PDA

View Full Version : Ladies, have you ever seen your friends boyfriend/husbands penis?

dunkendon
20-08-2021, 09:36 PM
Ladies, have you ever seen one of your friends boyfriend/husband penis either on accident or on purpose?

If so, what’s was the scenario? Saw him get out of shower, slipped out, etc.

What was your reactions and did you subconsciously make any judgments on his size?

Racheltan1234
22-08-2021, 02:39 PM
Ladies, have you ever seen one of your friends boyfriend/husband penis either on accident or on purpose?

If so, what’s was the scenario? Saw him get out of shower, slipped out, etc.

What was your reactions and did you subconsciously make any judgments on his size?

Seen a few before. Nothing too impressive so far

KellyJie
22-08-2021, 02:47 PM

The length or thickness not impressive? :D

qissyalynne
22-08-2021, 08:45 PM
Seen a few, but even if the penis long long thick thick, the man's ego is huge and shamelessly self entitled, what's the point?

Rickey
23-08-2021, 06:57 AM
Seen a few, but even if the penis long long thick thick, the man's ego is huge and shamelessly self entitled, what's the point?
so believe sis had sex with yr friend's bf or husband b4 n seen their penis n vice versa ;):o...hv u seen any in normal daily situations when not having sex with them ???...can u share with us the details ?? :confused:...thks

jennytan
23-08-2021, 12:33 PM
have seen a few before, but when soft they didnt look so impressive...there was one situation where i couldnt control and went "WAH" because even soft it looked long and thick (probably a show-er instead of a grow-er)

qissyalynne
23-08-2021, 03:17 PM
have seen a few before, but when soft they didnt look so impressive...there was one situation where i couldnt control and went "WAH" because even soft it looked long and thick (probably a show-er instead of a grow-er)
how did he react?

qissyalynne
23-08-2021, 03:24 PM
so believe sis had sex with yr friend's bf or husband b4 n seen their penis n vice versa ;):o...hv u seen any in normal daily situations when not having sex with them ???...can u share with us the details ?? :confused:...thks
erm, they in shorts, commando, for supper or etc.

some fat guys heavy top normal bottom, but pants damn tight. can see shape.

LordYama
23-08-2021, 04:12 PM
actually i wonder do gers have a habit of showing their sex videos with their bf/husbands to their close friends? i know some guys do share their own private videos with their friends :D

Rickey
23-08-2021, 04:16 PM
erm, they in shorts, commando, for supper or etc.

some fat guys heavy top normal bottom, but pants damn tight. can see shape.
T.Q. v much sis for clarifying :)...so u mean to say u had supper with them n actually saw them only wearing their shorts w/o their underwear ??? :o...which means to say, u manage to see their penis between the gaps of their shorts n know they were commando below ;)

As for those fat guys u were saying...their pants were so tight that u only saw the shape of their dicks but not their actual penis...in both cases, were they aware that u were eyeing their actual dicks or the shape of it ?? :confused::o...hv u ever been aroused n wet seeing any of them ?? :confused:

Hotstuff82
23-08-2021, 04:36 PM
so the consensus is Sis would prefer long and thicc (most ideal) or it does matter as long as its a good tool that can sextisfy them? :D

qissyalynne
23-08-2021, 07:59 PM
actually i wonder do gers have a habit of showing their sex videos with their bf/husbands to their close friends? i know some guys do share their own private videos with their friends :D
That is either stag/cuckold ish fetish...

Women, can't imagine why that'd be fun. Unless I enjoy imagining my female friend fantasizing herself with my guy?

speakshow
23-08-2021, 08:09 PM

My ex-colleagues did share with her female click, she let me have a quick glimpse of her in doggy position :D

qissyalynne
23-08-2021, 08:13 PM
so the consensus is Sis would prefer long and thicc (most ideal) or it does matter as long as its a good tool that can sextisfy them? :D
to scratch an itch with meaningless and pointless taboo sex, size and stamina do matter.

tender and satisfying meaningful love making, size dont matter as much as connection.

WinterMelonTree
23-08-2021, 08:19 PM
Go YouTube and watch a show call Naked Attraction.
Seriously when guys are not aroused, all the penis are small and normal.
Even for the black guys.

qissyalynne
23-08-2021, 09:24 PM
Even for the black guys.
have seen some that shrink, until the head is left.

Rickey
23-08-2021, 10:44 PM
Even for the black guys.

have seen some that shrink, until the head is left.
Yes, agreed with both of u...when not aroused it looks v small almost like a little boy's one :o

Hotstuff82
24-08-2021, 12:17 AM
to scratch an itch with meaningless and pointless taboo sex, size and stamina do matter.

tender and satisfying meaningful love making, size dont matter as much as connection.

thanks for your honest reply and i personally agree that for a gal's figure/looks doesnt matter much to me if shes someone i adore and enjoy having an intimate connection with, but if im looking for a ons/fwb/fbs then yes prolly looks matters more since it could be a short term one-off arrangement.

