PDA

View Full Version : Brunei Happenings and Massage

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

MSKMSK
13-12-2017, 03:38 PM
Hi Chongster, got contacted by these possible PRCs around berakas to gadong area. shared the same photos of the person in 3 different wechat accounts. can anyone verify this is legit? they are asking for starter $150. if anyone got tried it, please FR here so everyone can enjoy and have reason to come back.

Its legit bro. But.. cannot one. Lol

polster
17-12-2017, 04:44 AM
got a few in gadong and kiulap area

do you have the wechat ids?

polster
17-12-2017, 04:58 AM
got a few in gadong and kiulap area

can you pm me the places?

crypster
18-12-2017, 05:31 PM
am here now, would be good to know some contacts to try out.

polster
18-12-2017, 08:53 PM
Mind to share any pinoy contacts?

Bangbro123
20-12-2017, 01:31 PM
Hi, kindly help PM the massage place, am bored of hotel services
or you can message here . Thanks I have a few contactl. I need that massage place. Thanks

Sportback
20-12-2017, 04:43 PM
what do you mean can not one? you can not try it? or its not safe? haha they apparently stayed in OGH in berakas. did not try it coz its too public and suspicious for me. asked for a out call and they offered double the price. so i passed.

thienthien
21-12-2017, 09:48 AM
mind to share contact?

MSKMSK
27-12-2017, 01:31 AM
Please share contact

MSKMSK
27-12-2017, 01:54 AM
what do you mean can not one? you can not try it? or its not safe? haha they apparently stayed in OGH in berakas. did not try it coz its too public and suspicious for me. asked for a out call and they offered double the price. so i passed.

The service cannot. The girls cannot.

alexbrunei66
29-12-2017, 12:47 PM
hi bro. im new here. how can i contact the prc that having fun with? thanks a lot!

Sportback
02-01-2018, 11:58 AM
Just had one of the worthwhile services ever since I had them before, successfully convinced her to lower the price & I made it, and actually that was one of the first times I had PRCs below hundred, I nailed it, before I went to her place I had two choices to pursue on, one is the Filipino that basically she offers below $50 which I had twice but the services were unfortunately in the point of less satisfactory, and my second choice was this PRC, she was lovely, she was good, and she is older than me which is my type, her features fulfill my personal criteria, damn son, I like her very much, unfortunately I got insuffiecient cash to bring on, otherwise, threesomes would have commited because she has lovely older sister, I believe, also there which was my first choice at the first sight before I 'preyed' on her sister, on top of that she has given me an option to do twice also but I refused because the concept of no money, no honey is there man. Overall, she was impressive, easily to be commanded though language barrier was there, not hastening the time together and at the end, bravery needs to be there if you desired for it. you gotta put your balls together, otherwise, that chance is disappearing in a blink of eyes;

awesome FR bro.

lalaland11
10-01-2018, 03:56 PM
anyone who is asking for prc contacts can just help yourself to the nearby function in wechat, they are all over brunei now, too easy

batangbasar
13-01-2018, 06:55 AM
anyone who is asking for prc contacts can just help yourself to the nearby function in wechat, they are all over brunei now, too easy

Are they reliable? Very suspicious the way they do it..too open

lalaland11
15-01-2018, 11:16 AM
Are they reliable? Very suspicious the way they do it..too open

Yes they are reliable. I must agreed with you the way they do things, it sounds so dodgy, because it felt like you are maybe talking to the same person, but with many wechat accounts. But it is all good bro. I already tried it once.

Sportback
15-01-2018, 03:13 PM
Yes they are reliable. I must agreed with you the way they do things, it sounds so dodgy, because it felt like you are maybe talking to the same person, but with many wechat accounts. But it is all good bro. I already tried it once.

care to FR bro. make this thread awesome to us!

lalaland11
18-01-2018, 11:16 AM
A late FR from last month December. I already posted this FR in another forum, so I will share the same one here.

I was bored and horny one Saturday afternoon, decided to see what is available on wechat. It was then I found out that there are a lot of PRC here in Brunei now. Or maybe it is just the same pimp with many wechat accounts? I don’t know, but doesn’t care too much. So anyway, I found this girl, she looks alright from the photo, and so then I made my way to an apartment in gadong.

Everything was smooth; I quickly got into her room. Settled the money and a bit of chit chat. We showered together, we wash each other, and I got to play with her B or C cup boobs. After that, the action starts. I lay on the bed, while she gives me an above average BBBJ, which a lot of ball sucking as well. There was also time for some nipple licking action. I was rubbing her pussy and I could feel that she was already wet. The BJ continued for another 10mins, I could feel that she was trying to make me cum (they are all the same lol). But it didn’t work out for her. She got the condom in hand, and she cap me. She told me to go missionary on her (again, typically of them being lazy), but I refused and said cowgirl first. To my surprise, she really knows how to ride a dick. Pumping me hard up and down, it was so joy to watch. Her moan was quite loud too. We moved onto doggy after that, as I fucked her so hard and fast, her moan got even louder. I think she was really enjoying it, because when I needed to slow down a bit from going too fast, she told me to lay back down and she jumped on me to ride me again. When I felt like I am ready to pump hard again, we moved onto missionary and that was when I finally came. We lay next to each other, totally exhausted.

Overall I would say that this PRC is not too bad, maybe above average. Communication was good, and definitely a friendly girl. Trust me when I say that I have encountered worse ones before.

Name : Her wechat name is Mimi (I think)
Place : Gadong
Origin : PRC
Face : 7/10
Body : 7/10
Boobs : 7/10
Bbbj : 7.5/10
Dfk : N/A
Daty : N/A
Pussy : 7/10
FJ : 8/10
GFE : N/A
Overall : 7/10
Damage : $100

Sportback
19-01-2018, 03:24 PM
A late FR from last month December. I already posted this FR in another forum, so I will share the same one here.

I was bored and horny one Saturday afternoon, decided to see what is available on wechat. It was then I found out that there are a lot of PRC here in Brunei now. Or maybe it is just the same pimp with many wechat accounts? I don’t know, but doesn’t care too much. So anyway, I found this girl, she looks alright from the photo, and so then I made my way to an apartment in gadong.

Everything was smooth; I quickly got into her room. Settled the money and a bit of chit chat. We showered together, we wash each other, and I got to play with her B or C cup boobs. After that, the action starts. I lay on the bed, while she gives me an above average BBBJ, which a lot of ball sucking as well. There was also time for some nipple licking action. I was rubbing her pussy and I could feel that she was already wet. The BJ continued for another 10mins, I could feel that she was trying to make me cum (they are all the same lol). But it didn’t work out for her. She got the condom in hand, and she cap me. She told me to go missionary on her (again, typically of them being lazy), but I refused and said cowgirl first. To my surprise, she really knows how to ride a dick. Pumping me hard up and down, it was so joy to watch. Her moan was quite loud too. We moved onto doggy after that, as I fucked her so hard and fast, her moan got even louder. I think she was really enjoying it, because when I needed to slow down a bit from going too fast, she told me to lay back down and she jumped on me to ride me again. When I felt like I am ready to pump hard again, we moved onto missionary and that was when I finally came. We lay next to each other, totally exhausted.

