cross my right leg over my left and shift my weight to the left, I followed suit. I am showing a lot of skin, and maybe even my panty (mask wearing made me more daring!). H's eyes lit up and stared at my legs, and discreetly looked around to check if anyone else noticed. I could see the growth in his crotch, teasing him made me horny too. Another couple came in shortly and I caught the guy taking a few looks at me.

We left about 10 mins later and H drove to a quiet part of a multi-storey car park. H said he needed to "release" now. We went to the back seat, I pulled down his pants and his dick sprung up. I teased him further by using the tip of my tongue to lightly lick his penis head. H moaned softly and there is a lot pre-cum. As I stroked his penis, I told him a guy was staring at me earlier. "What! Why didn't you tell me?! your panty was slightly exposed!" H was feeling upset, jealous and horny at the same time. I wanted to reply but H grabbed my head and pushed his dick into my mouth to shut me up, while his other hand groped my butt and boobs. H cummed quite quickly, and I swallowed his cum (didn't taste too bad due to his good diet). I could tell he was feeling better, we cleaned up and left quickly. 

The next update should be you not wearing anything underneath, showing off your clean shaven pussy. And instead of doing it in the car, you do it outside the car.

candee
09-11-2021, 02:40 PM
Nice story sis! Care to share your vital stats too? :o

Yes, please share sis :)

want0nmee
09-11-2021, 03:08 PM
Nice story. Now when we go out need to look out for lady with short skirt and fair skin sexy legs

cyytan
09-11-2021, 07:16 PM
hmm... my vital stats help in your imagination? haha... here you go, 160 cm petite, B cup only, 33-24-33...

cyytan
09-11-2021, 07:19 PM
The next update should be you not wearing anything underneath, showing off your clean shaven pussy. And instead of doing it in the car, you do it outside the car.
daring but not that daring... love to tease hubby by showing just a little, enough to make him aroused and make him turn purple... :P

cyytan
09-11-2021, 09:09 PM
Episode 2 - Spice Up

(stories based on actual events with a little exaggeration)

H and I returned home with a lot of questions in our minds and had love making sessions in the afternoon and night. We had never done it 3 times in a day! Why & how did this little adventure spice up our sex life? So strange, yet we were eager for the next one. H was browsing my wardrobe looking for the next "costume", and picked out a white flared pleated skirt.

H: "this looks good and goes well with this white drape top" (holding both up)

C: "white on white, funny hor and that is equally short as the denim skirt!"

H: "try them, you will look fabulous in these, bun up your hair and wear glasses, you will look like a teacher" (I wear contact lens, glasses to act cute only)

C: "where do you want me to go in these?"

H: "hmm... I will think about it"

It was a weekend morning and H suggested we take a bus to town. I dressed up as he wanted, pink bra and thong, and silver sneakers. With the bun up hair and specs, I did look like a young preschool teacher. The hemline of the flared pleated skirt is about mid-thigh. It was a double decker bus, we were the last to board and H suggested we go to the upper deck. H was behind me as I was going up the steps, and his hand tried to go under my skirt!! It was so ticklish and I was wiggling. Suddenly, the bus jerked and H grabbed my butt under my skirt to support me! Ouch! And the "best" thing, there was actually one more male passenger behind us, not sure how much he saw!! We quickly moved up and grabbed seats. We were quite embarrassed but excited at the same time. H's fingers were circling my pussy throughout the journey, I had to act normal but was actually wet, I was pinching his arm, hoping he gets "blueblack"!

We went shopping and H distanced himself as I bent over sometimes to look at items, he was looking at my legs and checking if the hem would go above my butt cheeks, and also to observe if any other guys were looking at me. Especially on escalators, H kept trying to go under my skirt. H told me a few uncles were checking me out earlier, strange he was not upset and actually enjoying it. I could see the bulge in his pants.

We took a cab home (cant wait), H stroke my crossed legs pushing my skirt higher and higher. Luckily cab driver didn't get into an accident. When we reached home, he carried me into the room and unzipped his pants. His hardened penis sprung out and I gave him a blow job while kneeling on the floor. H was pushing deeper and deeper till I gagged.

H then bent me over the bed facing down, flipped up my skirt and played with my thong-clad butt. H removed my top and used it to tie my hands behind my back. H  pulled my thong to one side and teased me with his penis moving very slowly up and down my pussy. Suddenly, he pushed it in so hard that I almost jumped but my hands were tied and he held me down. I was moaning loudly and he was banging me like he was on steroids. Finally, H shot his sperm onto my back and some went into my hair (I just washed my hair in the morning! damn it!)...

llpatrick
10-11-2021, 03:23 AM
Fantastic writeup Sis!!

Waiting to read more
Sent some points too

Episode 2 - Spice Up

H and I returned home with a lot of questions in our minds and had love making sessions in the afternoon and night. We had never done it 3 times in a day! Why & how did this little adventure spice up our sex life? So strange, yet we were eager for the next one. H was browsing my wardrobe looking for the next "costume", and picked out a white flared pleated skirt.

H: "this looks good and goes well with this white drape top" (holding both up)
C: "white on white, funny hor and that is equally short as the denim skirt!"
F
H: "try them, you will look fabulous in these, bun up your hair and wear glasses, you will look like a teacher" (I wear contact lens, glasses to act cute only)

C: "where do you want me to go in these?"

H: "hmm... I will think about it"
F
It was a weekend morning and H suggested we take a bus to town. I dressed up as he wanted, pink bra and thong, and silver sneakers. With the bun up hair and specs, I did look like a young preschool teacher. The hemline of the flared pleated skirt is about mid-thigh. It was a double decker bus, we were the last to board and H suggested we go to the upper deck. H was behind me as I was going up the steps, and his hand tried to go under my skirt!! It was so ticklish and I was wiggling. Suddenly, the bus jerked and H grabbed my butt under my skirt to support me! Ouch! And the "best" thing, there was actually one more male passenger behind us, not sure how much he saw!! We quickly moved up and grabbed seats. We were quite embarrassed but excited at the same time. H's fingers were circling my pussy throughout the journey, I had to act normal but was actually wet, I was pinching his arm, hoping he gets "blueblack"!

We went shopping and H distanced himself as I bent over sometimes to look at items, he was looking at my legs and checking if the hem would go above my butt cheeks, and also to observe if any other guys were looking at me. Especially on escalators, H kept trying to go under my skirt. H told me a few uncles were checking me out earlier, strange he was not upset and actually enjoying it. I could see the bulge in his pants.

We took a cab home (cant wait), H stroke my crossed legs pushing my skirt higher and higher. Luckily cab driver didn't get into an accident. When we reached home, he carried me into the room and unzipped his pants. His hardened penis sprung out and I gave him a blow job while kneeling on the floor. H was pushing deeper and deeper till I gagged.

H then bent me over the bed facing down, flipped up my skirt and played with my thong-clad butt. H removed my top and used it to tie my hands behind my back. H  pulled my thong to one side and teased me with his penis moving very slowly up and down my pussy. Suddenly, he pushed it in so hard that I almost jumped but my hands were tied and he held me down. I was moaning loudly and he was banging me like he was on steroids. Finally, H shot his sperm onto my back and some went into my hair (I just washed my hair in the morning! damn it!)...

bigggbird69
10-11-2021, 10:40 AM
daring but not that daring... love to tease hubby by showing just a little, enough to make him aroused and make him turn purple... :P

wear something like pantyhose will help?:p At least you are wearing something.

tanner132
10-11-2021, 11:55 AM
Nice sharing and write up of your true stories. Looking forward of your next chapter. :)

dadbod40
10-11-2021, 01:55 PM
hmm... my vital stats help in your imagination? haha... here you go, 160 cm petite, B cup only, 33-24-33...

B's great! Now everyone will be waiting for you to share a cropped pic :o

rebotics
10-11-2021, 03:18 PM

It sure helps hehe. Nice share sis :)

Blackenrose
10-11-2021, 04:25 PM

Wow girl! Flaunt it!!

acidicavex
10-11-2021, 04:27 PM
something new to camp on it always nice to read a female POV :D

Piledriver
10-11-2021, 04:47 PM
Episode 2 - Spice Up

That skirt is such a sexy piece. One strong wind blow, and everything underneath yours will be exposed in its full glory, Marilyn Monroe-style.

AnaR1618
10-11-2021, 10:00 PM
That skirt is such a sexy piece. One strong wind blow, and everything underneath yours will be exposed in its full glory, Marilyn Monroe-style.

Did Marilyn Monroe go commando? :D

cyytan
12-11-2021, 12:23 AM
Did Marilyn Monroe go commando? :D

No lar, later police catch... Haha

brutos
12-11-2021, 10:49 AM
Support nice share! :)

husky1shepherd4
12-11-2021, 01:06 PM
nice story...keep it up sis

Thomas77
12-11-2021, 04:05 PM
I have similar experience too but I need my gf to wear a safety pants....that alone already makes me so horny

Zanaku
12-11-2021, 05:01 PM
I have similar experience too but I need my gf to wear a safety pants....that alone already makes me so horny

But wear safety pants not so exciting le :D

cyytan
12-11-2021, 06:11 PM
Episode 3 - Hubby's Friend (Part 1)

Our love making sessions moved to a different level after our first 2 adventures. H talked dirty, role-played with me and fantasized about threesomes. K, H's army buddy and close friend, whom I had met a few times, was quite charming, tall and muscular. I imagined it was K in H's fantasy threesomes stories every time but I didn't dare to tell him about it.  Coincidentally, H mentioned that K had invited us over to his place for dinner. I was actually quite happy but kept calm and asked what the occasion was. H mentioned K has a new girlfriend and would like to introduce to us. I was curious to see who this girl was and said okay. H asked me to dress sexily for him, I nodded my head. That evening, I put on a lacy pink bra and thongs, and wore a thin blue boyfriend shirt dress. It is basically a long button down shirt, with curved hemline ending above my knees. The hemline at the sides are higher, and it looked as though I was wearing an oversized shirt with no shorts. H said I looked gorgeous and my thongs were faintly visible.

