PDA

View Full Version : Love older ladies

dunkendon
13-09-2021, 07:30 AM
Anyone that love older ladies? Previously had a GF that was 53, but her vagina was shrinking and drying up. She did not want oral, she wanted to fuck. I was scared.of hurting her, so I said goodbye. I did not want to.

romidogdog
13-09-2021, 09:25 AM
Anyone that love older ladies? Previously had a GF that was 53, but her vagina was shrinking and drying up. She did not want oral, she wanted to fuck. I was scared.of hurting her, so I said goodbye. I did not want to.
Can always used KY....

naan1974
13-09-2021, 10:04 AM

Women in their 50s usually starts to dry up and it's no fun eating them.
But having said that, they can still get horny like hell. thus KY is the
answer. it's nice to have a mature women telling exactly how she wants it.
much more effective especially if you don't have a lot to spare too

FiTypeR
13-09-2021, 01:45 PM
I have one, she is 51 this year. Based on your sharing, mine will be drying up soon :(

Specialboy
13-09-2021, 03:14 PM
Women starts menopause ard late 40s to mid 50s, so you can expect them to be dry down there, it's inevitable.
Once they menopause, their sex drive decreases a lot, but look at the bright side, can cip w/o worries.

unsung80
13-09-2021, 04:07 PM
can always use a lube leh, too bad you've abandoned ship. Older ladies are top tier to please cock as compare to XMM. :D

sex crusader
13-09-2021, 05:01 PM
Ts how old? 18 years old?:D

Neoguri
14-09-2021, 12:52 AM
Ts how old? 18 years old?:D

I like your reply!

My current menopause FB is dry, but a little KY does the trick.
You don't need a lot of KY. A drop on your finger (further-most section) is more than enough. - and apply around/under your dick head, not on her pussy!
I know after some minutes of thrusting in and out, the KY/water starts to dry up and the friction increases. - a drop or 2 of water makes it wet and slippery again.
I suggest keeping a small 30ml spray bottle of water with your KY.
2 sprays of water makes the lubrication works again and there is no risk of spilling the cup of water by your bedside. :D
This idea came to me during the pandemic as I bought a few small 30ml spray bottles to contain alcohol disinfectant I carry in my pocket whenever I go out.
I used to masturbate with KY and like to keep a full cup of water beside so I can add a drop or two of water to make it more slippery and nice.
Somehow, I connected the dots and using the spray bottle now is really convenient. :p

Sex with my menopause FB is very nice as she is very responsive and knows what she wants as well.
I know at a certain age, she is not as youthful as a SYT but she has never failed to get me hard and wanting as the action starts.
And she can cum multiple times in quick succession which is a first I had experienced.

To the TS, I think you could have missed out on something nice.
But we are all learning everyday and everyone has their own preferences.
Maybe if I am 20+, I would be less likely to want a 50+ when I can get a 20+ easily?
I don't care about age as long as there is that sexual attraction and desire. - that's a critical need.

wkt70
14-09-2021, 11:51 AM
Not all dry once they are aroused they will be wet. Foreplay longer they love it and 63 yo can still be wet as well.

Specialboy
14-09-2021, 06:09 PM
Not all dry once they are aroused they will be wet. Foreplay longer they love it and 63 yo can still be wet as well.

Fully agree.
Just need longer foreplay, the key is to get them aroused and horny, they will get wet too.

Fun69real
14-09-2021, 08:29 PM
i do love it too, gimme a momy feel, being loved by other

Stanleestanlee
21-09-2021, 12:40 PM
i do love it too, gimme a momy feel, being loved by other

i dont mind as long as they willing to let me up them. definitely different feel to syt.

entering
21-09-2021, 10:24 PM
I like your reply!

2 sprays of water makes the lubrication works again and there is no risk of spilling the cup of water by your bedside. :D

Thank you bro.
I use the gel from Durex for so long also never thought of this.

So I learnt something new today.

Neoguri
22-09-2021, 02:17 PM
Thank you bro.
I use the gel from Durex for so long also never thought of this.

So I learnt something new today.

You are welcome! Just sharing my experience.....
I learned a lot from all the members here too.:)

JacqueMerlin
22-09-2021, 02:29 PM
I tend to have this peculiar interest to shag someone who is either much older or much younger than me. The oldest I shagged was only +3 years from my age and the youngest was -21 (defintely not underage) from my age. I am keen to try someone +5 to +10 from my age. Glad to learn a few tips on how to snag and handle one in that age category.

cavemao
22-09-2021, 02:43 PM
i have done 19 year olds and oldest was late 30s, would love to find a 40+ lady but alot of them looking for companionship not sex.....

