PDA

View Full Version : Fantasize about gf/wife and how they fu*ked their exes?

zhenghuaboys
02-09-2021, 01:10 AM
Hi brothers. This has been going on in my mind whenever i have sex with my gf. Fantasizing about how she and her exes fcuked and stuff like that. Would really want to know more but should i ask her or leave it to just fantasy? Any bros share the same kind of fetish?

weedkiller111
02-09-2021, 02:35 AM
why not just ask? wats the worst that could happen:D

Gingerbreadmy
02-09-2021, 02:36 AM
I ask mine all the time. But she wont go into details. Must keep pestering to know details. So far only got

1. Make out in taxi with uncle driver sending back and peeping
2. At corner of a dark club
3. Her room, her parents room, his parents room, his room, his balcony
4. Hotel balcony and window
5. In car and got caught by security
6. Bj in shopping mall
Etc

oldtimer888
02-09-2021, 09:06 AM
Just ask, you never know what you will get to hear. It may also spice up your sex life with her ;)

naan1974
02-09-2021, 11:27 AM
Hi brothers. This has been going on in my mind whenever i have sex with my gf. Fantasizing about how she and her exes fcuked and stuff like that. Would really want to know more but should i ask her or leave it to just fantasy? Any bros share the same kind of fetish?

Ask only if you can handle it. Remember,
what you dont know cant hurt you
what you cant handle will haunt you
my friend dig and dig and dig
and found out his GF was hoaxed by her previous BF
to have orgy with 3 of his friends. For 6 months he
couldn't reconcile with it and ended their relationship.
She was a victim, wasn't she, of both relationships.

ahcai
02-09-2021, 12:51 PM
if u want to ask, make sure u can accept it.
if u can, it’s actually very kinky when u are pumping her.
but note that not all girls willing to share and will feel offended

urger
02-09-2021, 01:13 PM
Hi brothers. This has been going on in my mind whenever i have sex with my gf. Fantasizing about how she and her exes fcuked and stuff like that.

So what do you want to gain from asking her?

Do u feel good after knowing it?

Can you take the truth if her 'Exes' were better than you?

So what if she says "You are better"? Do you really believe?

If she is not serious about you or you are not up to her sexual requirement then for what she tells and share so much about her experience?

Wake up small boy......

zeusfist
03-09-2021, 12:30 AM
Ask only if you can handle it bro. Had a friend that asked, and he could not come to terms with it.. and ended up driving a wedge and they ended the r/s

otamay
03-09-2021, 11:12 AM

Remember that the truth always hurts.

You decide whether you want the truth or not.

_GG5_
03-09-2021, 11:47 AM
I always ask. And live the fantasy. HAHA!

benzonium
04-09-2021, 12:55 AM
I ask mine all the time. But she wont go into details. Must keep pestering to know details. So far only got

1. Make out in taxi with uncle driver sending back and peeping
2. At corner of a dark club
3. Her room, her parents room, his parents room, his room, his balcony
4. Hotel balcony and window
5. In car and got caught by security
6. Bj in shopping mall
Etc

Did you pester for more? Or that is enough? :D

DSavage
04-09-2021, 04:21 AM
I always ask. And live the fantasy. HAHA!

Well said bro

Stanleestanlee
04-09-2021, 12:08 PM
agreed with the bros here. u must be able to handle it if u want to ask and know. for me i do get excited after my gf shared with me the details on how she had sex with her friends and she make the effort to remember it because she knew i like it.

masters
04-09-2021, 01:59 PM
I asked my wife once about her first night with her ex and she said that he fucked her 11 times in that one night in the living room where her housemates were asleep upstairs

candeo_88
04-09-2021, 02:25 PM
Why you want to know? Will you feel happier if she tells you that:
1) His is bigger than yours?
2) His is longer than yours?
3) He lasts longer than you?
4) She has multiple orgasms with him?
5) They have farked in exotic places? Joined the mile high club?

If you can better that, by all means ask if it strokes your ego and enhances your fantasy...

Otherwise, better to just let sleeping dogs lie...and be grateful she is with you now...

:D:cool:

Gingerbreadmy
04-09-2021, 03:21 PM

Yes we always want details. Cum where. Wearing what....

