PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still in contact with GL girls in China

ccrayne
26-08-2021, 06:19 PM
Hello, I suppose I have to start travelling to China after so long.At most have to SHN in China before I am free to go to anywhere in China. Just want to know if anyone still in contact with GL girls in China. Mine is from Wuhan. Do PM and exchange contact.

Penetrator3
26-08-2021, 06:29 PM
Hello, I suppose I have to start travelling to China after so long.At most have to SHN in China before I am free to go to anywhere in China. Just want to know if anyone still in contact with GL girls in China. Mine is from Wuhan. Do PM and exchange contact.

I am still in touch with 1 who left just before the COVID erupted here.

She's my girlfriend and we video call each other everyday for the past 22 months already.

And no, I'm not giving her any money. She's independent and all she was hoping for now is we can be reunited 1 day, even for a short while.

If u ask me, do I trust her? Answer is yes, because there is no cost to me and she's like a soulmate to me as I am to her.

Sometimes, life's simple that way.

Sgoh
26-08-2021, 06:53 PM

She's my girlfriend and we video call each other everyday for the past 22 months already.

And no, I'm not giving her any money. She's independent and all she was hoping for now is we can be reunited 1 day, even for a short while.

If u ask me, do I trust her? Answer is yes, because there is no cost to me and she's like a soulmate to me as I am to her.

Good for you as you have a soulmate

saabking
26-08-2021, 06:57 PM
Good for you

I m looking forward to travel and visit her too she left last year after the outbreak

saabking
27-08-2021, 08:45 AM
A picture speaks a thousand words

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=20652078&postcount=12

Busy calling people canon, but people enjoying firing with live rounds while you wrecking your brain with envy - “which gal which house number huh? “ What a joke 🤣🤣🤣

Dignified69
27-08-2021, 10:32 AM

Busy calling people canon, but people enjoying firing with live rounds while you wrecking your brain with envy - “which gal which house number huh? “ What a joke 🤣🤣🤣

wow ! some bro lead exciting and sexciting lives. I just have my memories, imagination and the internet.

unfit
28-08-2021, 08:06 AM

Busy calling people canon, but people enjoying firing with live rounds while you wrecking your brain with envy - “which gal which house number huh? “ What a joke ������

pp 24 huh :p

nowadays they want naut and aqua :D

saabking
28-08-2021, 01:50 PM
pp 24 huh :p

nowadays they want naut and aqua :D

sharp eyes! Yes now some even ask for complications

unfit
28-08-2021, 02:21 PM
sharp eyes! Yes now some even ask for complications

but crazy premium right now :D

Danbull
28-08-2021, 04:31 PM
Really miss 1612 Ma Li. She is from Cha Sha. Super Chio n hot.

28-08-2021, 05:41 PM

My ML went back few months back, she do her SHN in GZ for 21 days then another 14 days at her hometown follow by another 7 days at home. Difference city may have difference requirement at difference time. Do your research and see if worth the time spend?

unfit
28-08-2021, 06:59 PM
My ML went back few months back, she do her SHN in GZ for 21 days then another 14 days at her hometown follow by another 7 days at home. Difference city may have difference requirement at difference time. Do your research and see if worth the time spend?

Ipoh horfun definitely worth the effort:D

ccrayne
29-08-2021, 09:25 AM

Bro, yes, sounds the same to me. I am still videoing call with her Everyday as well. I hope not the same girl we are talking about . Is she from Lorong 20 ? Do PM me to discuss further

29-08-2021, 01:54 PM
Ipoh horfun definitely worth the effort:D

Only worth without SHN both way.

unfit
29-08-2021, 03:22 PM
Only worth without SHN both way.

QO with horfun together :D

30-08-2021, 07:44 AM
QO with horfun together :D

For me I prefer ipoh JC for my QO. :D

soonbeng
13-09-2021, 10:23 AM

Is this the condo the PRC WL owns in PRC? Or a hotel room? If it's the former, not the first time I seen them own such a high class, expensive house. I've seen a PRC girl who works in a spa in Singapore own a condo in a quite good location in Singapore.

ahha2011
25-09-2021, 09:45 PM
Anyone still contact xinya from 1606?