PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Clinic that provide massage

maverick88
17-04-2008, 06:56 PM
Anyone know any chinese clinic that provide massage??

rentafl
17-04-2008, 07:09 PM

You might like to try Ma Kwang, i try their outlet near the 4 horse rd. and the Sifu is real hard on hard me but after that i can walk with out a limp. ( i fell running down the staircase )

ken6890
19-04-2008, 09:25 AM
Yesterday night saw newpaper Lianhe Wanbao first page that 1 chinese clinic found that one massage girl act to be chinese doctor

compaq69
19-04-2008, 12:52 PM
Yesterday night saw newpaper Lianhe Wanbao first page that 1 chinese clinic found that one massage girl act to be chinese doctoryup,i also read it from lastnite wanpao, wonder any bros had tried before and post a fr on the place.

lixiao17
19-04-2008, 01:14 PM
There is this lady that I always visit for my regular massage/tuina under employment by a chinese clinic at Yishun. So far, I have reccomended to a few of my friends and their feeback are good too.
It's purely massage/tuina and strictly no hanky panky, have to change to shorts type.

alvin36
19-04-2008, 01:43 PM
There is this lady that I always visit for my regular massage/tuina under employment by a chinese clinic at Yishun. So far, I have reccomended to a few of my friends and their feeback are good too.
It's purely massage/tuina and strictly no hanky panky, have to change to shorts type.

I tried one before, at opp khatib mrt, directly opp abc supermarket, just beside a durian stall, i think is blk 848. served by prc milf. not bad for those who looking for clean and hard massage.

lixiao17
19-04-2008, 03:00 PM
I tried one before, at opp khatib mrt, directly opp abc supermarket, just beside a durian stall, i think is blk 848. served by prc milf. not bad for those who looking for clean and hard massage.
Oh, the joint I am refering to is at Yishun Central.

dg3838
19-04-2008, 03:12 PM
yup,i also read it from lastnite wanpao, wonder any bros had tried before and post a fr on the place.

Think after the news out yesterday and the complain of the people live there , this place may have problem to continue their business