PDA

View Full Version : 24 year old virgin looking for a ONS

zerriet
20-08-2021, 05:40 PM
Hey guys I been lurking around for a while and I know it probably won't be successful but thought I try anyway.

I am a 24 year old virgin looking to get down with somebody. I don't have experience other than oral but I wanted to try with somebody who could show me the ropes.

Angmolover
21-08-2021, 01:18 AM
Hey guys I been lurking around for a while and I know it probably won't be successful but thought I try anyway.

I am a 24 year old virgin looking to get down with somebody. I don't have experience other than oral but I wanted to try with somebody who could show me the ropes.

Since your post seems to be addressed to guys, then i suggest u can go to the nearest worker dorm, where there are many Banglas who will help you lose your virginity. Have a jolly good time there

VIII
21-08-2021, 02:56 PM
Since your post seems to be addressed to guys, then i suggest u can go to the nearest worker dorm, where there are many Banglas who will help you lose your virginity. Have a jolly good time there

maybe we need to open a thread titled 'desperate virgins with no money' for these idiots to post their resumes

Angmolover
22-08-2021, 03:17 AM
maybe we need to open a thread titled 'desperate virgins with no money' for these idiots to post their resumes

Yeah, or admin should open a thread with the title "One liners stupid thread starters post here"

WOOHOO
22-08-2021, 09:15 AM

Yeah, or admin should open a thread with the title "One liners stupid thread starters post here"

Mornings Good ah lol kekeke lol kekeke:p:p:p laugh die WOO!

sane
22-08-2021, 10:17 PM

Upz for being so funny 😆

WOOHOO
22-08-2021, 10:23 PM
Upz for being so funny 😆

sane ah sane ah how are you??:p:p:p

sammyhunk
30-08-2021, 12:54 AM
Can I check if TS is expecting an ang bao at the end of the session too?

Magpies
30-08-2021, 01:46 AM
You got pic?

urgg
30-08-2021, 04:06 PM
I also virgin.. old virgin.. old is gold.. any taker? Please.. lelong liao

rototime
31-08-2021, 06:29 PM
Put up the same one liner in a gay forum. you get instant respond.. you can even choose to loose your virginity by giving or taking it in..

acidicavex
02-09-2021, 11:53 AM
It always convenience to claim one is a virgin

DCS17
03-09-2021, 04:03 PM
It always convenience to claim one is a virgin

she might not be wrong ah. That day she is virgin when posting mah

NjkIce
04-09-2021, 01:09 AM
she might not be wrong ah. That day she is virgin when posting mah

How do you is a she? Never mention leh :D

sbwow
05-09-2021, 03:00 PM

He is looking for guys, not gals. Any takers :rolleyes:

DCS17
06-09-2021, 02:52 PM
How do you is a she? Never mention leh :D

Lagi best hor, A hole also virgin. U like arh?

privaterafe86
15-10-2021, 01:42 AM
Is being a virgin really that rare these days?

and yeah, TS can be a guy also lol, who knows