PDA

View Full Version : Lobang

techdude
27-09-2021, 08:57 AM
If let's say I know a few girls who's not FL but willing to do for a sum of money or gift. What do I get for sharing?

Lanister
27-09-2021, 10:18 AM
TS mail box will be flooding soon…..

Scoobydu
27-09-2021, 01:21 PM
You get more love from all of us.

loneyheart
27-09-2021, 05:29 PM
If u getting return in any form of connecting 2 parties of paid sex in form of $$$ or gifts u will gained as name OKT :)
Not worth a small $$$ n get yrself into trouble if something bad happened

diab
27-09-2021, 05:45 PM
as long as you do not benefit from the transaction, you'll be safe. else, not worth bro.
but having said that, PM me with the details :):D

fdomme
27-09-2021, 07:06 PM
If let's say I know a few girls who's not FL but willing to do for a sum of money or gift. What do I get for sharing?

U get lot of thanks and lobangs in the future. Kindly share thanks

KinJioKar
27-09-2021, 11:03 PM

Want to share share. Dun be a kukujiao

curiou5boy
28-09-2021, 08:42 AM
Any lobang can xchange with me.. Pm me

Lanister
28-09-2021, 08:49 AM
Sharing is caring ….. please share.

kopigaogao
28-09-2021, 12:38 PM

What kinda gift, iPhone 13 :confused: :D

Lanister
06-10-2021, 11:01 AM

TS any update ? Or

PM your offer.

Angmolover
13-10-2021, 11:01 AM

If u demand something for it, then its not sharing anymore. Its a sales transaction. Sharing implies a gratis transaction. Got it?

scouringstick
13-10-2021, 02:30 PM
Not meant to hijack thread. But I have 1 malay lady who does gqngbangs n mmf as well. She has an account here.

Wechat me at morpheus2608

Angmolover
22-10-2021, 10:58 AM
Exactly. what a dick

CumExplorer
22-10-2021, 01:12 PM
Not meant to hijack thread. But I have 1 malay lady who does gqngbangs n mmf as well. She has an account here.

Wechat me at morpheus2608

She do 1 on 1 ?

Shiofukis
22-10-2021, 01:34 PM
She do 1 on 1 ?

I was about to ask. lol :p

Angmolover
23-10-2021, 07:07 PM
whilst i get the point of sharing = free. But its gotten to the point that guys here expect other go out spend their money, do the leg work, then come back here to share so they can enjoy. This sort of sharing community only works if EVERYONE or at least the majority pull their own weight and contribute. As it is now no benefit in sharing especially when so many other more than willing to spoil the market.

Your logic is nonsensical. these bros already have spend the money on the girls. They have already enjoyed it and got their money's worth. We are not asking them to go out and spend money for our sake so as just to review the girls here.

For me, I go and see a girl usually just once. Or at the most 2-3 times. Beyond that, if I go and see her regularly, I might as well get a GF or a wife. SO, I don't have a problem reviewing her. Bros can read my review go and pay for her, its not likely I will fuck her again. There are many other girls out there and variety is the spice of life. So, your contention of spoiling the market makes no sense at all.

There is always benefit in sharing, as I have mentioned before, especially if the experience is negative. This issue can be easily solved by the webmaster creating a sub forum, where only a certified SBF member who has posted reviews before can access the sub forum. That way, every one in the sub forum who has posted before can share their experience and contacts. if you have never reviewed a girl before, then u have no access to this sub forum. Contribute something and get something back. But it has not happened here.