PDA

View Full Version : Cumshot Intensity

boobsandwich
12-09-2021, 05:28 PM
I used to be able to cum a lot with high intensity, like a volcanic eruption spurting everywhere over a far distance. Cum is more of a watery consistency.

But right now my cumshots have grown weak in intensity and it's just low pressure shots and my cum has become more of thicker kind of consistency but lesser in amount.

Any way I can revert back to the previous state or is age catching up to me already? In my early 30s. Any advice would be appreciated, gam xia.

boobsandwich
17-09-2021, 02:22 AM
Not even a doctor can give advice on this?

BushTracker
17-09-2021, 10:52 AM
Hydrate yourself

fishysauce
18-09-2021, 08:36 PM
frm my experience edging help me to shoot far and big volume and is also watery. the orgasm also feel intense because there is more pumps of cum. so maybe you can try to delay cumming by stopping just before it feel like climax
wait for a while and retry. but if i haven cum since few days then anyway my cumshot is always thick and drip down.
also zinc supplement help to increase testosterone and make ur cum whiter. not sure of the reason but somethings you can try

DoctorTan
20-09-2021, 11:23 AM
See Dr. Could be prostatitis or even pudendal nerve injury.
Or maybe something as simple as weak pelvic floor muscles

devil_jeff
26-09-2021, 09:26 AM
What kind of frequency are you jerking off? Best bet is to edge but not release for a while. I find that building the tension up for a few days really does increase the shiokness when cum