Overall I would say that this PRC is not too bad, maybe above average. Communication was good, and definitely a friendly girl. Trust me when I say that I have encountered worse ones before.

Name : Her wechat name is Mimi (I think)
Place : Gadong
Origin : PRC
Face : 7/10
Body : 7/10
Boobs : 7/10
Bbbj : 7.5/10
Dfk : N/A
Daty : N/A
Pussy : 7/10
FJ : 8/10
GFE : N/A
Overall : 7/10
Damage : $100

awesome FR bro. ive tried her last month and located in hotel berakas area. but shes too suspicious for me as for having many account with the same photos. not sure which one is the real mimi. but all of them are fine lookin.

osakajj
22-01-2018, 03:24 PM
got the offer of threesomes for a reasonable price of below 200 which I considered to be tolerable price rather then overprice costs, one of the women I had before and the good things both of them are attractive MILFs with sizeable mountains but sadly I gotta decline their offer with the current situation right now & one of them told me that they'll be departing tomorrow, so it was a once in a blue moon offer, and personally she offered below 100 for individual business besides threesomes which I see as a decent price and negotiable price also.

Ctc please???

alexbrunei66
26-01-2018, 04:10 PM
do you mind to share where is the place bro? pls pm bro. thanks!

alexbrunei66
26-01-2018, 04:14 PM
Just had a good evening today. visited the filipino I could call regularly visit and it was awesome time and unsure why perhaps I met her at an early time because she was not fussy & not in a hurry like I have met her before, she willingly to embrace the time calmly and I also enjoyed by applying the techniques Johhny Sins' taught. In fact, it was viably feasible, mentality is the core but I forgot to apply the burrowing techniques. perhaps next time. Another thankful thing that I should mention here is that I managed to pull off the price further below 40 which is a reasonable price for me. You still save some cashes to be in the perspectives of business. To compensate that I bought her a drink since she demanded it, so still a good deal. Overall, managed to enjoyed it and she is slutty as always. Before I closed this thread with a closing remark, I have to share some stories here before. Before I meet my regular filipino. I had a lot of options to choose from. I found a Vietnamese place that offer massage & of course happy endings bla bla. Showed me some photos of three female masseues which I tempted to try but the hurdle was the price they charged to me which is 100. Ugh bla, I declined then went for the filipino I know. The day before today I managed to negotiate another filipino that I have been targeting for a long time. probably, she is in Bandar, not sure yet since I haven't met. The good thing is that I managed to negotiate the price from over 100 to exactly 100 which seems to be good from my POV since she is in Bandar. She looks maganda also. But I told her that I will meet her when I am free (or financially stable, she demanded too much). I started to like this negotiating thingy because eversince I boldly express the voice of negotiations I earned some benefits. Another story earlier today was I found, actually not foundm she's already in my acc but she added me back. She is a friend of the massage parlor that I went before. And she's Chinese Mainland. But as soon as she suspected my nationality she unfriended me which was not going well. Haha. I tried the negotiating game on her but the price is still fixed. Good trying rather than nothing. That's why I offset the disappointment with my filipino.
pls pm the location bro. thanks!

ghost95
27-01-2018, 10:02 AM
Pm location bro appreciate it

Rogerlim8889
29-01-2018, 08:07 PM
Talk about luck! Got a mix bruneian- Singaporean here. She stayed in tampines and also brunei(mix parentage). Slim sexy fair.boobs small. Very choosy of her customers and semanding but once ok, give her 1 time good one.

Can pm me the contact?

Rogerlim8889
29-01-2018, 08:12 PM
got the offer of threesomes for a reasonable price of below 200 which I considered to be tolerable price rather then overprice costs, one of the women I had before and the good things both of them are attractive MILFs with sizeable mountains but sadly I gotta decline their offer with the current situation right now & one of them told me that they'll be departing tomorrow, so it was a once in a blue moon offer, and personally she offered below 100 for individual business besides threesomes which I see as a decent price and negotiable price also.

Can share the contact with me?

Rogerlim8889
29-01-2018, 08:16 PM
Guys. Managed to find a PRC via WeChat. She found me to be exact. Hahaha. A 25 year old who's been here for less than 2 weeks. Doesn't speak English at all so I was just using g translate to communicate with her. Maybe that's why the damage is pretty high at 100 for 45mins/1shot since I couldn't haggle properly. But she's not bad.

PM me if you have any contacts to trade and I'll pass you her WeChat ID

I got Lili in WeChat how about yours one?

Rogerlim8889
29-01-2018, 08:21 PM
What is ur wechat id? Pm me please

Please pm your WeChat id

Rogerlim8889
29-01-2018, 08:25 PM
Hello bros

Got one PRC contact. Anyone interested to trade pls PM me

Can share the PRC contact?

Rogerlim8889
29-01-2018, 08:51 PM
Hello bros

Got one PRC contact. Anyone interested to trade pls PM me

Bro please pm me the PRC contact thkq

Rogerlim8889
29-01-2018, 08:59 PM
Contact please, tqvm bro.

Ho bro any contact please thkq

Froseus
04-02-2018, 05:12 PM
Any PRC or contacts in KB and SERIA?? PM me!

RafyWall
06-02-2018, 10:14 PM
Sup guys any PRC in Muara Area?

polster
09-02-2018, 05:54 PM
Any of u guys got contact in muara area?

polster
09-02-2018, 06:00 PM
Any prc contacts in muara area?

arav
23-02-2018, 01:56 PM
lately, I stumbled upon many masseurs. some offer 100 for massage & hjs for an hour, some offer 150 massage & bj, some offer 2 shots for 150, unsure which one to go, but one big win for me was I was able to get a below rate massage by prcs but not offer that kind of things, which was below 50; terriffic;
may i know the places u chkd

osakajj
03-03-2018, 10:50 AM
Any Ctc to share for massages??

Weirdy
11-03-2018, 12:58 PM
lately, I stumbled upon many masseurs. some offer 100 for massage & hjs for an hour, some offer 150 massage & bj, some offer 2 shots for 150, unsure which one to go, but one big win for me was I was able to get a below rate massage by prcs but not offer that kind of things, which was below 50; terriffic;

Share thanks

winstoniala
16-03-2018, 02:09 PM
Any contacts to share? Currently in temburong or gedong area

roronoazoro
17-03-2018, 04:38 PM
contact bro thanks

Aripel
17-04-2018, 02:43 PM
Hi bros, any ctc in Brunei?

AzEdane
28-04-2018, 03:32 AM
Hi bros, any ctc in Brunei?

