PDA

View Full Version : Any brothers got make gf/wife zg on purpose before?

zhenghuaboys
06-09-2021, 08:46 PM
As title states. Any brothers share the same fetish? Example like to a stranger like grab food ride and stuff. 😁

acidicavex
07-09-2021, 09:55 AM
Being a exhibitionis u mean?

Racheltan1234
07-09-2021, 10:32 AM
Opposite have 😂 I always zaogeng but my ex hated it

superstiffy
07-09-2021, 11:42 AM

ur ex so boring... no wonder is ex...

but i think the ts is talking abt purposely zao geng for others to see.. not accidentally....

Bangster
07-09-2021, 07:31 PM

Your ex is goody 2 shoes is it?

Every guy loves to see zg

OffFire
07-09-2021, 08:53 PM
Your ex is goody 2 shoes is it?

Every guy loves to see zg

Other gf/wife can zg, but own gf/wife cannot :D

Racheltan1234
08-09-2021, 01:30 AM
Other gf/wife can zg, but own gf/wife cannot :D

Yah precisely this 😂

LinQingXia
08-09-2021, 10:35 AM
You sound like dreamzknight.

rototime
08-09-2021, 11:07 AM
Made to zg on purpose never lah.. But I know my wife sometime run to the door to receive groceries, and she's always wearing loose dress/shirt and naturally at home. braless. won't say caught, but notice she sometime purposely lower her chest.. and the guys eye so bloody obvious.. but so far. never actually notice anyone one of them staring.

For the opposite. I have got one colleague from another sister company who every time when we sit in for meetings. she will purposely spread her leg across exposing her underwear. This I find is a turn off. Never like seeing underwear.

Another one. went to work braless. wore a tight blouse and braless and a jacket to work. she goes through her usual routine with her jacket button, or files covering her chest when she move around tables, and maybe I was the lucky guy. when we come face to face alone a corridor, she was holding the files by the side, exposing her nipples walking confidently, unless one other colleague appear. she immediate cover her chest with the files.. This one is a turn on for me..

ahcai
08-09-2021, 01:50 PM
I have once pulled down my wife tube top at a bus stop to expose her boobs.
got a big scolding from her.
Not sure if anyone see it though

unsung80
08-09-2021, 02:53 PM
Don't become famous like "goodgalgangbang" making headlines online and local newspaper. :D

antimes
08-09-2021, 03:41 PM
For the opposite. I have got one colleague from another sister company who every time when we sit in for meetings. she will purposely spread her leg across exposing her underwear. This I find is a turn off. Never like seeing underwear.

If she never wear underwear then is ok? :p

rachangelx
08-09-2021, 04:32 PM

we opposite on this one! always forced to wear short/skimpy clothes to zg more by my ex hehe.

Don't become famous like "goodgalgangbang" making headlines online and local newspaper. :D

who is this? never heard of it LOL

unsung80
08-09-2021, 09:28 PM
we opposite on this one! always forced to wear short/skimpy clothes to zg more by my ex hehe.

who is this? never heard of it LOL

Too bad, it was a big news last year, even publish in Wan Bao News. Their Twitter acct then deleted, hence all the juicy pics. :D

Qwerty_Again
08-09-2021, 09:48 PM
Countless times, especially when she’s in a mini skirts since she’s usually not wearing underwear.

Either I purposefully flick her hem up if it’s those flared type while walking or rest my arm on her thigh and inbetween her legs while raising the hem above the crotch area.

It’s a sure fire way to wet her up for some public fingering that ends up with a pumping session thereafter in the car.

NjkIce
09-09-2021, 10:01 AM
Countless times, especially when she’s in a mini skirts since she’s usually not wearing underwear.

Either I purposefully flick her hem up if it’s those flared type while walking or rest my arm on her thigh and inbetween her legs while raising the hem above the crotch area.

It’s a sure fire way to wet her up for some public fingering that ends up with a pumping session thereafter in the car.

Great that she's into this as well! :D

rototime
09-09-2021, 10:42 AM
LOL!!!.. No underwear.. worse!!.. Just me lah..

If she never wear underwear then is ok? :p

Qwerty_Again
11-09-2021, 12:30 AM
Great that she's into this as well! :D

It took some time to reach this stage. Initially she wasn’t keen on wearing mini skirts but as time goes by, she was ok with it but had safety shorts. Subsequently then normal underwear followed by lacier/thinner ones and finally non.

zeusfist
11-09-2021, 01:09 AM
Ex yes,Ex was already an exhibitionist by nature, she likes to show. with a little bit of encouragement, she does her late night grocery in just a big oversize baggy t-shirt (the type u bend over, see everything) the excitement makes her really wet and I usually benefit at the end of it.

bochapsing
11-09-2021, 01:52 AM

He deserved to become ur “ex”!!!! :cool::cool::cool:

roylee6969
11-09-2021, 04:18 AM
Ex yes,Ex was already an exhibitionist by nature, she likes to show. with a little bit of encouragement, she does her late night grocery in just a big oversize baggy t-shirt (the type u bend over, see everything) the excitement makes her really wet and I usually benefit at the end of it.

This view is awesome, especially when her boobs jiggle as she moves a bit