PDA

View Full Version : 22f local mixed blood girl in financial crunch

mixedallison
30-07-2021, 11:28 PM
After so long of depending on people, i have decided to create my own sammyboy account. A little detail about myself

I am 22f, Singaporean Pink IC girl, but of mixed parentage. Dad is Chinese and mom is Filipino. I am around 159cm, 49kg and 32C. Definitely not fat, and not chopsticks either. In fact im pretty proud of my body. Looks wise, abit tan. Personality wise, can be quite chatty if i am comfortable with you and feel that you are treating me nice.

Anyway, i am kinda the sole breadwinner for my family, so really in need of money especially in this kind of bad financial times. I do not want to do FL because i do not want to meet too many people. Neither do I want to get monthly payments, because i have heard of girls not getting their monthly payments at the end of the month. Plus im not sure if i can commit such a fixed schedule. So financial wise, lets discuss what we can do in private. But here is what i offer:

Full service, but i need to use protection for safety purpose. And i dont Anal or Swallow. Anything else should be fine, but please no weird things, no painful things and please no leaving of marks on me.

im fine with doing anywhere, house, hotels, stairs, etc etc, so long as you are able to either fetch me/book grab for me/meet me and grab together. Sorry as i know some guys would agree to meet a certain place and never show up. I stay north area btw!

So please, i really really prefer only mid-long term arrangements, not one offs. and i dont want to meet too many guys. i hope to meet someone who can really help me out soon. Do PM me your intro, your offer, and then i will provide you my telegram where i will then send you my Photos!

JackieWong
01-08-2021, 02:43 PM
After so long of depending on people, i have decided to create my own sammyboy account. A little detail about myself

I am 22f, Singaporean Pink IC girl, but of mixed parentage. Dad is Chinese and mom is Filipino. I am around 159cm, 49kg and 32C. Definitely not fat, and not chopsticks either. In fact im pretty proud of my body. Looks wise, abit tan. Personality wise, can be quite chatty if i am comfortable with you and feel that you are treating me nice.

Anyway, i am kinda the sole breadwinner for my family, so really in need of money especially in this kind of bad financial times. I do not want to do FL because i do not want to meet too many people. Neither do I want to get monthly payments, because i have heard of girls not getting their monthly payments at the end of the month. Plus im not sure if i can commit such a fixed schedule. So financial wise, lets discuss what we can do in private. But here is what i offer:

Full service, but i need to use protection for safety purpose. And i dont Anal or Swallow. Anything else should be fine, but please no weird things, no painful things and please no leaving of marks on me.

im fine with doing anywhere, house, hotels, stairs, etc etc, so long as you are able to either fetch me/book grab for me/meet me and grab together. Sorry as i know some guys would agree to meet a certain place and never show up. I stay north area btw!

So please, i really really prefer only mid-long term arrangements, not one offs. and i dont want to meet too many guys. i hope to meet someone who can really help me out soon. Do PM me your intro, your offer, and then i will provide you my telegram where i will then send you my Photos!

Your Inbox is full tele me @sucker1974

bob90
01-08-2021, 03:19 PM
Hello.! I'm 30 year old local Chinese male.. may I know how much are your charges? I'm just looking for discrete casual meet up without sex.. some light kissing, touching and the most is just a hj at the end. Miss those chasing young skirts days. Let me know what u think.. hope to hear from you soon! :) your inbox is full.. please pm me!

Shwarks
01-08-2021, 03:48 PM
Hi,

My name is Ray, 33 local Chinese and I'd love to attempt this with you on a mid long term basis. I don't have those kinks that would hurt etc.

Decent shape, standing at 174. Adventures are what I like to explore.

Hope to hear to speak more

vize
01-08-2021, 04:13 PM
Interested. Tele me @Chomusuke6996

nidos
01-08-2021, 05:31 PM
Tele @nightmajor

s4fun
01-08-2021, 06:28 PM
I stay in the north too

SayMyNamee
01-08-2021, 06:32 PM
Tele me @Tooopiick. looking forward for your reply. Thank you.

SBFqualityctrl
01-08-2021, 06:56 PM
Hi there, your inbox is full. Please pm me! Happy to discuss an arrangement that is mutually beneficial.

zhonglian
01-08-2021, 08:07 PM
Nice shape sis, hope we can click!

mbbs
01-08-2021, 08:56 PM
hi my tele is mbbs60
pm me

peeshead
02-08-2021, 01:57 AM
Your Inbox is full tele me @sucker1974

Hi Allison,
Tried to send you my intro but your inbox is full.
Sincere guy here and hope we can have a win-win arrangement.

PM me on tele TheHodlerZ to discuss.

SuperTank
02-08-2021, 10:06 PM
Just go sign-on in the army, navy or air force. Do not become a chicken here.

Gig3
02-08-2021, 11:25 PM
Hi there,

I'm interested. I'm Malay/29.

