PDA

View Full Version : A nice encounter in a concert

rocky73sg
21-04-2008, 12:59 PM
Did any of you guys went to the Tao Tze concert on Saturday?

I was there with a few friends of mine. I saw their 2 syt chicks sitting across the asile and one of them look delicious... When she stood up to dance with the music, wow... the curves start appearing nice and tasty... They looks like in their 20s...

When the concert ended, I kind of winked at her and commented she look great but they thought I am a nuisance and walked off...tot it was the end for me...

I picked up my car drove out of the carpark and saw these 2 syts, seems like that are trying to get a cab or something. I stopped my car in front of them and asked if I can give them a lift. They said they just need to get to the nearest train station so asked me to "dun bother".

I asked if I can drop them off at City Hall mrt. After much persuasion, they hopped into my car and I sent them to City Hall MRT Station.

When we reached there, it was almost 12mn and I wondered if they have missed the last train. But since they just wanted a ride to mrt, I let them off. Instead of leaving there heading home, I waited cos I know they will probably walked out again...

True enough, they came out to get a cab and I called them. They were surprised to see me but I told them my rationale. I send the first gal back followed by this one which I like. We talked a lot while on the road. When we reached her place, I think I was bold to ask for her number. Surprise! she gave me and I dropped her a good night and sweet dream thingy" sms and she replied asking me to be careful... WOW!

Hope I can bonk her one day...think of the curves makes me need to go pcc...

Shiok...

Cytan7
21-04-2008, 01:19 PM
Best of luck to you!!

friends123
21-04-2008, 01:29 PM
Wow bro I am so envious .... good luck to you :D

alanthegreat
21-04-2008, 01:30 PM
cool. seems like ur actions are well paid. and u got more than a tao ze concert from the price u paid.

we will wait for the 2nd installment of this thread :D

Animagi
21-04-2008, 01:36 PM
So we are going to have a blow by blow account of how bro sian chabor .... maybe can learn from there .,..

rocky73sg
21-04-2008, 02:19 PM
Hmmm... After posting this encounter, I got zapped by a bro with this message:

"so YOU are the one who drove my daughter back? I know wat's in ur sleeves and are u trying to be funny? she already told me bout it, u better forget bout getting into my daughter pants..You are unlucky his dad is a forumer. sign off. Uncle Kelvin."

Wonder what is going through in his mind? Beats me...

alligator
21-04-2008, 03:32 PM
:eek: father is a samster .... hmmm

gilagila100
21-04-2008, 03:34 PM

"so YOU are the one who drove my daughter back? I know wat's in ur sleeves and are u trying to be funny? she already told me bout it, u better forget bout getting into my daughter pants..You are unlucky his dad is a forumer. sign off. Uncle Kelvin."

Zhun boh ?? You so suey meh hitting on sbf member's daughter ?? lol ...

What goes around, comes around ...

best123
21-04-2008, 03:34 PM
wah!!!!!!!!

Xtrail02
21-04-2008, 03:40 PM
Dun worry about it. You already old bird to worry about being zapped. Must be some jealous young punk trying to be funny. If any consolation I up you some points.

Lao Ban
21-04-2008, 03:40 PM
Like that can go buy toto or 4d liao :)

i r a
21-04-2008, 03:56 PM
It just shows that the world is small ..... but then, it might be fake ..

Tai_zi21
21-04-2008, 04:39 PM

I wonder if brother or uncle will mass zap u as well? haha maybe they are all samster as well? haha :D

wolfclan
21-04-2008, 04:46 PM

wow if is this case, u better go bet 4D & toto lor.......

哀兵必胜
21-04-2008, 05:19 PM
I wonder if brother or uncle will mass zap u as well? haha maybe they are all samster as well? haha :D

still got sisters , aunties, grand ma, blah blah blah :)

5stars
21-04-2008, 05:58 PM

Unbelievable :)

What is your car plate number har ... go and buy 4D :D

omg369
21-04-2008, 07:09 PM
can i know syt is what menaing? im new here.. sorry 4 asking this questtion here..

wanmalay
21-04-2008, 07:15 PM
can i know syt is what menaing? im new here.. sorry 4 asking this questtion here..

SYT - Sweet young thing

pipi486
21-04-2008, 08:59 PM
wow you are damn "heng"
remember to buy toto ok?

fisho
21-04-2008, 11:01 PM
Going to Mayday's concert this weekend.

