PDA

View Full Version : Should we "kill the chicken to teach the monkey"?

RLau
26-04-2008, 12:09 AM
I could be asking for zappers with such a thought...

As one of the regular in the FL Dome I'm quite frustrated with scams and sicko trying to post fake FL contacts. Even worst, post as a FL herself just to get the kick out of our attention given to "her".

A recent classic example is this 22yo SYT Virgin (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/84305-22-yrs-old-syt-virgin-available.html) thread where this sick bro supported his own fake FL with posts.

I'm one of the many hopeful bros here, writing to her and giving out my phone# for a chance to take the offer :Mad:

This sicko even have the cheek to debate with fellow bros on issues of being noble, double standards and calling others "Wei Jun Zi", etc. How sick can he be? To call him sick is being overly polite and understatement! Such idiots are the one that we do not need in this forum.

I'm posting under this new nick for fear of other revengeful actions from him or other sick fellows who might have my contact info from such scams. The reason I'm even going to this extent of creating a new new, starting a new thread, and making a point here is that I've got what it takes to HUNT down this fellow.

Thus the subject title of this thread...

Or perhaps we will allow this "Sarah_Lim" c/o "mong_kok_hk" to give us a full apology before I make my attempt to expose him.

Any other thoughts from others?

Frankiestine
26-04-2008, 09:09 AM
My take on the whole thing....some how i smell sense of Honey trappers...setting the bait for us cheongsters....and my sixth sense tells me that indeed TS is a gal and so is that Mongkok character...most probably a couple of them...dun forget this forum is well known and already those gals from flowerpod are talking about us samsters here as if they are the holy virgin...so one or two might just want to lay down a trap for us and expose our identities...

So let this be a lesson for cheongsters here, chinese got a saying "where got such a big frog jumping around the street"....eh tio bo?

killoncommand
26-04-2008, 09:35 AM
Yo Bro,

Anyway after all this is in the cyber World wor. Anything can happen. Many shits also happen to me before,but hten think think..Life is short,why make yourself miserable. Play Hard and Work Hard. ^_^

Cheers!!

VanGogh
26-04-2008, 09:42 AM
I could be asking for zappers with such a thought...

As one of the regular in the FL Dome I'm quite frustrated with scams and sicko trying to post fake FL contacts. Even worst, post as a FL herself just to get the kick out of our attention given to "her".

AI'm one of the many hopeful bros here, writing to her and giving out my phone# for a chance to take the offer :Mad:

This sicko even have the cheek to debate with fellow bros on issues of being noble, double standards and calling others "Wei Jun Zi", etc. How sick can he be? To call him sick is being overly polite and understatement! Such idiots are the one that we do not need in this forum.

I'm posting under this new nick for fear of other revengeful actions

Bro, if u really followed the thread, u wil know that I was the first samster whom alerted bros and told the TS off and thereafter engaged in a flamming war with the twin.

And Bro, the most u will get is 2 zaps from 2 "3 pointers" whom maybe the clone parents of this "twin". I got it while trying to expose them, I wanted to to post again in the thread but somehow it had been closed. My email address was exposed by the TS in the thread as I was also making a contact to find out more details, intelligent people will know immediately that this is a scam / sabo case, a true FL just need 1 or 2 FRs from Senior bros here to state their claim.

I did not inform the Moderator of this as I wanted the thread to continue so that the twin will be exposed ultimately. But somewhat it was closed. Its ok for my contact number or email to be exposed by them as I know how to handle such situation. What I agree with u is "SUCH IDIOTS WE DO NOT NEED IN THIS FORUM".. .. ... ..

I joined this forum to Bonk and get / share FL and good bonking lobangs.. .. the twin and the 2 person who zapped me in the thread is really getting me on my nerve ! :mad:

Either the 2 person whom zapped me are the clone parents, otherwise, it only shows that their intelligence level is lower than that of a moron... ..

I had PMed u, if u are Genuine, I will work with u.

Thanks.

RLau
26-04-2008, 10:30 AM
Bro VanGogh, I've replied your PM.

