PDA

View Full Version : young couple looking for paid fun

Onetwozeroseven
14-10-2021, 12:46 AM
22y/o couple looking for a guy to fuck my girlfriend. dmg800, pm for more info.

Jumbo68
16-10-2021, 02:14 PM
Hi bro,
PM you.

Jumbo68
17-10-2021, 02:17 PM
Sound like he get fl priced at 200 then say is his gf let u fuck for 800

No reply from TS. Guess he finds me too old.. lol

Angmolover
17-10-2021, 04:57 PM
22y/o couple looking for a guy to fuck my girlfriend. dmg800, pm for more info.

Way to go pimping out your girlfriend. Come, we give you Bf of the year award.

BroPebble
21-10-2021, 09:49 PM
Sound like he get fl priced at 200 then say is his gf let u fuck for 800

Oops lobang picha liao :D

Onetwozeroseven
05-11-2021, 01:45 AM
don't sour grape leh angmolover, you can't pull chicks doesn't mean the rest of us can't):

Angmolover
05-11-2021, 08:10 AM
don't sour grape leh angmolover, you can't pull chicks doesn't mean the rest of us can't):

what sour grapes. I get more pussy then a faggot like u can ever imagine. I don't pimp girls out like you do.

Onetwozeroseven
05-11-2021, 08:57 AM
HAHAHA the pussy you get is your right hand ah? i see you talking mad smack on a few threads here, you spend your free time starting shit with people on here ah? stop jerking off and get a life my g.

Angmolover
07-11-2021, 07:32 AM
HAHAHA the pussy you get is your right hand ah? i see you talking mad smack on a few threads here, you spend your free time starting shit with people on here ah? stop jerking off and get a life my g.

Don't worry you retard. Just continue to post here asking people to pay you $800 to fuck your alleged girlfriend. The Police are in this forum all the time. You know what is called "Living off the avails". What you are doing is also called soliciting sexual services online. Would you like me to contact the Police for you? Maybe you like the feeling of a Police baton up your asshole?

4k1con63
07-11-2021, 07:39 AM
Don't worry you retard. Just continue to post here asking people to pay you $800 to fuck your alleged girlfriend. The Police are in this forum all the time. You know what is called "Living off the avails". What you are doing is also called soliciting sexual services online. Would you like me to contact the Police for you? Maybe you like the feeling of a Police baton up your asshole?

I support you bro, his girlfriend most likely is $100-200 FL/or even worst some cheap maid. now a lot of these kind of retards think we easy to scam?

I'll pay $800 funeral money to fuck his so called "girlfriend". Or if he want I can also throw in 1 funeral mansion so he and his girlfriend can live very well. :D

Angmolover
07-11-2021, 04:39 PM
I support you bro, his girlfriend most likely is $100-200 FL/or even worst some cheap maid. now a lot of these kind of retards think we easy to scam?

I'll pay $800 funeral money to fuck his so called "girlfriend". Or if he want I can also throw in 1 funeral mansion so he and his girlfriend can live very well. :D

yah lor. he is just a pimp come here and try to con the bros. I don't mind you come here and try and market your girls but $800 is ridiculous. For $800, you can get Cat A angmo dualiaps like Russian girls. And the fucktard want to argue with me some more.