PDA

View Full Version : Are plump girls more eager to please?

holomolo
09-08-2021, 07:36 PM
Just noticed this in various dating apps, they are more subservient. no wonder sometimes I see slim guys with plump girls. :D

NiceNClean
09-08-2021, 09:31 PM
It’s hard to generalise, but if you consider that plump is generally seen as less conventionally attractive than slim/sporty, then it’s easy to see how plump people – and not just women – in general would have less options and so be more accommodating. In my experience, the ones who have been the most eager to please have been the ones who feel a genuine connection with you. For example, I got acquainted with this Thai FL during her single stint in SG. Ended up chatting on IG, becoming friends, and getting invited to visit her for a week in TH, no strings attached. Ended up being the best unpaid sex I’ve ever had. We still keep in touch, but as friends.

layl
10-08-2021, 03:42 AM
i dont know what is exact meaning of it but oi think its YEs

unsung80
10-08-2021, 08:27 PM
Answer is pretty much yes from my experience. Not saying like over 89kg which i dun think most normal men here can handle with. Plump girls with big D boobs, plump girl who is direct horny, plump girl that is willingly to squat down in public to give blowjob... The most important is must have chemistry.

qissyalynne
10-08-2021, 09:28 PM
What about...

Are plump men more eager to please?

From personal experience, have encountered some really petty or ego plump men. NOT eager to please at all.

Some of them have really short penis as well. Not wealthy either...

No idea where their confidence come from!!

kyc2110
10-08-2021, 11:42 PM
What about...

From personal experience, have encountered some really petty or ego plump men. NOT eager to please at all.

They have a tummy to be proud of!:D

xxFTOxx
10-08-2021, 11:46 PM
In my experience a bit meatier girls can cow girl grind very well. Not a fan of up and down but more front and back. Skinnier girls can’t seem to do it as well as them

SGBJ2016
10-08-2021, 11:55 PM
“Plump women less desirable or attractive” - not correct universally. For example, in Arab countries plus size women are considered more attractive. Also different people have different tastes.

mangoes49
11-08-2021, 12:07 AM
Yup I think plump girls in SG are easier to bed. The low self-esteem might actually make them more eager to please and serve us men? Some are so desperate that they sadly fall for scams.

Werdna70
11-08-2021, 07:14 AM
When dealing with plus sized ladies, would need to up their self esteem, not to the extent of lying but usage of correct words would be very useful.
Most would typically ask what u like about them, there’s a few terms that we can replace as answers,
丰满的身材 = full blossom
骨大型的人 = big boned person
很有福气的脸型 = prosperous face
平均的部位 = proportionate
Above are just some words for bros to reference, may not work for all. Bottom line is treat them well they’ll reciprocate. Keep your distance if you are out to play, they may turn out to be real sticky.

mangoes49
11-08-2021, 07:33 AM
When dealing with plus sized ladies, would need to up their self esteem, not to the extent of lying but usage of correct words would be very useful.
Most would typically ask what u like about them, there’s a few terms that we can replace as answers,
丰满的身材 = full blossom
骨大型的人 = big boned person
平均的部位 = proportionate
Above are just some words for bros to reference, may not work for all. Bottom line is treat them well they’ll reciprocate. Keep your distance if you are out to play, they may turn out to be real sticky.

Spot on bro. I know some plus sized women are super sensitive and clingy. Haha

qissyalynne
11-08-2021, 12:17 PM
“Plump women less desirable or attractive” - not correct universally. For example, in Arab countries plus size women are considered more attractive. Also different people have different tastes.
your are right mister! don't forget the USA now. a proportion of the population view extreme hourglass, which is nature defying shape. extremely small waist, but extremely oversized butt as sexy..