Yes, I'm serious when I say I'll get that idiot and hopefully expose him to warn other idiots-wannabe who have nothing better to do then to post himself as a FL, waste everybody's time, collecting all of our contacts and getting a kick out from flaming others in "her" thread with clones.

To "Sarah_Lim/mong_kok_hk", do you have anything to say before I proceed further? JIn case you think I'm just playing scare tactic, maybe it'll help if you know that either I or someone I know work in the StarHub maxonline IT department? Also, don't forget the SMS you've sent...

Finally getting out of moderation with this new nick... :D

aces68
26-04-2008, 10:46 AM
bro vangogh,

i support you for exposing the scam. Good job.

You are on my uplist ;)

VanGogh
26-04-2008, 11:01 AM
bro vangogh,

i support you for exposing the scam. Good job.

You are on my uplist ;)

Bro, aces68, thanks for your encouragement. Its ok even if u don't up me bro, your words of encouragement had make my day ! :D

I feel that as a member of SBF, it is only correct for me to also share with Bros what I feel and suspected. I also offered Bros going for 1st Blood "safety advices" (if u went thru the thread).. .. I take all the members as my Bros and Sis sincerely, so when someone tries to be funny, I can feel pretty agitated... .. :D

Anyway, its time for me to move on to other threads liao.. .. this 1 already sort of concluded. ... .. hehe.. ..

Thanks again bro, and have a nice weekend ! :D

RLau
26-04-2008, 04:01 PM
...and my sixth sense tells me that indeed TS is a gal and so is that Mongkok character...most probably a couple of them...

Now, if it's a CB from flowerpod cuming here to kpo our fucking business then she ought to be exposed too. In that case, the phrase kill the "chicken" top teach the monkeys will be more accurate.

From my investigation so far, I can confirm that it's the SAME person, not 2 person. I've PM "both" of them and now awaiting for their response or non-response before I go on to the next step.

What will help is from those other bros who also gotten her SMS and managed to speak to a live person to confirm if it's a CB or dickhead.

I'll piece down all the evidences here as we proceed.

1) He/She is the SAME person
2) He/She uses MaxOnline at home

RLau
26-04-2008, 04:15 PM
... in the cyber World wor. Anything can happen. Many shits also happen to me before...

Haha...well said Bro, and in this case the hunter will become the hunted in the cyber world.

In general, those who are reading this please take heed of the above. Anything is possible in cyberspace, don't think that hiding behind a forum nick will get you away...

It's a matter of how badly someone wants to get you ;)

mong_kok_hk
26-04-2008, 07:26 PM
Looks like brothers in SBF are more IT savvy that I thought.

I always believe all our postings can be traced back to our IP address but do not think the people here is capable of doing it.

Big mistake - seem like I've under-estimated the IT level here.

I believe you, RLau, have my IP addresses ONLY. StarHub outsourced some of the IT projects to us and from what I understand, the customers data is protected - it must be based on rules and regulation in Singapore. If there is a breach, they would be in trouble as well when customers file for complaints.

The whole exercise is not a scam for Bo-Lliao reasons or trying to collect mobile phone for no reasons. If you really have a hold of my office IP address, immediately you can conclude I'm no AV.

The big reason behind this is I'm helping a female friend to track down an unfaithful husband. I believe he would be surfaced out with another few days but now ... sigh.

I remembered I logged out from another account from EVERY tab of the browser before posting. Somewhat it still read the old data from cookies. It must be due to my firefox browser as I open too many tabs concurrently.

My deep regrets and sorry to those who are involved. It's not something out of fun or trying to collect your mobile phone.

Anyway, having said that. I still believe you only have my IP address only - home and office. I seriously doubt you have my other particulars. Although you may have my SMS, I do not think you can track down my particulars as well. Otherwise, Singtel would have a lot to explain to me as well for customer privacy breaches.

Even if you have my particulars and want to expose here, frankly speaking, I would not be scared out of hell as well.

Then no choice but to protect myself, I would file for police report and launch a formal complaint to StarHub and Singtel. Under such circumstances, I would have no choice but to surrender all the mobile numbers collected to police for investigation. StarHub and Singtel would also have to conduct an internal investigation on its IT department.

Once again, sorry for the event ... will leave you folks and forum alone.