Hotstuff82
24-08-2021, 12:25 AM
Even for the black guys.

someone shared this with me but i'm not sure how true as he reference to the concepts of Leonardo DaVinci's Vitruvian Man where the body parts and lengths are relatively ratios of a person's body anatomy.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/22/Da_Vinci_Vitruve_Luc_Viatour.jpg

the dick length when erect and dick length when not erect is also proportionate to a certain body anatomy of your own. therefore this means that you can potentially see the size of the guy's member by looking a this certain anatomy, but not sure if its true *tiagong* :D

Racheltan1234
24-08-2021, 12:29 AM
someone shared this with me but i'm not sure how true as he reference to the concepts of Leonardo DaVinci's Vitruvian Man where the body parts and lengths are relatively ratios of a person's body anatomy.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/22/Da_Vinci_Vitruve_Luc_Viatour.jpg

the dick length when erect and dick length when not erect is also proportionate to a certain body anatomy of your own. therefore this means that you can potentially see the size of the guy's member by looking a this certain anatomy, but not sure if its true *tiagong* :D

Just see palm size hahaha never went wrong for me

Starstream
24-08-2021, 12:33 AM

Including the fingers? :D

candle2000
24-08-2021, 09:40 AM

Speaking from your experience.

How many penises had you seen to come to this anecdotal perception ?

Fumoka
24-08-2021, 09:51 AM

You must be penis expert or guru! :D

LordVader
24-08-2021, 10:58 AM

Kawhi Leonard must be damn big?

Hotstuff82
24-08-2021, 11:10 AM

yes Sis, your answer is partially correct but its actually the fingers.

For Bros out there, please help me test this theory if this holds true to Leonardo's anatomy concept.

To gauge the size of your penis when not erect it would be to look at your right hand, measure from the base of your little finger to the tip (see illustration below and red line).

https://i.ibb.co/3zVr2Jx/1.jpg

Bros do oblige me and post here if this is is somewhat accurate or close to the theory.

naan1974
24-08-2021, 12:04 PM

miss, can elaborate a bit? across the palm or diagonal or?
i measure my palm across , vertical , horizonal but cant see
any co re-relationship to my measurement

naan1974
24-08-2021, 12:14 PM

For Bros out there, please help me test this theory if this holds true to Leonardo's anatomy concept.

To gauge the size of your penis when not erect it would be to look at your right hand, measure from the base of your little finger to the tip (see illustration below and red line).

Bros do oblige me and post here if this is is somewhat accurate or close to the theory.

Bro, i did this measurement . the problem is that the length of my last finger
is constant. but flaccid state ain't always the same. This last finger measurement is close to the most flaccid state ie after a 30 min football game or after jogging. i guess is the super flaccid state

ForSomeFun
24-08-2021, 02:45 PM
How about a curved one? Does it hit the spot more?

qissyalynne
24-08-2021, 04:11 PM
definitely a different feeling. doesn't always = good. depends on angle!

qissyalynne
24-08-2021, 05:01 PM
T.Q. v much sis for clarifying :)...so u mean to say u had supper with them n actually saw them only wearing their shorts w/o their underwear ??? :o...which means to say, u manage to see their penis between the gaps of their shorts n know they were commando below ;)

As for those fat guys u were saying...their pants were so tight that u only saw the shape of their dicks but not their actual penis...in both cases, were they aware that u were eyeing their actual dicks or the shape of it ?? :confused::o...hv u ever been aroused n wet seeing any of them ?? :confused:
tight pants, just see a lump there lo.

not that i was looking with intention, just happen to cross line of sight, or a turn.. sometimes yup, they saw me take a look. then it gets awkward...

but sometimes, can feel the guy is like testing his luck after that. like, trying totempt me to look etc...

Hotstuff82
24-08-2021, 05:08 PM
Bro, i did this measurement . the problem is that the length of my last finger
is constant. but flaccid state ain't always the same. This last finger measurement is close to the most flaccid state ie after a 30 min football game or after jogging. i guess is the super flaccid state

thanks for your confirmation and yes its at the super flaccid state for the pinky finger length, shall wait for more bros to share and confirm if this holds true.

i know my FB told me she fancies a curved one and when in a particular position it hits her sweet spot well and nice and can cum 2 to 3 times with constant stimulation of that spot.

