PDA

View Full Version : Straight man seek for prostate pleasure partner

polya2199
24-08-2021, 12:31 PM
I'm 39 yo married Chinese man, but bi-curiously.
I tried to discover prostate pleasure by finger and simple toys, but havn't succeed yet.
Is there anyone have the same need? I'd like to find partner, maybe long term, to help each other with only hygienic ways like fingers or toys. No blowjob or rimob or anal, unless someday I found I'm turn into real BI...
This is a requestion for pure physiological partner to help each other, not provide or recieve services, also not seek for bf or something. So please contact me if you have the same concern.

ps. I don't smoke, so won't accept smoking during all time.
pps. I don't want there's any affection to family, so I can't host. Can AA for hotel, we can be equal partner.

MTFanatic
24-08-2021, 02:25 PM
Got pic to show?

polya2199
24-08-2021, 02:36 PM
Got pic to show?

You're interested?
I'm normal mid-age man with 179cm 80kg, and not looking for sex partner.

acidicavex
24-08-2021, 02:44 PM
Why not just go look for a ML that do prostate massage since you can even purpose AA of hotel. Or you want to poke the other person and see how it feel like?? :confused:

polya2199
24-08-2021, 02:55 PM
Why not just go look for a ML that do prostate massage since you can even purpose AA of hotel. Or you want to poke the other person and see how it feel like?? :confused:

Of couse.
I have find a ts masseur, maybe go tomorrow.
Last time I massaged by a girl, didn't meet any pleasure. So I think a masseur have prostate can easily find it:D

I do want to know how it touch feel, then I can use my own finger...
I think I can also feel it by poke that ts:D