PDA

View Full Version : Service to track identity of Facebook Fake Accounts?

fishball
07-08-2021, 09:28 AM
Sorry its not related to sex topic.

Had this problems of unknown person like to fake my facebook account and go disturb my friends and ex.

happens repeatedly and does not work even if report the fake accounts to facebook.

Would like to find out who is this person. any kind bros here can advice to find out this person real identity for a fee?

unitybudget
07-08-2021, 10:55 AM

Had this problems of unknown person like to fake my facebook account and go disturb my friends and ex.

happens repeatedly and does not work even if report the fake accounts to facebook.

Would like to find out who is this person. any kind bros here can advice to find out this person real identity for a fee?

Look around you and can be your best friend who jealous of you.

Angmolover
07-08-2021, 05:33 PM

u know its not related to this sex forum, and you still want to post here? are u stupid or what?

bignehneh
07-08-2021, 07:20 PM
Actually no point la. Making police report also no point if that person don’t con $$$. Facebook is used to fake account as in ppl create accounts to do Facebook subscribers etc…

Assuming you do tulan, can spend $20-30k to investigate but eventually no outcome one.

Penguin23
08-08-2021, 08:10 AM

Blocking an account takes 3 clicks - too difficult for you?

snooker
08-08-2021, 09:21 AM

Learn how to mange your FB acc and no one can disturb u regardless how many fake acc they have.

Preethi
09-08-2021, 01:27 AM
What is usually cause of this?