PDA

View Full Version : The things you do with fb

Mr Honey
06-08-2021, 09:32 PM
Hi, what are the things you usually do with your fb or fwb everytime you meet them? Do you always hang out with them and hold hand openly at the public?

Which scenarios below you guys usually have?

- sex only
- some activities like eat, movie, shopping, jogging, sports + sex everytime
- some activities above + sometimes with sex
- no sex

qissyalynne
06-08-2021, 11:10 PM
I realise with mine, it's usually the things their wives are not willing to do with them!

Even watched NBA finals with my pinoy lover.

Hold hands no! but guess because I'm way too old for that now. Too childish.

Yes
- movies with fun, sports with fun, eat before/after fun.

zeusfist
06-08-2021, 11:25 PM
Some activities , makan, movie, drink, tcss and usually end off with sex. Some days, Sex or quickie depends on time and location

Mr Honey
07-08-2021, 02:30 PM
I see....nice. Will it sound bad if only ask your fb for quick sex without spending good quality time with them like going to cafe, shopping, movie, etc?

qissyalynne
07-08-2021, 09:54 PM
I see....nice. Will it sound bad if only ask your fb for quick sex without spending good quality time with them like going to cafe, shopping, movie, etc?
i think it depends, is she single? what is she looking for?

if she feels it's wrong to just meet for sex only, maybe you have to be careful? because this person has emotional ties to the FwB relationship! not just purely sexual, she's also looking for companionship!

kein
08-08-2021, 12:42 AM
Chatting, Vediocall and and look for friends.

chenxiaoma
13-08-2021, 07:26 PM
Most things couples do except go to her house.

mattrayham
14-08-2021, 10:23 AM
Past & current ones, depends.

My ideal would be as if they are like my girlfriend, do everything also including dating stuff, hold hands, cuddle sometimes, chit chat, talk about problems.

Only thing is try not to catch too deep feelings (which also happens sometimes, it's okay), and if we sense gonna go there, be open with each other about it, and handle it properly. But if the feeling is mutual and we actually are in love with each other, discuss openly if we wanna be exclusive with each other or be a polyamorous couple / open relationship, and what are the agreements.

Some of them are in a serious relationship so we just meet to fuck - meet to eat first and chit chat a bit like friends can, but no couple-couple activities.

ceeko
14-08-2021, 10:56 AM
Meet, fuck, enjoy, go on with life.

Never socialize with a fuck buddy unless you're fucking a friend (this may not last long, the friendship i mean).

Fuck circal and other circles should not mix.

Cheesebeast
14-08-2021, 12:27 PM
Meet, fuck, enjoy, go on with life.

Never socialize with a fuck buddy unless you're fucking a friend (this may not last long, the friendship i mean).

Fuck circal and other circles should not mix.

Agree with bro. As the term suggests FB: Fuck Buddy. Strictly sexual relations, no emotional bonds. Sure, can be on friendly and polite terms but not the same as buddies/friendship levels as they are not the same.

Just bear in mind that its a mutual sexual agreement meaning the other party is on equal terms when it comes to the arrangement - not one sided urge.

lustandfast
14-08-2021, 03:03 PM
Meet, tabao back to her house to eat, make her wear new lingerie/ sexual costume, add in some toys, fuck for rounds, hug and go home.

candeo_88
14-08-2021, 05:10 PM
Do you treat each other as:
a) purely for sex release and destress?
b) buddy companion for sports or activities or hobbies?
c) truly attracted and in love with each other and wished to be together if not for each others other halves?
d) a permutation of a to c above?

then you will have your answer, unless you were only born yesterday :D:cool:

Hi, what are the things you usually do with your fb or fwb everytime you meet them? Do you always hang out with them and hold hand openly at the public?

Which scenarios below you guys usually have?

- sex only
- some activities like eat, movie, shopping, jogging, sports + sex everytime
- some activities above + sometimes with sex
- no sex

WinterMelonTree
14-08-2021, 06:03 PM
Ehh usually at the very least will eat and have a drink together before sex leh. If not the mood also slightly dry haha And then other things also dry lol :D

molarfire
14-08-2021, 06:11 PM
in my past fwb/fb relationship, i tend to treat them as friends and usually will do other things like movies, dinner, sports etc. the main thing to note is when you are doing such normal things, you tend to develop some degree of feelings for the other parties, and from the sense I'm getting from OP, he is looking to feel something outside of sex.

Prince Devitt
14-08-2021, 06:29 PM
Meet, tabao back to her house to eat, make her wear new lingerie/ sexual costume, add in some toys, fuck for rounds, hug and go home.

Prince Devitt +51

Lian&Hua
19-08-2021, 03:53 PM
My ex lady boss, purely sex when no one around. Been together like 8 yrs. I’m her PA. Other than works we had sex.

In her office, in her car, travelling overseas on business trip, we will shared only 1 room. She will just get horny at times and call me into her office, lock the door. She spread without removing her panties and she always on dress. She will just sat on the table, I will unzip and pushed her panties aside and fuck her hard till I cum in her. She loved me to cum in her in her office and she will just let my cum wet her panties and called me in after everyone left the office and showed me her panties with my dried cum stains.

Once she was angry with me flirting with other female colleagues in front of her and makes me remove my underwear for several morning in her office with pants and naked sitting beside her desk. Once she makes me cum 4 times in a day. Felt like a sex tay to her than a FB at times. Ha ha

SadioManeNo19
20-08-2021, 12:07 AM
My ex lady boss, purely sex when no one around. Been together like 8 yrs. I’m her PA. Other than works we had sex.

In her office, in her car, travelling overseas on business trip, we will shared only 1 room. She will just get horny at times and call me into her office, lock the door. She spread without removing her panties and she always on dress. She will just sat on the table, I will unzip and pushed her panties aside and fuck her hard till I cum in her. She loved me to cum in her in her office and she will just let my cum wet her panties and called me in after everyone left the office and showed me her panties with my dried cum stains.

Once she was angry with me flirting with other female colleagues in front of her and makes me remove my underwear for several morning in her office with pants and naked sitting beside her desk. Once she makes me cum 4 times in a day. Felt like a sex tay to her than a FB at times. Ha ha

I would like to have this type of lady boss hehe :D