PDA

View Full Version : Urgently seeking 2-3 Chinese / Eurasian gentlemen for Terrific Tour-guides Thursday

splitwhale
24-08-2021, 08:04 PM
Sex is like money, too much is never enough!!

Horny Bosses is my favourite pastime, if I ever got married I’d have to give it up ~ Tourguide C

Hi Perverse GUYS,

I am seeking just 2-3 Chinese / Eurasian Gentlemen to take care of Two Terrific Tour-Guides this Thursday evening (26th Aug). Both tour-guides have fallen on hard times with zero tourists. Hence both ladies designed an experiential evening session that will titillate your 5 senses sensually for our local gentlemen. :p:p

Tour guide C (in her Mid-20s) always dresses in short skirt, tight blouses & high heels. Miss C has caused many tourists to extend their stay in Singapore. Her strength is her wicked tongue & excellent oral skills that pleases. :D

Tour guide Z (late 20s) is an exotic beauty with very fair skin complexion displays her cleavage sexily at every opportunity she gets. All tourists never fail to erect hardily at the sight of her bobbies. Ms Z is naughty yet nice. :)

Qualifying Criteria for Experiential Evening Session
A) Chinese or Eurasian guys between 23 - 46yrs old. (Miss C & Miss Z preference)
B) Fit to Ok shape, 6 pack highly anticipated!
C) Open minded, friendly & generous personalities pls
D) Sharing of costs to cover luxury apartment rental, dinner, snacks and drinks
E) Healthy - No fever, coughing, runny nose; perfectly well functioning tool, no loss of taste, no close COVID contact cases & definitely Not serving SHN :-)

If you have a fetish Of Nubile Tour-Guides in lingerie and you fulfill the above requirements, kindly PM with “Terrific Tour-Guides Thursday” in the following format pls

a) Valid Telegram ID only
b) name / age / height
C) type of swing experience if any
D) Any recent returning travels since 21st July 2021
E) Agreeable to do rapid COVID-19 test prior to entry if successfully shortlisted…

PS: Tik tock .... tik tock - Do you have a hard cock? :o

P.S.S: Only For The Truly Comitted Local Tourists WHO appreciate fine human talents. Picture seekers & time wasters - Stay Away!

LunaOgi
24-08-2021, 09:53 PM
Just PMed you

PandoraBear
25-08-2021, 10:51 AM
Interested bro

Pm-ed you :)

dex77
25-08-2021, 03:40 PM
Alamak, over age!

Close2u
26-08-2021, 01:53 AM
0_________________0

splitwhale
26-08-2021, 02:35 AM
Updates

Thank you for the overwhelming responses. We are still recruiting 1 more gentleman as earlier confirmed candidate is pulling out due to work commitments. All information has been disseminated to PMs. :):)

Send those registrations with via a PM with “Terrific Tour-Guides Thursday” in the following format pls :p

b) name / age / height
E) Agreeable to do rapid COVID-19 test prior to entry if successfully shortlisted…

:D:D

splitwhale
26-08-2021, 09:27 PM
Extensions

Thanks to the earlier group of local tourists; both tour guides are motivated to plan a late night experiential session. Interested to signup for the late night adventures drop me a PM within the next hour…

Finders keepers and loser weepers

splitwhale
27-08-2021, 09:03 AM
Conclusions

Thanks to all the local tourists who embarked on this inaugural journey with our tour-guides. It was indeed a night of unforgettable frolicking fun; endless banter, chaos & debauchery.

Ms C is the life of the session while Ms Z was the gem of the evening. Her sophisticated charms and dress sense wowed the esteemed members. Another night to languish in our memories for a long duration ;):D

Stay safe and Play Harder!

PS: If you are committed to have safe fun within a controlled environment; PM for future sessions.

PSS: If you are pics-seeker or frivolous attention seeker; stay far far away.
Somebody will be hurt Really BAD!

antimes
27-08-2021, 09:15 PM
Looking forward to next session :)

jabwemet
30-08-2021, 01:18 PM
Updates

Thank you for the overwhelming responses. We are still recruiting 1 more gentleman as earlier confirmed candidate is pulling out due to work commitments. All information has been disseminated to PMs. :):)

Send those registrations with via a PM with “Terrific Tour-Guides Thursday” in the following format pls :p

b) name / age / height

:D:D

Not interested in group sex but these tour guides do FL?
If yes, please do pm me thier number and rates.
I am interested.

Thanks

superfucker6969
31-08-2021, 01:21 PM
If fully vaccinated still need do covid test?

hugomark83
08-12-2021, 12:50 AM
Conclusions

Thanks to all the local tourists who embarked on this inaugural journey with our tour-guides. It was indeed a night of unforgettable frolicking fun; endless banter, chaos & debauchery.

Ms C is the life of the session while Ms Z was the gem of the evening. Her sophisticated charms and dress sense wowed the esteemed members. Another night to languish in our memories for a long duration ;):D

Stay safe and Play Harder!

PS: If you are committed to have safe fun within a controlled environment; PM for future sessions.

PSS: If you are pics-seeker or frivolous attention seeker; stay far far away.
Somebody will be hurt Really BAD!

Any upcoming event?

ag7513
08-12-2021, 09:23 AM
Hope to join the next one 😄