JacqueMerlin
22-09-2021, 02:57 PM
i have done 19 year olds and oldest was late 30s, would love to find a 40+ lady but alot of them looking for companionship not sex.....

Can you numerically define the age difference?
eg. -11 and +4

Wolfen1977
22-09-2021, 03:12 PM
Well, if you want mature women, you can always go to Orchard Towers. I think there's quite a few mature women there though you do have to pay for it if you are not adverse to that.

georgie1994
22-09-2021, 08:50 PM
momy feel, i do have and feel it in sugarbook.live, treats you as son, but do you like it?

georgie1994
22-09-2021, 08:51 PM
women age 50 and above need have more effort on sex, need to use lubricant sometime

georgie1994
22-09-2021, 08:52 PM
I have one, she is 51 this year. Based on your sharing, mine will be drying up soon :(

have some solution, need to search out

georgie1994
22-09-2021, 08:53 PM
i dont mind as long as they willing to let me up them. definitely different feel to syt.

let them give you what?

StupidCharsiew
22-09-2021, 09:07 PM
Mature ladies are good. I had one she took care of herself but damn quiet in bed so I gave a stupid excuse and called it off. Another is 10 years older than me and damn horny. Everytime I resting she will start playing with my dick and get me to fuck her before I got my rest.

Piledriver
23-09-2021, 12:01 AM

Gimme a mature woman anytime :D

One of my FBs is in her late 40s. Sex with her is always so sensually loving and intense. Maybe my dick and her pussy are made perfectly for each other.

From my personal experience, I find that older women know how to enjoy sex better than the young ones. Like they said, old is gold. Just need to know how to hit the sweet spot.

Yet to try women in their 50s though. But with bro Neoguri's valuable tips, I'll be gunning for it :cool:

Stanleestanlee
23-09-2021, 07:35 AM
Can you numerically define the age difference?
eg. -11 and +4

For me is +26 and -24

JacqueMerlin
23-09-2021, 09:57 AM
For me is +26 and -24

Mine was -21 and +3
How did the +26 go? Share your exerience?

skihon
23-09-2021, 10:11 AM
Im alway have interest in older women, the oldest i dated is 12yrs older than me.

SiliconVibrator
23-09-2021, 10:19 AM
Mature ladies are good. I had one she took care of herself but damn quiet in bed so I gave a stupid excuse and called it off. Another is 10 years older than me and damn horny. Everytime I resting she will start playing with my dick and get me to fuck her before I got my rest.

Aiyo, y gave her up bro?

Angmolover
23-09-2021, 04:14 PM

I can tell from your post that you are full of shit. Are you even out of puberty? Vagina shrinking and drying up. LOL. I think u read too many stupid stories. I have fucked many older women then myself. I am quite old myself, and I have fucked up to a 70 year old woman. She was fucking wet as hell, and those over 60s that I fucked never had a problem with lubrication. As for shrinking vagina, in your dreams. Most of them have looser vagina because the muscle is not that strong. Not shrinking for sure. But then I do anal and they love it. I fucked one 60 plus lady before just before covid and she was tighter then many 20 year old girls I have fucked before. Take your stupid misconceptions and stick them up your ass.

Stanleestanlee
24-09-2021, 10:49 AM
Mine was -21 and +3
How did the +26 go? Share your exerience?

the +26 was my ex gf mom. did her a few times and mostly its at her house and only once in a hotel.

JacqueMerlin
24-09-2021, 11:02 AM
the +26 was my ex gf mom. did her a few times and mostly its at her house and only once in a hotel.

Wow.. kinky. Can you share the story?

Rickey
24-09-2021, 11:10 AM
Bro, up his points for encouragement ;)...i like to know the details too :):o

Specialboy
24-09-2021, 01:30 PM
looking forward to the juicy stories from bro stanlee too.

Stanleestanlee
24-09-2021, 02:25 PM

Bro, up his points for encouragement ;)...i like to know the details too :):o

looking forward to the juicy stories from bro stanlee too.

bro i cant write and my english is damn bad.

Piledriver
24-09-2021, 07:30 PM

Then how about taking a video or some pics of your next session with her, and then share with us?

No writing skills required. Just need some basic handphone handling skills.