RLau
26-04-2008, 09:46 PM
Finally you speak up huh? However, you still want to act cocky with the threat on police report, etc?

Dude, remember that I'm hiding in the shadow like you are, except I'm in a darker place behind you. When did I say I'll get you via the proper channel? For example, will a anonymous letter to your BIG BOSS in your company on this sage do some harm to your career? It's up to your company to take action and investigate, since they can have access to all the IT log via the IP address. BTW, I never thought that big and well known company will hire staffs like you - and you'll be surprised how I'm related to that company ;)

You are right about the false hope on anonymity in the online world. Everything can be traced, as I mentioned it only depends on how badly someone wants to get you, what level of protection you have used versus what level of IT [e.g. outsource] capabilities to get you, or ANYONE here who try to play punk.

Luckily this is not a sabo case, just a fake case, else you'll be in deeper shit.

A word of advice: You better clear all your browser's cache now, both of your FireFox and IE browsers in the office, as well as your Linux browser you use at home.

The big reason behind this is I'm helping a female friend to track down an unfaithful husband. I believe he would be surfaced out with another few days but now ... sigh.

Fine, I'll give you the benefit of doubt that you're REALLY helping this friend of yours. In this case, I want you to write to all the bros who have written to your "sarah lim" yahoo mail to apologize, use Bcc is ok, and explain your mis-conduct. Not all affected bros get to read this thread.

I'll also take your apology above as a sincere one. Perhaps you should apologize to the bros you've flamed in that thread separately in private. You would not have invited so much hatred if not for those self-righteousness posts defending yourself even though you're fake.

In case you wonder, I'm not one of the bros you've flamed.

VanGogh
27-04-2008, 12:35 AM
HUH MONGKOK_HK / SARAH_LIM ??

Both of you came into my backyard to shit, say sorry and just leave ??? I tried to expose u and u got the bloody CB balls to reveal my private email address in this forum here and start flaming me ???

Pee onto the ground and look at yourself from the reflection.

VanGogh
27-04-2008, 01:04 AM
Fine, I'll give you the benefit of doubt that you're REALLY helping this friend of yours. In this case, I want you to write to all the bros who have written to your "sarah lim" yahoo mail to apologize, use Bcc is ok, and explain your mis-conduct. Not all affected bros get to read this thread.

I'll also take your apology above as a sincere one. Perhaps you should apologize to the bros you've flamed in that thread separately in private. You would not have invited so much hatred if not for those self-righteousness posts defending yourself even though you're fake.

In case you wonder, I'm not one of the bros you've flamed.

Bro RLau, BEAUTIFULLY done. :D Thank You. Owe u 1.

As I am 1 of the Bros this punk tried to be funny with by exposing my private email, I will be expecting an apology rom this punk in my PM.

Just want this punk to know SBF is not a place to play Punk with. With people like u around in SBF, u made our Forum a much safer and better place. :D

Have a nice weekend.

A word of advice to mongkok / sarah : Look back in the thread that u started and see how u had behaved. U wrote with good english, but what u had written tells me alot about your personality and upbringing. Looking at back at the previous Thread u started and compare it to your above posting, :rolleyes: I think the "wei jun zi" suits u better.

Eternity_Gal
27-04-2008, 01:42 AM
I'm a forumer from both SBF and Flowerpod. I do not see the reason why ladies like to come up with such fake identity to trick guys into giving out their genuine contacts. Although I have read on how Ladies from Flowerpod react towards the postings on SBF some mths ago, I think they mean no harm in their discussion in that forum. We should be more aware of such situation that will happen again sooner. The person who came up with such fake identity is probably a person who is bored with intention to test whether the pple in this FL dome would fall into giving out their contacts. Indeed he/she succeed.

ps. this is posted in wrong section of the forum. pls take note.

goodpartner
27-04-2008, 04:40 AM
Looks like brothers in SBF are more IT savvy that I thought.

I always believe all our postings can be traced back to our IP address but do not think the people here is capable of doing it.

:confused::confused::confused:

Eh.... sorry ha. I think it's not surprising that guys are usually more IT savvy than gals right?

