PDA

View Full Version : Home massage by locals

john_220903
15-04-2008, 01:28 PM
Hi bros

Kind of starting this thread so that all sg bros can gather more info here on locals providing home massage. :D

For me i try on this lady Irene (alot of bros try her massage at her own home) which is in the other thread. I should give her 9/10. Since then, I thinking of opening this thread so that all bros who knows more home massage info should share here.

tekka
17-04-2008, 06:10 PM
ihi can pen me her contract.. it seem she work her home at houang... i heard b4.... but want try it and did not got her contract yet.. so hope u sms me her contract number.....thks:p

Hi bros

Kind of starting this thread so that all sg bros can gather more info here on locals providing home massage. :D

For me i try on this lady Irene (alot of bros try her massage at her own home) which is in the other thread. I should give her 9/10. Since then, I thinking of opening this thread so that all bros who knows more home massage info should share here.

john_220903
17-04-2008, 06:46 PM
ihi can pen me her contract.. it seem she work her home at houang... i heard b4.... but want try it and did not got her contract yet.. so hope u sms me her contract number.....thks:p

u got pm :)

To bros out there I start this thread is to let bros which likes massage done in home to be share here, but sad to say nobody post here :(

Pls bros who knows pls start the ball rolling

xtremsproz
17-04-2008, 10:25 PM
Hi bros

Hi Bro John,

Any more information? Look? Damage? (Please ignore this post. I found out the information at http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/83775-home-massage-irene.html. I don't know how to delete this post.)

mino5010
17-04-2008, 11:25 PM
may I have her contact :?
Pls Pm thanks..

john_220903
18-04-2008, 01:06 AM
Hi bros

Just try out a PRC today, any bros wanna try her out pls up my points.
Here's the FR:-

Look: 7/10
BJ: 5/10
F/J: 7/10 ( damm nice her pussy damm wet )
H/J: Never try

:)

nuttyprof
18-04-2008, 06:00 AM
Hi bros

Hi do u mind sharing irene's contact? Paiseh no power to up u yet :o

christang
18-04-2008, 12:37 PM
Bro..

Pls PM me the contact.
Thanks

Xgenre
18-04-2008, 12:49 PM

Hey newbie, the contact isn't yours to give. Please respect Bro Sixniner, the threadstarter of the original thread. You think you are being smart by starting a new thread and giving out contacts here? This isn't our way.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/83775-home-massage-irene.html

Warrior99
18-04-2008, 01:19 PM
Damn, if this is really Irene, where got FJ ? rating 7 somemore.
Really misleading and may disappoint bro who really got into it.
Any bro here care to verify this thread ?

cleanshave
18-04-2008, 07:19 PM
Hi bro John,

Can I have Irene contact. Thanks

sixniner
18-04-2008, 09:23 PM
Hi bros

Bro,

Don't know how you got the contact, I didn't pass it to you.

Please do not distribute it so openly.

If you carry on like this, you will kana zap like mad.

hanky_panky
19-04-2008, 03:45 AM
Hey newbie, the contact isn't yours to give. Please respect Bro Sixniner, the threadstarter of the original thread. You think you are being smart by starting a new thread and giving out contacts here? This isn't our way.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/83775-home-massage-irene.html

our "frenz" here actually asked ppl to up his pt before giving out the contact. I guessed probably he just want to trick our bros here to up him .. but look like his plan failed.....sigh..

schwing
19-04-2008, 05:53 AM

To bros out there I start this thread is to let bros which likes massage done in home to be share here, but sad to say nobody post here :(

Bro, u were registered more than 2 yrs ago. So far, only 5 posts. Still dunno the trick of the trade? :mad:

john_220903
19-04-2008, 07:32 AM
Bro,

Don't know how you got the contact, I didn't pass it to you.

Please do not distribute it so openly.

If you carry on like this, you will kana zap like mad.

