PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Pax allowance

viper
22-09-2021, 09:15 PM
Hi everyone

Can advice which hotel would allow 3 pax per room.
FB want to try 3some9MMF) for one time experience.

H4rdOn
22-09-2021, 11:33 PM
I think most hotels would allow max 5 pax in a room if all are FULLY vaccinated.
can have more fun;)

WinterMelonTree
22-09-2021, 11:41 PM
Hi everyone

Can try Hotel G. Cos can sneak in via carpark. Can I be a watcher? Hehehe

Cuntworth
23-09-2021, 01:03 AM
Hi everyone

Mostly those hotel with 3 stars ba :D

Angmolover
23-09-2021, 03:53 PM
Hi everyone

If you have to ask this question, I think u don't use hotels often. If u have no money to go to hotel, just hire a Grab and fuck around in the backseat while the uncle drive u around. LOL

viper
23-09-2021, 07:39 PM
Thanks for all the advice. Some bro have even PM.
Appreciate it.
All for consideration.

Thank you

loneyheart
25-09-2021, 04:17 PM
Gov ans u already max 2 pax next week onward :)

JudyP8511
25-09-2021, 10:28 PM

But no limits on trains and buses :D

Cuntworth
25-09-2021, 11:33 PM

This sat staycation till next Saturday with a group of 3 pax leh??? How ah?:confused:

loneyheart
26-09-2021, 02:28 PM
Visitors to hotel not apply as consider outsider social gathering so capped at 2 in the room no visitor
Max 2 pax visitors only apply to house visit
Taxis n Grab only allow to carry 2 passengers unless same household members with same address
But buses n MRT can carry as many as it can take :confused::rolleyes:
Tats what I understand so what do u think ? :)

loneyheart
26-09-2021, 02:36 PM
This sat staycation till next Saturday with a group of 3 pax leh??? How ah?:confused:

Max 2 pax rule kick in tomorrow 27/9
So today last day :p

Penguin23
26-09-2021, 03:09 PM

It depends how "on the ball" the hotel is - hotels are supposed to perform a check on all rooms with more than 2 pax - to ensure that all registered guests have the same registered home address. If the three of you have different addresses, the hotel should call you up and ask if some of the guests are checking out, and leave only 2 pax registered in the room

If that is not possible then the hotel will cancel your reservation for Mon to Sat and refund you the full unutilized balance, in full.

In practice, hotels will just concentrate on the new check-ins and not bother too much about existing reservations. If you are staying at a 5-star hotel, though you can be sure that the hotel will conduct the check as I outlined in the first para.

Cuntworth
26-09-2021, 04:46 PM
Max 2 pax rule kick in tomorrow 27/9
So today last day :p

Ohhh
It depends how "on the ball" the hotel is - hotels are supposed to perform a check on all rooms with more than 2 pax - to ensure that all registered guests have the same registered home address. If the three of you have different addresses, the hotel should call you up and ask if some of the guests are checking out, and leave only 2 pax registered in the room

If that is not possible then the hotel will cancel your reservation for Mon to Sat and refund you the full unutilized balance, in full.

In practice, hotels will just concentrate on the new check-ins and not bother too much about existing reservations. If you are staying at a 5-star hotel, though you can be sure that the hotel will conduct the check as I outlined in the first para.
Hmmm thanks :D