And you lidat say above quite look down on us leh.... :rolleyes:

yitian10818
27-04-2008, 05:16 AM
Sarah_Lim/mong_kok_hk,
I really don't care whether my posting here in SBF is grammatically correct. Simply can't be bothered with grammar after passing my O level English. Know the correct usage, but will only pay special attention during resume writing.

Care to reveal your true gender?

Luckily I have not given u my contact number. Ha ha

还是用华文比较没有压力. 好一个"杀一儆百". 究竟杀还是不杀?

mong_kok_hk
27-04-2008, 05:23 AM
Sarah_Lim/mong_kok_hk,

Care to reveal your true gender?

Isn't RLau know everything :). If he says female, then female lor. If he says make, then male lor.

theupmostone
27-04-2008, 12:11 PM
My advice is play safe:

Get a Prepaid Card to protect your private number.

Also get another email address just for this kind of thing, such as for SBF.

Moreover, only use the FLs from trustworthy OKTs..
I bet OKTs protective of our identity right :)

Better be safe! Otherwise, CO can track us :D

RLau
27-04-2008, 12:12 PM
Isn't RLau know everything :). If he says female, then female lor. If he says make, then male lor.

Hey dude, early riser even for a Sunday ha? I hope this saga is not giving you sleepless night.

Really, do you like to end this with the apologies as stated above? Is it an unfair demand given that you've already made an apology on this forum?

When did I say I know your gender? Didn't you read I was asking for bros who has contacted you to verify that too? Do I need to say more about what else I know to get you?

Please look at the subject of this thread again. With a formal apology, it'll serve as a good enough warning to other wannabe-pranksters here. That'll meet the objective.

Why do you want to blow this up?

Frankiestine
27-04-2008, 12:52 PM
The whole exercise is not a scam for Bo-Lliao reasons or trying to collect mobile phone for no reasons.
The big reason behind this is I'm helping a female friend to track down an unfaithful husband. I believe he would be surfaced out with another few days but now ... sigh..:mad:

CRAP YOU ARE REALLY PISSING OFF THE MONSTER WITH SUCH CRAP!!!!!!

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY SAMSTERS THERE ARE IN HERE WHO ARE "UNFAITHFUL" TO THEIR WIVES?:mad:

YOU THINK YOU CAN REALLY TRACK DOWN HER HUSBAND IF WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE BY JUST POSTING AS A FL?:mad:

DUN TRY TO INSULT THE MONSTER INTELLIGENCE EVEN THOUGH HIS BRAIN IS BORROWED FROM SOME ONE ELSE!!!:mad:

mong_kok_hk
27-04-2008, 02:16 PM
Hey dude, early riser even for a Sunday ha? I hope this saga is not giving you sleepless night.

.... you've already made an apology on this forum ....

Why do you want to blow this up?

Don't worry, I still sleep quite well. I usually wake up at around 5am everyday for my 2hrs morning exercise. Due to my habits picked up in U and work, 3-4 hrs of sleep is usually enough for me.

I don't really understand your last statement .. What thing did I blow up and when ?

yingchin
27-04-2008, 11:10 PM
Bro RLau
take it easy lah ^^,don't so hot
after all we here to have fun, find gd bonk
gd effort

Bro/Sis mong_kok_hk
If the wife suspect the husband cheating outside can always hire PI to follow
No need come all the way here collect number
suay suay u collect 100 number, the wife and friends help to search
and accidently other bro tio, very innocent right?

cheers
:)

RLau
27-04-2008, 11:16 PM
What thing did I blow up and when ?

I asked "Why do you want to blow this up?". It's a present tense.

Fine, let me elaborate. You are about to blow it up by more of your nonsensical comments on this thread (see above), inviting more flames instead of simply making a formal apology to all affect bros via email and get this over with.

In your apology email, please state it clearly that you are fake and will not misuse the phone numbers and emails you've gathered, and you'll delete them away. You can also try to justify your actions for all you want, but frankly it may back fire.

Need simpler English?

mong_kok_hk
28-04-2008, 12:23 AM
I still cannot really understand what you're trying to say. Read your last posting a few times and still cannot understand it.