We had a good time catching up over dinner and wine. K was as handsome as before and his girlfriend, J, was pretty too. As I was helping to clean up with J, I asked how they met. J was telling me the story and jokingly said he was quite good in bed. I asked how so, J said shyly that K's penis was quite huge and made her cummed every time. This made me so curious just how good in bed K was. Suddenly K popped into the kitchen and offered to drive us back as H was already quite drunk. During the return journey, J fell asleep in the passenger seat. H and I were in the back seat, and H was tipsy and horny at the time, kept running his hand under my dress, pushing the hem higher and higher. I caught K staring into the rear mirror looking at us a few times and smiled at me.

Upon arrival, K asked J to continue resting in the car while he helped me to bring H back home. K and I brought H into the bedroom, H was really wasted. I was trying to remove H's shoes, and suddenly K placed his hands on my waist. I turned around and K whispered to me that my butt looked gorgeous and he could see my thongs through the dress. I began to panic and looked over at H, he was snoring away and didn't notice anything. I told K to stop but he pulled me over to him and hugged me tightly. He said he wondered what the colour of my thongs, I said you shouldn't be doing this but his fingers were already pulling my dress up higher and higher. Don't ask me why, I didn't try to further stop him. K was much taller than me, he was hugging me and staring at my thongs clad butt. "Nice sexy pink", K whispered and he started to caress my butt. I was trying to push him away but he was too strong and I gave out a soft moan.

K knew I was aroused, he lifted me off the ground and placed me facing down on the other side of the bed. K continued to push my dress higher right up to my waist and spread my legs with his knees. I was being molested in front of my hubby, but H was unaware and couldn't do anything. K hooked his fingers on my thongs and started to pull it. My thongs were rubbing against my pussy and I was moaning louder. I covered my mouth with my hands and closed my eyes and the thought of J telling me about K's huge penis, I was getting wet and scared.... To be Continued...

cyytan
12-11-2021, 06:12 PM
But wear safety pants not so exciting le :D
I also dont wear safety pants... haha

Rickey
12-11-2021, 08:15 PM
I also dont wear safety pants... haha
My lady boss who is young, sexy n teh wears...so when she wears short sexy flare skirts to office, I was very excited tot can see her zaogeng her panties :o...but to my dismay, it turns out she was wearing a safety pants underneath her short sexy skirt :(..sigh

Thomas77
12-11-2021, 08:27 PM
My Pa who wears short tight skirt always wear safety pants....over years and years I see also still very shiok....

Her downblouse is the highlights of my working hours....lucky there are no such things as safety blouse

sexcision
12-11-2021, 09:00 PM
My Pa who wears short tight skirt always wear safety pants....over years and years I see also still very shiok....

Her downblouse is the highlights of my working hours....lucky there are no such things as safety blouse

At first glance, I tot you are referring to your dad. Need to do a double take hahaha

itchy1979
12-11-2021, 11:56 PM
Very good write up….
Pitching tent…

coolwind85
13-11-2021, 12:59 AM
Nice writeup

AT3248
13-11-2021, 10:18 AM
Sexy story, please continue sis

TheDriverGuy
13-11-2021, 11:07 AM
Sexciting story :p

SilentReader49
13-11-2021, 11:41 PM
Juicy stuff. Please keep going sis cyytan! :)

Shawn1469
14-11-2021, 08:36 AM

Our love making sessions moved to a different level after our first 2 adventures. H talked dirty, role-played with me and fantasized about threesomes. K, H's army buddy and close friend, whom I had met a few times, was quite charming, tall and muscular. I imagined it was K in H's fantasy threesomes stories every time but I didn't dare to tell him about it.  Coincidentally, H mentioned that K had invited us over to his place for dinner. I was actually quite happy but kept calm and asked what the occasion was. H mentioned K has a new girlfriend and would like to introduce to us. I was curious to see who this girl was and said okay. H asked me to dress sexily for him, I nodded my head. That evening, I put on a lacy pink bra and thongs, and wore a thin blue boyfriend shirt dress. It is basically a long button down shirt, with curved hemline ending above my knees. The hemline at the sides are higher, and it looked as though I was wearing an oversized shirt with no shorts. H said I looked gorgeous and my thongs were faintly visible.

We had a good time catching up over dinner and wine. K was as handsome as before and his girlfriend, J, was pretty too. As I was helping to clean up with J, I asked how they met. J was telling me the story and jokingly said he was quite good in bed. I asked how so, J said shyly that K's penis was quite huge and made her cummed every time. This made me so curious just how good in bed K was. Suddenly K popped into the kitchen and offered to drive us back as H was already quite drunk. During the return journey, J fell asleep in the passenger seat. H and I were in the back seat, and H was tipsy and horny at the time, kept running his hand under my dress, pushing the hem higher and higher. I caught K staring into the rear mirror looking at us a few times and smiled at me.

Upon arrival, K asked J to continue resting in the car while he helped me to bring H back home. K and I brought H into the bedroom, H was really wasted. I was trying to remove H's shoes, and suddenly K placed his hands on my waist. I turned around and K whispered to me that my butt looked gorgeous and he could see my thongs through the dress. I began to panic and looked over at H, he was snoring away and didn't notice anything. I told K to stop but he pulled me over to him and hugged me tightly. He said he wondered what the colour of my thongs, I said you shouldn't be doing this but his fingers were already pulling my dress up higher and higher. Don't ask me why, I didn't try to further stop him. K was much taller than me, he was hugging me and staring at my thongs clad butt. "Nice sexy pink", K whispered and he started to caress my butt. I was trying to push him away but he was too strong and I gave out a soft moan.

K knew I was aroused, he lifted me off the ground and placed me facing down on the other side of the bed. K continued to push my dress higher right up to my waist and spread my legs with his knees. I was being molested in front of my hubby, but H was unaware and couldn't do anything. K hooked his fingers on my thongs and started to pull it. My thongs were rubbing against my pussy and I was moaning louder. I covered my mouth with my hands and closed my eyes and the thought of J telling me about K's huge penis, I was getting wet and scared.... To be Continued...

Does this K really exist in your life?

CowardPotato
14-11-2021, 11:26 AM

hoh getting spicier and spicier.
nice one sis

Shawn1469
14-11-2021, 11:36 AM

If he is real...its going to be even a big turn on... at least for me :D

fonch99
15-11-2021, 03:33 AM
Please continue your sexy story TS :)

cyytan
15-11-2021, 08:48 PM
Episode 4 - Hubby's Friend (Part 2)

K spread my legs wider as he continued pulling my thongs to rub against my pussy. The fact that I didn't stop him made him bolder. He was pulling my thongs harder and harder and then "piak!!", I yelped in pain as my thongs were ripped apart. My shaved pussy was fully exposed!! K leaned over and whispered, "your pussy looks so sweet and juicy". K grabbed a pillow and placed it under my tummy to lift my butt. K buried his head between my legs, I could feel his tongue licking my pussy all over, focusing on my clitoris and nibbling the outer and inner lips. I was going to cum soon, I had to cover my mouth with both hands to muffle my intense moaning. I looked over to H, he was still out like a light.

K turned me around and started to unbutton my dress, I tried to push him away but he held both my hands down with his strong arm and opened my dress with the other. With my dress opened, he rubbed my breasts and worked his way to unclip my bra and set my breasts free. K sucked and kissed my nipples, that felt so good. With my hands held down, I had a hard time trying to contain my moaning. K then started running his fingers up and down my wet pussy. K inserted 1 finger into my pussy, and then 2 fingers, he was hitting the right spot, my whole body was trembling.

By now, I was too weak to put up any resistance. I could hear K unzipping his pants, I looked up and saw the bulge in his underwear. OMG! it was indeed huge! K pulled me over and signaled me to unleash his "weapon of mass organsm". I pulled his underwear down and his huge penis sprung out and hit my face. I pumped his penis with my tiny hands, hoping that he would cum and leave me alone. But K was pushing my head and guiding his penis into my mouth. K pinched my nose and as I was opening my mouth to catch my breath, he pushed his dick into my mouth. K pumped in slowly but it was just too big and I started to gag and my eyes were tearing.

Suddenly, his phone vibrated, scaring both of us. It was J, she was still waiting in the car. "Shit, it is J calling, I got to go, but I will be back for you".... To Be Continued...

cyytan
15-11-2021, 08:49 PM
Yes, K does exist

cyytan
15-11-2021, 08:49 PM
hoh getting spicier and spicier.
nice one sis
Thanks for reading

XofXof
15-11-2021, 09:17 PM
Why must J call at this time? :D

Shawn1469
16-11-2021, 12:24 AM
Yes, K does exist

Niceeeeee sia....