Hope I am lucky too...::p

Long Hu Men
22-04-2008, 09:22 AM
Bro fisho, luck is just part of it ... but most important must be daring to ask first ..... from there, luck plays the part. If from beginning dont ask ... than got luck behind you also donno :eek:

rocky73sg
22-04-2008, 09:33 AM
Got a sms from her asking me how's everything... that is a surprise...for me in the morning. :p

Asked if I am going for MayDay concert? hmmm...

icesmoke
22-04-2008, 10:29 AM
bro.. dont care about the so called "father". I believe he'll still be reading this thread if he's really her dad. why dont he pm you his daughter's number .. only then can believe...

Acanthus
22-04-2008, 10:40 AM
Tell the gal her father surfs SBF....

ask her to tell her mum to check the cache of the computer.

:D

Be Safe
22-04-2008, 10:58 AM
Got a sms from her asking me how's everything... that is a surprise...for me in the morning.

Asked if I am going for MayDay concert? hmmm...

So bro you going or not. Or you don want liao ... bros here will be asking for ctc soon ... :)

whoami126
22-04-2008, 11:00 AM
Tell the gal her father surfs SBF....

ask her to tell her mum to check the cache of the computer.

:D

gd 1 bro , aso ask how his daughter look like where he stay etc ..

xinjiang
22-04-2008, 11:06 AM
Anyway the message is of no concern, go for the May day concert ... first chance you have, bonk her lah ... you dont do it somebody also will sooner or later , you or somebody else no difference .... :D

哀兵必胜
22-04-2008, 11:33 AM
How come cannot court somebody's daughter meh ... what the meaning of I know what you up to :confused: anyway I think it is just a zap and nothing else ....

fiendish
22-04-2008, 11:46 AM
TS really got luck. But if me, no chance, wouldnt have offered to pick them up in first place :eek: Maybe that y me love life not successful

rocky73sg
22-04-2008, 11:52 AM
Hmmm...

Think that zapster is just doing it to show his powess, dun really bother me anyway or anyhow.

As for the MayDay concert, I replied telling her I am not going and coincidentally, she hasn't got the ticket too. I suggested if we can go somewhere else like maybe a movie and then dinner...and see how it goes...still waiting for her favourable answer.

:p

HeadOn
22-04-2008, 12:02 PM
Hmmm...

Think that zapster is just doing it to show his powess, dun really bother me anyway or anyhow.

As for the MayDay concert, I replied telling her I am not going and coincidentally, she hasn't got the ticket too. I suggested if we can go somewhere else like maybe a movie and then dinner...and see how it goes...still waiting for her favourable answer.

:p

gd luck bro...but seriously if she's a nice lady, y not woo her properly n go into a healthy r/s rather keep thinking of bedding her..

shadezz69
22-04-2008, 01:04 PM
Hmmm...

As for the MayDay concert, I replied telling her I am not going and coincidentally, she hasn't got the ticket too. I suggested if we can go somewhere else like maybe a movie and then dinner...and see how it goes...still waiting for her favourable answer.:p

Yo TS, pls keep us posted w ur development as 1 thg leads to another... :D share share mah...

rocky73sg
22-04-2008, 05:11 PM
Hmmm... we are going on a date... :)

bepo
23-04-2008, 01:02 AM
Hmmm... we are going on a date... :)

wooo.. gd luck bro.. hope to hear more gd news from u after the date :p

fisho
23-04-2008, 03:40 AM
haha all the best bro.

rocky73sg
24-04-2008, 08:36 AM
Wow kowzzz... Uncle Kelvin has hencemen...and strikes again...

His latest salvo:
"Uncle Kelvin want me to tell u pls dont play with his daughter, he mean it. Pls treat it seriously. Uncle said,"U let go of his daughter, he treat u beer on the house plus one gal svc.Deal?" Regards,Uncle Paul aka (Paul-Cik),on behalf of Uncle Kelvin"

With this, I don't think I wanna continue sharing...who knows how many henchmen he has, wait zap me till like newbie, then how? :p

End of story for this encounter...