I have contact in Brunei. PM me.

batangbasar
27-05-2018, 01:36 AM
Hi bros..recently the “girls” in wechat are no where to be found. Are they leaving already?

ellipsis
03-06-2018, 10:29 AM
Guessing they went back or got set up at PMB servicing the Chinese population there

batangbasar
07-06-2018, 08:51 AM
Hi bros...its been quite dry this month, but still manage to get a Vietnamese. Figure wise just okay, slim type. During in need, almost anything go right haha but better than those so claimed chubby ones where in fact they r fat!

Monza999
27-06-2018, 08:21 AM
Hi bros..recently the “girls” in wechat are no where to be found. Are they leaving already?

now have many undercovers bro.. a friend of mine got caught. better be safe than sorry.

Gabsen
28-07-2018, 09:56 PM
Can anyone pm me to trade PRC contacts?

Gabsen
01-08-2018, 10:26 AM
hey man can you share the MP or the girls you had? PM me thanks in advance!

brotherlim
02-08-2018, 06:35 PM
any bros got any locations/ctc to share around The Mall area? thx in adv!

jchew
03-08-2018, 07:48 PM
Any bro got any locations or ctc to share around Times Square shopping mall? Please PM me if u have any. Thanks

batangbasar
04-08-2018, 12:12 AM
Lol. Luckily I am prudent in making further actions. I am currently not down with any of shits in wechat especially the rapid growing of Vietnamese/Thailand which they proclaimed to be. I knew it is a trap awaits to those who are putting their temptations above their brains. The second I made some conversations with them, I could tell they're not genuine from their texts and the places they claimed to be allocated. Gotta be cautios and just be grateful on what I have at the mean time rather than throwing your temptations on something you have less known of.

Thanks for d info bro. I was also suspicious of d same pic they used on diff accnt

FerraFerra
07-08-2018, 12:21 AM
Can anyone share any info about any girls in the bandar area? Thanks!

sourpiss8891
08-08-2018, 09:47 AM
Can share mp contacts in brunei?

Gabsen
09-08-2018, 11:55 PM
How do you guys get contacts in Brunei? I don't know where to start!

yonggangbn
10-08-2018, 03:06 PM
Hello, mind to share any contacts? Tq.

jchew
12-08-2018, 04:27 PM
I think too dry in Brunei.
The contact here also abit weird. Want you to bank in half the money first. No logic.

Sportback
14-08-2018, 10:23 AM
after probably two months of not hooking up, just had my first bang of this month because the last time I had it was few days before Ramadhan but unfortunately didnt expect that it would be last time with that ate (pinay) seeing that her place is seemed to be burned down & automatically lose contact with her. But God on my side today, reunited with my favorite ate once again after two years of not meeting her. didnt expect that she got better after these years. had with her alsmost half an hour approved by herself which I deemed to be a big compliment to me since I done it naturally & one of my biggest achievement unlocked as well. Never forgot that the first time I met her when she instructed me to do different positions in my bed. This time its different, it was even great. Tried many positions. the only failed position I did was the "bekipak" position as I preconceived she was light though she was skinny as I do but in fact she's a bit heavy. All in all, she has done great from all aspects. satisfied her great art of bed. we had a great conversation as well today. I listened her story and observed she has great attitudes in comparison to other bitches I had before. The bitches I had before didnt make any commitment to instruct any exciting position, the only position is the "dead fish" position which is generically boring as fuck.

The spill the beans out of my chest, there were actually many alternatives I could select to but I chose this ate that I considered as my favorite one. The alternatives include pinay that is closer to my place but physically her body is not attractive & not negotiable, then there this Indon that offers a lower price that I considered as good aslo but multiple moneyshots can done, and lastly massage parlor that I recently found. So due to opportunity costs evaluations, I gotta choose one, so history has made.

p/s: from the conversations I had with my ate today, she told me that armies could not stand any "ice cream" and they hastenly spill their moneyshots. Other that that, two to three times of penetrations they also spill the spunks, not even 10 minutes she mentioned. which incredibly didnt expect the truth of that. badan sado konon, but as soon as in the bed, the gun doesnt even work very well. poor sons.

awesome FR as always brada. keep the thread more exciting to read, not just asking for contact.

jchew
14-08-2018, 03:37 PM
awesome FR as always brada. keep the thread more exciting to read, not just asking for contact.

Haha. If that is no contact, where got people try out. If no people to try out, then there is no FR.:cool:

Sportback
17-08-2018, 11:12 AM
Haha. If that is no contact, where got people try out. If no people to try out, then there is no FR.:cool:

ngamm brada. you know lah nowadays banyak pretender aka spy. so our source jadi takut tia. now pun makin banyak user here, dont know which one is real. gotta laylow. i also dry no FR since.. sob sob.

omoo33
17-08-2018, 03:02 PM
anyone fuck shemale/gay before?

OnlyLiveOnce
04-09-2018, 03:40 PM
found an Indon milf who yet I will meet her one day. will provide the review here as soon as I get on her. Negotiated with her & the price is pretty good. Even she downed with the price I offered. The catch is I can cum many times I want. Even wearing a condom/condoms is optional which is pretty awesome. Damn been a while since I had my ate last
time. will prey another one. stay tuned brah.

Wow, optional condom is like going into a battlefield without an armour.

jhjby
04-09-2018, 07:21 PM
found an Indon milf who yet I will meet her one day. will provide the review here as soon as I get on her. Negotiated with her & the price is pretty good. Even she downed with the price I offered. The catch is I can cum many times I want. Even wearing a condom/condoms is optional which is pretty awesome. Damn been a while since I had my ate last time. will prey another one. stay tuned brah.

We'll wait for the FR bro and if can. Share contact ;)

fame19877
16-09-2018, 02:47 PM
Wow bro, hope you dont mind share contact.

ellipsis
18-09-2018, 12:23 AM
found an Indon milf who yet I will meet her one day. will provide the review here as soon as I get on her. Negotiated with her & the price is pretty good. Even she downed with the price I offered. The catch is I can cum many times I want. Even wearing a condom/condoms is optional which is pretty awesome. Damn been a while since I had my ate last time. will prey another one. stay tuned brah.

Always wear protection. Thinking with your big head will save the small one

batangbasar
21-09-2018, 04:15 PM
I think too dry in Brunei.
The contact here also abit weird. Want you to bank in half the money first. No logic.

Dont get scam

sourpiss8891
01-10-2018, 06:24 PM
im at brunei now.. dry af.. -.-

nicewolf
05-10-2018, 01:48 PM
Im willing to share my contacts in exchange for yours. PM if interested.

arav
07-10-2018, 03:39 PM
Hi Bros, i am new to brunei, can some one share me the good massage centres , Thanks

siakao
08-10-2018, 02:03 PM
2018 is the most dry fuck year.. the wind is very tight.. here catch there catch etc.. if u realise there is a decrease numbers of PRC but increase of Viets.. lolx.. personally i dnt very into Viets (most dead fish, boring asf)..