Looks wise I'm pretty average and slightly on the heavier side. I also stay in the north so engaging a longer commitment would be much easier.

I can do sex and just casual dates (dinner, movie). We can even do both but of course the payment would be separate. I'll share on the comfortable rates over telegram.

Hope that's ideal for you and you can share with me your telegram.

Joe812
02-08-2021, 11:31 PM

Hi. My telegram is joe207sky. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi. My telegram is joe207sky. Hope to hear from you.

diab
04-08-2021, 10:47 AM

when you get a chance to clear your inbox and ready to chat, message me. I don't have telegram. Your inbox is full and likely will still be full if you do not clear it.

4Dguru
04-08-2021, 10:58 AM
Fatty uncle, can or not? If you need 4D number inspirations, pm me :p

Shiofukis
04-08-2021, 11:00 AM
CW, this one got pic to show! Faster come :p

BikeFever
04-08-2021, 12:04 PM
Your mailbox is full dear. Drop me a dm with your tele

Dy689
04-08-2021, 12:39 PM
I'm interested, would like to know more.
Do message me on Telegram if you are keen.
@TTiger689

brockistakeshi
04-08-2021, 01:14 PM
Tried to dm you, but can't seem to do so. Pm me!

CumExplorer
04-08-2021, 08:36 PM
Any success story ?

makanslurp
05-08-2021, 11:05 AM
Hello there!

I am keen! 30 yo chinese. Keen in looking at maybe hj/bj! Anything more we can see how! Haha

I drive, so i can fetch u! Definitely a long term thing as long you interested! Hahah

Pm me ur telegram!

TomYumm
05-08-2021, 01:46 PM
Hello hello, 26 chinese male here. Can fetch you for a night date. Do PM me as ur inbox is full haha.

Sugar
05-08-2021, 05:35 PM
I think I might come across this profile in seeking.

Anyway, I am interested. Where you stay dont matter as I drive.

39 M chinese. Offer $400 to $800 per meet.

onionkid
05-08-2021, 06:24 PM
29M. drop me a pm if you are interested @jkid00

goldfish1987
06-08-2021, 05:13 PM
Interested. 30 yo chinese male.

Please pm

Tomteo
08-08-2021, 11:47 AM

Hi, your Mali box is full.
I’m Local chinese 39, I’m driving meet up is no issue. Pls PM me if my profile match you requirement.

daitozenn
11-08-2021, 11:17 AM
Keen to discuss further, 30y/o chinese. Look forward to your PM

NoMPooT
12-08-2021, 03:58 AM
your mailbox flooded;

Do drop me a dm or via tele : @Rot_HaveFun

alextan123
13-08-2021, 09:59 PM

Hi, Im age 27 175cm 70kg. chinese male. Looking forward for your PM!

HotMandom
13-08-2021, 11:15 PM
hello

I am local male chinese, businessman. married but separated.

yes I am also looking at mid long term.

I am seeking a companion, to have dinner together and to travel.

please send me your photo to [email protected]

will give you my offer after I see your photo.

I am sincere.

thanks and keep safe

mixedallison
16-08-2021, 01:39 AM
I can't reply to any pm sorry mailbox too small. Why not just tele me YouknowYouwantme

Time wasters will be ignored

mixedallison
16-08-2021, 01:54 AM
Sorry guys inbox was full. Now enlarged already so you all can pm.

sequence79
24-08-2021, 11:51 PM
PM'd you but no reply

Are you still here?

kingkamelot
26-09-2021, 12:49 AM
Telegrammed the girl and realised she is someone I have met quite sometime back. Pleasant surprise to talk to her again, but sad to hear of her financial situation. But thought I would write a little bit about her so some bros can make a more informed decision?
She is a pleasant girl to be with. Very chatty omg but maybe it's because we click very well and she feels comfortable with me? In terms of skill, I have to give her credit for her bj, she really goes into it, licking, sucking, slurping. And moaning as she sucks, occasionally looking up at your face to see how you are enjoying it. Not many young girls do that, most just close their eyes or look down. And definitely very very few moans while sucking.
FJ not bad too, the plus point is that her pussy is pretty tight, super wet but tight so I found it really hard to insert, but after a few times and with her guidance it usually goes in well.
Anyway wanted to meet her again but she said she doesn't want to do one off, but wants to only meet someone who can meet her regularly. So to whoever is the lucky bro, enjoy!

curiou5boy
26-09-2021, 09:51 AM
Dropped u a pm.