Hotstuff82
24-08-2021, 05:10 PM

not that i was looking with intention, just happen to cross line of sight, or a turn.. sometimes yup, they saw me take a look. then it gets awkward...

but sometimes, can feel the guy is like testing his luck after that. like, trying totempt me to look etc...

honestly i dont see anything wrong with Sis looking at guy's packages, they come in different sizes big and small, just like us Bros like to look at ladies chest size and booty as well. :D

qissyalynne
24-08-2021, 05:23 PM
honestly i dont see anything wrong with Sis looking at guy's packages, they come in different sizes big and small, just like us Bros like to look at ladies chest size and booty as well. :D
just a personal thing. 'shy' =D

Clarets
24-08-2021, 05:29 PM

Nothing to be shy of, normal human instinct :)

WinterMelonTree
25-08-2021, 10:59 AM

My dick still longer leh, by maybe 20%? Maybe is really just tiagong nia

My erected dick is also longer than my palm

WinterMelonTree
25-08-2021, 11:08 AM
Actually unless you're a micropenis or horse dick, size is not the most important criteria. It's how fast you get erected, hardness of the dick and how long you can last without cumming.

The long duration gives the man the option to poke her in many positions until you find one that makes her cum again and again

I'm proud to say I have fuck a girl until she squirted :D

Hotstuff82
25-08-2021, 11:34 AM

nothing to be shy about but since you are a Gal then yes its a natural instinct to blush if caught in an awkward situation.

My dick still longer leh, by maybe 20%? Maybe is really just tiagong nia

My erected dick is also longer than my palm

yarlor thats why i said its "tiagong nia", i will share later on the erected dick part and yes its something to do with your palm size and something else.

Actually unless you're a micropenis or horse dick, size is not the most important criteria. It's how fast you get erected, hardness of the dick and how long you can last without cumming.

The long duration gives the man the option to poke her in many positions until you find one that makes her cum again and again

I'm proud to say I have fuck a girl until she squirted :D

great achievement, am sure it comes with years of training and experience, best is don't PCC too much + kegel exercises + edging + do JG.

qissyalynne
25-08-2021, 01:21 PM
actually, you forgot one more..

neighbour!

sandymich
25-08-2021, 02:22 PM
i do see before that a guy show me in sbook, dunoe whether is purposely but i think yes gua

sandymich
25-08-2021, 02:23 PM
at first see is really shy and dunoe what to response

sandymich
25-08-2021, 02:25 PM

perhaps it not yet excited so you have not see the "true"

sandymich
25-08-2021, 02:26 PM

yes is normal but not always see different people

qissyalynne
25-08-2021, 02:31 PM
precisely! and really don't want them to just assume.. we are impressed or want more... even if interested at all... like the take for granted easily

Starstream
25-08-2021, 04:36 PM
actually, you forgot one more..

neighbour!

Was he nude at home and you happened to look into his house? :D

Hotstuff82
26-08-2021, 11:26 AM
yarlor thats why i said its "tiagong nia", i will share later on the erected dick part and yes its something to do with your palm size and something else.

now for the theory on how long is the penis when it is erected, measure the distance from the centre of your right palm to the tip of the middle finger as defined by the blue line in the illustration below.

https://i.ibb.co/TkBbsR6/1.jpg

again this is tiagong may not be super accurate but a handful of my male friends told me that both the little finger and middle finger + centre of palm dist holds true for the length of their manhood. :D

naan1974
26-08-2021, 11:38 AM
now for the theory on how long is the penis when it is erected, measure the distance from the centre of your right palm to the tip of the middle finger as defined by the blue line in the illustration below.

again this is tiagong may not be super accurate but a handful of my male friends told me that both the little finger and middle finger + centre of palm dist holds true for the length of their manhood. :D

Interestingly, this is zhun for me leh. humm... ok now i see
basketball player differently , those guys got big palm sia

Rickey
26-08-2021, 12:55 PM
perhaps it not yet excited so you have not see the "true"
The notti babe seen too many already :o...all the same ;)

qissyalynne
26-08-2021, 01:14 PM
he tends to come out of his unit to use his phone. either that or balcony.

shorts/boxers!

Hotstuff82
26-08-2021, 04:17 PM

haha, this and the earlier little finger measurement was both accurate for me too, but need more bros to confirm theory, so i shared this concepts with everyone, hopefully its the general consensus and this would allow Sis to know roughly whats the length to pick her mates. :D

Steventan
26-08-2021, 05:47 PM
Sure anot? :p

What do you think…

Rickey
27-08-2021, 11:32 AM

T.Q sis for clarifying yrself again :)...yes, u r right, viewing something sexual in real life for the 1st time will be v awkward for both gals n guys esp for u gals :o

We all know guys r notti by nature, like to tease n flash to gals if they can...so r gals...it works both ways ..notti gals do that too to arouse us guys ;)...haha

qissyalynne
27-08-2021, 11:52 AM
T.Q sis for clarifying yrself again :)...yes, u r right, viewing something sexual in real life for the 1st time will be v awkward for both gals n guys esp for u gals :o

We all know guys r notti by nature, like to tease n flash to gals if they can...so r gals...it works both ways ..notti gals do that too to arouse us guys ;)...haha
1. a casual accidental slip of cleavage or zaogeng, or reveal of bra color, innocently. thin padded bra which reveals erected nipples in office...

do you men prefer this way ?

