PDA

View Full Version : Fake Taxi

tenga
29-09-2021, 10:07 PM
Hey all,

Will be able to provide a car for you couple to play at the backseat while I drive you guys around.
Just a kink of mine to be a watcher. Will value privacy and would be totally discrete.

Do pm me to chat for more details.

Cheers and have a nice day ahead

Angmolover
02-10-2021, 04:22 PM
Hey all,

Will be able to provide a car for you couple to play at the backseat while I drive you guys around.
Just a kink of mine to be a watcher. Will value privacy and would be totally discrete.

Do pm me to chat for more details.

Cheers and have a nice day ahead

Why don't u give the make and model of your car? If your car is mini cooper, how the fuck are people supposed to fool around in the small back seat. If u go Alphard then different story lah. make sense or not? Or maybe, u don't really have a car?

USB2ega
02-10-2021, 07:50 PM
TS do you pay, or the couple pay?

tenga
02-10-2021, 11:33 PM
Obviously wont be a 2 seater car asking a couple to join me. Please grow some common sense first before commenting

demonhunter
03-10-2021, 06:08 PM
:D:D:D:D

Very well said TS .

Ups for you.

tenga
05-02-2022, 10:41 PM
Avail again :D

FreebiezWanker
06-02-2022, 09:22 AM
lol.... so gt errands to run then u drive me. Finish my errands i DIY n shoot to ur face can bo?

DuiDuiDui
06-02-2022, 10:11 AM
Why don't u give the make and model of your car? If your car is mini cooper, how the fuck are people supposed to fool around in the small back seat. If u go Alphard then different story lah. make sense or not? Or maybe, u don't really have a car?

Bro i totally agreed with you… 👍👍👍

Angmolover
07-02-2022, 06:07 AM
lol.... so gt errands to run then u drive me. Finish my errands i DIY n shoot to ur face can bo?

The moron TS will love it, he will probably lick and swallow all of it.

Angmolover
07-02-2022, 06:08 AM
Obviously wont be a 2 seater car asking a couple to join me. Please grow some common sense first before commenting

I don't assume anything when morons post. U got car or not. Post make and model or shut the fuck the up with your stupid fantasy