SGBJ2016
11-08-2021, 12:24 PM
Yes, correct.
These are all perceptions of attractiveness that depends of country, race, culture and very importantly time. Often driven by celebrities as well. So women who may not be attractive to one segment of population are in fact more attractive to another segment. It’s all about finding the right person at the end of day.

your are right mister! don't forget the USA now. a proportion of the population view extreme hourglass, which is nature defying shape. extremely small waist, but extremely oversized butt as sexy..

cassanova
11-08-2021, 01:13 PM
Quite true lor. That x I knew a bbw in wechat when she blow me I just cim wo warnings her n she swallow my armies

Quite shiok

WinterMelonTree
12-08-2021, 12:51 AM
What about...

Damnnn! Petty, not wealthy, short penis and plump. If they are not yandao, can throw away immediately liao! Hahaha Did you still manage to do it with them?

willroyce
12-08-2021, 04:24 AM
Well as for me it depends on mood.. there are days I meet chicks from Tinder or Sbook or a Even plump FL"S to meet and doggy their juicy ass.. I feel that we dont need to discrimante any size.. we enjoy all.. Cheers!!

willroyce
12-08-2021, 04:26 AM
Answer is pretty much yes from my experience. Not saying like over 89kg which i dun think most normal men here can handle with. Plump girls with big D boobs, plump girl who is direct horny, plump girl that is willingly to squat down in public to give blowjob... The most important is must have chemistry.

much agreed sifu.. need the chemistry if no chemistry slim girls also not nice

willroyce
12-08-2021, 04:27 AM
Yes, correct.
These are all perceptions of attractiveness that depends of country, race, culture and very importantly time. Often driven by celebrities as well. So women who may not be attractive to one segment of population are in fact more attractive to another segment. It’s all about finding the right person at the end of day.

very true.. I met very sexy plump chinese and indian girls from sugarbook and 10/10 experience

willroyce
12-08-2021, 04:28 AM
Damnnn! Petty, not wealthy, short penis and plump. If they are not yandao, can throw away immediately liao! Hahaha Did you still manage to do it with them?

probably she got no self esteem and she also not wealthy haha

willroyce
12-08-2021, 04:28 AM
丰满的身材 = full blossom
骨大型的人 = big boned person
平均的部位 = proportionate

hahah very true!! upped u bro

Neoguri
12-08-2021, 08:32 AM

Totally agree with you.
Some people are ugly inside and outside....
And some are beautiful outside and inside. - Just observe and responds accordiningly.

My ex-mistress said she made a great mistake by thinking if she marries a man who is ugly, he has less options to cheat.
Huge mistake as her husband screws around, made her do perverted things (in her opinion) and didn't give GFE/BFE.

Then she found me which is the complete opposite... :p

qissyalynne
12-08-2021, 12:23 PM
probably she got no self esteem and she also not wealthy haha
what's with the personal attack?

SammyLee88
19-08-2021, 04:57 PM
very true.. I met very sexy plump chinese and indian girls from sugarbook and 10/10 experience

sexy plump girl in sugarbook? i thought only slim girl

SammyLee88
19-08-2021, 04:58 PM
plump or not as long as character is good is ok

SammyLee88
19-08-2021, 04:59 PM
Well as for me it depends on mood.. there are days I meet chicks from Tinder or Sbook or a Even plump FL"S to meet and doggy their juicy ass.. I feel that we dont need to discrimante any size.. we enjoy all.. Cheers!!

tinder and sugarbook which one easier to grab?

SammyLee88
19-08-2021, 05:00 PM
I think there's a few factors. first of all, the average sg guy would prefer the skinny girl, towards the ah lian type. this puts "plump" girls at a disadvantage. I myself prefer girls who are curvier and on the thicc side, but to my friends, they think such girls are "fat"... which is very strange because the girls i like would be considered normal sized overseas i think.

this probably results in girls who are on the curvy plump side to be pleasantly surprised when i tell them that I love the curves on them. they always reply that they thought sg guys only liked skinny girls.

many guys have skewed perspective, need to alter a bit

SammyLee88
19-08-2021, 05:01 PM

yes each type of girls have people to love

qissyalynne
19-08-2021, 05:29 PM
I am on the meaty side, maybe not so much as chubby.