Pokipoki
16-11-2021, 01:06 AM
Maybe K calls J to come join in the fun! 😏

CowardPotato
16-11-2021, 08:44 AM
Why must J call at this time? :D

for story development:D:D

CowardPotato
16-11-2021, 08:44 AM
Episode 4 - Hubby's Friend (Part 2)

K spread my legs wider as he continued pulling my thongs to rub against my pussy. The fact that I didn't stop him made him bolder. He was pulling my thongs harder and harder and then "piak!!", I yelped in pain as my thongs were ripped apart. My shaved pussy was fully exposed!! K leaned over and whispered, "your pussy looks so sweet and juicy". K grabbed a pillow and placed it under my tummy to lift my butt. K buried his head between my legs, I could feel his tongue licking my pussy all over, focusing on my clitoris and nibbling the outer and inner lips. I was going to cum soon, I had to cover my mouth with both hands to muffle my intense moaning. I looked over to H, he was still out like a light.

K turned me around and started to unbutton my dress, I tried to push him away but he held both my hands down with his strong arm and opened my dress with the other. With my dress opened, he rubbed my breasts and worked his way to unclip my bra and set my breasts free. K sucked and kissed my nipples, that felt so good. With my hands held down, I had a hard time trying to contain my moaning. K then started running his fingers up and down my wet pussy. K inserted 1 finger into my pussy, and then 2 fingers, he was hitting the right spot, my whole body was trembling.

By now, I was too weak to put up any resistance. I could hear K unzipping his pants, I looked up and saw the bulge in his underwear. OMG! it was indeed huge! K pulled me over and signaled me to unleash his "weapon of mass organsm". I pulled his underwear down and his huge penis sprung out and hit my face. I pumped his penis with my tiny hands, hoping that he would cum and leave me alone. But K was pushing my head and guiding his penis into my mouth. K pinched my nose and as I was opening my mouth to catch my breath, he pushed his dick into my mouth. K pumped in slowly but it was just too big and I started to gag and my eyes were tearing.

Suddenly, his phone vibrated, scaring both of us. It was J, she was still waiting in the car. "Shit, it is J calling, I got to go, but I will be back for you".... To Be Continued...

Later plot twist, H was actually awake the whole time :eek:

Piledriver
16-11-2021, 11:06 AM
I was trying to remove H's shoes, and suddenly K placed his hands on my waist. I turned around and K whispered to me that my butt looked gorgeous and he could see my thongs through the dress. I began to panic and looked over at H, he was snoring away and didn't notice anything. I told K to stop but he pulled me over to him and hugged me tightly. He said he wondered what the colour of my thongs, I said you shouldn't be doing this but his fingers were already pulling my dress up higher and higher. Don't ask me why, I didn't try to further stop him. K was much taller than me, he was hugging me and staring at my thongs clad butt. "Nice sexy pink", K whispered and he started to caress my butt. I was trying to push him away but he was too strong and I gave out a soft moan.

I wonder how gorgeous is your butt. Will be very helpful if you can share a pic of your sexy butt ;)

TheDriverGuy
16-11-2021, 11:19 AM
Nice, left unsextisfied.
More more cum please...

pland
16-11-2021, 10:54 PM
Fantastic story here. Strong support. :)

mintyapple
19-11-2021, 11:20 PM
Yeah great story

Rickey
20-11-2021, 08:29 AM
Story is so sexciting now, bbbj done :D...waiting next for the injection of K's huge massive penis into the notti little pussy of TS sis :o:p... hehe

HaoJiaoXiangQi
20-11-2021, 02:12 PM
Very nice share sis, please continue :)

takashi31400
21-11-2021, 08:46 PM
Sis

Thanks for your good sharing.Looking forward for your next episode.

PantherB6768
21-11-2021, 11:18 PM
Sexciting story, enjoy reading it ;)

cyytan
22-11-2021, 01:36 AM
Episode 5 - Hubby's Friend (Part 3)
I was stunned like "vegetable" (haha) after K left. Crazy thoughts flashed through my mind, why I didn't stop him, and how I actually felt aroused and wet, the wine played a big part I guess... I took a hot shower to clear my thoughts, H was still sleeping soundly after my shower, unbelievable, I fell asleep beside him shortly after.

The next morning, I received a message from K asking how I was. I replied "How could you do this? Are you not afraid of getting into trouble". K apologised that he was unable to control himself, it was all because H bragged about our little "adventures" to him. K was intrigued by how I teased H in public and the blowjob in the car. K said he was observing me throughout the dinner, praising my nice figure, fair skin and the sexy slightly see-through dress shirt. All these add up and his mind went wild. I said we must keep this a secret between us and never to happen again (I was actually feeling quite happy that this handsome man was taking notice of me). I was so upset with H that whole day, how could he share our intimate moments with his friend, but H thought I was angry because he got drunk the night before.

K didn't contact me for about a week after the incident, and suddenly I received a message from him that he would like to buy me dinner to apologise for what he had done. I declined at first but he was quite insistent and I finally agreed. I told him I was going back to the office the next day and we could meet after work. I didn't dare to tell H, just told him I was meeting a colleague for dinner and would be late. I wore my usual office wear, pink blouse and black pencil skirt that ended a few inches above my knees, and put on a pair of red high heels. H wolf whistled at me, I gave him a peck on the cheek before I left for work.

My heart was racing when I met K. As usual, he sweet talk about how beautiful I was, I just responded with a nonchalant "yeah right". We went to an Italian restaurant, it was usual at first but after a few glasses of wine, K started to rub my arm and shoulder as we chatted and I was slapping his arm for his lame jokes. Before we left, I went to the ladies to freshen up, and left the top 2 buttons of my blouse undone, K noticed it but didn't comment. The route to the carpark was quite dim, he was walking on my right and held onto my elbow as I was a bit tipsy and had difficulty walking properly in my heels. Before I knew it, his hand had moved from my elbow to my waist but I didn't resist.

K helped me into the front passenger seat and his arm brushed against my breasts as he was helping me to buckle up and I noticed he was looking at my cleavage. I slapped his arm, he knew he was caught and said "sorry sorry" and quickly jumped into the driver seat. K suggested it would be better for me to lean back, he reached over to pull the lever, and he purposely placed his lips near my right ear and slightly touched my ear lobes. It was one of my erogenous zones, and I gave out a soft moan. K pulled the lever and the seat reclined. K continued to lick my ears and this was making me so sensitive, I closed my eyes and my whole body was trembling. The hem of my skirt moved up a few more inches in the process and my legs are slightly apart. I could feel his fingers circling at my knees and was trying to open my legs. K was now kissing on my neck and slowly moving to my lips. I couldn't hold back anymore and I grabbed his head for a passionate french kiss.  K's hand was sliding higher up my skirt, and was caressing my inner thighs and moved all the way to my thongs-clad butt. His fingers were circling my pussy, I grabbed him tighter and moaned, signalling to him I needed more. K managed to pull my thongs to one side and was rubbing my pussy... aarrrgghhhh aarrrgghhhh.... it went on for a few minutes, and he was fingering me in between.

K stopped for a while to let me catch my breath and also checked if anyone was nearby. The carpark was quite quiet on a weekday evening. Seeing the coast clear, K unzipped and unleashed his big penis. I was shocked but my hand reached over to hold his penis and began stroking it. He asked if his is bigger than H's, I nodded my head, and I could see the grin on his face. K asked if I would like to suck it and guided my mouth to his penis, and there I was stroking and blowing his dick. I could hear K moaning, and mumbled I am now part of your teasing adventure....

BushTracker
22-11-2021, 09:58 AM
Oh, so hot.. Awesome update. Thanks! Up you.

I was stunned like "vegetable" (haha) after K left. Crazy thoughts flashed through my mind, why I didn't stop him, and how I actually felt aroused and wet, the wine played a big part I guess... I took a hot shower to clear my thoughts, H was still sleeping soundly after my shower, unbelievable, I fell asleep beside him shortly after.

The next morning, I received a message from K asking how I was. I replied "How could you do this? Are you not afraid of getting into trouble". K apologised that he was unable to control himself, it was all because H bragged about our little "adventures" to him. K was intrigued by how I teased H in public and the blowjob in the car. K said he was observing me throughout the dinner, praising my nice figure, fair skin and the sexy slightly see-through dress shirt. All these add up and his mind went wild. I said we must keep this a secret between us and never to happen again (I was actually feeling quite happy that this handsome man was taking notice of me). I was so upset with H that whole day, how could he share our intimate moments with his friend, but H thought I was angry because he got drunk the night before.

K didn't contact me for about a week after the incident, and suddenly I received a message from him that he would like to buy me dinner to apologise for what he had done. I declined at first but he was quite insistent and I finally agreed. I told him I was going back to the office the next day and we could meet after work. I didn't dare to tell H, just told him I was meeting a colleague for dinner and would be late. I wore my usual office wear, pink blouse and black pencil skirt that ended a few inches above my knees, and put on a pair of red high heels. H wolf whistled at me, I gave him a peck on the cheek before I left for work.

My heart was racing when I met K. As usual, he sweet talk about how beautiful I was, I just responded with a nonchalant "yeah right". We went to an Italian restaurant, it was usual at first but after a few glasses of wine, K started to rub my arm and shoulder as we chatted and I was slapping his arm for his lame jokes. Before we left, I went to the ladies to freshen up, and left the top 2 buttons of my blouse undone, K noticed it but didn't comment. The route to the carpark was quite dim, he was walking on my right and held onto my elbow as I was a bit tipsy and had difficulty walking properly in my heels. Before I knew it, his hand had moved from my elbow to my waist but I didn't resist.