Cheers!

sulk
24-04-2008, 10:51 AM
But I tot the ger tell the daddy one, so daddy will still come here look for you n zapzzzzzz

uglyrabbit28
24-04-2008, 03:47 PM
His latest salvo:
"Uncle Kelvin want me to tell u pls dont play with his daughter, he mean it. Pls treat it seriously. Uncle said,"U let go of his daughter, he treat u beer on the house plus one gal svc.Deal?" Regards,Uncle Paul aka (Paul-Cik),on behalf of Uncle Kelvin"

With this, I don't think I wanna continue sharing...who knows how many henchmen he has, wait zap me till like newbie, then how? :p

Cheers![/QUOTE]

Bro, if can bonk the daughter who is so delicious, what is that zapping? Ban me from SBF i also willing... unless the daughter is not as delicious as u describe.... if is a kuai girl make her ur gf... eventually marry her so u will have the same hobby as your fil....

bangbangben
24-04-2008, 04:02 PM

His latest salvo:

Cheers!

Why need to zap leh? I don't think TS did anything wrong at all...
In the first place, ain't we all here to f**k around?

What I can't understand is why a father whom treasure the daughter so much can resort to zapping a person and make the person more angry whom inturn will cause more harm to her instead,why won't he rather then just drop a PM and resolve it personally. :confused:

stuupid
24-04-2008, 04:21 PM
Thats why i heard this somewhere before

" Daughters are Fathers' punishments for being man"... we all know wat man are capable of but we are all also afraid for our daughters...

DaringOne
24-04-2008, 07:42 PM
Dun be disheartened... thks for sharing anyway... give u my humble 1 pt to cheer u up.

rocky73sg
25-04-2008, 07:05 PM
Thanks for all the encouragement...

Tell you bros something, we are meeting over weekend for a getaway in Sentosa... :p

pocketrocket
25-04-2008, 07:20 PM

Tell you bros something, we are meeting over weekend for a getaway in Sentosa... :p

Be waiting for more adventure stories from ya...Keeping my Monday morning free for the FR ;) :)

Amour
25-04-2008, 07:23 PM

Things have taken a turn uh bro. :D

Hope to hear some good news from you

man13utd13
25-04-2008, 07:38 PM

His latest salvo:

Cheers!

he zap u i upz u....

man13utd13
25-04-2008, 07:41 PM

His latest salvo:

Cheers!

1st thing 1st...every lady is bound to be someone's daughter...
so wat?
u mean if the ts cannot date her,than other guys can date her?
or as a matter of fact u nvr dated anybody's daughter b4?
dun be lame...

chai1020
26-04-2008, 12:14 AM

Bro i guess u r gonna hav an great weekend ....hope u will be back soon with gd news for all bros here.... gd luck to u :)

LoveThai
26-04-2008, 01:29 AM
Good luck bro, remember to post FR :D

YouYongku
26-04-2008, 03:07 PM
well if mr uncle kelvin is for real
take back a step man
maybe this rocky guy in the end becomes your son in law :)

rocky73sg
28-04-2008, 11:54 AM
Its a nice day out with her in Sentosa yesterday and we had much fun in the beaches and around Sentosa from morning till late evening.

We behaved like we are lovers though this is our first date, we exchanged kisses and hugs. Imagine she was down to her bikini with me in my trunk for an early morning soaking in the sea...though cold but we enjoyed each other's company.

Sent her back home and she gave me a goodnight kiss. Think I can expect more dates with her... :)

Sorry bro here, no saucy fr or shag story for you...my apology. Will promise to update as often as I can :p

Cheers!

shadezz69
28-04-2008, 11:59 AM
hmm... looks like you have made a good start. Keep it up... strike the iron while hot..;)

deee
28-04-2008, 12:37 PM
Its a nice day out with her in Sentosa yesterday and we had much fun in the beaches and around Sentosa from morning till late evening.

We behaved like we are lovers though this is our first date, we exchanged kisses and hugs. Imagine she was down to her bikini with me in my trunk for an early morning soaking in the sea...though cold but we enjoyed each other's company.

Sent her back home and she gave me a goodnight kiss. Think I can expect more dates with her... :)

Sorry bro here, no saucy fr or shag story for you...my apology. Will promise to update as often as I can :p

Cheers!

ha rock da ge. ur post confirm attract more zapping from her father sia.

bangbangben
28-04-2008, 12:43 PM
ha rock da ge. ur post confirm attract more zapping from her father sia.

I only give my "moral" support for TS...

Saucy or not ain't impt. Wishing you luck thou! :)

Siao Chang
28-04-2008, 01:13 PM
Haha, so go for date liao ... wish you all the luck and enjoyment ...

pocketrocket
28-04-2008, 05:48 PM
Thats a good start already :)

mmhunter
28-04-2008, 05:58 PM
hey! have been following your thread with great interest. Nothing much to add excpet that to tell you that whatever you do remember to HAVE FUN BUT STAY SAFE!! I had lots of crazy fun when I was your age and I hope you do too.