I checked my posting above (as mentioned in your last posting) and did not see anything that gives the indication that I'm trying to blow things up now (since you said it's PRESENT tense).

There is no way I can email back everyone since I've no habit of keeping those useless emails - unless those folks email me back again.

In my previous posting (page 1), I've already stated everything clearly from head to tail and would like to move on from there. Apparently, some does not want end this case and keep harping on it.

If this is really the case, I'm fine with it as well ! This would really leave me no choice but to become defensive.

Under such circumstances, this issue will keep going on and on. It might snowball to such a devastating extent that implicates many others here.

RLau, is this the end result you want to see ?

Anyway, time to sleep now as still need to wake up at 5am.

I asked "Why do you want to blow this up?". It's a present tense.

Fine, let me elaborate. You are about to blow it up by more of your nonsensical comments on this thread (see above), inviting more flames instead of simply making a formal apology to all affect bros via email and get this over with.

In your apology email, please state it clearly that you are fake and will not misuse the phone numbers and emails you've gathered, and you'll delete them away. You can also try to justify your actions for all you want, but frankly it may back fire.

Need simpler English?

mong_kok_hk
28-04-2008, 07:00 AM
Far-fetch imagination with none of your points getting it right.

1. She is trying to find out if her husband/boyfriend is cheating on her. Unlikely helping so call friend unless really boliao nothing better to do.

2. He is a PI trying to collect numbers to track down someone husband.

3. He/she is boliao so trying to make fun out of all samster.

4. He/she is from garmen or av or isd undercover trying to gather info on sillyporean who visit FL.

Frankiestine
28-04-2008, 09:06 AM
Apparently, some does not want end this case and keep harping on it.

If this is really the case, I'm fine with it as well ! This would really leave me no choice but to become defensive.

Under such circumstances, this issue will keep going on and on. It might snowball to such a devastating extent that implicates many others here.

Monster don't normally like to post in this kind of thread becos it will lead no where but your statement monster read already buay song.....are you trying to threaten members of this forum in particular those whom have already so readily given away their contacts to your con job?:mad:

哀兵必胜
28-04-2008, 09:57 AM
I doubt this is a looking for whatever thingy, more like a collect number of samsters, for whatever reasons I donno ... so you samsters out there never quick quick jump the gun gif strangers your contact ... you never know who the other party is ..

mong_kok_hk
28-04-2008, 10:20 AM
I think I need to repeat this for the next 100 times.

Below are my stand and remain always

Point 1: I think all of us can take a small step to make a big leap forward to close the matter once and for all.

Point 2: Don't quote me out of context - I've never try to threaten anyone in any of my posting. I think the reverse is true however - threatening words like "kill", "serve as punishment" are used against me instead.

Point 3: Repeat it once again, I do not keep those yahoo emails. For those who WANT me to email them, the only way I could think of is for them to email me again. But let me point this out - don't use this to say that I'm collecting their email address again

Point 4: Please read my previous posting CAREFULLY and don't always keep quoting me out of context.

Monster don't normally like to post in this kind of thread becos it will lead no where but your statement monster read already buay song.....are you trying to threaten members of this forum in particular those whom have already so readily given away their contacts to your con job?:mad:

gilagila100
28-04-2008, 12:14 PM
yo bro frankiestine, tone down on the big red postings will ya. It's like bad ugly graffiti on the forum ... not very nice at all.

To mongkok, what you have done can amount to fraud. U better be careful in ur words and actions from now. Best if you left the forum once and for all and nv to return.

You so-called sense of 'justice' has no place here and to be honest I find it very weird as well. I am assuming that I can believe your stated reasons but
how do you intend to help your so-called female friend in this case ? Your actions trying to expose this unfaithful husband would result in one outcome: divorce and separation of the couple. Instead of helping them reconcile, you are trying to break them up. Puuuiiii ....

To the bros that expose this fake. I salute you and btw we shld inform the boss to remove this account and maybe even bar the IP address from accessing the forum.

Frankiestine
28-04-2008, 01:00 PM
sorry bro gila but limpeh very tulan read the way that hypocrite write..anyway i support Bro RLau to expose the identity of this idiot.....no need give face..