K helped me into the front passenger seat and his arm brushed against my breasts as he was helping me to buckle up and I noticed he was looking at my cleavage. I slapped his arm, he knew he was caught and said "sorry sorry" and quickly jumped into the driver seat. K suggested it would be better for me to lean back, he reached over to pull the lever, and he purposely placed his lips near my right ear and slightly touched my ear lobes. It was one of my erogenous zones, and I gave out a soft moan. K pulled the lever and the seat reclined. K continued to lick my ears and this was making me so sensitive, I closed my eyes and my whole body was trembling. The hem of my skirt moved up a few more inches in the process and my legs are slightly apart. I could feel his fingers circling at my knees and was trying to open my legs. K was now kissing on my neck and slowly moving to my lips. I couldn't hold back anymore and I grabbed his head for a passionate french kiss.  K's hand was sliding higher up my skirt, and was caressing my inner thighs and moved all the way to my thongs-clad butt. His fingers were circling my pussy, I grabbed him tighter and moaned, signalling to him I needed more. K managed to pull my thongs to one side and was rubbing my pussy... aarrrgghhhh aarrrgghhhh.... it went on for a few minutes, and he was fingering me in between.

K stopped for a while to let me catch my breath and also checked if anyone was nearby. The carpark was quite quiet on a weekday evening. Seeing the coast clear, K unzipped and unleashed his big penis. I was shocked but my hand reached over to hold his penis and began stroking it. He asked if his is bigger than H's, I nodded my head, and I could see the grin on his face. K asked if I would like to suck it and guided my mouth to his penis, and there I was stroking and blowing his dick. I could hear K moaning, and mumbled I am now part of your teasing adventure....

TheDriverGuy
22-11-2021, 03:32 PM
Sexciting update, kills Monday blues.
More more cum please...

CowardPotato
22-11-2021, 04:26 PM

H dig hole for self liao this time hehe
Nice update sis, wonder how far sis and K will go:D:D:D

Bangster
22-11-2021, 05:38 PM
gosh what a sexciting writeup!!!!
My cock was so hard I lifted the table when I stood up for a breather and facerub

Piledriver
22-11-2021, 09:26 PM

K is so polite. If this was me, I would have just shoved my dick down your throat. No questions asked :cool:

fonch99
23-11-2021, 12:48 AM
gosh what a sexciting writeup!!!!
My cock was so hard I lifted the table when I stood up for a breather and facerub

Your can participate in next Olympic, new event specially for you - Table Lifting :D

ajlover
23-11-2021, 06:28 AM
Your can participate in next Olympic, new event specially for you - Table Lifting :D

Cock lifting competition or talking cock competition?? 🤣🤣

whatzupplow
23-11-2021, 09:46 AM
wow... when is your next update sis?
amazing

x3liarsboy
23-11-2021, 12:35 PM
waiting for new update

but365
23-11-2021, 10:30 PM
Camping for next episode

Rickey
24-11-2021, 01:07 AM
Omg !!..can't believe it, the notti TS sis bluffed her husband that she is going out dinner with her friend but land up giving bbbj to K, her husband's friend in his stationary car in a quiet carpark after the dinner :o...so sexciting !!..can't wait to read her next notti updates :p:o

TREKLIM
24-11-2021, 05:26 AM
Waiting for more updates

LehmanBrothers
24-11-2021, 02:31 PM
Camping for next episode

same here too

diputs1269
25-11-2021, 08:21 AM
Lucky K enjoying, cheers!

Rickey
26-11-2021, 04:04 PM

Where is the notti TS sis ???....can't wait to read her next notti update of her secret rendezvous with her husband's friend K in his car at the quiet car park (giving him car oral sex) :p...glad K's monstrous dick hv not yet entered her notti little hairless pussy yet although his 2 fingers had been poked in :o

AnaR1618
26-11-2021, 11:35 PM
Want to read more here too

cyytan
04-12-2021, 02:30 PM
Episode 6 - The Affair

(had been busy with work so took a while to write the next chapter, thanks everyone for your support!!)

I was pumping and sucking on K's dick, I could feel his dick was gonna explode anytime. K was moaning and playing with my breasts, "ohhh... you are really good with blowjobs, much better than J". Suddenly K pushed my head down hard and refused to let go, I struggled to push his hand away. I then realised he was gonna cum in my mouth!! "eeerrrmmm eeerrrmmm..." I tried to tell him no but I could not speak properly with a big dick in my mouth, before I knew it, he ejaculated a load of cum into my mouth... OMG, I choked and swallowed some of the cum and the rest of it dripped all over his pants, so messy!! I slapped his arm a few times; "You made me swallow your cum!! shit you..." K laughed and said; " sorry, I couldn't hold back, I just need to cum in your sexy mouth!" We quickly cleaned up and he drove me home. He pinched my butt as I was alighting, I literally jumped out of his car. I gave him the dagger stare and he laughed sheepishly, and drove off after.

I could still taste the cum in my mouth when I reached home. H was still awake and asked how my dinner was. All the guilt was rushing to my head as I made up a lie. H walked over to hug me and gave me a french kiss, OMG, H was indirectly tasting K's cum!! I pushed H away and said that I need to hit the shower. I took off my clothes and saw that my thongs were wet and there was a bruise on my butt due to the pinch, damn it. K and I didnt meet up for some time thereafter but had frequent playful and teasing Telegram exchanges. One day, K proposed that both of us to WFH in a hotel. I totally knew what he wanted, but played hard to get at first and eventually agreed to the idea. I told H I needed to go back to the office that day with mixed feelings of guilt and excitement. K and I met at the hotel lobby that morning, I was wearing white spaghetti top with a denim jacket, short denim skirt and white sneakers. K looked dashing in his white top and jeans. We went to the hotel room after the check-in, and set up our laptops' connection. We were hugging and kissing, and suddenly received a notification on my laptop. A colleague wanted to have a chat over MS Teams call about some work. I told K to keep quiet as I called my colleague without video. We were discussing halfway, K came over and carried me onto his laps. I gave him the dagger stare but dare not make any indecent noise. K removed my denim jacket and was caressing my breasts, OMG, that was so good but I could not moan and had to give short replies to my colleague. Next, K pulled down my spaghetti top and removed my bra and groped my naked breasts and playfully pinched my nipples. I was pinching his hands in return.

I ended my call with my colleague shortly, and K carried me to the bed. My denim skirt had been pushed up to my waist. K buried his head in between my legs and began licking my inner thighs, and suddenly he exclaimed, "wow wow!! crotchless panties!!" I was wearing a black crotchless panties for easy access... haha... K did not attack my pussy straight away but circled his tongue around it for a while. It made me so horny that I had to place a pillow over my face to muffle my moaning. K finally stopped his teasing and licked my pussy, it was so good that my whole body was trembling with excitement. K slowly made his way licking from my pussy to my tummy and up to my breasts, and he managed to remove all my clothes in the process. K removed my pillow and suddenly a big penis appeared in front of my face. I gasped as K held my head in position with his knees and put his dick into my mouth. I sucked on his penis and he started to moan... "Oh boy, I miss your blow jobs".... After a while, K flipped me over on all fours, he was gonna fuck me doggy style. K slowly pushed his dick into my pussy.... "no no no!! it's too big" but K didn't stop and inched his way into me. ''aaarrghhh aaarrghhh aarrgghhh...." K picked up speed and was pumping hard into my pussy....  To Be Continued...

quok
04-12-2021, 05:20 PM
Nice update sis, look forward to next chapter :)

Rickey
05-12-2021, 12:50 PM
Episode 6 - The Affair

(had been busy with work so took a while to write the next chapter, thanks everyone for your support!!)