PRC can be fun but often too much also boring.. haiz

LOCAL is the best yet hard to find like a diamond, correct me if u dnt agree.. lolx

*psst.. any source for local ?(chubby also okay) as long its female NOT fuckin SHMALE.. haha.. lolx

Reconciliation
16-10-2018, 08:36 PM
Hi bros, going to Brunei for a business trip. Heard there isn't much here but if anyone have any real contact. Let me know. Help a bro out haha

crypster
17-10-2018, 10:38 AM
Hi bros, going to Brunei for a business trip. Heard there isn't much here but if anyone have any real contact. Let me know. Help a bro out haha

rent a car and head to Miri. Problem solved.

ellipsis
18-10-2018, 12:08 AM
Holy crap, someone with more than one post is here.:D

monev
23-10-2018, 11:08 AM
Anyone have any viet China pinay or local contacts in brunei to share?

jizzinpants
08-11-2018, 01:24 AM
Ok, I do not really post on this forum much but I really need to know this.

Where are good places for couples to let the "passion" out other than book hotel rooms, seriously?

batangbasar
08-01-2019, 10:42 PM
Hi guys.. got this viet offering. Slim but not really that good experience. She went by d name chenlly. She’s d rushing type. If anyone want to exchange, hola me.

MartinGG
08-01-2019, 11:10 PM
Brunei is dangerous place for cheongster .

manilaboy2007
09-01-2019, 12:21 PM
Better to save your money and sperm to take a short boat ride to Labuan. Many pinay chicks and cheap beers there.

manilaboy2007
10-01-2019, 12:50 PM
why so far bro when the elephant is in the room? you just need some times to get through the agonies you have to encounter.

Issue is there is no point ruining your career or life for some encounters like this in Brunei.

counchpotato
11-01-2019, 01:08 PM
Book a flight to manils on 1 May to 6 May via SIA ladt month promotion 264 per person 2 to go.

Kindly advice any Airbnb near the hapoening area.
4 person

And also advice happening areas
Lasy year a filipino bought us to GENIE really enjoy.
Als might be visiting Angeles city for 2 days. We have s driver also a filipnos friend but he is not familiar

Anway will slowly read the padr report beforevtravelling.

Cheers

batangbasar
12-01-2019, 10:31 PM
Just got back from miri...easy meal 😂

crypster
25-01-2019, 10:33 AM
Better to save your money and sperm to take a short boat ride to Labuan. Many pinay chicks and cheap beers there.

bro can advise how much it cost to boat ride. can we drive there also what is the last boat back? Will it be nearer than Miri?

Always go to miri very far to drive tired

manilaboy2007
25-01-2019, 12:25 PM
bro can advise how much it cost to boat ride. can we drive there also what is the last boat back? Will it be nearer than Miri?

I have no idea really.. I either fly straight to Labuan for work or I go Brunei. If I am in brunei, I be a good boy. From what I know u take boat from Serasa terminal to Labuan.

ellipsis
27-01-2019, 11:40 PM

Shuttle Hope departs Muara at 9am and 4pm. Departure times from Labuan are 11am and 6pm.

One way cost is $55 for a small sedan can plus $3 tax and Rm120 from Labuan.

Unfortunately had to ditch my pinay fb because she asked to 'borrow' $3000

So i'll be heading to Miri soon unless i can find a replacement

looking4gudtime
03-03-2019, 03:41 AM
help a bro out guys. pm me girl contacts please

craving for lobang haha been a while havent had one 😂

preferable local first. Filipino second on the list, and viets afterwards lol

looking4gudtime
03-03-2019, 03:54 AM
any wechat girl id? pm me please

Hidingass
11-03-2019, 06:53 PM
Any bro have lobangs? Please help a bro out and pm me!

yeepi
05-04-2019, 12:45 PM
Brunei really no fun at all? Or is there any recommendations for massage with happy ending?

nitecrawllerr
05-04-2019, 09:45 PM
Any bro have lobangs? Please help a bro out and pm me!

U bely brave. Still want lobang.:rolleyes: If no business tere...give it a miss lah

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/sharia-law-plunges-brunei-gay-community-into-fear

ellipsis
17-05-2019, 02:56 PM
what's up with the leaked video in Aman Hills Cinema?

Heard about it on reddit. Supposedly can't see any details, but the people weren't caught and a couple of staff were fired for releasing the video to public.

LuckyDude9119
21-05-2019, 05:17 PM
Hi bros , I have got some contacts to exchange. PM me for more info

walker526
12-06-2019, 10:48 PM
I have 2 viets contact, all F job. Pm me to trade..

sinner11
20-06-2019, 07:57 PM
I have contact to trade, private me your wc id if you have other to trade

batangbasar
23-06-2019, 12:11 AM
Last night my mind was fucked up. Contacted my Pinay but she could not welcome me at that night, so I looked down for another. Had some conversations with this Indon milf whom I have contacted for a while, she was as well could not meet up with me with the excuse her boss was at her place. Then dug up the ground till I contacted this Chinese milf and decided to meet her. After many times of hangling with her, she came up with a good price with me since I was broken bastard. So I went to her place. Her place is quiet new for me. I walked upstair and met a lady with black. She welcomed me but I realized she did not look the same like in the photos she sent to me. So for validating purposes, I showed her the photos sent to me, she shook her head. I found she was not the Chinese milf but another escort with Vietnamese background. Since I could not find the Chinese milf, I tried to negotiate and take her number. Attempted to negotiate the price but she still rigidly prefer $100. So with disappointment I left the building with empty handed of pleasures. no fucking at all.

After a while, I decided to have some massage session instead. Tried to contact my masseur that I had before. She has moved to another, somewhere secluded at the same time proximate to my place. Talked to her but looking for her place was quiet hard. After nearly half an hour of searching, once again I left. What a night. I ended on my bed, hit the sack eventually.

They used fake photo to attract customer. What a shame. One time i was sent a photo of a chinese woman. Turn out its a vietnamese. Whats worse, her f job so fucked up..

ellipsis
28-06-2019, 01:30 PM
Just saw the BB from a couple days ago. Two viets and pimp arrested. Same ones you saw at the mall i guess?

adamfish
28-06-2019, 06:11 PM
hi bro, going Brunei for a business trip any contact for massage center ( with or without service) also can, if any FL contact also appreciated>>>:):)

laylay
30-06-2019, 10:07 AM
Hi bros any recommendations on massage currently at Brunei and there is nothing much to do. Hope any bro can share contacts for massage with or without extra is ok
thanks

DTLC
15-08-2019, 01:36 AM
Hi, anyone has any recommendation to massage with service in Brunei? Wechat escort can do also.. pls send me the contact. Thanks in advance.

Xyberduke
06-09-2019, 10:32 PM
Nothing useful.

Never been there and will never go there. Just happened to see this thread. My ML was previously at Brunei earning extra through WeChat, discover, agree on price and straight to your room. Extra because she works underground massage for a boss but not earning enough. Claims lots of underground activities there, due to too much restrictions. So only serve reg. WeChat give better business especially the Chinese businessmen staying at hotels. Summarised our conversation during massage.