Hi bro,

Maybe im newbie in posting & my english is poor this is first thread anyway.Do u read my heading??? I just wanna find bros out there to share massage done by local in my thread.
But anyway I stop giving the contact out.But the main thing is that I don't get from u guys at all, I got it from my own friends(im not trying to steal or what la)but anyway I stop giving out her contact.

john_220903
19-04-2008, 07:33 AM
Damn, if this is really Irene, where got FJ ? rating 7 somemore.
Really misleading and may disappoint bro who really got into it.
Any bro here care to verify this thread ?

Bro,

This is a different FL im talking about is a 28yrs old PRC. Her name is shungshung

limocab
19-04-2008, 09:27 AM
Bro,

This is a different FL im talking about is a 28yrs old PRC. Her name is shungshung

Hi Mr John_220903

Are you trying to twist and turn your words?? If your are trying to place thread of is PRC Shuang Shuang, why your title of this thread called Home massage by locals? I suggest you better change your Nick and hopefully turn yourself be a good member in this Forum.

Regards

Limocab

sixniner
19-04-2008, 09:33 AM
Hi bro,

Maybe im newbie in posting & my english is poor this is first thread anyway.Do u read my heading??? I just wanna find bros out there to share massage done by local in my thread.
But anyway I stop giving the contact out.But the main thing is that I don't get from u guys at all, I got it from my own friends(im not trying to steal or what la)but anyway I stop giving out her contact.

Ok bro, I take your word for it, please do not give out Irene contact, need to be discreet.

LinLaoBei
19-04-2008, 10:30 AM
Hi bros

hi bro

can i have her contact as well ?

john_220903
19-04-2008, 03:34 PM
hi bro

can i have her contact as well ?

Hi bro

U betterask the sixnner bro for contact ty :)

john_220903
19-04-2008, 03:48 PM
Hi Mr John_220903

Are you trying to twist and turn your words?? If your are trying to place thread of is PRC Shuang Shuang, why your title of this thread called Home massage by locals? I suggest you better change your Nick and hopefully turn yourself be a good member in this Forum.

Regards

Limocab

I never twist my words just post here to share on what I try but anyway I wun post anymore also. Coz i felt alot of flamers around like you dude :p
I got my own lobang of PRCs massage just wanna share here too much flamers keep to myself better.

HC Men
19-04-2008, 04:02 PM
I never twist my words just post here to share on what I try but anyway I wun post anymore also. Coz i felt alot of flamers around like you dude :p
I got my own lobang of PRCs massage just wanna share here too much flamers keep to myself better.

i support what you said you got the rite to post take care bro !!!!!

HornyFreakzzzzz
19-04-2008, 04:12 PM
can hv her contact nos

john_220903
19-04-2008, 06:23 PM
i support what you said you got the rite to post take care bro !!!!!

Ty bro

Flamers alot maybe im newbie they r pro :)

spoon_civic
22-04-2008, 09:40 PM
bro,can pm me her contact?thanx

liefeng
23-04-2008, 08:28 AM
Hi Mr John_220903

I dun think Bro limocab is wrong in saying that to you unless currently you r in china now and then u can say your group of prc are local wor...or mayb u dun really understand the meaning of local in sg lor..

Jchua
24-04-2008, 02:27 PM
I hv just tried the best home massage in AMK, by the undisputed sifu in Jua Gen. Ambient was perfect and service was good. Only brothers who has 10 pts and less r welcome to PM me for contact. Dont need to up my pts as i dont bother. :)

dillion
27-04-2008, 03:13 AM
Hi bro, pls pm me her contact or address thanks!

Rexelone
27-04-2008, 11:37 AM
Hi I'm new in forum so hard to get contacts.

Can give me the contact number ?

Thanks and regards,
Rex

peanut123
27-04-2008, 01:24 PM
I hv just tried the best home massage in AMK, by the undisputed sifu in Jua Gen. Ambient was perfect and service was good. Only brothers who has 10 pts and less r welcome to PM me for contact. Dont need to up my pts as i dont bother. :)

10 points and LESS ? This is really strange requirement. So basically any body who signs up, people who have not contributed or people whose origins and intentions are suspect qualify ?