Neoguri
25-09-2021, 02:09 AM
Gimme a mature woman anytime :D

One of my FBs is in her late 40s. Sex with her is always so sensually loving and intense. Maybe my dick and her pussy are made perfectly for each other.

From my personal experience, I find that older women know how to enjoy sex better than the young ones. Like they said, old is gold. Just need to know how to hit the sweet spot.

Yet to try women in their 50s though. But with bro Neoguri's valuable tips, I'll be gunning for it :cool:

Go for it bro. It can be enjoyable.
Yesterday, my 54 year old menopause FB had her car in for servicing and was given a loaner car.
I jokingly suggested to her that we should have car sex in it.
Met her at her house and we drove to get a burger before going back to the service center to collect her car.
On the way there, she drove to a car park and really wanted to have car sex. She even brought a tube of KY gel.
However, I declined it as I wasn't really keen as car sex is not as comfortable and I have the comfort of home and privacy.

So, we collected her car and then went to my house.
With her, I am sometime not very horny but she gave me a BBBJ to get me started.
Switched to 69 which I had not done since 20+ years ago.
Licked her real good and she came 5 times in that 69 position. - she is the only woman among the 27 I had whom can cum multiple times, one after another.
After the 5th which was the biggest ever, she collapsed and was still trembling about half a minute after that.
Finished her off with a slow and loving missionary with lots of kissing and licking followed by hard pounding and CIP in doggy.

Overall, a very enjoyable session!
Maybe will rest for a day and ask her back for a sleepover on Saturday night. :D

SammyLee88
27-09-2021, 09:00 PM
i do find an old guy in sugarbook.live first year in my uni, we are like mutual friends, grab own benefits from each other

SammyLee88
27-09-2021, 09:01 PM
Then how about taking a video or some pics of your next session with her, and then share with us?

haha picture and video is clearer than wording

SammyLee88
27-09-2021, 09:05 PM
For me is +26 and -24

you can accept is good

SammyLee88
27-09-2021, 09:08 PM
bigger age gaps also have its own benefit

TuttiFruitti
27-09-2021, 10:01 PM

Bro, how did it started? She initiated it first or you? Did you always CIP assuming you were very young and energetic then and hard to pull out when cumming. :eek:

KimSiew769
28-09-2021, 08:00 AM
if they are dry, use a water-based lubricant (not KY as its petrolum gel) or your saliva

tbh, i have not met a mature woman (above 50) that is dry...yet. Maybe because i enjoy foreplay and will always ensure the woman is aroused and wet before i penetrate

The oldest woman i have fuck so far is 65, she is wet and horny like hell.. i will never forget her VS, LP lingerie and her moan..

alea
28-09-2021, 08:06 AM
if they are dry, use a water-based lubricant (not KY as its petrolum gel) or your saliva

tbh, i have not met a mature woman (above 50) that is dry...yet. Maybe because i enjoy foreplay and will always ensure the woman is aroused and wet before i penetrate

The oldest woman i have fuck so far is 65, she is wet and horny like hell.. i will never forget her VS, LP lingerie and her moan..

Bro Kim siew, what’s the diff in effects between water based and petroleum gel?

Steventan
28-09-2021, 08:07 AM

Vintage :)
U must’ve had a jolly good time.

KimSiew769
28-09-2021, 08:23 AM
Bro Kim siew, what’s the diff in effects between water based and petroleum gel?

My bad, KY is water based not petrolum based but its thicker than the usual water-base lubricant.. Get the water-based lubricant for tenga - by far the best i have tried.

Stanleestanlee
28-09-2021, 10:39 AM

That’s happened years ago. No longer in contact.

Stanleestanlee
28-09-2021, 10:40 AM
you can accept is good

Why not. As long as the connection is there. Good enough.

Stanleestanlee
28-09-2021, 10:42 AM
Bro, how did it started? She initiated it first or you? Did you always CIP assuming you were very young and energetic then and hard to pull out when cumming. :eek:

I sort of started it I guess but both of us wanted it. Not always cip as I love cim and cof.

TuttiFruitti
28-09-2021, 02:11 PM
I sort of started it I guess but both of us wanted it. Not always cip as I love cim and cof.

Was her figure and looks good? How old was you and her at that time?

Btw what is cof? :rolleyes:

Specialboy
28-09-2021, 06:15 PM

You did her while you and your gf are still together or after break off?
Your ex-gf's mom was single or married or in a relationship with others?
Did your then gf came to find out eventually?

McMahon
28-09-2021, 07:35 PM
Btw what is cof?