2. or downright a girl openly hinting/seducing you?

EricPaine
27-08-2021, 12:40 PM
1. a casual accidental slip of cleavage or zaogeng, or reveal of bra color, innocently. thin padded bra which reveals erected nipples in office...

Both I also like, but I prefer 2. :)

Rickey
27-08-2021, 02:06 PM
Both I also like, but I prefer 2. :)
I agree...2 1st ...then 1..that means both r good but 2 is still better than 1 ;)

ah rat
27-08-2021, 02:38 PM

Can review like this :)

Hotstuff82
27-08-2021, 03:52 PM

i prefer 1 cause its more sexy this way and allows me to have my own fantasy played out in mind cause its kinda mysterious and idk if she purposely flashed at me or unintentionally. :D

SammyLee88
28-08-2021, 11:53 AM
i do see before that a guy show me in sbook, dunoe whether is purposely but i think yes gua

is it , is like so common if in sbook too right, sometimes i do wondering

SammyLee88
28-08-2021, 11:55 AM

Can review like this :)

phweit...where can buy this type of clothes?

SammyLee88
28-08-2021, 11:56 AM

basketball player usually have good fit and height too

SammyLee88
28-08-2021, 11:56 AM
i am also shy if guy propose to me that things, is like i am so conservative

SammyLee88
28-08-2021, 11:58 AM
Kawhi Leonard must be damn big?

haha suppose lol

EricPaine
28-08-2021, 02:05 PM
i am also shy if guy propose to me that things, is like i am so conservative

If you are conservative then I'm a monk

Fatcharsiew
28-08-2021, 06:18 PM

I prefer 2. Hinting and seducing is more arousing than 1.

szbond
28-08-2021, 06:20 PM
phweit...where can buy this type of clothes?

phweit...you better don't wear this, your kkj sure kena exposed!

qissyalynne
29-08-2021, 10:46 PM
back in school, major exams year, my 3rd ex bf's father was helping me load the luggage into his car. When he raised his hand to lower and close the trunk, i saw a glimpse of his exposed lower tummy... and below his belt... saw a bulge!

while driving back to his house, tried my best not to look, when finally snuck a peek, his crotch was flat!

super confusing!

bambo
30-08-2021, 12:04 AM
Sometime its really confusing if the person is showing you on purpose or by accident. When i am at my SIL place she goes braless with spag top. Sometime she bend down without covering also. In return at my place i will be comando and see if it caught her or not. Recently she still squat down infront of me with the skirt opening facing me to show me her undies. Also dont catch any hint. Lol

Racheltan1234
30-08-2021, 12:15 AM
Went travelling with a bunch of friends last time, including a couple. One of the mornings I was heading over to their room to get some stuff from the girl.

When I went into their room, her boyfriend was still awake and under the blanket. She was trying to find her phone which had gotten lost underneath the blanket, and started lifting it up and shifting it around, so she sort of pulled it off her boyfriend.

He was in a singlet and wearing the super short ocs running shorts, and his Dick had "slipped out" and was fully erect because of his morning wood! He was way bigger than I expected and I kept 👀-ing. My friend was still half awake so didn't notice at all the whole time even until I left the room.

Saw the guy in a different light ever since

szbond
30-08-2021, 02:06 AM
Went travelling with a bunch of friends last time, including a couple. One of the mornings I was heading over to their room to get some stuff from the girl.

When I went into their room, her boyfriend was still awake and under the blanket. She was trying to find her phone which had gotten lost underneath the blanket, and started lifting it up and shifting it around, so she sort of pulled it off her boyfriend.

He was in a singlet and wearing the super short ocs running shorts, and his Dick had "slipped out" and was fully erect because of his morning wood! He was way bigger than I expected and I kept 👀-ing. My friend was still half awake so didn't notice at all the whole time even until I left the room.

Ever have the chance to try it? :D

Rickey
30-08-2021, 04:01 AM
back in school, major exams year, my 3rd ex bf's father was helping me load the luggage into his car. When he raised his hand to lower and close the trunk, i saw a glimpse of his exposed lower tummy... and below his belt... saw a bulge!

while driving back to his house, tried my best not to look, when finally snuck a peek, his crotch was flat!

super confusing!
Nothing really confusing... guys' dick don't remain hard all the time...once the arousal is over it shrinks back to its original small size very fast...that's why when having sex for the 2nd round in the same session the gal will hv to help his dick erect once again like giving him a hj or bj again :o...hope tis helps clarifies

Rickey
30-08-2021, 04:32 AM

He was in a singlet and wearing the super short ocs running shorts, and his Dick had "slipped out" and was fully erect because of his morning wood! He was way bigger than I expected and I kept ��-ing. My friend was still half awake so didn't notice at all the whole time even until I left the room.