Gingerbreadmy
04-09-2021, 03:23 PM

Sometimes will show her the guy fb if this guy fuck her or not then think of his face fucking her

_GG5_
05-09-2021, 11:53 AM
Glad many bros shared the same fantasy. I’m a big time ask-er of her ex. The crazy past they had is amazing.

jonnyboi888
05-09-2021, 12:33 PM
https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=787957&highlight=

we have the same feeling. it's kind of a turn on right

234fries
05-09-2021, 01:02 PM
I asked my gf before..

She keeps complaining that I take too long.

Her ex bf usually come in less than 5 mins..sometimes even 3 mins..he rest for 15 mins, he can cum a second time.

For me, I can cum only after 15 to 20 mins.. so she is kinda stressed by it.

So I have to make adjustments at my end if I were to keep her.

unsung80
05-09-2021, 01:28 PM
I asked my gf before..

She keeps complaining that I take too long.

Her ex bf usually come in less than 5 mins..sometimes even 3 mins..he rest for 15 mins, he can cum a second time.

For me, I can cum only after 15 to 20 mins.. so she is kinda stressed by it.

So I have to make adjustments at my end if I were to keep her.

foresee down the road if your are marry, ur sex life will be downhill.

thedevil666
05-09-2021, 07:43 PM
Did ask my gf abt her sexual history. She had a 2min bf, a came once and exhausted bf, a only can doggy bf (I assume the above 3 is the same bf); a too long bf that actually hurt her a bit; she had sex by the condo pool before before almost get caught by security; her favorite place is nus lecture theatre; she got a one night stand or a near rape (she claimed she’s too drunk to stop his advances, but not really don’t want it either). No need fantasize, just ask

_GG5_
05-09-2021, 10:45 PM
Anyone wish to discuss more can PM. :)

tfoswill
06-09-2021, 06:53 AM
My wife had several bfs and partners before she met me.
She is pretty wild in her younger days, probably because she came from an all girls school and was man-deprived.
Got hitched the moment she entered JC.

Lost her virginity inside Hwa Chong in uniforms.
Made out countless times at staircases in HDB and condos after class.
After that switched bf to one from poly that rides a bike.
Always pick her up after school to go to his place and have sex. Almost on a daily basis.
University was sort of a lull period for her, perhaps it was the stress of studying so she stayed single, but upon graduation and entering the workforce, it reignited her.

From ONS at clubs with bartender, to flings with colleagues from overseas offices, she did it all.

One of her flings was a friend of mine who worked in a club. He recommended her to me, saying she is easy target but once i get to know her properly, i know she is the one for me.

Pros is i get to know how my friend did her in sordid detail, cons is obvious, one of my close friend did my girl before she became my wife. haha.

Here's the thing, like what some other bros mentioned, ask only if you can handle the truth. If you are going to whine and moan about her past, then it's better for you not to ask about it.:D

roylee6969
06-09-2021, 11:07 PM
My wife had several bfs and partners before she met me.
She is pretty wild in her younger days, probably because she came from an all girls school and was man-deprived.
Got hitched the moment she entered JC.

Lost her virginity inside Hwa Chong in uniforms.
Made out countless times at staircases in HDB and condos after class.
After that switched bf to one from poly that rides a bike.
Always pick her up after school to go to his place and have sex. Almost on a daily basis.
University was sort of a lull period for her, perhaps it was the stress of studying so she stayed single, but upon graduation and entering the workforce, it reignited her.

From ONS at clubs with bartender, to flings with colleagues from overseas offices, she did it all.

One of her flings was a friend of mine who worked in a club. He recommended her to me, saying she is easy target but once i get to know her properly, i know she is the one for me.

Pros is i get to know how my friend did her in sordid detail, cons is obvious, one of my close friend did my girl before she became my wife. haha.

Here's the thing, like what some other bros mentioned, ask only if you can handle the truth. If you are going to whine and moan about her past, then it's better for you not to ask about it.:D

Hmmm very interesting bro!

zhenghuaboys
06-09-2021, 11:38 PM
Thanks for all the input guys! Yes i did take into consideration about whether I'll get hurt by the truth. But it is indeed a kink and i guess I won't really be. It's a huge turn on for me tbh but yeah i know it's not easy to get out the truth from them. Appreciate all the comments bros ty so much.

crazyivan6636
07-09-2021, 01:29 AM
I asked my wife once about her first night with her ex and she said that he fucked her 11 times in that one night in the living room where her housemates were asleep upstairs

She will always remember the fresh creamy spunk that she gets deep inside her for the first time that goes up into her tummy.