I was pumping and sucking on K's dick, I could feel his dick was gonna explode anytime. K was moaning and playing with my breasts, "ohhh... you are really good with blowjobs, much better than J". Suddenly K pushed my head down hard and refused to let go, I struggled to push his hand away. I then realised he was gonna cum in my mouth!! "eeerrrmmm eeerrrmmm..." I tried to tell him no but I could not speak properly with a big dick in my mouth, before I knew it, he ejaculated a load of cum into my mouth...

~~~

I ended my call with my colleague shortly, and K carried me to the bed. My denim skirt had been pushed up to my waist. K buried his head in between my legs and began licking my inner thighs, and suddenly he exclaimed, "wow wow!! crotchless panties!!" I was wearing a black crotchless panties for easy access... haha... K did not attack my pussy straight away but circled his tongue around it for a while. It made me so horny that I had to place a pillow over my face to muffle my moaning. K finally stopped his teasing and licked my pussy, it was so good that my whole body was trembling with excitement. K slowly made his way licking from my pussy to my tummy and up to my breasts, and he managed to remove all my clothes in the process. K removed my pillow and suddenly a big penis appeared in front of my face. I gasped as K held my head in position with his knees and put his dick into my mouth. I sucked on his penis and he started to moan... "Oh boy, I miss your blow jobs".... After a while, K flipped me over on all fours, he was gonna fuck me doggy style. K slowly pushed his dick into my pussy.... "no no no!! it's too big" but K didn't stop and inched his way into me. ''aaarrghhh aaarrghhh aarrgghhh...." K picked up speed and was pumping hard into my pussy....  To Be Continued...
Omg !!..it's so sexciting to know that K's monstrous dick has finally entered our notti TS sis' pussy in this latest sexciting episode abt her sexcapade with him behind her husband's back.. really enjoyed reading v. much the horny n salivating way notti TS sis wrote describing it in so much step-by-step details as 1 thing leads to another :o...

yes, for married women, if not for the initial guilt of betrayal that they feel towards their husbands n having to bluff them...having an affair with another guy outside is very thrilling, sexciting n enjoyable for the wife n vice versa :);)...wow, learnt something from TS sis that booking a hotel room is also a good way of WFH for such illicit rendezvous n meeting sessions when their families r kept in the dark :)...TS sis is a v. notti n sexy gal even wore a crotchless panties to meet n spend notti time tgt with K in the hotel room as a way of WFH

Oh my !!...can't believe it that K cim-ed in notti TS sis' mouth n her husband got to taste his own friend's cum unknowingly after some of it remained in his wife's mouth after the notti deed was done earlier...when he kissed his wife to welcome her home after that forbidden session :eek:...CIM is the commonest quickie sex gals can give to guys esp in the car as it would be over in a couple of minutes when he explodes all his cum into her mouth n is not messy if the gal either swallows all her lovers' cum or hv tissue paper ready in the car to spit the remainder out...

so sexciting to know that after K enjoyed the bbbj from her n CIM :).. it was her turn to enjoy their sexy time when he put her in doggie position for him to pump her notti pussy from behind :eek:..hehe...can't wait to know how notti TS sis feels when K rams his big, hard n monstrous penis into her little wet pussy hole with very little warning of when he is going to inject it into her from her back :o

geetimes
05-12-2021, 10:15 PM
Marvelous story here. Strong support. ;)

haikim999
06-12-2021, 12:21 AM
Hi Cytan sis, do you mind posting some nude photos of yourself? If it's inconvenient, maybe some lookalike photos of yourself? How big are your boobs as compared to J's boobs?

Have you tot of swapping partners officially for sex?

Like ur hubby fking J and you fking K oepnly?

How will ur hubby react about this?

Bangster
06-12-2021, 12:51 AM
Omg !!..it's so sexciting to know that K's monstrous dick ...
so sexciting to know that after K enjoyed the bbbj

Bro Rickey, why you every story from a girl also make you so excited one ah?

shinjuko
06-12-2021, 03:14 AM
Hi Cytan sis, do you mind posting some nude photos of yourself? If it's inconvenient, maybe some lookalike photos of yourself? How big are your boobs as compared to J's boobs?

Maybe all these will be revealed in the story soon? :D

CowardPotato
06-12-2021, 09:29 AM
Episode 6 - The Affair

I was pumping and sucking on K's dick, I could feel his dick was gonna explode anytime. K was moaning and playing with my breasts, "ohhh... you are really good with blowjobs, much better than J". Suddenly K pushed my head down hard and refused to let go, I struggled to push his hand away. I then realised he was gonna cum in my mouth!! "eeerrrmmm eeerrrmmm..." I tried to tell him no but I could not speak properly with a big dick in my mouth, before I knew it, he ejaculated a load of cum into my mouth... OMG, I choked and swallowed some of the cum and the rest of it dripped all over his pants, so messy!! I slapped his arm a few times; "You made me swallow your cum!! shit you..." K laughed and said; " sorry, I couldn't hold back, I just need to cum in your sexy mouth!" We quickly cleaned up and he drove me home. He pinched my butt as I was alighting, I literally jumped out of his car. I gave him the dagger stare and he laughed sheepishly, and drove off after.

I could still taste the cum in my mouth when I reached home. H was still awake and asked how my dinner was. All the guilt was rushing to my head as I made up a lie. H walked over to hug me and gave me a french kiss, OMG, H was indirectly tasting K's cum!! I pushed H away and said that I need to hit the shower. I took off my clothes and saw that my thongs were wet and there was a bruise on my butt due to the pinch, damn it. K and I didnt meet up for some time thereafter but had frequent playful and teasing Telegram exchanges. One day, K proposed that both of us to WFH in a hotel. I totally knew what he wanted, but played hard to get at first and eventually agreed to the idea. I told H I needed to go back to the office that day with mixed feelings of guilt and excitement. K and I met at the hotel lobby that morning, I was wearing white spaghetti top with a denim jacket, short denim skirt and white sneakers. K looked dashing in his white top and jeans. We went to the hotel room after the check-in, and set up our laptops' connection. We were hugging and kissing, and suddenly received a notification on my laptop. A colleague wanted to have a chat over MS Teams call about some work. I told K to keep quiet as I called my colleague without video. We were discussing halfway, K came over and carried me onto his laps. I gave him the dagger stare but dare not make any indecent noise. K removed my denim jacket and was caressing my breasts, OMG, that was so good but I could not moan and had to give short replies to my colleague. Next, K pulled down my spaghetti top and removed my bra and groped my naked breasts and playfully pinched my nipples. I was pinching his hands in return.

Nice one. Sis letting H have his medicine liao kikiki:D:D:D:cool:

Rickey
06-12-2021, 11:25 AM
Bro Rickey, why you every story from a girl also make you so excited one ah?
Thanks for following my posts bro Bangster :)...as i said, it is because they write their stories in such a horny way showing how they enjoyed themselves sexually with their guys that sexcites us to the max with lots of juicy details n descriptions of how their story 1st happened n developed step-by-step till the end that resonates with our own experiences or those of our friends in real life making our dicks stand at attention reading them :p:o...haha...hope that explains ;)...hv upped u with my +24 cherries for friendship :)

cyytan
06-12-2021, 01:17 PM

I am not sure what size J's boobs is... Don't think I will do spouse swapping... Haha

cyytan
06-12-2021, 01:18 PM
Thanks for following my posts bro Bangster :)...as i said, it is because they write their stories in such a horny way showing how they enjoyed themselves sexually with their guys that sexcites us to the max with lots of juicy details n descriptions of how their story 1st happened n developed step-by-step till the end that resonates with our own experiences or those of our friends in real life making our dicks stand at attention reading them :p:o...haha...hope that explains ;)...hv upped u with my +24 cherries for friendship :)

Thanks for liking my stories, happy to see some discussions... Hah

BushTracker
06-12-2021, 01:39 PM
I am not sure what size J's boobs is... Don't think I will do spouse swapping... Haha

But you've already done ½ of the swapping. Can't accept our hubby fucking J? :rolleyes:

haikim999
06-12-2021, 09:40 PM

Hmm do u mine if i ask how big are ur boobs?

Let's say everyone is in agreement- ur hubby is ok with u fking K, are u ok with him fking J and swapping partners?:)

MAKOTA
06-12-2021, 10:31 PM
Hmm do u mine if i ask how big are ur boobs?

Let's say everyone is in agreement- ur hubby is ok with u fking K, are u ok with him fking J and swapping partners?:)

I think not everyone is comfortable with swapping :D

Piledriver
06-12-2021, 11:26 PM

Right. So no spouse swapping... but how does group sex with the horny Samsters here sound to you? :cool:

CowardPotato
07-12-2021, 08:31 AM
Right. So no spouse swapping... but how does group sex with the horny Samsters here sound to you? :cool:

Haha nice one Pile bro. Asking benefits for Samsters here :cool:

Rickey
10-12-2021, 10:07 AM
Episode 6 - The Affair

K removed my pillow and suddenly a big penis appeared in front of my face. I gasped as K held my head in position with his knees and put his dick into my mouth. I sucked on his penis and he started to moan... "Oh boy, I miss your blow jobs".... After a while, K flipped me over on all fours, he was gonna fuck me doggy style. K slowly pushed his dick into my pussy.... "no no no!! it's too big" but K didn't stop and inched his way into me. ''aaarrghhh aaarrghhh aarrgghhh...." K picked up speed and was pumping hard into my pussy....  To Be Continued...
Still waiting for TS sis to continue her steamy story of her affair with K ;)...she stopped at the most sexciting moment when K had inserted his monstrous dick into her notti little wet pussy below n was pumping n banging her pussy furiously from behind after he put her on all her 4s in doggie style :p:o

CowardPotato