Yes, quite usual to see tis happening when the guy is wearing a short, fitting but not v tight boxer in the house when sitting on the sofa in the day or when going to bed n see his hardened dick bulging out of his boxers

So u mean to say after seeing his monstrous dick unexpectedly in this way u began to develop sexual feelings for him n fantasize wanting to put his erected dick into yr notti little pussy...hehe

Hotstuff82
30-08-2021, 10:55 AM

eh only 1 bro confirmed this theory ah? everyone else shy to share itzzit? :D

Hotstuff82
30-08-2021, 10:58 AM

super confusing!

were you wearing something that could've made you ZG when your ex's bf father helping you load stuffs into the car? he could've a harddon while at it but later when driving harddon no more liao and became flat lor

qissyalynne
30-08-2021, 01:24 PM
were you wearing something that could've made you ZG when your ex's bf father helping you load stuffs into the car? he could've a harddon while at it but later when driving harddon no more liao and became flat lor
his opinion wasn't that good of me though. i was 1 year older than his son, though in the same level. supposed to help him study, he entered via the sports talent appeal. in jc school uniform only. not exactly tight or short skirt or anything. had to give a good and proper impression..

Hotstuff82
30-08-2021, 02:29 PM
his opinion wasn't that good of me though. i was 1 year older than his son, though in the same level. supposed to help him study, he entered via the sports talent appeal. in jc school uniform only. not exactly tight or short skirt or anything. had to give a good and proper impression..

wow then his budge must have made a lasting impression on you since you still can remb this incident so you must like guys with big packages inside :p

well you never know, guys will have fetish for funky stuffs, i know 1 ML told me she had a male customer whose into cross-dressing and likes to be "dominated" so she use props like whips and high heels to step on his body during these sessions and he gets a kick outta it. LOL.

EricPaine
30-08-2021, 02:50 PM

super confusing!

What goes up must come down eventually :D

qissyalynne
30-08-2021, 03:22 PM
wow then his budge must have made a lasting impression on you since you still can remb this incident so you must like guys with big packages inside :p

well you never know, guys will have fetish for funky stuffs, i know 1 ML told me she had a male customer whose into cross-dressing and likes to be "dominated" so she use props like whips and high heels to step on his body during these sessions and he gets a kick outta it. LOL.
he's the nerdy kind, strict, disciplined. unlike his son who took after his mom. but he's a kind hearted and good man.

to be honest, the knowledge and seeing him lusting after me in the reluctant and shy manner, it was super exciting. afterall, his wife was never around.

qissyalynne
30-08-2021, 03:24 PM
What goes up must come down eventually :D
did eventually see, its not that big. it was the air in the pants with briefs effect.

oldtimer888
30-08-2021, 03:40 PM
My girl used to tell me there is this one close guy friend of hers who showed her his cock during poly days.

Apparently he is "feminine" (not sure if gay) so she thinks its ok. She will still bring this up once awhile for fun and though she always highlight the fact that his cock is surrounded by a forest lol :confused:

Hotstuff82
30-08-2021, 04:37 PM
he's the nerdy kind, strict, disciplined. unlike his son who took after his mom. but he's a kind hearted and good man.

to be honest, the knowledge and seeing him lusting after me in the reluctant and shy manner, it was super exciting. afterall, his wife was never around.

the more forbidden it is, the more you get turned on by the thoughts, omg this sounds like a plot straight outta JAV porn :p

did eventually see, its not that big. it was the air in the pants with briefs effect.

omg so you managed to beo your ex bf's father's erect penis, did you 2 and him erm... got funky? :D

qissyalynne
30-08-2021, 07:58 PM
the more forbidden it is, the more you get turned on by the thoughts, omg this sounds like a plot straight outta JAV porn :p

omg so you managed to beo your ex bf's father's erect penis, did you 2 and him erm... got funky? :D
that guy dated me because he needed help with studying, and he was only interested in my boobs back then.. i dated him because... he wasn't that rich, but, i guess... i'm not sure why either. the offer to live with his family was never thought of in the first place.

and yes, i was more attracted to his dad than him.. given my trouble past, had uncle fetish probably. being 19 already helped my cause! hehehe

Rickey
30-08-2021, 10:25 PM

Can't help but to agree with bro HS82...well said :)

Tats a good question to the sis ;)...since she says she has an affection for older guys...can't wait to know her answer :p:o

Hotstuff82
30-08-2021, 10:41 PM
that guy dated me because he needed help with studying, and he was only interested in my boobs back then.. i dated him because... he wasn't that rich, but, i guess... i'm not sure why either. the offer to live with his family was never thought of in the first place.

and yes, i was more attracted to his dad than him.. given my trouble past, had uncle fetish probably. being 19 already helped my cause! hehehe

sometimes going out with someone may not always need a good reason, at the point in time you prob don't mind the companionship and see if the r/s leads to anything more.

i had a fetish for girls who are much older than me (dated ladies 7-15 years my senior) at one pt in time, just felt more attracted to them intellectually maybe cause they mature faster than us guys.

