PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE of NEW SCAM

onionkid
21-08-2021, 06:35 PM
Recently I received a pm from a telegram user christine1999 regarding PPM. However as we spoke I found the whole deal too good to be true so i did reverse image search on her. I realised that she is using inesinesw photos on instagram. Nothing happened to me as I questioned her and the conversation was deleted immediately. Her story would be something like her bf left her in singapore for more than a year and she needs someone to satisfy her. I am not sure how will the person will initiate the scam but I am sure it’s a scam because there are too many red flags.

As for how she obtained my telegram, it was on another post where i indicated interest for a SB/PPM. The person targets people who have left their telegram user as replies in this forum. I am placing this thread here as many bros have also left their telegram user waiting for pms here in search of ONS/FWB etc. Please be careful

Underhidden
21-08-2021, 09:54 PM
1. its good you post to warn the (one hopes in Y21?) tiny number of people in here who would be SO unsophisticated as to fall for it...amazing there are apparently some that dumb. good on you!

but

2. it is hardly new. conners were doing this all the tine back when craigslist was the place to go. also common in AFF

3. this one not very pro tho', so basic with the foto lol!

etc

mbbs
22-08-2021, 01:18 AM
also kena the same scam
tell me meet at j8 coffee bean, then ask me wait (which i didn't mind cos had to settle my dinner there), say her period came, cramp or whatever shit, then stuck in the washroom
i just left after finishing my dinner lor, too good to be true
just wonder what do they get out of this? wasting 1hr of my life?
her tele is now janelle1999

sexkong321
26-08-2022, 01:25 AM
also kena the same scam
tell me meet at j8 coffee bean, then ask me wait (which i didn't mind cos had to settle my dinner there), say her period came, cramp or whatever shit, then stuck in the washroom
i just left after finishing my dinner lor, too good to be true
just wonder what do they get out of this? wasting 1hr of my life?
her tele is now janelle1999

I have some random white woman also messaging me asking me to head over and even gave the address. I also don't know what's the end goal.

EtherC
26-08-2022, 12:08 PM
Many scammers out there, I was chatting with this lady from Tinder and she said she had 2 jobs. ‘Malaysian Chinese beautician‘ trying to get a Sg property. Then started telling me about 2nd job earning 6-8k from ezbuy mall just by completing 40 orders a day. No transfer of goods, ezbuy mall will refund her and add 5% commission fee . Asked me to try ,I stopped chatting afterwards and ‘she’ was threatening to end contact if i don’t respond. Block her immediately and reported to Tinder as scam.