Dude, just because you have low points doesn't mean you should mess things up. Giving out contacts to unqualified people puts your recommended gal in danger of getting arrested and deported if she's foreigner, and jailed if she's local. Think about that for a moment before sticking your head up your ass.

Jchua
28-04-2008, 10:08 AM
10 points and LESS ? This is really strange requirement. So basically any body who signs up, people who have not contributed or people whose origins and intentions are suspect qualify ?

Dude, just because you have low points doesn't mean you should mess things up. Giving out contacts to unqualified people puts your recommended gal in danger of getting arrested and deported if she's foreigner, and jailed if she's local. Think about that for a moment before sticking your head up your ass.

This is my prerogative. Continue to zap me la. i am only here to share, not to win pts. U think singaporean r stupid? If we r not prepare ton share, we shouldnt be here at all. Once u r here, it is already open, who u think u r hiding for- stupit ass:p

peanut123
01-05-2008, 12:56 AM
This is my prerogative. Continue to zap me la. i am only here to share, not to win pts. U think singaporean r stupid? If we r not prepare ton share, we shouldnt be here at all. Once u r here, it is already open, who u think u r hiding for- stupit ass:p

1stly, I did not zap you. I have not zapped a single person since I joined, though I have upped people with a humble 1 point.

2ndly, this massage person works from home, so unless someone someone posts her address or contact info openly, she is safe from raids because no matter how many hints you give, she cannot be traced easily to her house. But now that you give her contact freely, its easily game over for her. Yes, its your perogative, but your actions has serious consequences for the lady.

3rdly, I'm not imposing rules, as someone who zapped me claimed. I'm a newbie with less than 30 points, which makes me incapable of imposing any rule. However, I do enjoy massages and would hate to see any masseuse get arrested because her contact info was given out too freely.

4thly, its fine to share. Thats what this forum is for. But share prudently.

and lastly, someone zapped me 3 points just because I pointed out that what you did was unwise, and did not leave his name. If you want to zap someone for pointing out a fact, then at least leave your name instead of an insult. Its fine to disagree openly.

aloha2007
05-05-2008, 10:28 AM
Thanks for your pm. You mean go to massage at her work place to get contact from her personally is it? Sorry your mail box full, cant send you pm.

Chinacharm
05-05-2008, 11:15 AM

Hi Jchua I support a sharing mentality here. I guess all bros have benefited from sharing here. Can Jchua or anyone PM me her contacts. Will write FR shortly :)

motakding
06-07-2008, 11:22 AM
I support you Bro Jchua,
Heck care what the others say.
They talk without using their brains.
They never think that the anti-vice can always have a undercover samster that have very high rep points/power no problem for them to get contacts easily. they are the goverment they can do anything. I am sure they have a lot undercover disguising as lao chiao smaster. How do you know a samster who got high rep points/power is not anti-vice. do you know these people's background. You only see their points/power in the thread only. Who is to say they are 100% sure that these people are not anti-vice.

Btw can give pm me Irene contact, pls.

yohooo
06-07-2008, 02:49 PM
I support you Bro Jchua,
Heck care what the others say.
They talk without using their brains.
They never think that the anti-vice can always have a undercover samster that have very high rep points/power no problem for them to get contacts easily. they are the goverment they can do anything. I am sure they have a lot undercover disguising as lao chiao smaster. How do you know a samster who got high rep points/power is not anti-vice. do you know these people's background. You only see their points/power in the thread only. Who is to say they are 100% sure that these people are not anti-vice.

Then bro, use ur brainless head to think whether anti-vice is likely to be a newbie or a laojiao?

i'm not trying to sound saint or what. by anyhow giving out contacts to suspicious people, u are putting risk on the masseuse... just because u want to get back at the those people with rep power, u are putting another person on the line... will have retribution la hor... 报应未到

not saying u can only die die share with people with rep points. but just verify those newbies who are genuine samster with FR, who got people trustworthy to vouch for them... very difficult meh?

cych76
07-07-2008, 07:16 PM
can give me contac??