10-12-2021, 12:55 PM
Still waiting for TS sis to continue her steamy story of her affair with K ;)...she stopped at the most sexciting moment when K had inserted his monstrous dick into her notti little wet pussy below n was pumping n banging her pussy furiously from behind after he put her on all her 4s in doggie style :p:o

Wonder if K will cip or pull out

dreamger
10-12-2021, 02:59 PM
Wonder if K will cip or pull out

My guess is cip :D

CowardPotato
10-12-2021, 03:23 PM
My guess is cip :D

I would too if I were K.
But need see TS sis update. maybe K rational and pull out or cof

pinkcheese
11-12-2021, 03:51 PM

Sis sure enjoying K's monstrous cock in her pussy :D

ironmushroom
11-12-2021, 07:44 PM
Setting up two tents … one for camping, the other is tent in pant due to such steamy happenings! :p

zakheyla
11-12-2021, 11:59 PM
Setting up two tents … one for camping, the other is tent in pant due to such steamy happenings! :p

Wahahahaa nice one bro :D

Rickey
13-12-2021, 11:40 AM
Why r we waiting ??...why r we waiting ???...for the notti TS sis to cum back with her sexy story with K n his monstrous dick :eek::o...hehe

CowardPotato
13-12-2021, 12:53 PM
Why r we waiting ??...why r we waiting ???...for the notti TS sis to cum back with her sexy story with K n his monstrous dick :eek::o...hehe

Sis still enjoying K’s monstrous dick

cyytan
17-12-2021, 03:01 PM
Thanks all for the support... had been busy lately with year end stuff at work... will try to continue the story as soon as possible.

Thanks for the naughty comments as well... haha... maybe need to side track and write a fantasy story about my fellow readers here and me... haha... any ideas? :P

Delica
17-12-2021, 03:26 PM
Thanks all for the support... had been busy lately with year end stuff at work... will try to continue the story as soon as possible.

Thanks for the naughty comments as well... haha... maybe need to side track and write a fantasy story about my fellow readers here and me... haha... any ideas? :P

Any naughty story will do :D

cyytan
18-12-2021, 01:34 AM
Episode 7 - Sexual Escapade

"aarrgghh aarrgghh aarrgghh..." K seemed possessed by a sex demon, he held my waist and was banging me hard and fast (Doggy style is my favorite position as I could feel the whole penis in me). K reached over to grope my boobs and squeezed my nipples, my moaning was getting louder. K suddenly pulled out and flipped me around. K placed a pillow under my ass, and put both my legs over his shoulders. K then guided his penis back into my pussy. Even though my pussy was very wet, I could still feel a bit of pain when he inserted his massive penis. K locked my knees and continued his banging. I covered my mouth to muffle my loud moaning.... aarrgghhh!!!! I cummed pretty quickly and my whole body trembled. K exclaimed; "I am cumming soon and I am gonna cum in you!!" I was still in a daze and too weak to struggle. I could see K's expression that he was about to cum and I only managed to mutter; "no no no.... pull out". K was just scaring me, he pulled out and ejaculated a load of warm sperm over my tummy. We were exhausted, hugged each other and took a nap till lunch time.

We ordered room delivery and caught up with some work. K ordered ice-cream for dessert and I had an evil idea. K was having a conference call at the desk, and I crept under the desk and began caressing his dick. I could see his constipated look, it was funny. K tried to push me away but he couldn't be too obvious, and I was having the upper hand. I managed to pull out his half boner and began to spread the ice cream all over his dick. OMG, his expression was priceless, cold and aroused but had to act professional. I slowly used my tongue to lick the ice cream off his dick, K seemed to be having a spasm when I did that... hahaha....

I wasn't sure how long I was tormenting K, but I heard him saying thank you and finishing his call. I quickly escaped from the scene of the crime but was caught by him. K tickled me and I was rolling on the floor. K carried me in his arms into the bathroom. K took off his clothes in no time and I was only wearing a t-shirt and panties. K pulled me into the shower and turned on the water. I was wet all over like in a wet t-shirt contest. My wet t-shirt clinged onto my petite body and my nipples were protruding. With the water running, K pushed me down on my knees and ordered me to give him a blowjob. After a while, he turned me over to face the wall. K groped my boobs with one hand and massaged my pussy with the other. I could feel his dick knocking against my butt. K spread my legs and aimed his dick at my pussy. K thrust his penis into me and that made me jump a little, I was tip-toeing to keep my balance. K groped my boobs with his big hands and I was moaning so loud that I hoped no one heard. I felt like I was in a Japanese AV scene, it was one of the best sex experiences. K cummed soon after and both of us cleaned up and continued our work.

I left the hotel at about 6 pm, K stayed back to do the check-out process. I went home without any panties that evening, and was a bit uncomfortable, especially when alone in a PHV... To Be Continued... 

Putin
18-12-2021, 04:27 AM

Same here as well

Moco
18-12-2021, 08:11 AM
Any naughty story will do :D

Well said bro

Rickey
18-12-2021, 10:57 AM

"aarrgghh aarrgghh aarrgghh..." K seemed possessed by a sex demon, he held my waist and was banging me hard and fast (Doggy style is my favorite position as I could feel the whole penis in me). K reached over to grope my boobs and squeezed my nipples, my moaning was getting louder. K suddenly pulled out and flipped me around. K placed a pillow under my ass, and put both my legs over his shoulders. K then guided his penis back into my pussy. Even though my pussy was very wet, I could still feel a bit of pain when he inserted his massive penis. K locked my knees and continued his banging. I covered my mouth to muffle my loud moaning.... aarrgghhh!!!! I cummed pretty quickly and my whole body trembled. K exclaimed; "I am cumming soon and I am gonna cum in you!!" I was still in a daze and too weak to struggle. I could see K's expression that he was about to cum and I only managed to mutter; "no no no.... pull out". K was just scaring me, he pulled out and ejaculated a load of warm sperm over my tummy. We were exhausted, hugged each other and took a nap till lunch time.

We ordered room delivery and caught up with some work. K ordered ice-cream for dessert and I had an evil idea. K was having a conference call at the desk, and I crept under the desk and began caressing his dick. I could see his constipated look, it was funny. K tried to push me away but he couldn't be too obvious, and I was having the upper hand. I managed to pull out his half boner and began to spread the ice cream all over his dick. OMG, his expression was priceless, cold and aroused but had to act professional. I slowly used my tongue to lick the ice cream off his dick, K seemed to be having a spasm when I did that... hahaha....

I wasn't sure how long I was tormenting K, but I heard him saying thank you and finishing his call. I quickly escaped from the scene of the crime but was caught by him. K tickled me and I was rolling on the floor. K carried me in his arms into the bathroom. K took off his clothes in no time and I was only wearing a t-shirt and panties. K pulled me into the shower and turned on the water. I was wet all over like in a wet t-shirt contest. My wet t-shirt clinged onto my petite body and my nipples were protruding. With the water running, K pushed me down on my knees and ordered me to give him a blowjob. After a while, he turned me over to face the wall. K groped my boobs with one hand and massaged my pussy with the other. I could feel his dick knocking against my butt. K spread my legs and aimed his dick at my pussy. K thrust his penis into me and that made me jump a little, I was tip-toeing to keep my balance. K groped my boobs with his big hands and I was moaning so loud that I hoped no one heard. I felt like I was in a Japanese AV scene, it was one of the best sex experiences. K cummed soon after and both of us cleaned up and continued our work.

I left the hotel at about 6 pm, K stayed back to do the check-out process. I went home without any panties that evening, and was a bit uncomfortable, especially when alone in a PHV... To Be Continued... 
So steammm to read tis latest episode from the notti TS sis cyytan which we hv been waiting for so longggg :p:o...makes me recall vividly in my mind the pleasures :) when i read of wat gals tell me they enjoy when their pussies r being banged n pumped from behind in doggie position by their man...like the part the notti sis played with K's monstrous dick from under the table wearing only her T-shirt n panties n was later caught n carried to the bathroom for her pussy to be punished by him in return....

wondering wat happened to her panties when she went home pantiless in a PHV ???? :confused::o

Camel
18-12-2021, 05:34 PM
Very nice update

AseanWallStreet
19-12-2021, 01:13 AM
Very nice update

Very nice indeed

Bangster
19-12-2021, 01:27 AM
PHV driver got naughty with you, sis? ;)

HassanalBolkiah
19-12-2021, 07:33 AM

Seems like it

Rickey
19-12-2021, 07:58 AM
Oophss my bad, now it's my turn not reading carefully...too engrossed in reading sis' steamy n juicy story...thanks to Bro Bangster for his post abv, I realised my error :)

Rickey
19-12-2021, 12:14 PM
Just given TS sis my +24 sweet cherries to appreciate her for her time n effort spent to write out this steamy n juicy story of herself, her hubby n hubby's friend K for us to read n enjoy n fap :)...powering up her points from 192 to 216 :)...don't stop sis, keep yr sexciting story cumming ;):o

TheDriverGuy
19-12-2021, 12:45 PM

Your PHV driver got lucky...? :eek:

cyytan
19-12-2021, 04:13 PM
Just given TS sis my +24 sweet cherries to appreciate her for her time n effort spent to write out this steamy n juicy story of herself, her hubby n hubby's friend K for us to read n enjoy n fap :)...powering up her points from 192 to 216 :)...don't stop sis, keep yr sexciting story cumming ;):o

Thanks a lot Rickey 😘... Can you also enlighten me how do the points work? Hmmm... Maybe I will use your name in my sidetrack story... Hope you are fine with it, hah...

Rickey
19-12-2021, 05:31 PM
Thanks a lot Rickey 😘... Can you also enlighten me how do the points work? Hmmm... Maybe I will use your name in my sidetrack story... Hope you are fine with it, hah...
You're most welcome sis :)...will PM u regarding the points thingy...yes sis, u can use my nick for yr sidetrack story if u like....then i can use it to fap it's me when i read yr story :p;):o