True? Sounds exciting like bonking secretly in the forbidden city... and may just trigger some holiday impulses, hehee

Kyosuke
13-09-2019, 04:23 PM
just got home. the story for today is I had another filipina. but this time was not a milf but a younger one. damn. the damage was agreement of mutual respects and understadings in each other's needs. haha. kept exploring and you would find it.
Pm contact pls

unknowzzz
16-09-2019, 08:47 PM
i have some wechat contact here. anyone interested exchange??

Kyosuke
17-09-2019, 10:04 PM
i have some wechat contact here. anyone interested exchange??

Pm contact pls

unknowzzz
19-09-2019, 08:05 PM
exchange id if you have

siakao
22-10-2019, 02:09 PM
kindly pm for the indon milk.. tq~

Sjam
25-10-2019, 07:30 PM
after a long haul of waiting, I got a green light from this Indon milf. She offered me that I could meet her later if I would like to. the question is if its costless, no money involved I would buy it without any doubt because from my personal observations she is alone and all her families went homeland already. So she obviouly needs to pamper with. the costs of waiting and negotiating consist of a sequence of patiences, preseverances and paraphernalia of anonymous costs.

Bro. Can share me indon milf?

seaviewA3
02-11-2019, 11:21 PM
Hi, anyone can PM me contacts or places to go in Brunei for hanky panky?

lalaland11
18-11-2019, 04:53 PM
able to swap contacts, only looking for indo and filipinas. pm is key

looking4gudtime
18-12-2019, 08:33 AM
Because of my failed attempt to visit a newly founded filipina milf last night, I just went to the previous pinay milf I shared her story before.

dude, do you have the contact? share it to me please? i wanna try pinoy

looking4gudtime
01-01-2020, 02:15 AM
Got a china chick.

Shoik :)

Those interested can pm me.

pm me the contact bro.

looking4gudtime
01-01-2020, 02:17 AM
Hi all sorry need to protect playground.

Those who message me.

Please indicate intro.

Nationality/Race/Age

Sorry but we need to do it to protect and enjoy. Thanks.

hi bro? can share me contact. im bruneian, malay, 28. looking for girls. pinoy if have.

looking4gudtime
01-01-2020, 02:18 AM
I got a contact for Pinoy who is currently stay in Gadong now. Please exchange with me some contacts. TQ

pm me bro. will share contact as well

looking4gudtime
01-01-2020, 02:28 AM
Bnd70 per shot. Vietnamese. Who wanna exchange?

let me know whats the account name

Badplaybaby
03-01-2020, 01:36 PM
after probably two months of not hooking up, just had my first bang of this month because the last time I had it was few days before Ramadhan.
Bro, is the ate place somewhere in Delima? The place you describe sounds familiar. I went there a couple of times previously, the place is quite dark. I save her number previously under a friends name and now I cant remember which one is hers. Lol... i go only for bj but she would always ask to fuck her. And she charges $60, saying that the room is not hers and she need to pay her friend.

looking4gudtime
04-01-2020, 05:28 AM
Bro, is the ate place somewhere in Delima? The place you describe sounds familiar. I went there a couple of times previously, the place is quite dark. I save her number previously under a friends name and now I cant remember which one is hers. Lol... i go only for bj but she would always ask to fuck her. And she charges $60, saying that the room is not hers and she need to pay her friend.

hey bro? can i have the contact no. as well? wud love to try out too :)

lalaland11
04-01-2020, 05:35 PM
I met a filipina at gadong area around November. She actually found me on wechat and we fucked in a dark room, but then i recently lost her contact haha 🤣

looking4gudtime
05-01-2020, 08:21 AM
which area specifically in Gadong?

Bangbro123
08-01-2020, 08:08 PM
Hi guys, a place near tungku link (airplane landing area) has close down any idea where it moves too? If you know what I mean. It's been months I didn't when there. Pm me if you guys know. Thanks

Badplaybaby
08-01-2020, 08:24 PM
haha. $60 for bj? you got ripped off bro. you could do better than that. I mentioned different circumstances though not similar place.

$60 was for a fj but its hard to get bj around from a filipina. No choice, paid fj price for a bj.

In one of your post, you mentioned about the place you went to previously went and when you went back, it appears that the place was burnt down. I thought it was the same place as I went before.

Badplaybaby
08-01-2020, 08:36 PM
hey bro? can i have the contact no. as well? wud love to try out too :)

PM me bro. I got two numbers under the same name for safety reasons. One is a bloke while the other is the pinay. Not sure if she is still around or not tho. U can try

looking4gudtime
08-01-2020, 09:33 PM
PM me bro. I got two numbers under the same name for safety reasons. One is a bloke while the other is the pinay. Not sure if she is still around or not tho. U can try

already PM-ed bro

Lexida
16-01-2020, 02:12 PM
been back in the scene for awhile now, keen to try some contacts from fellow bros here. am specf using wechat only.

pm me for trades :):)

looking4gudtime
19-01-2020, 08:49 AM
Hey bros. can anyone share any pinoy contacts? I’d love to try one

looking4gudtime
20-01-2020, 12:21 PM
thought you already been given somebody back then.

and you havent given your share dude. I dm you quite a number of time

nicewolf
20-01-2020, 02:51 PM
Hi Everyone, I frequent a spa offering special massage and would like to try new places. PM if interested to exchange.

maceyoyo
06-02-2020, 03:54 PM
Hi Everyone, I frequent a spa offering special massage and would like to try new places. PM if interested to exchange.

Could you PM me what spa is that? I'd love to try

roronoazoro
13-02-2020, 07:51 PM
Hai guys, anyone can share contacts? Will give a lil commission for your help

puzzfunky
20-02-2020, 03:52 PM
hi, can you pls pm me the spa? thanks bro!

Massagelover82
20-02-2020, 09:31 PM
Can PM contacts..thanks...going to Brunei soon...

Sjam
20-02-2020, 10:11 PM
hi, can you pls pm me the spa? thanks bro!

Can share the contact?

Sjam
21-02-2020, 05:40 PM

Can share bro?