As for the father, this guy might be for real. Just cos a guy cheongs doesn't mean he makes a lousy bf/husband. Many of my cheongster buddies are very successful professionals or businessmen and they take real good care of their family. Give the boy a chance. Your wife did.

哀兵必胜
28-04-2008, 05:59 PM
I just remembered TS at that time saw 2 gers, how about the other ger .... dono TS interested in double date ....

rocky73sg
29-04-2008, 09:05 AM
The other gal??? She is a specky girl...looks delicious too... :)

mjking
29-04-2008, 09:46 AM
:D like that bros here got chance bo ....

pocketrocket
29-04-2008, 02:45 PM
:D like that bros here got chance bo ....

Yalor! Neber introduce :p :D

rocky73sg
29-04-2008, 06:05 PM
Sigh...

Got zapped twice with these msgs:

"YOu fool around with someone else daughter. good"

"Hope you get your desert if you had a daugther"

Wonder why people dare not put down their sbf nick. :( If you are here, I believe you are also a cheongster probably doing someone's daughter or even wife.

I wonder if these bros who zap me are jealous or what? I simply dun understand. Does it really bother you bros?

Cheers!

rocky73sg
07-05-2008, 05:48 PM
Met up with her, her name is Ashley for dinner followed by pubbing. When we were drinking, I tried to hug her and surprise, she did not resist. Slowly , I pulled her closer to me and in no time we started kissing.

After much kissing, I asked if she wanted to go for a ride and there we went. And I ended up bonking her fast and furious inside the car. After the bonking session, I sent her home. Before she walked into the lift, I asked if we can bonk again...she kept quiet... :p

civic27
07-05-2008, 06:36 PM
Sigh...

Got zapped twice with these msgs:

"YOu fool around with someone else daughter. good"

"Hope you get your desert if you had a daugther"

Wonder why people dare not put down their sbf nick. :( If you are here, I believe you are also a cheongster probably doing someone's daughter or even wife.

I wonder if these bros who zap me are jealous or what? I simply dun understand. Does it really bother you bros?

Cheers!

I support u bro.. i read liao buey tahan..

to those who keep zapping... come on lah so long as u have a dick u wanna utilize it. SEX is NORMAL. like tat all fathers out there wrong lah.. alamak i can understand how fathers feel but this is reality of life women are created to be laid by men. in short IF both are WILLING parties who are we to comment. pls do some reflection b4 zapping others..:mad:

Toyota Honda
07-05-2008, 11:12 PM
Quite sad that you only want sex. Its seems like some bros supported you wrongly. I did...

dummydummy
07-05-2008, 11:50 PM
walau, never realize that so many fool here even believe that stupid fake story!

Lightsultra
08-05-2008, 12:15 AM
Interesting...one way to pull in the crowd. Maybe the Boss can confirm the zapping? :D

rocky73sg
08-05-2008, 11:09 AM
First of all, I am here to share an experience. since guys interested to know more, I just continue.

Secondly, I am not just into sex, I am also wondering if I can date her. She's cute and adorable. Guess guys like to have such gf too, dun you?

Speak for myself, the physical attraction does strikes me initially but as you get along with her for long. She is actually a nice girl to date with. Think this should be a nice ending to a unusual encounter in a concert setting.

Looking at it, some may want zap for the sake of zapping whiles others wanna zap cos they are jealous. Whatever the case, I rest my case and my story and move on to concentrate this r/s with her.

Thanks for all the support and criticism. I dun suppose I will post any more update unless you guys really wanna know how are we?

Till then... cheers!

:)

SharkMan
08-05-2008, 11:31 AM
TS, thanks for sharing your story ;)

wanmalay
08-05-2008, 02:25 PM
Yes. Thanks for sharing bro.

FL Lover
08-05-2008, 05:23 PM
nice story ..bro. keep it coming. Camping here for updates...

rocky73sg
09-05-2008, 04:30 PM
Some update...

She agrees to date with me :) and we will be going out this weekend as couple together for the first time.

shoutcast
10-05-2008, 12:05 AM
Met up with her, her name is Ashley for dinner followed by pubbing. When we were drinking, I tried to hug her and surprise, she did not resist. Slowly , I pulled her closer to me and in no time we started kissing.