Tats a good question to the sis ;)...since she says she has an affection for older guys...can't wait to know her answer :p:o

Bro Rickey and me always think alike! ;)

Rickey
30-08-2021, 10:46 PM
sometimes going out with someone may not always need a good reason, at the point in time you prob don't mind the companionship and see if the r/s leads to anything more.

i had a fetish for girls who are much older than me (dated ladies 7-15 years my senior) at one pt in time, just felt more attracted to them intellectually maybe cause they mature faster than us guys.

Bro Rickey and me always think alike! ;)
Then let's shake hands....ooophss, no...it's covid period, safe distancing required n no touching each other :p...then let's giv each other a fist bump instead ;)...haha

Zemcome
31-08-2021, 02:03 AM
Sometime its really confusing if the person is showing you on purpose or by accident. When i am at my SIL place she goes braless with spag top. Sometime she bend down without covering also. In return at my place i will be comando and see if it caught her or not. Recently she still squat down infront of me with the skirt opening facing me to show me her undies. Also dont catch any hint. Lol

Seems like she was doing on purpose :)

qissyalynne
31-08-2021, 02:52 PM

yes, eventually and finally... after a few months though..

the build up 'slight flirt', innocent zaogeng to him etc, making me miss him again.

Rickey
31-08-2021, 03:17 PM
Seems like to me too ;):o

Rickey
31-08-2021, 03:19 PM

Don't mind sharing with us bros n sis here the details sis wat actually happened ??? ;):o:confused:...T.Q IA

Hotstuff82
01-09-2021, 10:30 AM
Then let's shake hands....ooophss, no...it's covid period, safe distancing required n no touching each other :p...then let's giv each other a fist bump instead ;)...haha

https://media3.giphy.com/media/hfYnqeqVeO4pO/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47wicjwb5873c9keyl2saktg8dfblf 2lolphxu60ee&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

the build up 'slight flirt', innocent zaogeng to him etc, making me miss him again.

wow please share more sis! camping here for your story and did you managed to get F by the dad while the whole family is not home? :D

bambo
02-09-2021, 12:29 AM

Totally have no idea man. Though i gave it a second look. I think she saw that i took a second look but didnt bother to cover.

Zemcome
02-09-2021, 01:59 AM
Totally have no idea man. Though i gave it a second look. I think she saw that i took a second look but didnt bother to cover.

Hopefully she lets you see more next time :)

Rickey
02-09-2021, 02:38 AM
Maybe she is trying to give u signals to arouse n seduce u silently...hoping to see wat u will do to her ;):o

Hotstuff82
02-09-2021, 09:32 AM
Maybe she is trying to give u signals to arouse n seduce u silently...hoping to see wat u will do to her ;):o

its possible, sometimes gals just wana cock tease and flirt with forbidden fruits that they cannot obtain. just sit down and enjoy the free show, if im you i pretend nothing happened and keep quiet.

Rickey
02-09-2021, 09:46 AM
its possible, sometimes gals just wana cock tease and flirt with forbidden fruits that they cannot obtain. just sit down and enjoy the free show, if im you i pretend nothing happened and keep quiet.
Sharing the same sentiment as bro HS82..but i would venture a little more to test water discreetly to confirm if she is really cockteasing or just a blur blob

bambo
02-09-2021, 10:44 PM
Sharing the same sentiment as bro HS82..but i would venture a little more to test water discreetly to confirm if she is really cockteasing or just a blur blob

Wow bro. How you gonna test water man. Share some tips and maybe i can give it a try when there is a chance. Kind of not sure whats the next step to tease her more.

qissyalynne
03-09-2021, 01:10 PM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/hfYnqeqVeO4pO/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47wicjwb5873c9keyl2saktg8dfblf 2lolphxu60ee&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

wow please share more sis! camping here for your story and did you managed to get F by the dad while the whole family is not home? :D
uncle was very conservative and traditional, really not easy to tempt him to do more, but he was definitely tempted... we watched tv til late as we both have insomnia.. months later, eventually got him to drink with me...

Rickey
03-09-2021, 01:25 PM
Wow bro. How you gonna test water man. Share some tips and maybe i can give it a try when there is a chance. Kind of not sure whats the next step to tease her more.
Like u tell her "just now i saw something i shdn't be seeing ??" ..if she is innocent n blur blob she will prolly reply u "really ???...wat's that ??...tell me :o"...something lidat ...then when u tell her "i saw yr panties just now"....she will prolly blush n her face turn red :eek::o...then u know she is not flashing to u on purpose to seduce u....