It's true that many guys are only interested in skinny girls only. Even though I innocently try to attract and entice them, they are really not interested. Not even when I try o do more, almost to throwing myself at the bigger guys I like.

I would say only 2 out of about 7 guys are attracted to non slim women.

TheGreatOne
19-08-2021, 07:04 PM
Not really la. That also depends on how hot that guy is

Having said that, I mean depends on whether that guy have a chioer
or sexier partner(s) on hand. If he does, why would he risk for anything less?

Same for ladies, who would do a plumb egoistic ugly man when she got a ready to use yandao partner?

It's true that many guys are only interested in skinny girls only. Even though I innocently try to attract and entice them, they are really not interested. Not even when I try o do more, almost to throwing myself at the bigger guys I like.

qissyalynne
19-08-2021, 07:42 PM
Not really la. That also depends on how hot that guy is

Having said that, I mean depends on whether that guy have a chioer
or sexier partner(s) on hand. If he does, why would he risk for anything less?

Same for ladies, who would do a plumb egoistic ugly man when she got a ready to use yandao partner?
experience was only with larger size, fat, not so attractive etc men.

never been attracted to hot guys. overrated, their egos or perception that they have ego, just simply turns me off!

ShaTauKokDog
20-08-2021, 10:09 AM
Seaj the pimp likes plump lady.:D

Rickey
20-08-2021, 10:54 AM
experience was only with larger size, fat, not so attractive etc men.

never been attracted to hot guys. overrated, their egos or perception that they have ego, just simply turns me off!
i m fat but not hot or attractive...but no gals r turned on by me leh :(

Rickey
20-08-2021, 11:00 AM

don't know abt other guys sis but i m available leh :)...try me ;)...i like gals that are the bak bak type :)...haha...too skinny like a bag of bones i don't like :(

Rickey
20-08-2021, 11:03 AM
Totally agree with you.
Some people are ugly inside and outside....
And some are beautiful outside and inside. - Just observe and responds accordiningly.

My ex-mistress said she made a great mistake by thinking if she marries a man who is ugly, he has less options to cheat.
Huge mistake as her husband screws around, made her do perverted things (in her opinion) and didn't give GFE/BFE.

Then she found me which is the complete opposite... :p
Bro Neoguri, must learn to be like u leh ;)...i m ugly outside but beautiful inside :)...haha

Xgenre
20-08-2021, 11:18 AM
Bedding a chubby lady is a different experience. During missionary, they are resting on their butt. This flatttens the butt and push a significant part of the butt forward. Have to 'lean' forward to poke the pussy. Not sure if you guys understand my description.

I find that chubby ladies really like the Pretzel Dip sex position. Google to see how it looks. Basically you start off in missionary, then you lift her right leg across her body. Her left leg should be between the legs of the guys. She will be lying on her left side now. The guy can lift up the right leg to thrust very deeply and quickly in this position. For guys, it is a variation of missionary position thrusting. So far, this is one of the most sensitive positions for ladies I know of.

https://sexpositions.online/pretzel/

I am on the meaty side, maybe not so much as chubby.I would say only 2 out of about 7 guys are attracted to non slim women.

It is like a guy saying he has no money. If he has more money, he can attract more ladies. So we end up telling such guys not to whine and go upgrade himself and make more money if that is what it takes to gives him more confidence and more life options.

Since you know 2 out of 7 guys are not attracted to non slim women, why don't you slim down more? When you are slimmer, you will find slim guys more attractive as you feel you can finally 'match' them. The most common meaty lady guys find attractive are fitspo.

