PDA

View Full Version : What type of man's perfume is sexually attraction to woman

justin69
20-09-2021, 10:10 PM
Recently tried on the Korea Forment perfume. Suddenly my wife feel aroused and female colleague standing closer while chit chatting. Wonder if this perfume have some effect or just coincidence?

Disclaimer : I am not advertising or selling this perfume, just for sharing purposes.

Morning1999
20-09-2021, 10:33 PM
Yeah I have this too and felt the same

Hanster
20-09-2021, 10:51 PM
Bleu de chanel >all.

Vivianchow
20-09-2021, 11:09 PM
Bleu de chanel >all.

This is indeed a very masculine parfum.

mazdatyre
21-09-2021, 07:54 AM
This is indeed a very masculine parfum.

My exact sentiments.

Loverfight
21-09-2021, 10:34 AM
You can try money perfume, 100% work

sky_liner2
21-09-2021, 11:35 AM
Recently tried on the Korea Forment perfume. Suddenly my wife feel aroused and female colleague standing closer while chit chatting. Wonder if this perfume have some effect or just coincidence?

Disclaimer : I am not advertising or selling this perfume, just for sharing purposes.

Saw the adv quite often from FB, about $22 per one small bottle, it really works???

justin69
21-09-2021, 01:12 PM
My intention is to share the better perfume for man but somehow got my points deducted and told to 'Fxxx Off"? If this is not suitable, can plese delete 😔

justin69
21-09-2021, 01:13 PM
Saw the adv quite often from FB, about $22 per one small bottle, it really works???

To me, i found gals tend to get closer to me when they talk but i cannot go ask if it because of the smell. Can only say smell is sweet.

ddog
21-09-2021, 01:25 PM
Pheromone perfume for man and dogs even flies attracted.

iluvbreast
21-09-2021, 01:49 PM

The thing is different ladies like different scents....I sweat quite a lot...the last time I used perfume regularly was when I was stuck in office everyday...

Some of my gfs like fruity, citrus scents, some like woody fragrance while a few like musky aroma...

Nowadays because I work on site a lot, so most of the time if I need to I just use a bit of deodorant so it is not so smelly when my sweat dried.

Although, the thing about Pheromone is it may let the woman to feel positive about you, but the thing is sexual attraction involve different sense, smell is just one of them.....

Zax51
21-09-2021, 01:57 PM

I also use that brand... Haven't really been working though. Which colour/flavour you using?

Bronco
21-09-2021, 02:41 PM

TS, which type u using, cotton hug or cotton kiss..?

Guardian selling $52/50 ml.

skihon
21-09-2021, 02:45 PM

I still using this but like no effect on me, could be my BO stronger then the perfume.. haha

justin69
21-09-2021, 05:17 PM
TS, which type u using, cotton hug or cotton kiss..?

Guardian selling $52/50 ml.

I am using cotton hug. Bought it online, didn't know it is selling at Guardian 😊

superstiffy
21-09-2021, 06:58 PM
u talk softer the girls will confirm sit closer.. no need perfume... lagi best is surrounding noisy + you talk softly.. wah piang eh the girl will sit on your lap lor! Always happen to me inside KTV last time.... confirm can work.. no need put perfume :D:D