Lexida
24-02-2020, 08:54 AM
anyone who wants to trade, feel free to inbox me your wechat id. will link up soon

batangbasar
26-02-2020, 01:02 PM
Its been a while since the last one esp with d virus going around. Anyway hooked up with this pinoy that i met in bandar on sunday (u know where they are)..she was alone so i talked to her. We minggle a bit and soon got her to come with me to nearby hotel 😉..its more of a one time thing since she never wanted to give me her phone no.. like most pinoy, they dont do bj but her gf experience is thumbs up.. will hunt again as there r always new faces around to choose 😉

crypster
28-02-2020, 05:42 PM
Its been a while since the last one esp with d virus going around. Anyway hooked up with this pinoy that i met in bandar on sunday (u know where they are)..she was alone so i talked to her. We minggle a bit and soon got her to come with me to nearby hotel 😉..its more of a one time thing since she never wanted to give me her phone no.. like most pinoy, they dont do bj but her gf experience is thumbs up.. will hunt again as there r always new faces around to choose 😉

Where? Can point direction?

biker24
01-03-2020, 02:38 AM
a lot in gadong can try there

looking4gudtime
01-03-2020, 08:51 PM
can anyone point the direction of where to get pinoy here in bandar or gadong? what time they usually come out. still in the journey to get some good pinoy love here

jhjby
03-03-2020, 05:50 PM
can anyone point the direction of where to get pinoy here in bandar or gadong? what time they usually come out. still in the journey to get some good pinoy love here

Hahaha same here bro. But im looking for bj ladies who can cim. My old indon contact no more... she likes cim and wont stop till you dry... i miss that hahaha

batangbasar
04-03-2020, 11:57 AM
So im in miri at d moment. Got this massage parlour but most are from china. Seriously with d virus going around, not into chinese 😅...

batangbasar
04-03-2020, 11:58 AM

They r basically around Bandar area on Sunday...bandar as a whole is tgeir hang out area on Sunday (their off day). Its basically like thier Lucky Plaza in singapore.

MrMojoRisin
04-03-2020, 07:09 PM
I have a contact for a Bapa Ayam for Vietnamese girls here in Brunei. But on wechat. Lemme know if wanna trade contacts, Thxxx

MrMojoRisin
04-03-2020, 07:13 PM
Hello. I have a wechat ID on some vietnamese girls. Wanna trade?

MrMojoRisin
04-03-2020, 07:19 PM
A spa in brunei? Which area tu?

looking4gudtime
04-03-2020, 09:43 PM
They r basically around Bandar area on Sunday...bandar as a whole is tgeir hang out area on Sunday (their off day). Its basically like thier Lucky Plaza in singapore.

so whats the best time to hunt during sundays? and where do you suggest first? do private dm me bro

looking4gudtime
09-03-2020, 05:24 PM
Yesterday, on Sunday, the first time I had my first foursome. It was actually unexpected as I got contacted by my ate (whom I met the first time last mont after many years of contacting through social media platform). She eagerly persuaded me to hang out with her. To my surprise I didnt expect that she would tag along with other two friends, one of whom was very flirty and I like her personality. We went to several places to lower down their stresses because they had a load of works done before. Afterwards, we continued to go to a place I familiar with and had fun with them three there. Each of them knew what their doings since they have that experiences of MILFs. LMFAO. But it didnt last long as they had to return their respective places before six. Therefore I had to get it done with them in a rush fashion. Anyway, one of them said to me that we should this a routine of once in a month as they got only limited break from their works. That is something I would refuse to decline to be honest. Cannot wait for the next occasions. I would like to beat Pawi's vibes of getting chicks. I would succumb to his success though.

so when are you going to share contacts dude? you asked for trade, but you didnt gave yours in return

siakao
20-03-2020, 03:13 PM
so when are you going to share contacts dude? you asked for trade, but you didnt gave yours in return

SUCH A DISGRACEFUL lol

**Mouth talk, dick fun**

unknowzzz
24-04-2020, 12:45 AM
Anyone wanna change contact? I have few

Yakopxainaly7
17-05-2020, 02:52 AM

Hi..mind share the contacts?

Yakopxainaly7
17-05-2020, 03:15 AM

Can share bro?

Crazee37
01-06-2020, 10:33 AM
Add me up for exchange o wechat. Crazee37

CoMan
01-06-2020, 11:20 AM
No lockdown in Brunei? Can still choing ?

Lexida
08-06-2020, 11:09 AM
pm me for exchange :) for anyone interested

curiousdurian12
21-06-2020, 08:02 PM
Hey guys, just stumbled on this website..
Anyone got contacts? Pref massage, indon or pinoy.
25 Chinese M here ty.

Weirdy
22-06-2020, 07:38 AM
what’s up. What you got?

looking4gudtime
09-08-2020, 09:04 AM
yet, u havent share or exchange contacts since the other day u want to exchange but didnt give your meats after you got ours

searchingbru
10-08-2020, 05:07 PM
hi all, just getting back into the cheong scene here after being based abroad. any good news lately?

maceyoyo
11-08-2020, 05:28 PM
Anyone got any contacts can PM me? Willing to pay for contacts, been so damn dry

Fess
15-08-2020, 07:15 PM
Pm me any contact. It so dry now

Fess
15-08-2020, 07:19 PM
Anyone got any contacts can PM me? Willing to pay for contacts, been so damn dry

Can anyone PM any contact in bruland?

looking4gudtime
26-08-2020, 01:57 PM
I am not buying your vietnamese exchanges dude. they are just a path of getting ambushed. and I didnt seek it for them though, you provided to them without I am asking for it. I didnt make any muscle to obtain for them. I am not too desperate for your inferior contacts though. your contacts just bring someone here into trouble by any chance. that is the reason I reluctantly refused to seal the deal. I am not that "infant" that you could fool easily. I have to be prudent in making an action.

look for them outside there. dont be a couch potato though. be a real dude. be frank, be authentic, dont put others into trouble. do not exhange inferiors for good ones for the sake of your own good. that is totally GREED.

wow..what a keyboard warrior..

Lexida
19-09-2020, 10:52 AM
multiple contacts up for swap - massage ladies with special/short time ladies/etc

inbox me

leavenotraces
20-09-2020, 09:49 AM
multiple contacts up for swap - massage ladies with special/short time ladies/etc

inbox me

Inbox please

siakao
21-09-2020, 10:27 AM
marah sini marah sana , what a bunch of SOHAI people around ~~ lolx

SharShudy
23-09-2020, 08:29 AM
i'm kinda new here and im looking for help on maybe how to find places or get contacts.. anyone willing to help.. i've been in KL for a while so those are all the contacts that I have.

meteorock88
08-10-2020, 03:43 AM

inbox me
Hi.. mind sharing some contacts? Sorry i dont have any contacts to swap as i am dry and also seeking some actions.

meteorock88
08-10-2020, 03:46 AM
Hi bro's.. mind sharing some contacts? 33 M here. Prefer massage/special/indon/pinoy.

leviathan27
17-11-2020, 07:05 PM
Hi bros, anyone have any contacts to share or point to any direction

Thank you

llamalover
18-12-2020, 11:17 AM

inbox me

Dropped you an inbox

bolyrt
21-12-2020, 12:20 AM

inbox me

Bro, dont mind sharing/inbox me the contacts? Looking for happy december ending lol

Lexida
28-12-2020, 06:49 PM
happy holidays!

maxii1984
08-01-2021, 12:41 PM
Any contacts in gadong area?