If i am not wrong it means cum on face

Rickey
28-09-2021, 10:33 PM

Hur ??...how cum u don't know "cof" ???...it is short for "cum on face" lor :o...there r so many others...cim, cob, cobt, cos, cop, cip, cia etc, etc...haha

stauntono
29-09-2021, 03:52 AM
If i am not wrong it means cum on face

Never knew that at all :o

Stanleestanlee
29-09-2021, 10:56 AM

i am 27 and she 53. slim figure and average looking

Stanleestanlee
29-09-2021, 10:57 AM
You did her while you and your gf are still together or after break off?
Your ex-gf's mom was single or married or in a relationship with others?
Did your then gf came to find out eventually?

when i am still together with my ex gf. her mom is single at that time. no my ex gf never find out but her bro knows.

Specialboy
29-09-2021, 01:28 PM
when i am still together with my ex gf. her mom is single at that time. no my ex gf never find out but her bro knows.

How long did the relationship with the mom last?
Did the mom asked you about the details of you having sex with the daughter?
What was her reactions? Is she jealous about it?

Bro, since you say can't write story, guess doing a Q&A is the next best thing!
Up you 20. Thks for sharing

storylistener
29-09-2021, 01:53 PM

What is her bro's reaction?

McMahon
29-09-2021, 08:20 PM
What is her bro's reaction?

This is a rather interesting question to know too

Stanleestanlee
04-10-2021, 01:32 PM
This is a rather interesting question to know too

shocked at first but than asked me is her mom skill good?haha me and her bro are chiong buddies .

Stanleestanlee
04-10-2021, 01:33 PM
How long did the relationship with the mom last?
Did the mom asked you about the details of you having sex with the daughter?
What was her reactions? Is she jealous about it?

Bro, since you say can't write story, guess doing a Q&A is the next best thing!
Up you 20. Thks for sharing

lasted a few month and after i broke up with her daughter, we stop after one date that ended up in a hotel. she never asked me abt her daughter.

sanuuk
04-10-2021, 04:04 PM
Interesting story line!:D

SammyLee88
04-10-2021, 07:43 PM
i also date with older man in sugarbook.live, as he can advice me many things and support me too

SammyLee88
04-10-2021, 07:43 PM
big gaps between couple is not a bad things

SammyLee88
04-10-2021, 07:45 PM
Why not. As long as the connection is there. Good enough.

yes in sugarbook friend also keep contact although at last cannot become couple

SammyLee88
04-10-2021, 07:46 PM
My bad, KY is water based not petrolum based but its thicker than the usual water-base lubricant.. Get the water-based lubricant for tenga - by far the best i have tried.

Ky is a brand for lubricant and can be found in pharmacy

SammyLee88
04-10-2021, 07:47 PM

what kind of feel if date between young and old people

Zomb1369
04-10-2021, 09:22 PM
Very nice share bro :)

Stiebel
04-10-2021, 11:50 PM
i also date with older man in sugarbook.live, as he can advice me many things and support me too

Advise, not advice

w00f
04-10-2021, 11:55 PM
what kind of feel if date between young and old people

Knn…when do you want to stop spamming the board?:mad:

LordVader
05-10-2021, 10:36 AM
Ky is a brand for lubricant and can be found in pharmacy

I don't think you understand or even comprehend what bro KimSiew769 is saying with regards to water / oil based lubricants.

Stop faking your account lil boy.

:rolleyes:

teokc278
05-10-2021, 10:37 AM
Knn…when do you want to stop spamming the board?:mad:

I don't think you understand or even comprehend what bro KimSiew769 is saying.

:rolleyes:

+5 for exchange

soonbeng
12-10-2021, 04:57 PM
lasted a few month and after i broke up with her daughter, we stop after one date that ended up in a hotel. she never asked me abt her daughter.

Hi Stanleestanlee. So smart. You said you initiated the relationship with your girlfriend's mother while seeing your girlfriend. How did it start? What did you say to the older woman? Did you go out on outings with her? You never over night with her in a hotel?

SammyLee88
18-10-2021, 07:57 PM
i am 27 and she 53. slim figure and average looking

i am 25 and my guy is 45, we meet in sugarbook, and this type of big age gap relationship is being more common now

SammyLee88
18-10-2021, 07:58 PM

just write simple simple english then can already

SammyLee88
18-10-2021, 07:59 PM

should have some sort of solution, no worry

SammyLee88
18-10-2021, 08:01 PM
older ladies is ok but usually need put more effort if expect to have a baby