Hope tis helps...try it if u hv the chance !...but be warned, there is also a risk...be prepared to get a tight slap from her if she gets angry n feels her modesty has been violated by u n she sees u as a pervert...haha

bambo
05-09-2021, 12:20 AM
Like u tell her "just now i saw something i shdn't be seeing ??" ..if she is innocent n blur blob she will prolly reply u "really ???...wat's that ??...tell me :o"...something lidat ...then when u tell her "i saw yr panties just now"....she will prolly blush n her face turn red :eek::o...then u know she is not flashing to u on purpose to seduce u....

Hope tis helps...try it if u hv the chance !...but be warned, there is also a risk...be prepared to get a tight slap from her if she gets angry n feels her modesty has been violated by u n she sees u as a pervert...haha

Omg. This sound so dangerous. Shall leave it as it is now and flash to each other and enjoy our trade. Will have a stay over together soon. Maybe shall flash her with my early morning marikita.
She is so funny. When with her partner at my place, dress like ba zhang. When come over alone. Wear so revealing. So irritating but happy too. Lol

benzonium
05-09-2021, 01:41 AM
Omg. This sound so dangerous. Shall leave it as it is now and flash to each other and enjoy our trade. Will have a stay over together soon. Maybe shall flash her with my early morning marikita.
She is so funny. When with her partner at my place, dress like ba zhang. When come over alone. Wear so revealing. So irritating but happy too. Lol

I guess her partner will not be at the stayover, or else you cannot see anything le :D

Rickey
05-09-2021, 08:08 AM
No lah, not dangerous dude...ask her jokingly, she will be alright :p;)

that means she wants to make herself look a innocent guai guai gal outwardly but a notti gal inside or when with the right guy ;)

qissyalynne
05-09-2021, 11:29 AM
No lah, not dangerous dude...ask her jokingly, she will be alright :p;)

that means she wants to make herself look a innocent guai guai gal outwardly but a notti gal inside or when with the right guy ;)
depends on individual? what if she decides to throw a fit and go sensationalise the story...

Rickey
05-09-2021, 12:05 PM
depends on individual? what if she decides to throw a fit and go sensationalise the story...
Yes, of course babe...it depends on individual...all of us r not the same...one man's meat is another man's poison

so it depends on how well the guy knows the gal...if she is the jovial, can take jokes kinda of gal, she would understand n not feel offended... but if she is the no-nonsense serious looking type of gal then better stay far far away from her ...but from wat the bro shared I believe she is the quietly notti type of gal who wouldn't mind so much

Hotstuff82
07-09-2021, 01:04 AM
uncle was very conservative and traditional, really not easy to tempt him to do more, but he was definitely tempted... we watched tv til late as we both have insomnia.. months later, eventually got him to drink with me...

looks like we've a sensational story brewing here! sis do share more or possibly start a new thread on your sexcapades with your ex's father :p

Schiroco
07-09-2021, 02:26 AM
looks like we've a sensational story brewing here! sis do share more or possibly start a new thread on your sexcapades with your ex's father :p

Support sis to share her story :)

Rickey
07-09-2021, 08:41 AM

Support sis to share her story :)
Wave 2 hands n shake 2 legs to support ! :);)

SammyLee88
07-09-2021, 11:53 AM
if like penpal and we meet via sugarbook.live count ma...of course not seen via live, just after that, meet up

SammyLee88
07-09-2021, 11:56 AM
My girl used to tell me there is this one close guy friend of hers who showed her his cock during poly days.

Apparently he is "feminine" (not sure if gay) so she thinks its ok. She will still bring this up once awhile for fun and though she always highlight the fact that his cock is surrounded by a forest lol :confused:

once a while ok gua... still can consider fun

SammyLee88
07-09-2021, 11:57 AM
if view secretly hiding there, the size is small but if you view face to face, it would getting bigger and bigger

SammyLee88
07-09-2021, 11:58 AM

first bump also need to face to face...haha

SammyLee88
07-09-2021, 12:00 PM

perhaps you can look through sugarbook.live, young and energetic guys there, pm for more of his personal photo, that full nake one lol

SammyLee88
07-09-2021, 12:02 PM

of course lol so her partner does not suspect

SammyLee88
07-09-2021, 12:04 PM

she has some intention on you

qissyalynne
07-09-2021, 08:58 PM
nothing sensational, he's a traditional and conservative man. But his wife ran away, so it made things more feasible for him to be attracted to a 19 year old back then, who was braless and in her tight sec sch pe tshirt most of the time, in shorts... then eventually braver to slightly larger tshirt, no shorts....

whenever my bf at that time went out on friday and sat nights to 'watch soccer' (actually clubbing), I join his father to watch tv in his room, we were both 'insomniacs'...