After much kissing, I asked if she wanted to go for a ride and there we went. And I ended up bonking her fast and furious inside the car. After the bonking session, I sent her home. Before she walked into the lift, I asked if we can bonk again...she kept quiet... :p

detail a bit lar :D

formidable
10-05-2008, 01:12 PM
well done Bro rock73sg, believe that it is fate that bring u2 together.
1st encounter u chat with her at concert dance,
2nd encounter u bump into her at the exit
3rd encounter u bet ur time to wait for her to exit MRT subway as there is no late train.
U have the instinct at that moment, so dont you think that is fate?
Cos fate bring me to know my gal in pub too. We are best frds till now.
Cherish the r/s. Keep it up :)

rocky73sg
10-05-2008, 04:44 PM
Some bros here wanna zap me cos of my lack of detail...though this is an encounter and not a FR of bonking a FL...

But anyway, I try to give more detail...ok bros?

Agree to Formidable, fate is bringing us together in a peculiar way but I suppose it takes 2 hands to clap and I guess her hand met mine that night when I sent them back home after the concert. Her name is Ashley and her friend Bernice.

I dated her to go pubbing one evening. I went to pick her up from her place and proceeded to pub. We were chatting like long-known friends while on the way to the pub. We talked alot and I kind of hinted whether is she attached or not. Cool! she is not attached, neither am I... :p

We got there and started ordering drink. I asked if she wanted the german beer and she asked if I mind sharing a big jug with her... I quickly ordered the large jug and teased her by saying we indirectly kiss each other if we share the same jug...

We had drink and some finger food and we just enjoyed each other's company. After some time, I stretched one hand and placed on her waist, she didn't resist...ho say liao... I pull her closer hugging her while we continued to talk. Not long after, we started kissing and frenching...tried to move down to her neck and no resistance so started necking her, can hear soft moaning coming from her mouth...

I took the opportunity and asked if she wanted to leave this place and go somewhere and she agreed. I didn't drink much cos we share a jug so still safe to drive...we went for a ride...went to changi and decided to go to the boardwalk. We walked holding hands macheum like couple like that... Found a place at sunset walk and sit there... Hugged her from behind, we kissed and ended petting. I suggested that we go back to our car instead.

We went to the back seat, frenched passionately. I started to slip my hand into her blouse, no resistance...to unhook her lacy bra...u stop frenching me and gave me a wink...mai dan liao... Got her to sit on my lap and before we knew it, I'm all the way into her...the rest was history... I bonked her till we moaned and moaned...

After the sex, I drove her back home...

rocky73sg
21-05-2008, 08:14 AM
Just some update from me...

We dated couple of times and we feel good about each other so I guess we will continue to see each other. Some bros will wonder did we do it again, yes, we did a few times, once at my place. I kind of bring her home over the long weekend when my family are out. That's a nice long weekend and well-spent. Somehow, she is enjoying me as much as I enjoy her both in dating and on the bed. :p

Cheers!

rocky73sg
07-07-2008, 12:48 PM
Sorry for no updates and thanks all the brothers for the support.

We started dating each other and she had been my fb since then. We met like 2 times a week for date and almost always ended up in the bed... :)

Cheers!

Bigbluebird
07-07-2008, 05:12 PM
Good for you ;)

tragedie
07-07-2008, 09:43 PM
You are really suay you hit on a daughter's whose DAD is a forumer!!!

tragedie
07-07-2008, 09:49 PM
glad to see you got in bed with her.... But her dad never stop zapping you?

cartalan
07-07-2008, 09:51 PM
good story!

MisterSex
08-07-2008, 02:04 AM
You are really lucky to pick up 1 in a CONCERT! :eek:

ChinaPussy
08-07-2008, 09:11 AM
glad to see you got in bed with her.... But her dad never stop zapping you?

Er what the point of zapping somemore , already ups liao ...

rocky73sg
10-10-2008, 12:15 PM
Updates: We are like lovers for each other but she didn't want the commitment wor :eek:

HyperS4
10-10-2008, 09:15 PM
Bro, hard to meet this type of girl, wish you al the best.

paradoxy8T
10-10-2008, 09:42 PM
So far have you visited her family?

Since the guy who zapped you claimed that he is her father, you should go visit him then say to him "I know what you did in SBF!" LOL:D

rocky73sg
16-02-2009, 05:53 PM
Went to her place to "gong xi gong xi" during cny...

When I reached there, she told her mum that we are dating...then I realized she had a cute elder sister... :p Hmmm...looks more delicious than her :p