CowardPotato
20-12-2021, 01:58 PM
You're most welcome sis :)...will PM u regarding the points thingy...yes sis, u can use my nick for yr sidetrack story if u like....then i can use it to fap it's me when i read yr story :p;):o

Bro Rickey you syok ady lo. Can be featured in story

Ulvaeus
20-12-2021, 02:50 PM
Very nice share sis. Please continue... :)

Rickey
20-12-2021, 03:52 PM
Bro Rickey you syok ady lo. Can be featured in story
Yah, bro CowardPotato...it is shiokkk...but if u want I don't mind step aside for u ;)...haha

CowardPotato
20-12-2021, 04:16 PM
Yah, bro CowardPotato...it is shiokkk...but if u want I don't mind step aside for u ;)...haha

You enjoy la bro Rickey. Sis like you mah. Maybe you can be even more luckier:p:p:p:p

ItsErin
23-12-2021, 11:15 PM

Wa bro Rickey becomes 男主角, maybe can have some real action with sis TS! :D

Rickey
23-12-2021, 11:43 PM
Wa bro Rickey becomes 男主角, maybe can have some real action with sis TS! :D
Nah, i don't think i will be so lucky for the sis to choose me for some real life action as i m just an ordinary guy...haha...just can let me enjoy reading her notti, sexy story is good enough loh :p:o

CowardPotato
04-01-2022, 12:12 AM
2022 and still waiting sis come back update

Minison
05-01-2022, 01:00 AM
Support for more updates too :)

diputs1269
09-01-2022, 10:18 AM

Maybe becoz Sis was pantiesless, cheers!

hikoki
09-01-2022, 04:05 PM

Lucky to have TS's juice on his seat :D

cyytan
10-01-2022, 12:23 AM
Episode 8 - Payback

The traffic was quite bad on my way home. Luckily the PHV I got was quite comfortable. A big black MPV, very clean and smelling good, and the driver's name is Rickey ("R"). I booked the PHV using another mobile number to avoid being questioned by H and opted to pay in cash (clever me :P). We were stuck in the peak hour traffic and there was an accident which made things worse. R was trying to make a conversation with me, telling me about his day. I was too tired from the sex with K, and being stuck in the traffic jam was making me sleepy, so I didn't really show interest in the conversation.

I wasn't sure when I fell asleep and how long I was sleeping but was awakened by a sudden jerk, R stepped on the brakes to avoid a motorcycle. R was looking in the rear mirror and explaining what had happened. To my horror, I realized that my denim skirt had ridden up, hem inches away from my pussy and my legs were slightly apart while I was sleeping, and I wasn't wearing any panties! I quickly closed my legs and adjusted my skirt. I was not sure if R had seen up my skirt and how long this had been. I was feeling quite embarrassed. I finally reached my destination after about 2 hours. I was searching for my wallet to pay the fare, and realized that I did not have any cash on me. I panicked and asked R if I could pay by credit card.

C: Ooops, sorry, I didn't have any cash on me, can I pay by credit card?
R: Sorry mdm, you have selected to pay by cash, so you have to pay by cash only. Anyone home to bring down cash?
C: (to avoid unnecessary risk, I don't want to call H). Sorry, no one is home, can you send me to withdraw cash from an ATM?
R: (beginning to feel annoyed) Hey lady, don't waste my time! I am not going to waste petrol and time to drive you to an ATM, get someone to pay for you!
C: Sorry sorry, but there is no one at home. Can I pay you tomorrow or in some other way?
R: (R was blatantly staring at my legs, with a grin on his face) Sure, I will tell you how you can pay.
C: (R started the engine and drove off) Where are you bringing me?
R: Like I said, I will show you how you can pay the fare.

It started to drizzle, and I am feeling a bit scared. R drove me to a secluded part of a nearby park. The rain was getting heavier and there were no other vehicles nearby.

R: Hey lady, actually I find you quite attractive. You are showing off your beautiful legs in your short denim skirt and it is making me horny. I was trying to see what panties you are wearing earlier, so if you lift up your skirt for 1 min, you don't have to pay the fare and I will send you home.
C: No! I will not do that!!
R: Then pay up! (R climbed over to the back seat and he is very angry)
R: (R put his arm across my shoulders) how about this? A 1 min kiss on the lips and I let you go?
C: 1 min, you promised?!
R: Yes yes, come quick.
C: (R suddenly carried me up and placed me on his lap). Ahhh!! What are you doing? (I exclaimed, putting both arms on his shoulders to keep my balance)
R: Just in case you change your mind. I wanna keep you in position.

My denim skirt has moved up, my pussy will show if I was not careful. R was staring down at my thighs. To be Continued...

poptam
10-01-2022, 02:42 AM
Nice update sis, camping for more!

TheDriverGuy
10-01-2022, 10:21 AM
Nice update... ;)

charliznikolas
10-01-2022, 02:45 PM
Look forward to next update!

Rickey
11-01-2022, 10:17 AM
Episode 8 - Payback

The traffic was quite bad on my way home. Luckily the PHV I got was quite comfortable. A big black MPV, very clean and smelling good, and the driver's name is Rickey ("R"). I booked the PHV using another mobile number to avoid being questioned by H and opted to pay in cash (clever me :P). We were stuck in the peak hour traffic and there was an accident which made things worse. R was trying to make a conversation with me, telling me about his day. I was too tired from the sex with K, and being stuck in the traffic jam was making me sleepy, so I didn't really show interest in the conversation.

I wasn't sure when I fell asleep and how long I was sleeping but was awakened by a sudden jerk, R stepped on the brakes to avoid a motorcycle. R was looking in the rear mirror and explaining what had happened. To my horror, I realized that my denim skirt had ridden up, hem inches away from my pussy and my legs were slightly apart while I was sleeping, and I wasn't wearing any panties! I quickly closed my legs and adjusted my skirt. I was not sure if R had seen up my skirt and how long this had been. I was feeling quite embarrassed. I finally reached my destination after about 2 hours. I was searching for my wallet to pay the fare, and realized that I did not have any cash on me. I panicked and asked R if I could pay by credit card.

C: Ooops, sorry, I didn't have any cash on me, can I pay by credit card?
R: Sorry mdm, you have selected to pay by cash, so you have to pay by cash only. Anyone home to bring down cash?
C: (to avoid unnecessary risk, I don't want to call H). Sorry, no one is home, can you send me to withdraw cash from an ATM?
R: (beginning to feel annoyed) Hey lady, don't waste my time! I am not going to waste petrol and time to drive you to an ATM, get someone to pay for you!
C: Sorry sorry, but there is no one at home. Can I pay you tomorrow or in some other way?
R: (R was blatantly staring at my legs, with a grin on his face) Sure, I will tell you how you can pay.

It started to drizzle, and I am feeling a bit scared. R drove me to a secluded part of a nearby park. The rain was getting heavier and there were no other vehicles nearby.

R: Hey lady, actually I find you quite attractive. You are showing off your beautiful legs in your short denim skirt and it is making me horny. I was trying to see what panties you are wearing earlier, so if you lift up your skirt for 1 min, you don't have to pay the fare and I will send you home.
R: (R put his arm across my shoulders) how about this? A 1 min kiss on the lips and I let you go?
C: (R suddenly carried me up and placed me on his lap). Ahhh!! What are you doing? (I exclaimed, putting both arms on his shoulders to keep my balance)

My denim skirt has moved up, my pussy will show if I was not careful. R was staring down at my thighs. To be Continued...
Wow !!...so sexciting !! :o...TS sis really put me down to act in her story ..haha...thats ok but the real life Rickey is not as bad as tis guy in her story...i m way more gentle n will help pple out of their problems rather than the other way round...tat guy is obviously out to take advantage of a maiden in distress esp one as pretty n sexy as TS sis...if they appreciate n reward me as only some do, it is a bonus for me...if not, then thats too bad for me

Can understand the fear TS sis was feeling when she found she was unable to pay the cab fare as tis is a great way for horny n irresponsible drivers to take advantage of their lady paxs which i believe if i m not wrong happened a few times already ...can't wait to read the notti continuation to tis sexciting story of hers

sexcision
11-01-2022, 03:37 PM
Can understand the fear TS sis was feeling when she found she was unable to pay the cab fare as tis is a great way for horny n irresponsible drivers to take advantage of their lady paxs which i believe if i m not wrong happened a few times already ...can't wait to read the notti continuation to tis sexciting story of hers

what makes you think there's fear? considering she's so naughty, i fear for what will happen to you (Ricky)!

CowardPotato
11-01-2022, 04:11 PM
Wow !!...so sexciting !! :o...TS sis really put me down to act in her story ..haha...thats ok but the real life Rickey is not as bad as tis guy in her story...i m way more gentle n will help pple out of their problems rather than the other way round...tat guy is obviously out to take advantage of a maiden in distress esp one as pretty n sexy as TS sis...if they appreciate n reward me as only some do, it is a bonus for me...if not, then thats too bad for me

Never thought so fast can see you get featured. Bro happy or not

ktunes
11-01-2022, 05:11 PM

If can get real action with sis TS then sure very happy :D

CowardPotato
11-01-2022, 05:17 PM
If can get real action with sis TS then sure very happy :D

That one of coz even happier kikiki

Rickey
12-01-2022, 11:27 AM
Episode 8 - Payback

I wasn't sure when I fell asleep and how long I was sleeping but was awakened by a sudden jerk,

To be Continued...

what makes you think there's fear? considering she's so naughty, i fear for what will happen to you (Ricky)!
sexcision...refer to the parts highlighted in red to show that a normal girl would be very fearful...but even if TS sis is a notti gal, she would still be worried to a certain extent...

no worries for the PHV driver, if he is gonna resort to threats n blackmail, he will know wat he will get in the end...tats the fear he will hv to be charged with molest...but shd things turns out well with TS sis instead, the PHV driver will "tan tiok"...he will be getting an unexpected bonus ;):)

Rickey
12-01-2022, 11:29 AM
Of course happy :)...if u are chosen n favoured by a notti sis n wife like TS ;)