Especially so if its her first guy and he gave her all he got. If she has several guys, you will definitely be sure that her tummy has tasted many flavours before yours! Think of all the other guys spunk that had swam up her tummy and stayed there waiting for her eggs! For those adventurous gals who enjoy fun, sometimes in the heat of the moment and all the drinks, you never know that she's been filled by several guys at her birthday .. all mixed up inside ..

Thinking of it just wants you to make her high again and bang her brains out silly leaving your presents deep inside as a raw gift.

Angmolover
07-09-2021, 03:17 AM

U give me your wife's name. Maybe I fucked her before. I will tell u what happened if I did

tfoswill
07-09-2021, 06:43 AM
Thanks for all the input guys! Yes i did take into consideration about whether I'll get hurt by the truth. But it is indeed a kink and i guess I won't really be. It's a huge turn on for me tbh but yeah i know it's not easy to get out the truth from them. Appreciate all the comments bros ty so much.

Start a site where men can anonymously post photos of their gf/wife.
Anyone who have slept with them before can leave details and reviews for current partner.

Perhaps some simple verifications details from the husband/bf that only ex lovers will know. Eg, mole, birthmarks, or even better, photos and videos.

The hard part is weeding out the fantasy story writers, but if you can get this wife history archive up, it will be a money making venture. :D Both from husbands eager to know about their partner's history and from women who wants to take them down. haha

TuttiFruitti
07-09-2021, 08:09 AM
Start a site where men can anonymously post photos of their gf/wife.
Anyone who have slept with them before can leave details and reviews for current partner.

Perhaps some simple verifications details from the husband/bf that only ex lovers will know. Eg, mole, birthmarks, or even better, photos and videos.

The hard part is weeding out the fantasy story writers, but if you can get this wife history archive up, it will be a money making venture. :D Both from husbands eager to know about their partner's history and from women who wants to take them down. haha

Start posting your gf/wife's pics first... :eek::D

georgie1994
08-09-2021, 10:15 PM
why not just ask la
i do ask my sugarbook.live girl what they prefer, the sex position etc
so when meet up, can satisfy each other

georgie1994
08-09-2021, 10:16 PM
Yes we always want details. Cum where. Wearing what....

wearing condom only safe sex

georgie1994
08-09-2021, 10:17 PM
agreed with the bros here. u must be able to handle it if u want to ask and know. for me i do get excited after my gf shared with me the details on how she had sex with her friends and she make the effort to remember it because she knew i like it.

but i do think that communication is important in sex

georgie1994
08-09-2021, 10:19 PM
i do fantasy with my gf as she is so lovely and we always have wonderful sex

georgie1994
08-09-2021, 10:20 PM

not easy to accept the truth but at least you know the truth

candeo_88
11-09-2021, 04:09 PM
THen again, can everyone handle the truth...???

:D:cool:

not easy to accept the truth but at least you know the truth

masters
11-09-2021, 05:38 PM
Yup, he used her and pump her every chance he got. Although I was shock at first listening to her experience during her collage days, I also learn to accept her whole heartily as she trust me by sharing them with me. Her life past experience shaped her and prepared her for her future with me. That's what I believe anyway.

She will always remember the fresh creamy spunk that she gets deep inside her for the first time that goes up into her tummy.

Especially so if its her first guy and he gave her all he got. If she has several guys, you will definitely be sure that her tummy has tasted many flavours before yours! Think of all the other guys spunk that had swam up her tummy and stayed there waiting for her eggs! For those adventurous gals who enjoy fun, sometimes in the heat of the moment and all the drinks, you never know that she's been filled by several guys at her birthday .. all mixed up inside ..

Thinking of it just wants you to make her high again and bang her brains out silly leaving your presents deep inside as a raw gift.

_GG5_
14-09-2021, 11:50 AM
Anyone wish to chat more on TG? Can Pm me!

r.fowler
15-09-2021, 06:01 PM
i asked one of my ex before... she is quite open about it,

saying giving a bbbj plus cim at public
dressing room romp
making out when her younger sis sleeps beside them
pantyless/braless

like other said, u must be able to accept what they said. those who cannot accept, then ignorant is bliss.