If you cannot slim down, at least dress to show off best asset. If you have big breast, show half ball lah (a bit of cleavage). If you have long legs, wear those leotard pants (those lululemon type), guys find girls hot in that. No need to wear underwear (have innerwear) and occasionally can flash a camel toe. Just don't keep posting photos of food in your social media.. otherwise people see already will think 'now I know why she is meaty'. Lastly, guys are idiots. When you give up looking for hot men, they come looking for you instead. Sometimes fate has a wicked sense of humour :D

qissyalynne
20-08-2021, 12:08 PM
Bedding a chubby lady is a different experience. During missionary, they are resting on their butt. This flatttens the butt and push a significant part of the butt forward. Have to 'lean' forward to poke the pussy. Not sure if you guys understand my description.

I find that chubby ladies really like the Pretzel Dip sex position. Google to see how it looks. Basically you start off in missionary, then you lift her right leg across her body. Her left leg should be between the legs of the guys. She will be lying on her left side now. The guy can lift up the right leg to thrust very deeply and quickly in this position. For guys, it is a variation of missionary position thrusting. So far, this is one of the most sensitive positions for ladies I know of.

https://sexpositions.online/pretzel/

It is like a guy saying he has no money. If he has more money, he can attract more ladies. So we end up telling such guys not to whine and go upgrade himself and make more money if that is what it takes to gives him more confidence and more life options.

Since you know 2 out of 7 guys are not attracted to non slim women, why don't you slim down more? When you are slimmer, you will find slim guys more attractive as you feel you can finally 'match' them. The most common meaty lady guys find attractive are fitspo.

If you cannot slim down, at least dress to show off best asset. If you have big breast, show half ball lah (a bit of cleavage). If you have long legs, wear those leotard pants (those lululemon type), guys find girls hot in that. No need to wear underwear (have innerwear) and occasionally can flash a camel toe. Just don't keep posting photos of food in your social media.. otherwise people see already will think 'now I know why she is meaty'. Lastly, guys are idiots. When you give up looking for hot men, they come looking for you instead. Sometimes fate has a wicked sense of humour :D
hmmm. somehow you jumped to the conclusion that I am desperate and in need of men? and that I desire to be slim?

no.

no..

and no.

Neoguri
20-08-2021, 12:29 PM
Bro Neoguri, must learn to be like u leh ;)...i m ugly outside but beautiful inside :)...haha

Haha....
That's why women stick to you once they get to know you better.

fordnite69
20-08-2021, 12:39 PM
From personal experience, chubby/plump girls are way easier to bed as a lot of guys don't really want to date them, then they just become more open to hookups.

This is quite interesting as most guys that I talked to, like myself, would rather fuck a thick/plump girl. More meat, bigger boobs and ass, feels more shiok. I am a visual person seeing everything move and bounce is just more satisfying.

But when it comes to dating, most guys would rather date someone petite/skinny.

gawd
20-08-2021, 12:52 PM
One man's meat is another man's poison.

But for me, bones are for dogs and meat is for men. Plump girls ftw!

rototime
20-08-2021, 01:12 PM
Size looks shape really don't matter. all are human, just different gender. if they are hungry, they will eat what's available, and if it taste good, they will devour what's on their plate when they're hungry.

Those who are plump, out of size, they're more used to being ridicule by friends, and acquaintance. Hence, not shy about being the first to raid the buffet table, while those.. pretty alter girl. They are hungry, but shy, must maintain image.. Hence. Ai Sui Mai Mia, take what's left behind..

But.. If you place the buffet spread in a very private setting.. you will see that those alter girl will devour the food more buaya then the plump girl outside.. Just give them a chance..

loneyheart
20-08-2021, 04:58 PM
没有丑女人
只有懒女人
肥环燕瘦
各有春秋
Especially if u smell good :)

chenxiaoma
20-08-2021, 05:16 PM
没有丑女人
只有懒女人
肥环燕瘦
各有春秋
Especially if u smell good :)

Agreed bro, turned on by the smell :D

lancelim
24-08-2021, 08:22 AM
Just noticed this in various dating apps, they are more subservient. no wonder sometimes I see slim guys with plump girls. :D

Definitely. They are also wetter, better in blowjobs and higher chance of squirting.

qissyalynne
24-08-2021, 04:52 PM
or they could just simply prefer non slim women?