Tai_zi21
28-04-2008, 01:07 PM
Just some of my views here

Mong kok-so u r tryin to help a female friend? let assume here? by posting as a fake FL? virgin for just that miserable $1000? tell mi where u got tat ideas from? trust mi u will get more better ideas than this from samsters here.... and since u r in the wrong already,why not just make a very formal apology to the guys involve here? esp to ppl who u have say their e-mail openly? isn't a very nice thing to do isn't it?

Move on with another chapter in life rather than being in a war of words again....

To the bro who exposed him-well done... but i do hope we can forgive and forget and move on.... there are more things in life tat we should care abt

Cheers :)

mong_kok_hk
28-04-2008, 01:20 PM
I think I've explained quite clearly and sufficiently in first posting of this thread. I've covered everything in detail - the "why", "what" etc etc

For those who really read my posting CAREFULLY, the word "sorry" was mentioned at least twice. Also, words like "move on" were repeatedly appeared in my postings as well (in this thread)

Once again, I want to repeat that I cannot possibly email those involved as I do not have those emails anymore. I think this point is very clear as I've mentioned at least twice in this thread already.

Just some of my views here

Mong kok-so u r tryin to help a female friend? let assume here? by posting as a fake FL? virgin for just that miserable $1000? tell mi where u got tat ideas from? trust mi u will get more better ideas than this from samsters here.... and since u r in the wrong already,why not just make a very formal apology to the guys involve here? esp to ppl who u have say their e-mail openly? isn't a very nice thing to do isn't it?

Move on with another chapter in life rather than being in a war of words again....

To the bro who exposed him-well done... but i do hope we can forgive and forget and move on.... there are more things in life tat we should care abt

Cheers :)

mong_kok_hk
28-04-2008, 01:26 PM
Just want to verify if you're one of those who emailed ?

I can't verify this as I do not have those emails. Also, I don't recall anyone putting their sbf nick in their emails - maybe one or two did but I think most did not.

If the nick is not stated in email, I can't see how the contacts can be linked back to identity.

Is it because you're one of those that you get so worked up ?

sorry bro gila but limpeh very tulan read the way that hypocrite write..anyway i support Bro RLau to expose the identity of this idiot.....no need give face..

gilagila100
28-04-2008, 05:34 PM

Understand understand ... but ur big red words oso hurt the eyes of innocent bystanders like me ... I oledi wearing specs .. no nd to make it thicker ...

Anyway, apology accepted and no hard feelings ... ;)

RLau
28-04-2008, 07:29 PM
Then no choice but to protect myself, I would file for police report and launch a formal complaint to StarHub and Singtel. Under such circumstances, I would have no choice but to surrender all the mobile numbers collected to police for investigation. StarHub and Singtel would also have to conduct an internal investigation on its IT department.

Once again, I want to repeat that I cannot possibly email those involved as I do not have those emails anymore. I think this point is very clear as I've mentioned at least twice in this thread already.

So it's now your words against your own words regarding these personal information collected.

Dude, you were a LIAR and now you're expecting us to believe you especially after stating in the open forum that you have collected those information at hand?

What do you take us for? Given the shit you've step into, do you think anyone in the right mind will delete those data which could be use as a "defense" later? You've even stated above about providing these information to the authority if you feel threatened, and now you're claiming that you don't have them anymore?

You think bros in SBF are small boys, you can cum here and monkey around then call it off after attracting the attention you want, during the prank as well as aftermath now?

Are you trying to drag this thread longer so you can extract words that deem "threatening" to you, for use as further protection later on? Or are you really so deprive of attention in real-life that even now with all these replies will give you an orgasm?

Seriously, I can't believe you simply refused to make the email apologize as stated. Instead, you choose to reason yourself out with more lies and ticker more balls here with tactless replies. If this is not "blowing things up" I don't know what is.

Frankiestine
28-04-2008, 07:32 PM
Just want to verify if you're one of those who emailed ?

I can't verify this as I do not have those emails. Also, I don't recall anyone putting their sbf nick in their emails - maybe one or two did but I think most did not.

If the nick is not stated in email, I can't see how the contacts can be linked back to identity.

Is it because you're one of those that you get so worked up ?