Cutter
09-07-2008, 11:40 AM
can i have it too? :D

micko8
09-07-2008, 12:04 PM
Hi Bro,

Please PM contact. Thank you.

jason.8987
09-07-2008, 02:56 PM
hi bro can pm me her contact ? really wanted to try this type of massage. thks.

ccl69
09-07-2008, 11:12 PM
can give me contact as well? thanks....

axonfile
11-07-2008, 08:44 PM
any massage at home by locals by syt at bukit panjang, bukit timah , choa chu kang area?

toyo99
12-07-2008, 11:33 PM
Bro, can PM me her contact?

fishmechster
14-07-2008, 10:45 AM
Hi there, anyone out there who can share Irene's contact wif mi...pls PM mi thanx :)

Firebox
17-07-2008, 11:47 AM
Can I have Irene contact. Thanks

machomanz
22-07-2008, 04:43 PM
Hi bro.....I've bn looking aroung for home massage n this one sounds good & reasonable also. Could u pls pm me her contacts. Appreciate yur sharing....

Cheers!

machomanz
22-07-2008, 04:47 PM
Hi bros

Bro can pm me Irene's contact. I've bn looking around 4 a home massage n this one sounds gd & reasonable.

Thnks bo.....cheers!

slhong18
22-07-2008, 05:55 PM
bro..pls pm me also..need some relaxation..promise FR...thanks.

gocysjgocysj
22-07-2008, 07:47 PM
Bro can pm me Irene's contact. I've bn looking around 4 a home massage n this one sounds gd & reasonable.

Thnks bo.....cheers!

can you please pm the contact

thanx

tekka
23-07-2008, 04:05 PM

hi bro...
you still got her contract.... hehe i lost it when hp spoil 4get save it...
i agree... her service quite good.... hahaha
want go again... kindly pen me
thks

tekka
24-07-2008, 07:52 PM
Hi bros

hi bro.... i did not got it from you .. can pen me if you have
i try once with her .. like you said it true,,, hehe
but you can ask what you wanna do...
i did ask about FJ..
as i see ... she sian... so not want it..
hahaha

hope you pen me again
thks

tok_cock
24-07-2008, 08:22 PM
Can i have the contact also? wish to try..

chukeliang
27-07-2008, 04:23 PM
any bro got some more kangtau on home brewed massage? Clean and pure?

power69
27-07-2008, 07:10 PM

Local gal do home masg not many
The rest are prc auntie
If got some more let us share
Must be a real home. Not rented room. Better get öne tat can chat and drink beer together at kopi shop.

chukeliang
31-07-2008, 11:33 AM
those who had try karen of clementi how is it?
She dont do special ,tats a problem,she veri scare her cousin relative find out, becos the young niece stay there, unless can cyclo her.

hungry.wolf
31-07-2008, 11:54 AM
She dont do special ,tats a problem,she veri scare her cousin relative find out, becos the young niece stay there, unless can cyclo her.

Hmmm, how about sharing your contact, bro? Looks not bad.

Jchua
31-07-2008, 11:57 AM

Bro chukeliang, I want to try but the no u gave me no answer la, and also yr mail box is full. Thanks:D

chukeliang
31-07-2008, 02:40 PM
Öne day i will bring her out and
&@£%-.

Kingtut
31-07-2008, 04:59 PM
Can anyone PM me Irene's ctc, wud be much appreciated.
Thanks.

chukeliang
31-07-2008, 08:20 PM
Bro chukeliang, I want to try but the no u gave me no answer la, and also yr mail box is full. Thanks:D

yestersday she busy at tiong bahru, looking for shop to rent,
the no. i give is correct.

chukeliang
01-08-2008, 10:13 AM
Hmmm, how about sharing your contact, bro? Looks not bad.

got bro tried the home massage
In clementi by karen( lau goh)

power69
02-08-2008, 02:01 PM

Here is one clementi
Karen
Hp 818xxýxý

DreamMaster1985
02-08-2008, 05:53 PM
Here is one clementi
Karen
Hp 818xxýxý

FR on her?

