PDA

View Full Version : Re: A young PRC gal call NanNan...:)

ddulim
05-04-2008, 11:48 AM
First of all, thanks bro jazzcraz for this contact. SMS "NanNan"up 2 days ago for a session in the morning.She reply me few minutes later, & we proceed to H81 in GL. First look at her was a pleasant girl with age 22.she is chatty in the bed,after we proceed to bathroom.
In the bathroom,she is very naughty,always like to tease my didi.she soap me all over & clean my didi claen,then suddenly she bend down,i tot she was picking up somethings,but to my surprise, her mouth already sucking my didi.i look a her,& she say,haha,i want to give you a surprise suck.
Her suction is very good with shower hotwater coming out from his mouth.Now, my hands is already rubbing his nipple.After awhile, i told her that i want to go to bed.
In the bed, she is very automatic, she will start to lick your nipple slowly to your didi,but she will around your didi head before she put it into her mouth.Good suction & i quicky turn her around to serve her.i slowly lick from her neck to her pink nipple,& my fringer inside her wet pussy.she have a soft moan,which i can feel that she is veri high,keeping asking me to pump her.
then she cap me, i slowly insert into her pussy,it hot inside lah & tight.
After 10 mins,my sperms have come in the cap...it was good bonk with her with different position.
She will help you to clean up & we proceed to wash up.
Surprisely,she ask me to lay down with her as her next appt is still 1 hour later.so, we lay down in the bed TCSS,but her hand still inside my didi...if i have time next session, i will sure request for another session....hehe:)

below is her static:

NAME: NanNan
face : 8/10
body : 8/10 (veri fair)
boobs : 32c-pink nipples( correct me if i m wrong, as i dun really expert in sizing of breast)
attitude :8/10
BJ : 8/10
FJ :8/10
She is chatty & friendly...
RTF: sure,if i have the time.

ddulim
21-04-2008, 03:47 PM
bro,
pls get the contact from TS ?

JordanKing
11-05-2008, 09:45 AM
PM me the contact Please ... Thanks ...

Nito_Lee
12-05-2008, 01:19 AM
Bro:), you forget to share the demage of this process, kind to share the contact & PM pls, tks:D

all4great2
12-05-2008, 01:23 AM
Why start a new thread to post your FR :confused: ... you should have just posted in the existing thread on NanNan.