PDA

View Full Version : M looking for ONS at MBS

Jaye
12-10-2021, 05:04 PM
Hi there, I'm a 25yo M looking for an F to spend a night with me at MBS as I got free room and don't really have anyone to go with. NSA so it can just be a one night thing. PM me if you are interested and we can talk more :)

Cuntworth
12-10-2021, 09:13 PM
Got pic to show???:D

JaniceTay
14-10-2021, 02:36 AM
Hi there, I'm a 25yo M looking for an F to spend a night with me at MBS as I got free room and don't really have anyone to go with. NSA so it can just be a one night thing. PM me if you are interested and we can talk more :)

Basically what you’re trying to say is, you’re hoping to land yourself a night of free sex with any female just because you have a free room?

You’ll need way more than that to stand out from the many other guys putting up similar requests! :cool:

Angmolover
14-10-2021, 03:57 AM
Basically what you’re trying to say is, you’re hoping to land yourself a night of free sex with any female just because you have a free room?

You’ll need way more than that to stand out from the many other guys putting up similar requests! :cool:

Yep, another idiot who think he is big shot with a hotel room and women will flock to him.

red man
23-10-2021, 02:07 PM
every month i got 6 night in mbs and is a club room my better than him