Orange22
15-09-2021, 10:33 PM
wearing condom only safe sex

No sex is even more safe

spaman7
16-09-2021, 05:19 PM
Yup, he used her and pump her every chance he got. Although I was shock at first listening to her experience during her collage days, I also learn to accept her whole heartily as she trust me by sharing them with me. Her life past experience shaped her and prepared her for her future with me. That's what I believe anyway.

well done.

zhenghuaboys
18-09-2021, 01:19 PM
Recently unlocked this part with my gf. She knows I love to hear it. She will even moan one of her ex’s name while fucking me. Damn turn on.

My gf had many partners. There was once she was overseas with this guy and he kinda went all rough on her. But from what I know is he forced her head into his asshole and made my gf lick his anus. I straight put my tongue inside her mouth and lick all over violently. Hehe Then he kept fucking her the whole night.

I hear already sibei high. My gf got forced to lick another guys anus. She got a few more stories that she always tells me while having sex. Never fails to make me cum.

Omg bro dam lucky!! How did you approach or how did you get her to open up?

Xgenre
18-09-2021, 02:01 PM
https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=839864

Same issue from a different angle.

Would really want to know more but should i ask her or leave it to just fantasy? Any bros share the same kind of fetish?

Maybe some guys have no issue asking their gf about her past experience. But when the gf answers and then ask you back about your past experience, will you honestly reply?

Next time quarrel... will she dig out this conversation? I am A Cup only, all your ex-gf all at least a B cup, I know I not good enough lah. Wah........

zhenghuaboys
19-09-2021, 11:22 AM
Over a period of time. Started small. But my gf also quite a slut. Think depends on the girl also. Most important is to make her feel comfortable and you won’t get angry or jealous. In fact you must show that you really enjoy it.

Thanks for the pointers bro. Will try it.

crazyivan6636
19-09-2021, 09:07 PM
Usually the real turn on is knowing how many times a guy had creampied inside her while drunk or high and she got banged up good with his seed deep inside her cervix, and had to abort it thereafter.

Never know she had made it through a few rounds of abortions with previous daddies to be before your turn!

Now that's a big turn on.

spaman7
20-09-2021, 04:42 PM
Actually it all depends on how you see it, some past can make your sex life more exciting and some will be quite sad.

Like my ex-fb, she told me she had 2 fbs before, one was her colleague and they met every morning before work to have "breakfast" in his car and he cummed in her raw. This portion is exciting but the sad part was she got pregnant twice and had 2 abortions. Her 2nd fb, she went for overseas holiday with him and they had those 1week long fxxk session.

r.fowler
20-09-2021, 05:21 PM
Actually it all depends on how you see it, some past can make your sex life more exciting and some will be quite sad.

Like my ex-fb, she told me she had 2 fbs before, one was her colleague and they met every morning before work to have "breakfast" in his car and he cummed in her raw. This portion is exciting but the sad part was she got pregnant twice and had 2 abortions. Her 2nd fb, she went for overseas holiday with him and they had those 1week long fxxk session.

yup. as i said, only probe more if u can accept the past.

lancelim
20-09-2021, 05:37 PM
I got one fb who always like to talk how her other FBs fuck her. That will make me want to spank her and fuck her harder. I loved it when she gasped for air after I entered her ass.

Frankenstein77
20-09-2021, 05:53 PM
I have the same fantasy of other guys fucking my gf. But is a fantasy i wont do in real life. The next best thing is to find out more stories of her past so that i can fantasize the scenes of her with her ex when i fucking her.

The most exciting is one of her ex being a friend that i knew. He is not a close friend, rather a friend of my good friend. Got meet up for drinks before but dont know well type.

When I found out he was one of my gf ex, I got so excited by it. Got one time we meet up for drinks together and my gf tag along, both of them act like they dont know each other well. I only found out about their relationship when another friend there told me.

I act very angry with my gf and force her to tell me everything about them. Everytime she told me something, I will fuck her silly. Over time it became a little sex play for us. She will tell me more and more and we will fuck hungrily after that.

The best was one story when she had broken up with that guy. She was with another guy who is friend with that guy too. They meet up for clubbing at last time St James Station. When they were high after drinks, they fucked each other at a secluded corner on second floor when her then bf was still dancing in the club. She let that ex fuck her raw with her mini skirt bunched up around her waist and panty pushed one side. Just raw fuck for 5 minutes in the same standing position with their mouth frenching and his hands grabbing her breasts and her hands scratching his back.