Ohmymy
18-01-2021, 11:26 AM
Inbox please

Inbox me pls

Ohmymy
18-01-2021, 03:35 PM
contacts up with conditions

I am interested in ur contact

batangbasar
01-02-2021, 09:38 PM
Its been a while since i’ve posted here. Ever since covid-19 it sure is quiet here. No or very little chinese, vietnamese and others offering... ao after nearly a year without any contact, i finally land on this local. Its not easy to get local tho but she one damn fine MILF. Myb some of u know her or have been with her. Her location in Mentiri area. Got her contact from a friend. Her motto, to give the most pleasurable experience and she doesn't disappoint. She does everything u want except anal haha...if any of u been with her before, share ur experience. So far i give her 8/10 for her service.

Razzy
02-02-2021, 11:21 PM
Hi. I am interested and pm me for the contact if you don't mind.

Fifa15player
03-02-2021, 09:21 PM
Its been a while since i’ve posted here. Ever since covid-19 it sure is quiet here. No or very little chinese, vietnamese and others offering... ao after nearly a year without any contact, i finally land on this local. Its not easy to get local tho but she one damn fine MILF. Myb some of u know her or have been with her. Her location in Mentiri area. Got her contact from a friend. Her motto, to give the most pleasurable experience and she doesn't disappoint. She does everything u want except anal haha...if any of u been with her before, share ur experience. So far i give her 8/10 for her service.

Hey bro Im interested if you dont my sharing please. Ive been stuck here since covid 🙏🏻, 22M

Just started to see this website btw..

Fifa15player
03-02-2021, 09:59 PM
Hey all, dont have much to offer for contact swaps.. but i know a website to have video calls with euro girls $1/min, if anybody want to swap that with any contacts. Thanks 🙏🏻

milfs33k3r
04-02-2021, 04:36 AM
went to a place where I am conveyed to go and I got laid tonight. went there around 1 am but started the action only maybe half three am because the milf was busy playing with her online gambling game. managed to hold for 15 minutes I think from bj until she shifted on top of me and busted ultimately. but there was catch I almost got caught by a stranger but I managed to outrun the dude although its been years I didnt do my cardio. I was out of breathe for a second but the important thing is I did not get caught. that's the risk an adventurer encounters and would counter if possible. but drove safely home afterwards.

initially I was spectic about her also since she asked me to bank in her payment through cdm which I would not be regularly doing but I trust the G-O-D. I didnt cry baby like most of others do and at the end it turned out to be okay. it is just you need to breathe in and breathe out. that's all. take it slowly and you'll good to go. always remember risks are inevitable and will always be. just embraced those shits and moved on. should be okay unless you are a wimp la or a virgin.

Kyosuke
06-02-2021, 08:34 AM

Mind inbox me the contact please?

w4ckofl4cko
12-02-2021, 02:49 AM
Mind sharing the contact?

w4ckofl4cko
12-02-2021, 02:51 AM
Anyone has any contacts?

w4ckofl4cko
12-02-2021, 02:52 AM
Anyone has any contacts?

w4ckofl4cko
12-02-2021, 03:00 AM

Hi, im new here. Do u mind sharing the contact pls?

jackwi8
12-02-2021, 11:51 AM
bro can u send her contact pls?

jackwi8
12-02-2021, 12:09 PM
where bro? pls let know im new here

jackwi8
12-02-2021, 01:32 PM
Mind inbox me the contact please?
share contact please

jackwi8
12-02-2021, 08:28 PM
yo bro pm me the contact. im new here

ric12345
17-02-2021, 07:03 PM

inbox me

Hello, mind to share?

ric12345
18-02-2021, 10:08 AM
pm me for exchange :) for anyone interested

Hello, mind sharing? I dun have any to share though 🙏

ric12345
18-02-2021, 10:13 AM
yet, u havent share or exchange contacts since the other day u want to exchange but didnt give your meats after you got ours

Hello bro, mind to share any contact? Sorry dont have any to share. Tq

HajimeShin
19-02-2021, 10:28 PM
Mind share?

DDDman
20-02-2021, 12:29 AM

can help a brother out with a contact?

As22
20-02-2021, 04:38 AM
Im new here, anyone got contact?

milfs33k3r
21-02-2021, 08:00 AM
seems suspicious

mck01
24-02-2021, 04:47 PM
Recently moved back to brunei. How "happening" is brunei now?

milfs33k3r
28-02-2021, 01:45 AM
you gotta be on your feet to seek and gather some information. sacrifice your time and incur some costs to get them. create and build some relationship to bridge the gap of unknown to knowing.

bungkarno
28-02-2021, 08:44 AM
hello there,

do anyone have any Indon contact to share?

mck01
01-03-2021, 03:01 PM
Any suggestions on where would be a good place to start looking around?

Lexida
01-03-2021, 07:03 PM
multiple contacts up for trade, private me your telegram or wechat

edit: nice try bro bungkarno with the fake photos and fake contacts numbers.

milfs33k3r
02-03-2021, 12:34 AM
hello there,

do anyone have any Indon contact to share?

pm me and I will enlighten you

bungkarno
02-03-2021, 11:39 AM
word of advices. do not fall into Lexida words. he is one dishonest son of a bitch. he would not keep his words. just got tricked but I could sense his dishonesty by retaliating and giving him a contact that should not be given.

Lexida
03-03-2021, 09:07 AM
it is okay bro. it is common to be screwed seeing you're still new here. at least it is a lesson to you and now you are able to reconsider the trajectory of your dealing next time.

truer words have never been spoken. its so easy to spot outright liars when they just send you stock photos of pinays and indons that can are obviously fake. only trust contacts trading when they have been on here for a significant amount of time else you'd have to do your own screenings :D

Hurricane88
03-03-2021, 09:51 AM
plenty of newbies/clones here seeking free contacts...if I am you will not trust anyone here...look at this thread nothing useful shared...and yet you can trust anyone to trade contacts...:)

mod could have delete many useless post here...but all these useless posts will surface again after weeks or months...:)

if you do not spend time and money to hunt nobody will bother to feed you...:)

milfs33k3r
05-03-2021, 05:44 AM
the politics of words

abbottu
06-03-2021, 07:15 PM
the politics of words

Words are more lethal than sticks and batons :D

m0cha
07-04-2021, 04:49 AM
hi

any kind of holes available especially Indonesians/Philippines would do?

m0cha
08-04-2021, 01:18 AM
seems like a dead thread. could discern the smell of non-living being.

Rotinobawang
08-04-2021, 01:26 AM
Hey bros got some contacts local chinese to share if anyone very dry during these covid times just pm me.
Good service willing to do almost anything (even anal,cim etc).

Rotinobawang
08-04-2021, 01:39 AM
Hey bros I got some contacts local chinese late 20s/early 30s to share with any bros who dry.
I won't say very good service but they are willing to do anything like anal, cim. Any bros who want just pm me.

m0cha
09-04-2021, 12:54 AM
Hey bros I got some contacts local chinese late 20s/early 30s to share with any bros who dry.
I won't say very good service but they are willing to do anything like anal, cim. Any bros who want just pm me.

are you sure? not against the will of the subject?