Supermurloc1111
26-09-2021, 08:35 PM
Dropped you a pm

faishorty
27-09-2021, 01:38 PM
Telegrammed the girl and realised she is someone I have met quite sometime back. Pleasant surprise to talk to her again, but sad to hear of her financial situation. But thought I would write a little bit about her so some bros can make a more informed decision?
She is a pleasant girl to be with. Very chatty omg but maybe it's because we click very well and she feels comfortable with me? In terms of skill, I have to give her credit for her bj, she really goes into it, licking, sucking, slurping. And moaning as she sucks, occasionally looking up at your face to see how you are enjoying it. Not many young girls do that, most just close their eyes or look down. And definitely very very few moans while sucking.
FJ not bad too, the plus point is that her pussy is pretty tight, super wet but tight so I found it really hard to insert, but after a few times and with her guidance it usually goes in well.
Anyway wanted to meet her again but she said she doesn't want to do one off, but wants to only meet someone who can meet her regularly. So to whoever is the lucky bro, enjoy!

Boss can pm me her tele?

captain96sg
27-09-2021, 05:10 PM

Thanks for the sharing info, bro! :)

tanyifu
29-09-2021, 12:30 AM
Am interested. PM me on tele @D0g01

Squiffy
29-09-2021, 06:12 PM
I’ve sent a PM intro and also waiting for a response.

Sixty6
29-09-2021, 08:47 PM
Interested. PM sent!

tanyifu
02-10-2021, 10:32 PM
Bros be careful. I left my Tele ID here a few days back. And today a scammer texted me in response to this ad.

Tele user: Michellelim98
Claims to be introduce by “Sharon” to contact me. Managed to expose her and ended up kena blocked by this account.

dopy82
08-10-2021, 08:59 PM
I Telegram her and we agreed to proceed today. She told me to pick her up but after i waited for 30 mins at her block, she was no-show. Now, she won’t even respond to my Telegram messages. Not sure what happened to her but just sharing my experience for awareness.

Lanister
10-10-2021, 11:13 AM
I Telegram her and we agreed to proceed today. She told me to pick her up but after i waited for 30 mins at her block, she was no-show. Now, she won’t even respond to my Telegram messages. Not sure what happened to her but just sharing my experience for awareness.

Is it to proceed for PPM arrangement?
Thanks for sharing.

dopy82
10-10-2021, 06:55 PM
Is it to proceed for PPM arrangement?
Thanks for sharing.
Lanister, yes, we agreed for PPM.
Update: She responded to me the next day stating she lost her hp on her way to meet me so that’s why she couldn't meet in the end. Not sure if I want to try again but who knows…
To those who PM me wanting her Telegram ID, she has listed it in this thread cause that’s how I found it. I am not sharing it privately to prevent any misunderstandings and respect for her.

fdomme
10-10-2021, 10:19 PM
Thanks for sharing bro, wait for your successful fr :p
Lanister, yes, we agreed for PPM.
Update: She responded to me the next day stating she lost her hp on her way to meet me so that’s why she couldn't meet in the end. Not sure if I want to try again but who knows…
To those who PM me wanting her Telegram ID, she has listed it in this thread cause that’s how I found it. I am not sharing it privately to prevent any misunderstandings and respect for her.

Daveee
14-10-2021, 12:10 PM
What is an fr?

CWyn
14-10-2021, 06:05 PM
Interested. PM me.

Thomas0714
18-10-2021, 12:37 AM

Hi,I am interested.Please feel free to contact me.Thanks

phantommmmmm
28-10-2021, 12:27 PM
hi here pls pm :) happy to discuss further, im 30 M Chinese 1.8m slim fit type

gn02113943
29-10-2021, 10:20 PM

Naughty and freaky 22F seeking potential FWBs. Students and army guys highly welcome. I prefer guys who are open-minded, adventurous, and intellectual when not talking about sex. Guys with a submissive streak are highly preferred ;)

Stats:
22F
165cm
52kg (lean fit)
Uni student
Cute looking

Hit me up ;)

Got pics to see?
:)
PM me details also, yours full

theyj
31-10-2021, 02:17 AM
its 500 for an hour if anyone is interested

shiroi
10-11-2021, 02:36 AM
500? These sg ger really thought their pussy is golden pussy. Think too highly of themselves. Want to be in the market with other fl, then better to be near their rate

Sailorjack
02-01-2022, 03:10 PM
How can I contact you in private

LooksLikeJesus
04-01-2022, 05:58 AM
How can I contact you in private

User last activity 19-09-2021
Please use some brain.

vader8847
07-01-2022, 10:26 AM
Just go sign-on in the army, navy or air force. Do not become a chicken here.

Singapore Armed Force needs young bloods to fulfill their vacancy positions :D:D

maxis2022
07-01-2022, 11:52 AM
Can try maybe sg, full of surpises.

BoLiang
08-01-2022, 11:38 PM
Can try maybe sg, full of surpises.

can share your experiences?

mrken
17-01-2022, 01:12 AM
HI,

Are you still looking?

doggie7978
19-01-2022, 09:18 PM
Looks like she retired . Been trying to find her a few times but she likes to be pilot.

azwan69
27-01-2022, 10:58 AM
Interested
Tele az_w69

ktalwaysgame
27-01-2022, 11:35 AM
Hi telegram me Kt_HL