Every time i think of the scene, i steam.

nyahoo
20-09-2021, 10:39 PM
The best was one story when she had broken up with that guy. She was with another guy who is friend with that guy too. They meet up for clubbing at last time St James Station. When they were high after drinks, they fucked each other at a secluded corner on second floor when her then bf was still dancing in the club. She let that ex fuck her raw with her mini skirt bunched up around her waist and panty pushed one side. Just raw fuck for 5 minutes in the same standing position with their mouth frenching and his hands grabbing her breasts and her hands scratching his back.

Every time i think of the scene, i steam.

A gal is most vulnerable after break-ups. Have a female who asked me to go for drinks after her break-up. She was feeling down and drank a lot. After that we went to a park, one thing led to another, and we ended up fucking at the park, fully naked near a bush.

zhenghuaboys
20-09-2021, 10:45 PM
Usually the real turn on is knowing how many times a guy had creampied inside her while drunk or high and she got banged up good with his seed deep inside her cervix, and had to abort it thereafter.

Never know she had made it through a few rounds of abortions with previous daddies to be before your turn!

Now that's a big turn on.

Currently my situation bro.

junmin95
21-09-2021, 12:03 AM

wah orgy with 3 guys.. her skills if not honed to top notch, then no point get her be girlfriend liao.

JasonPhang
21-09-2021, 12:55 AM

Can we know more about the orgy?

Weimun88
21-09-2021, 08:44 AM
So my ex workplace got a Malaysian SYT come Sg to work , very sweet ladylike look , very slim small legs and super petite body , best of all is her super smooth fair skin . The kind everyone wants to bonk .

But she is very dao , conservative and don’t talk much , quite abit of an attitude problem she knows she is pretty and a lot of guys wants her and very bossy

Always wearing OL style and also her skirt is always minimally 2-3 inches above her knee , she is in sales so she knows how to attract

Long storey short , one colleague manage to date her for awhile and during lunch time tell
Me how commando she is , how horny and how submissive she is … everyone say he talk cock and probably he only dated her and don’t get sex
Coz she is super attitude problem despite being chio . I always pcc to these stories she is really my dream girl looks wise very pretty nice body and know how to dress

Shortly after he got dumped , and surprisingly another colleague manage to date her … said the same thing she is very submissive and give him commando service unlike her outside attitude and her bossy and proud attitude

After few months they broke up coz she wants serious relationship …. So I tried and jio her . After few weeks manage to date her

Omg outside so attitude and dominant .. when it comes to bed she is commando … everyone thinks she is the dominant one and probably I am the mouse but what no one knows is she is so submissive and literally give me one dragon service everyday , listen to all my fetish and also even have diff themes for diff days of the week

Long story short I kena KC so hard end up now we got 2 kids , hehe but no regrets maximum sextified till now

bully
21-09-2021, 10:06 AM
So my ex workplace got a Malaysian SYT come Sg to work , very sweet ladylike look , very slim small legs and super petite body , best of all is her super smooth fair skin . The kind everyone wants to bonk .

But she is very dao , conservative and don’t talk much , quite abit of an attitude problem she knows she is pretty and a lot of guys wants her and very bossy

Always wearing OL style and also her skirt is always minimally 2-3 inches above her knee , she is in sales so she knows how to attract

Long storey short , one colleague manage to date her for awhile and during lunch time tell
Me how commando she is , how horny and how submissive she is … everyone say he talk cock and probably he only dated her and don’t get sex
Coz she is super attitude problem despite being chio . I always pcc to these stories she is really my dream girl looks wise very pretty nice body and know how to dress

Shortly after he got dumped , and surprisingly another colleague manage to date her … said the same thing she is very submissive and give him commando service unlike her outside attitude and her bossy and proud attitude

After few months they broke up coz she wants serious relationship …. So I tried and jio her . After few weeks manage to date her

Omg outside so attitude and dominant .. when it comes to bed she is commando … everyone thinks she is the dominant one and probably I am the mouse but what no one knows is she is so submissive and literally give me one dragon service everyday , listen to all my fetish and also even have diff themes for diff days of the week

Long story short I kena KC so hard end up now we got 2 kids , hehe but no regrets maximum sextified till now

Wat is kena commando?

bully
21-09-2021, 10:12 AM

Wat is commando?

zhenghuaboys
21-09-2021, 10:16 AM

Wow lucky you! I always had the thrill of wanting to meet my gf exes and ask how was she in bed and all.

bigggbird69
21-09-2021, 11:22 AM

lovely story;)

TheDriverGuy
21-09-2021, 12:24 PM

Really is "hang up & sell" type, but glad you have conquered her :D