I'd pretend to fall asleep and see what he'd do.... always such a gentleman and just carried me back to my room.. never even try to grope or ...

only until i persuade him to share a can of beer with me, then he start to relax. didn't resist me when i hugged and kissed him when he put me on the bed.

Hotstuff82
08-09-2021, 04:59 PM
nothing sensational, he's a traditional and conservative man. But his wife ran away, so it made things more feasible for him to be attracted to a 19 year old back then, who was braless and in her tight sec sch pe tshirt most of the time, in shorts... then eventually braver to slightly larger tshirt, no shorts....

whenever my bf at that time went out on friday and sat nights to 'watch soccer' (actually clubbing), I join his father to watch tv in his room, we were both 'insomniacs'...

I'd pretend to fall asleep and see what he'd do.... always such a gentleman and just carried me back to my room.. never even try to grope or ...

only until i persuade him to share a can of beer with me, then he start to relax. didn't resist me when i hugged and kissed him when he put me on the bed.

wow i think the more you tried to make a move on him the more he seem uninterested in you because you are his son's gf staying with them and like any gentleman should draw the boundaries. this probably spurned you on to continue making advances on him haha. glad that the alcohol have loosen him up abit, after being on the bed with hugs and kisses was there more action like frenching, 69 and full blown sex?

if i were him i would have taken the hints and made my move on you already and wont wait so long haha. :D

itguy2008
08-09-2021, 05:10 PM
once a while ok gua... still can consider fun

like the pubic hair hiding the cock so cannot see the cock? hahaha.

itguy2008
08-09-2021, 05:14 PM
Sorry everyone for missing such a funny thread.

Cos when I first read the title "Ladies, have you ever seen your friends boyfriend/husbands penis?"

I misread it and think if a lady did not her husband's penis.... then very jialat already lor. hahaha.

I have a female friend though she claimed she never see her husband's dick before. Only feel it. Why?

Cos she got very serious short-sight and her husband does not let her wear glasses when fucking say it is in the way..... Two of them are a funny and cheerful couple.

georgie1994
08-09-2021, 09:08 PM
my niece peep me before but she is a young girl so nevermine de.
indeed not share any personal in sugarbook.live and let people peep me

georgie1994
08-09-2021, 09:10 PM

wow this type of uncle, really too conservative, unlike normal uncle

georgie1994
08-09-2021, 09:10 PM
if people see unintentionally or by my own fault, will just forgive it

georgie1994
08-09-2021, 09:11 PM

1 is better

Hotstuff82
15-09-2021, 02:49 PM

sis any moar updates on your story? :D

Stanleestanlee
15-09-2021, 05:48 PM

Waiting for the story to continue.

Johnwild
28-09-2021, 05:15 AM
how did he react?

Hi im new here, nice to meet you.

Bangster
29-09-2021, 12:54 AM
Hi im new here, nice to meet you.

Hi John

Im the father of her bf

You wanna watch TV with me at this time? I can carry you to bed if you fall asleep...

I promise I wont do anything to you ok..... :D

qissyalynne
03-10-2021, 03:52 PM
Hi John

Im the father of her bf

You wanna watch TV with me at this time? I can carry you to bed if you fall asleep...

I promise I wont do anything to you ok..... :D
hmmmmmm???

torandoz
03-10-2021, 04:45 PM

My SIL also braless with spag top and when bend down will see everything. There were times my wife ask her to cover up but she just say she don't really care.

Sixty6
03-10-2021, 05:09 PM
My SIL also braless with spag top and when bend down will see everything. There were times my wife ask her to cover up but she just say she don't really care.

If you are quite close to each other then need not cover :D

SammyLee88
04-10-2021, 07:59 PM
when both of us in sugarbook.live relationship become more intimate, we would share our private photo for each other collection purpose, and of course the private part

SammyLee88
04-10-2021, 08:00 PM
If you are quite close to each other then need not cover :D

hmm...but still not nice to see

SammyLee88
04-10-2021, 08:02 PM
like the pubic hair hiding the cock so cannot see the cock? hahaha.

too hairy, not only bushes around cock, on stomach that area too

SammyLee88
04-10-2021, 08:03 PM

super confusing!

ask him your confusion de

SammyLee88
04-10-2021, 08:04 PM
That is either stag/cuckold ish fetish...

Women, can't imagine why that'd be fun. Unless I enjoy imagining my female friend fantasizing herself with my guy?

shy shy to look at

itguy2008
04-10-2021, 11:20 PM
too hairy, not only bushes around cock, on stomach that area too

my god. even married already also cannot stop grooming ah.

He must be very environmentally friendly. Always bring a rain forest around.

USB2ega
04-10-2021, 11:56 PM
shy shy to look at

Pretend to be shy only