BigBoobsphile
02-08-2008, 06:13 PM
Bro, you PM box is full. Can PM me her contact and location? Thank you.

chrisdemon2004
02-08-2008, 07:15 PM
bro,can share her contact?

steadystrike
02-08-2008, 07:45 PM
Can somebody share Karen no.?

power69
12-08-2008, 09:40 PM
Can somebody share Karen no.?

any bro got fr on karen? of clementi home massage .
so far already 2 week never go there.

neodgn
13-08-2008, 11:24 PM
can anyone share her no...

wishing to try out her massage...

Samsung-Omnia
14-08-2008, 10:15 AM
any bro got fr on karen? of clementi home massage .
so far already 2 week never go there.

Actually wanted to try her.. since i stay damn near.. but "no special" a bit turn off.. so decided to invest somewhere else.. saw quite a few nice ones in FL dome 2..

berlin_mastan
20-08-2008, 07:59 AM
Hi bros

Hi John,
Care to share here Contact no and the location to my mail id: [email protected]

thx in advance

power69
20-08-2008, 04:12 PM
.[/QUOTE]
Rèf: Karen clementi
Masg time:
Due to her daughter poly exam
Tight schedule:
Tml thursday 8 to 9am home masg

Friday 8 to 1pm
Home masg

Friday afternoon till midnite will
Do shop masg
$40per hr
Foot masg $30per hr
No hanky panky
Open concept one curtain
I asked her chg to dim light
Glass window tinted

chukeliang
20-08-2008, 09:32 PM
tot of give karen a massage , can molest her

http://www.yhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jh3zi4-S4M&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V3ewvzg3fg&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PzGh90qPYA&feature=related

chukeliang
21-08-2008, 12:53 AM
Amk home masg by jessie n estee
Any bro got fr

chukeliang
21-08-2008, 08:03 PM
Hi bros

Amk home masg
Jessie got ppl tried?
$30per hr
Only partime week end0

power69
23-08-2008, 01:12 AM
Masg time:
Tight schedule:

Friday 8 to 1pm
Home masg

Do shop masg
$40per hr
Foot masg $30per hr
No hanky panky
Open concept one curtain
Glass window tinted[/QUOTE]

Update .
Ref: karen home massage
She told me tomolo sat
Morning .she can do home
Massage

nokia6i00
23-08-2008, 01:21 AM
Masg time:
Tight schedule:

Friday 8 to 1pm
Home masg

Do shop masg
$40per hr
Foot masg $30per hr
No hanky panky
Open concept one curtain
Glass window tinted[/QUOTE]
Went to her shop . It hv
One curtain to cover
The bed. She ask me to go
To he house on sat morning

nokia6i00
23-08-2008, 08:54 AM
Masg time:
Tight schedule:

Friday 8 to 1pm
Home masg

Do shop masg
$40per hr
Foot masg $30per hr
No hanky panky
Open concept one curtain
Glass window tinted
Went to her shop . It hv
One curtain to cover
The bed. She ask me to go
To her house on sat morning[/QUOTE]
She told me she is free sat morning to do home massage

nokia6i00
24-08-2008, 09:51 AM
Masg time:
Tight schedule:

Friday 8 to 1pm
Home masg

Do shop masg
$40per hr
Foot masg $30per hr
No hanky panky
Open concept one curtain
Glass window tinted
[/QUOTE]

Went to her(karen home masg) place at ginza plaza clementi
She Unable to find a time slot
For me. In front got one
Regular .she told me.
She told me she is free next week
monday n tuesday morning

nokia6i00
24-08-2008, 11:07 AM
ref: lau chio home massage
Karen ginza plaza
$40per hr
Swedish oil

Went to her(karen home masg) place at ginza plaza clementi
She Unable to find a time slot
For me. In front got one
Regular .
Chat with her downstair .she
Wear a hot pant and she got
Nice leg
She told me she is free next week
monday n tuesday morning[/QUOTE]