Rickey
19-01-2022, 09:35 AM
Episode 8 - Payback

We r so hard n wet now ;):o...waiting for our dear TS sis to cum back to continue her notti story with the PHV driver suddenly discovering herself pantiless in his vehicle :o

PepsiFav
19-01-2022, 03:12 PM
Camping for more updates to this nice story :)

CowardPotato
26-02-2022, 06:58 PM
We r so hard n wet now ;):o...waiting for our dear TS sis to cum back to continue her notti story with the PHV driver suddenly discovering herself pantiless in his vehicle :o

Rickey u too rough with sis is it?
Sis gone dy

narexx
26-02-2022, 07:16 PM
Camping for more!

Rickey
26-02-2022, 08:12 PM
Rickey u too rough with sis is it?
Sis gone dy
No lah, CowardPotato, I where got rough on TS sis ??...in fact, sis here who knows me know that I always treat ladies with TLC :)...that guy who treated her roughly is just a fake not the real life Rickey....

TS sis cyytan, where r u ??? :confused: ...i plead with u ...plsss come back n continue yr sexciting story for us ;):o

Mousulk
26-02-2022, 11:50 PM
Waiting for next update

scooby1
09-03-2022, 10:28 PM
Keep the story coming. Its getting sexciting..

discounted
10-03-2022, 01:03 AM
Good stuff. Wish TS could continue. :)

Rickey
10-03-2022, 11:51 AM
Episode 8 - Payback

Missed TS a lot ! ;)...don't know whether she is cumming back to continue tis sexy story of hers or not or leave our necks n something else hanging in the air ??? :confused::o....hehe

10ya10
10-03-2022, 07:15 PM
Missed TS a lot ! ;)...don't know whether she is cumming back to continue tis sexy story of hers or not or leave our necks n something else hanging in the air ??? :confused::o....hehe

In that position, I'm sure R can see sis pussy. Wonder if her sexy pussy lips are parted :p

cyytan
12-03-2022, 11:51 PM
Thank you all for reading... I was unfortunately COVID positive and took 2 weeks to recover. Will try to continue my story soon... :)

JosephM
13-03-2022, 12:23 AM
Thank you all for reading... I was unfortunately COVID positive and took 2 weeks to recover. Will try to continue my story soon... :)

Hope you are ok sis. :)

Megawati
13-03-2022, 02:07 AM

Look forward to your continuation to this nice story

cyytan
13-03-2022, 03:38 PM
Episode 9 - Payback II

R was holding my waist with his left hand and held me tightly against his body, his right palm then pushed the back of my head towards him. His lips inched closer to mine, I was so scared that I shut my eyes tightly. R's lips touched mine, I tried to resist but he held my head in place. R was actually quite a good kisser, I began to relax a bit and didn't resist as much. His tongue extended into my mouth and touched mine, I was so sensitive to his touch and to my amazement, I was sexually aroused! Letting out a soft moan, we began a "tongue fight" in the pouring rain and with the music playing in the background, it was actually a bit romantic. R must be a seasoned player, I was so engrossed with the French kissing that it slipped my mind that it should be just for a minute! R moved his right hand slowly down my back...down to my butt... and further down to my legs and removed my shoes. R then moved his hand up to caress my left outer thigh and tried to reach under my skirt...  

C: Hey, that is not part of the deal!
R: Come'on, don't pretend that you are not enjoying it (with one swift movement, R held up my left leg and placed it over my right leg to make room for him to reach my butt), OMG, you are so blessed with fair and smooth skin, and you have such a great butt!
C: Stop it, stop now!! (hitting his chest with my palms)
R: Now, where are your panties?? (his hand moved higher up my skirt)
C: (I just remembered I wasn't wearing any!!, I immediately tried to stop his hand from progressing further) Hey, you better stop now or you will get into trouble!
R: I am just curious what type of panties you are wearing under this slutty skirt... (it was too late, R felt my moist pussy), what the fuck! you are not wearing any!! (R kept rubbing my pussy)
C: argghhh.... stop stop stop.... arrrgghhhh..... (my whole body is turning "jelly" and can't fight back anymore)
R: There is no way I am going to stop, I am gonna make you cum!

R skillfully pushed my skirt to my waist, spread my legs and made me ride on him, while rubbing my pussy non-stop. I was moaning louder and louder, while resting my head on his shoulder. My mind was saying no but my body was very honest. My hips were moving up and down with his rhythm. R's middle finger was circling my pussy and getting ready to make an entrance. R moved his middle finger extremely slowly into me, my juice was flowing down his hand, he was "killing" me. Suddenly, R pushed his finger all the way in, I jerked and arched my back, and screamed out loud! R was fingering furiously... 

R: See... you are enjoying it greatly, how about 2 fingers? (now his third and fourth fingers were in my pussy)
C: Arrggghhh..... stop it, you are a jerk!! arrgghhh.... 
R: Come'on, no panties in this short skirt? you are craving for sex right..... (R's other hand was unzipping his pants)
C: No please please... I beg you, I can't have sex with you, I am married.
R: Okay okay, I respect that, I promise to just rub my dick on your pussy, won't penetrate (I didn't answer, and R managed to slide down his pants and underwear and exposed his erected dick) Come, sit on my dick.
C: Arrgghhh... please be careful (R held my waist and grind my pussy on his dick)R: OMG, this is so good (R began rubbing his pre-cum and my juice onto my anus)
C: What are you doing? don't play with my butt hole! (R was inserting a bit of his finger into my butt hole).... no... no... no... arrgghhh.... stop stop....

To be Continued...

itchybottomside
13-03-2022, 05:52 PM
Nice juicy update!

Rickey
13-03-2022, 08:48 PM
T.Q. v. much to TS sis for coming back to continue her sexy story :);):o...Glad that she has now fully recovered from her covid 19 infection n is all fine n good :)...take care, stay safe sis...to continue for us yr notti stories :p

planf
14-03-2022, 02:43 AM
Waiting for more updates too :D

CowardPotato
14-03-2022, 04:01 PM
Episode 9 - Payback II

R was holding my waist with his left hand and held me tightly against his body, his right palm then pushed the back of my head towards him. His lips inched closer to mine, I was so scared that I shut my eyes tightly. R's lips touched mine, I tried to resist but he held my head in place. R was actually quite a good kisser, I began to relax a bit and didn't resist as much. His tongue extended into my mouth and touched mine, I was so sensitive to his touch and to my amazement, I was sexually aroused! Letting out a soft moan, we began a "tongue fight" in the pouring rain and with the music playing in the background, it was actually a bit romantic. R must be a seasoned player, I was so engrossed with the French kissing that it slipped my mind that it should be just for a minute! R moved his right hand slowly down my back...down to my butt... and further down to my legs and removed my shoes. R then moved his hand up to caress my left outer thigh and tried to reach under my skirt...  

C: Hey, that is not part of the deal!
R: Come'on, don't pretend that you are not enjoying it (with one swift movement, R held up my left leg and placed it over my right leg to make room for him to reach my butt), OMG, you are so blessed with fair and smooth skin, and you have such a great butt!
C: Stop it, stop now!! (hitting his chest with my palms)
R: Now, where are your panties?? (his hand moved higher up my skirt)
C: (I just remembered I wasn't wearing any!!, I immediately tried to stop his hand from progressing further) Hey, you better stop now or you will get into trouble!
R: I am just curious what type of panties you are wearing under this slutty skirt... (it was too late, R felt my moist pussy), what the fuck! you are not wearing any!! (R kept rubbing my pussy)
C: argghhh.... stop stop stop.... arrrgghhhh..... (my whole body is turning "jelly" and can't fight back anymore)

R skillfully pushed my skirt to my waist, spread my legs and made me ride on him, while rubbing my pussy non-stop. I was moaning louder and louder, while resting my head on his shoulder. My mind was saying no but my body was very honest. My hips were moving up and down with his rhythm. R's middle finger was circling my pussy and getting ready to make an entrance. R moved his middle finger extremely slowly into me, my juice was flowing down his hand, he was "killing" me. Suddenly, R pushed his finger all the way in, I jerked and arched my back, and screamed out loud! R was fingering furiously... 

R: See... you are enjoying it greatly, how about 2 fingers? (now his third and fourth fingers were in my pussy)
R: Come'on, no panties in this short skirt? you are craving for sex right..... (R's other hand was unzipping his pants)
R: Okay okay, I respect that, I promise to just rub my dick on your pussy, won't penetrate (I didn't answer, and R managed to slide down his pants and underwear and exposed his erected dick) Come, sit on my dick.
C: Arrgghhh... please be careful (R held my waist and grind my pussy on his dick)R: OMG, this is so good (R began rubbing his pre-cum and my juice onto my anus)
C: What are you doing? don't play with my butt hole! (R was inserting a bit of his finger into my butt hole).... no... no... no... arrgghhh.... stop stop....

To be Continued...

Wah, bro Ricky like backdoor one i see :p:p
Nice to see you're back sis TS.
Hope you've recovered from Covid

Rickey
17-03-2022, 07:58 PM
Episode 9 - Payback II

To be Continued...
TS sis...don't mind if i ask for a clarification ???...am i right to say that up to this stage, R did not make u hv sex with him yet, he was just fingering yr pussy ?? :p:o...but those words highlighted in dark red by me...seems to imply that u were 'forced' or made to hv cowgirl sex with him esp when u used the words "ride on him" ..n the 2nd highlight seems to describe the movement of cowgirl sex with a man ???? :confused:...TIA for yr clarification

and omg !!...R is moving towards anal sex with TS sis :O:eek:

PaulaBond
17-03-2022, 09:48 PM
TS sis...don't mind if i ask for a clarification ???...am i right to say that up to this stage, R did not make u hv sex with him yet, he was just fingering yr pussy ?? :p:o...but those words highlighted in dark red by me...seems to imply that u were 'forced' or made to hv cowgirl sex with him esp when u used the words "ride on him" ..n the 2nd highlight seems to describe the movement of cowgirl sex with a man ???? :confused:...TIA for yr clarification

Very observant bro. Wait for sis TS to clarify :)