HajimeShin
10-04-2021, 07:50 PM
Pm me brunei contact bro

jacknjill890
11-04-2021, 03:08 PM
rotinobawang can pm your contact coz ur inbox full.or any phillipine to share

Rotinobawang
12-04-2021, 03:09 PM
Pm me brunei contact bro

Already bro

jacknjill890
12-04-2021, 09:16 PM
Rotinobawang wow do you give fake number bro??.i txt them but they say it was fake

Rotinobawang
12-04-2021, 09:26 PM
Rotinobawang wow do you give fake number bro??.i txt them but they say it was fake

I didnt give any fake no. I replied your pm I have a hard time believing this but maybe they changed num

jacknjill890
12-04-2021, 09:45 PM
Rotinonawang can u delete ur inbox wanna ask u something

Rotinobawang
12-04-2021, 10:16 PM
Rotinonawang can u delete ur inbox wanna ask u something

I did bro ive replied all your pms also

Rotinobawang
12-04-2021, 10:18 PM

I didnt give fake number im sorry if i gave thw wrong number I replied your pm

knightmare
14-04-2021, 12:23 PM

Pm me contact bro

unknowzzz
14-04-2021, 03:05 PM
bro wrong number? she say she is not the person lol

Hurricane88
14-04-2021, 03:19 PM
bro wrong number? she say she is not the person lol

Since you ask for freebies...he gave you any contact...pls move on...never trust any freebies....:)

plenty of newbies/clones here seeking free contacts...if I am you will not trust anyone here...look at this thread nothing useful shared...and yet you can trust anyone to trade contacts...:)

mod could have delete many useless post here...but all these useless posts will surface again after weeks or months...:)

if you do not spend time and money to hunt nobody will bother to feed you...:)

jacknjill890
14-04-2021, 03:59 PM
Hello everyone

the3y3
17-04-2021, 11:18 PM
how ridiculuous to see some are.

a steak is grilled and cooked and put into a plate, it is then served to the customer. then expected others to slice the steak for them. what's next? waiting for the steak to be fed into the mouth. ridiculous to say the least.

jacknjill890
18-04-2021, 06:23 PM
Pm me for perisique contact for free

the3y3
25-04-2021, 07:08 PM
bragged excessively with words of worth nothing

c0ac29b7
30-04-2021, 12:23 AM
worst moment of my life. I provided contacts to this dude and then I have to involve virtually in bridging their meet with my contacts. this dude keeps mumbling and complaining about the contacts did not respond to him. but I helped him and received a confirmation from one of the contacts but he himself did not give any response at all to compensate what I have done to him. this will only jeopardize the whole situation as trust is not longer firmly held. did not receive any reward as well for bridging his meeting. probably he just cancelled the meeting in a last minute moment because he could not seal the deal with contacts provided. hilarious at a peak of Mount Everest right now.

1122334455ewew
01-05-2021, 04:25 PM
Looking for a female for a "massage"

rle212
04-05-2021, 03:19 PM
Hi. Could you pm the contact?

rle212
04-05-2021, 03:30 PM
I have 1 Filipina contact in Bandar for exchange. PM me for more info.

the3y3
05-05-2021, 10:01 PM
I have 1 Filipina contact in Bandar for exchange. PM me for more info.

dont tell me she live by a hotel in Bandar where her place one needs to go through woods to get into her actual place, guarded by a number of dogs & will be likely barked on by them if get nearer to her place?

or the one lives in a flat with her daughters opposite of a new building? but managed to hook her daughter up for free last two years without any fees involved. but hooking her mom up was very tough. BUT with good negotiation skills, one could pull it off by lowering the price by at least 25% I guess but as long as needs satisfied though. haha.

rle212
09-05-2021, 02:07 PM
No. It's in a flat near jubilee hotel.

bungkarno
09-05-2021, 07:38 PM
right on. must be adventurous then. hahaha.

rle212
09-05-2021, 09:47 PM
Just to clarify that the pinay does the service in a flat near Jubilee Hotel. $80 for the service. Anyone wanna swap contacts? :)

SharShudy
17-05-2021, 07:30 AM

can pm contact?

Edlee1309
24-05-2021, 01:13 PM
Hey bro. Can you pm me? It's been very dry ever since covid and nearby WeChat has also gone zero.

Edlee1309
24-05-2021, 01:19 PM
Hi. Could you pm the contact?
Hey bro. Pm me the contact. I can't find any plus WeChat nearby has been zero for the past few months.

Edlee1309
24-05-2021, 01:25 PM
Rle212 bro. Can you pm me the contact.? Its been very dry with zero nearby WeChat for the past few.mmonths

Bc2018
31-05-2021, 04:23 PM
Just to clarify that the pinay does the service in a flat near Jubilee Hotel. $80 for the service. Anyone wanna swap contacts? :)

Hello, are you able to share contacts? Thanks

Bc2018
31-05-2021, 04:25 PM
Anyone interested in sharing contacts?

Bc2018
31-05-2021, 04:27 PM
Hey all, pm me to discuss contacts?

brockstar
18-06-2021, 08:36 PM
mind sharing contact

jhjby
23-06-2021, 09:58 AM
Can share local mentiri contact? Lets exchange.

1122334455ewew
26-07-2021, 06:38 PM
Any malay girl contact to share? I wanna try with hijab on.

Sjam
01-08-2021, 10:48 PM

Can share her contact?

Lexida
02-08-2021, 01:17 PM
Any malay girl contact to share? I wanna try with hijab on.

qxxxxxxxxxx2526 on telegram, girl with hijab.
fair warning, not a looker

plenty on telegram these days, if youre actively looking.. damage is around 100-120

{edited by mod}

Xercise
03-09-2021, 02:08 AM
I have one contact in wechat, Malay girl, anyone to share?

Xercise
03-09-2021, 01:27 PM

Hi, would like to swap pls

unknowzzz
01-11-2021, 09:35 PM
anyone have new contact?

unknowzzz
20-11-2021, 09:50 PM
hey guys border opening soon ahahaha. hopefully can have some fun soon xp

ChojiMaru
28-12-2021, 04:35 AM

Hey bro, can i get the contact please?

c0ac29b7
29-12-2021, 05:02 AM
I think they got ambushed bro hahaha

ChojiMaru
06-01-2022, 09:32 PM
anyone got any new contact?

Bangbro123
11-01-2022, 12:56 AM
Hello 2022, its been ages since i last step foot in. Seem like still active ah.... Nice nice.... Anyway i still manage to have a contact for massage, if anyone is interested can share. (cough cough place in chinese 眼-眼 if u know what i mean, some might know where it is.) oh by the way anyone still have my ID ladyfinder in your wechat help me reactivate. Thanks alot. I will sent the activation number when u pm me. I need at least 2.

Bangbro123
22-01-2022, 11:59 PM
Just managed to reply some messages. Let me knownif i miss anyone.

Bangbro123
23-01-2022, 12:00 AM
I still cant log in to my old account which i have more info in it. Ladyfinder. If anyone been friend with that account let me know. Need helpnto unlock the pendorabox.