If you are thinking monster tulan becos I am one of those who got conned then no...i can't be bothered to respond cos firstly I dun have that kind of money to blow away and also I smelled a rat from far.....

Frankiestine
28-04-2008, 07:36 PM
Given the shit you've step into, do you think anyone in the right mind will delete those data which could be use as a "defense" later? You've even stated above about providing these information to the authority if you feel threatened, and now you're claiming that you don't have them anymore?.

bro less he forgets, if he really got the guts to report police then he will only be shooting himself in the foot cos all those bros who received his "replies" can turn the table back using the same info and proof that he was soliciting for prostitution....worse he would be branded a OKT living off the immoral earnings of a woman....and mind you the existence of the thread is proof of him soliciting illicitly....

mong_kok_hk
28-04-2008, 09:49 PM
If you are thinking monster tulan becos I am one of those who got conned then no...i can't be bothered to respond cos firstly I dun have that kind of money to blow away and also I smelled a rat from far.....

This is what I thought as well - I don't think you're one of those. But I do not want make any assumption, that's why I clarified.

It would be useful to everyone, for all those who are not involved, do not post any posting here that could be misread or add fuel to the fire

mong_kok_hk
28-04-2008, 10:32 PM
RLau, let me repeat this one more time again - I do not possess those yahoo emails. This is 100% the truth.

You may think that I'm still lying because of the " ... mobile numbers collected ... ".

I think you've mistaken me once again. Yahoo emails are really gone forever (I have repeated this point a few times already). But has it occurred to you that should this matter blow up, others (not ME !) have their own means to trace back based on SMS sent ?

Currently, I tried to read each and every posting in this thread carefully and try to understand what's the MAIN stumbling stone that block us from closing this chapter and moving forward.

Frankly speaking, I still do not really understand. On one hand, people is asking me to do this and that and I tried to meet the demands. On the other hand, they would say that they cannot trust me on keeping that promise.

That would go in circle, isn't it ?

If a private email is required from me to everyone involved, I would have gladly done so IF I STILL HAVE THE ORIGINAL yahoo emails to retrieve their email addresses.

If it's due to this problem, then I would suggest for those involved and INSIST on email from me, they can email me so that I can reply them. BUT don't say later that's my "plot" to collect their email addresses. If they do not insist, can I say we do not force them to do so ?

For those who are NOT INVOLVED at all (that is never email or sent SMS), I can't see any good reason why you folks would want to continue adding fuel to the fire by posting to this thread. If you're directly involved and angry, I can still understand.

To these people, you may want to incite and provoke a fight between me and Rlau (and others).

You may have your agenda in doing so and in the worst case scenario, all of us are impacted and hurt in the process while at the same time, the cost of damage to you is ZERO since you're not involved.

I certainly do not want either Rlau, me and the rest to become your pawns.

RLau, I've PM you. If you still have any grievances, we can PM each other to sort this out.

So it's now your words against your own words regarding these personal information collected.

Dude, you were a LIAR and now you're expecting us to believe you especially after stating in the open forum that you have collected those information at hand?

What do you take us for? Given the shit you've step into, do you think anyone in the right mind will delete those data which could be use as a "defense" later? You've even stated above about providing these information to the authority if you feel threatened, and now you're claiming that you don't have them anymore?

You think bros in SBF are small boys, you can cum here and monkey around then call it off after attracting the attention you want, during the prank as well as aftermath now?

Are you trying to drag this thread longer so you can extract words that deem "threatening" to you, for use as further protection later on? Or are you really so deprive of attention in real-life that even now with all these replies will give you an orgasm?

Seriously, I can't believe you simply refused to make the email apologize as stated. Instead, you choose to reason yourself out with more lies and ticker more balls here with tactless replies. If this is not "blowing things up" I don't know what is.

mong_kok_hk
29-04-2008, 11:26 AM
Hi VanGogh

I've PM you with the apology.

HUH MONGKOK_HK / SARAH_LIM ??

Both of you came into my backyard to shit, say sorry and just leave ??? I tried to expose u and u got the bloody CB balls to reveal my private email address in this forum here and start flaming me ???

Pee onto the ground and look at yourself from the reflection.