24-09-2021, 02:23 PM
Hi,

About myself:

- 35 yrs old married Chinese male
- substantial income in an investment career
- above average looking 178cm/athletic-ish
- Like sports/music/gaming

For's and Not's:

- not looking for a free whatever, i believe whats good should be rewarded too. That's where you come in and tell me what you want.
- not needy. We dont have to meet much and you can have other male friends/SDs. In turn, I need my privacy respected.
- looking for friendship/companionship first and foremost. If there's eventual physicality, it will have to be mutual and discreet.
- General physical attributes: slim, pleasant face, nice skin, east asian/east asian mix, petite caucasians
- General character: chatty, friendly, flirty, into related hobbies

DM me with your telegram/wechat handle and we can exchange info/pics

To Bros, if you have comments, I will take them as constructive as this is my virgin post of such nature!

Cuntworth
24-09-2021, 11:47 PM
Got pic to show???:D

larue
25-09-2021, 07:24 PM
You sound like a nice guy.

Don’t be. Nice guys finish last.

Actually they don’t get to finish at all.

caneat1
18-10-2021, 09:12 AM
Hi,

About myself:

- 35 yrs old married Chinese male
- substantial income in an investment career
- above average looking 178cm/athletic-ish
- Like sports/music/gaming

For's and Not's:

- not looking for a free whatever, i believe whats good should be rewarded too. That's where you come in and tell me what you want.
- not needy. We dont have to meet much and you can have other male friends/SDs. In turn, I need my privacy respected.
- looking for friendship/companionship first and foremost. If there's eventual physicality, it will have to be mutual and discreet.
- General physical attributes: slim, pleasant face, nice skin, east asian/east asian mix, petite caucasians
- General character: chatty, friendly, flirty, into related hobbies

DM me with your telegram/wechat handle and we can exchange info/pics

To Bros, if you have comments, I will take them as constructive as this is my virgin post of such nature!

Hello
I'm interested! Could u PM me?

I can follow up with my stats via PM!