8am to 1030am
When her gal still sleep

jason.8987
24-08-2008, 12:02 PM
bro john, can u pls pass me irene contact pls ?

power69
24-08-2008, 04:43 PM
Irene job her rice
Bowl
Get from 69er
U pm yr hp to him

power69
24-08-2008, 04:45 PM

proper procedure apply
Ask 69er

power69
24-08-2008, 04:47 PM

get from 69er
Pm him

chukeliang
25-08-2008, 12:43 AM
ref: lau chio home massage
Karen ginza plaza
$40per hr
Swedish oil

Karen is free for home massage
Mon and tuesday
830~1030am

chukeliang
25-08-2008, 12:51 PM
Karen is free for home massage
Mon and tuesday
830~1030am

karen at shop blk38 beo crescent
Renew reflg
Monday afternoön

power69
26-08-2008, 05:02 PM
Renew reflg
Monday afternoön

went to renew reflexology yestersday,
saw some improvement made on the glass door, now with
frosted paper pasted on the glass, mot able to see directly inside the shop.
now they use warm white light.
saw 2 prc gal there learning massage with the lady boss.
order a 1hr foot massage from the male therapist . Mr wang
since the lady boss is busy , me got no chance to hv a swedish rub.
will return when the prc gal start work

chukeliang
27-08-2008, 09:48 AM
Renew reflg
Monday afternoön
Wed
karen at her shop today

HereICome
27-08-2008, 05:48 PM
can any bros pm me their numbers also? wanna go for massage.. thx in advance..

didisleep
28-08-2008, 12:02 AM
Hi bros

Just try out a PRC today, any bros wanna try her out pls up my points.

BJ: 5/10
F/J: 7/10 ( damm nice her pussy damm wet )

:)

hi new here
pm contact pls?

power69
04-09-2008, 11:28 PM
went to renew reflexology yestersday,
saw some improvement made on the glass door, now with
frosted paper pasted on the glass, mot able to see directly inside the shop.
now they use warm white light.
saw 2 prc gal there learning massage with the lady boss.
order a 1hr foot massage from the male therapist . Mr wang
since the lady boss is busy , me got no chance to hv a swedish rub.
will return when the prc gal start work
Todae went to her apt at
Ginza for soapy rub back
N massage and auto roam
Outside

chukeliang
05-09-2008, 08:01 AM
Todae went to her apt at
Ginza for soapy rub back
N massage and auto roam
Outside

is she braless n wear hot pant?

brokenheart1974
15-09-2008, 04:44 AM
Hi bros

Hi,

Can u pm me Irene contact?

Thanks

superman69
15-09-2008, 09:42 PM
can any kind bro PM me Irean contact.
tks

Getzzzzz
17-09-2008, 12:03 AM
Hi Bro,

I am a newbie here.
Can u pm me Irene ontact? Thanks...:)

super_kindaichi
21-09-2008, 10:00 PM
How old is this lao chio. karen?
Home rate same as shop rate?
Any special? Free roaming?

8-9am <--- so early will have customer?

chukeliang
22-09-2008, 12:51 PM
How old is this lao chio. karen?
Home rate same as shop rate?
Any special? Free roaming?

8-9am <--- so early will have customer?
no special no roaming
47yo
40dlr per hr
Bath attach

Getzzzzz
25-09-2008, 12:34 PM
Hi bros

Hi Bro, can pm me her contact?
Thxs...

melz
25-09-2008, 01:44 PM
hi bro can pm me her contact

john_220903
29-09-2008, 11:51 PM
Hi bros

Just try out a PRC xiaomei today.

BJ: NIL
F/J: 7/10 (good sound)

Total damage: $100+ $20 room+ cd :)

DDss
27-10-2008, 03:16 PM
Apperciate if anyone can PM me the contact of Irene or Jess.
Need some massages for my back due to work injury.
Pls anyone provide me the infor. for an afforable home massage near where i live H0U84U8. pls help, thz in advance.

