PDA

View Full Version : Seeking female Karaoke kaki

MyNameIsFour
30-09-2021, 02:41 AM
Missed those days where you can sing to your heart content?

I have KTV system at home
Stays in private apartment in the East
Seeking female singing Kaki to chill in the evening 5pm-9:30pm on on days when both our schedules permit

Drop me a PM and we can make the arrangement

PS: must be fully vaccinated ��

Cuntworth
30-09-2021, 07:30 AM
Got pic to show???:D

MyNameIsFour
30-09-2021, 07:47 AM
Got pic to show???:D

Boss, I don’t know how to post picture :D

The Old Nite
30-09-2021, 09:51 PM
for a moment, i thought u was writing Seeking female Karate kaki...

demonhunter
01-10-2021, 04:07 PM
Are you going to touch touch ?

She pour drinks for you ?

Feed you fruits ?

Play games like dice ??

:D

XiaoChun77
01-10-2021, 06:41 PM
Are you going to touch touch ?

She pour drinks for you ?

Feed you fruits ?

Play games like dice ??

:D

You miss out on singing with his mic. :D

Angmolover
02-10-2021, 04:18 PM
Missed those days where you can sing to your heart content?

I have KTV system at home
Stays in private apartment in the East
Seeking female singing Kaki to chill in the evening 5pm-9:30pm on on days when both our schedules permit

Drop me a PM and we can make the arrangement

PS: must be fully vaccinated ��

Does this really work? U are trying to lure a girl to your place under the pretense of karoake to sock yau? Should we look out for a police case in a few day's time?

MyNameIsFour
03-10-2021, 08:04 AM
Does this really work? U are trying to lure a girl to your place under the pretense of karoake to sock yau? Should we look out for a police case in a few day's time?

I don’t drink alcohol and don’t have alcohol at home, so not going to pile the lady with drinks and take advantage of the situation

I’m in business and have a reputation to uphold, I will not throw away my future for a moment of folly

Maybe you can come over and sing with me and be the judge, I’m just an avid fan of Karaoke singing

loneyheart
03-10-2021, 06:26 PM
I don’t drink alcohol and don’t have alcohol at home, so not going to pile the lady with drinks and take advantage of the situation

I’m in business and have a reputation to uphold, I will not throw away my future for a moment of folly

Maybe you can come over and sing with me and be the judge, I’m just an avid fan of Karaoke singing

If tat so u should not have inviting any unknow female to yr place to avoid unwanted issue just IMHO :)
I m not a businessman and I have no reputation to uphold ... even then I will not do it