Rgards
DDss

nokia6i00
28-10-2008, 05:13 AM
irene contact can get from sixniner under irene home massage

power69
30-10-2008, 01:55 AM
last friday nite 8pm phone karen. She ask me to wait downstair at clementi. Wait for her daughter to go out. Then she ph me to go up the unit . She lèft the door open and i go inside and the light was off and i switch on the yellow wall light. Notice she put on make up and wear a tight hot pant and flowery singlet exposing her navel. We went to the master rm and she dim the light and adjust the curtain
I put my arm around her and lift up her singlet and kiss her back.
I told her to proceed with special
As i am a regular she ok.
I pull her short down and put my hand at her sister and she rub oil
Øn my dick . Trying to find a better position she lead me to the bath tub and i sit down .i suckled her 2 hanging neh neh pok .she stroke and slide my shaft with her hands. And cum spray on her arm.
After washup she dry me and i caress her fair small butt and she hv smooth slim thigh which i like
. She gave me a 1 hr masg then paid her $60. She serve plain drink. Chated with her saying tat her shop is shifting soon

alanmick2005
30-10-2008, 03:19 AM
got bro tried the home massage
In clementi by karen( lau goh)

Hi Bro chukeliang,

Pls pm me karen's contact, very keen to try.

Thanks

IWANT2FUCKYOU
30-10-2008, 03:42 AM
newbie here. Can i have the ctc pls?

chukeliang
31-10-2008, 01:30 AM
she only do masg without the special for first timer. For returners its depend.
She want to protect her home

super_21
14-05-2009, 12:32 PM
Yo Bro, Kindly pls PM irene contact. Thanks a million:D

chukeliang
14-05-2009, 03:13 PM
irene ctc get from sixniner
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/127054-irene-home-massage-7.html

jess home massage at amk
hj quite expensive, ($50) only do weekend
known as singaporean jessie in galaxy hc
can speak english well. A tall young MILF, nice friendly lady
if u knoe her , u get to knoe estee of miramar hotel

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/91777-jessie-home-massage-amk.html

s7534s
16-05-2009, 12:01 AM
Hi Bro chukeliang,

Can u pm me Karen & Jessie contact no. Thanks.

benster1973
30-05-2009, 12:12 AM
can i have the contact pls

edifier
30-05-2009, 10:32 PM
Hi bro John,

Can PM me her contact, thanks!

chukeliang
31-05-2009, 01:36 PM
karen home masg at clement west

hj only then touch nipples cant touch cant suck nipples
sian!!!

$40 per hr masg
$30 hj
friendly
bath attached

rating 7/10 masg
A boobs

LawrenceNg
02-06-2009, 12:36 AM
hi bro can you pm irene phone contacts and where she stays thanks

johnn
02-06-2009, 10:43 PM
irene get from respective thread and ts 69er

greatsexman
16-06-2009, 12:20 AM
I am new here. Your intro will be a good start for me. Tks.

Sienna
21-06-2009, 10:34 PM
hi bros
can i hav the contact pls
tks

chukeliang
22-06-2009, 01:44 PM
ctc for amk n clementi given out to above bros, hv a nice day.
$40p hr
Hj 30-50

fido
03-07-2009, 11:28 PM
heyman, can i have her contact? thanks

luvmilf
04-07-2009, 03:16 AM
HI bro, can pm me their contacts.

JustForFun83
04-07-2009, 09:22 AM
hi, can share their contacts?

chukeliang
04-07-2009, 12:56 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/109516-amk-home-massage-22.html

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/123383-home-massage-hand-job-12.html

ctc replied

fido
05-07-2009, 04:07 PM
hey, can i have contacts for home massages. thanks

chingchye
05-07-2009, 08:57 PM
Bro, can you please let me have karen contact. I am a newbie, please excuse me. thanks

balai1968
11-07-2009, 08:50 PM
can i hv the contact:)

nokia6i00
16-07-2009, 02:10 AM
Bro, can you please let me have karen contact. I am a newbie, please excuse me. thanks

u try karen already ? any fr