PDA

View Full Version : Hidden TN at West Area

Pighead83
28-03-2008, 08:14 PM
This is my virgin thread if you like it pls up me thanks. I will only provide the locations to newbie bros with at least 2 decent FRs. Older bros will get piority.

I found this area hidden in west side. The shop main area machiam no ppl stay there kind like the shop closed down like tat. Got 2 left over sinks from hair salon and a washing machine. When you open the second door then you will see the massage ladies. Its rather discreet as you can't tell what the place does unless u actually go in and see. One more point can be Plus or Minus got 1 karaoke training center beside it and a tuition center also.

The area got several partition only got curtains one. Then the place damm dimmly lit. When i went i only saw 3 girls. Go in see see. Got 2 abit bah bah ones but breast damm big. I choose the prettier one. FR below. The partition got high and low bed both.

LeLe
She dressed in a white dress that's abit short. Long hair and quite good looking. So I pick her liao she bring me to the high bed. Talk cock a bit ask me if first time come. I say yeah she say really or not cause i like damm familiar with the place like that. She say she just started 2 days only. I quickly stripped down and lie on my back see if got any massage skills or not.

Sian 1/2 piano type massage. She give back rub and shoulder grab a while only liao then act innocent massage my thigh then lift up massage until like accidentally brush my dick. Brush brush 2 or 3 times liao ask me flip around then apply hand lotion and start giving HJ before asking golden question.

I think she already know what i there for liaoz. Ask me if i know the rate is wot, i say dunno you quote lar. Open lion mouth $150 including entry. I say wah! so exp, bargained down to 120. Then she say go and get condom I like Wah Lao then she bring her purse into the partition for what sia.

Come back liao HJ me about more then capped liao then she lie down and let me poke. I thought wah! Gonner sia dead fish like tat. Poke poke a while liao i sian say change. She suggest doggy straight away. Mind you! We were on the high bed sia. I entered her from behind liao start to stab away. But didnt dare to be too violent. Scared later bed collapse or i fall off. She start to push back sia. Then she grab my arm and start ramming herself back onto my lit' bro man . Wah got feeling liao lar! Started poking harder and she started moaning away lor. Somemore the other 2 ladies outside suddenly stop talking lor. Damm exciting sia. Came liao but bro still hard continue poking until start to pain. Then i stop she like damm dissappointed sia, I damm paiseh lor. Removed the cap for me then give me toilet paper to clean up. After tat she wrapped the toilet paper in newspaper. Say throw the time ppl wont suspect.

While getting dressed she still hold my arm and talk with me machiam girlfriend like tat and send me off. Ask me next time come call first she give me discount. I say i cant come too often but will intro bros to her. Also commented the place a bit hot ah. She say the aircon spoil.

Point to take note: Better ask them change the towel before you do anything. Cause they like never change like that. Just tidy up nia.

Massage 4/10 Piano type lar
Looks: 9/10 Got innocent look. Dressed in a white tee & short skirt.
Breast: B cups Her ones very rounded.
HJ: 8.5/10 She know how to do the twisting and change of speed.
BJ: Never ask
FJ: 8.0/10 When you fuck her from behind, she will grab ur arm and ram herself onto u.
GFE: 8/10
Damage: $120(Inclusive Entry)
RTF: Yes

LeonKoh
28-03-2008, 08:25 PM
Hi bro ! Nice Fr there.
Seem ur exp had up & downs. :D

Could you pm me the location ? Would like to try this place too.

chingsiong
29-03-2008, 02:26 PM
hi bro nice Fr would like to try the hidden TN will post a FR after the try cheer :)

Pighead83
30-03-2008, 08:07 PM
Wah Piang eh. Now i know how senior bros feel. Some newbies haven't contribute anything also dare ask for stuff. 0 POSTs 0 FRs got the cheek as for stuff. Some newbie no patience one 2 days only flood me 4 PMs think i 24/7 at SBF one.

Even when i've stated so clearly at least 2 decent FRs for newbies they still can go msg me w/o reading requirements clearly. Du Lanz sia.:mad:

Sorry to the senior bros who put up with my nubbish thinking last time.:p

weirru
30-03-2008, 09:17 PM
wow bro care to share the TN not? haha pm me the location leh. thanks bro

Scrubber
31-03-2008, 07:52 AM
I think I know which place are you talking about. Been there once before but I didn't really like the place. I feel that the girls there are just rushing you get into the action. Even once they get into the action, they just want to 'squeeze' you out quickly and get it done and over with. Not my kind of pleasure, because I'd prefer at least a decent rub of about 15-20 mins before the action starts. This place, go in less than 3 mins, you'll get the 'golden question' already. It's obviously a whore-house. :D

evilspawnsss
31-03-2008, 08:08 AM
I think I know which place are you talking about. Been there once before but I didn't really like the place. :D

Wow Bro..West Area ur "di Pang" leh hee hee..mi go with my frd drive around west area oso cannot find :mad: Only got c a few place...which didnt try..but wan try tt day close down liao >.<

Pighead83
31-03-2008, 10:54 PM
Wow Bro..West Area ur "di Pang" leh hee hee..mi go with my frd drive around west area oso cannot find :mad: Only got c a few place...which didnt try..but wan try tt day close down liao >.<

Wah liew bro you wanna recce you dun just drive around lar. Also wanna try mai tu liao. Recce see liao try liaoz. I spent less than 1/2 day i can find at least 4 places liaoz. Somemore i all recce on foot leh. See the final one i try liao then come back check with other threads wait 1 wk for replies then start thread.

There's nothing impossible to find. Just need the will and enuff blood in ur little bro. Althought vitamin M also a requirement. Hee hee

evilspawnsss
01-04-2008, 02:54 PM
Wah liew bro you wanna recce you dun just drive around lar. Also wanna try mai tu liao. Recce see liao try liaoz. I spent less than 1/2 day i can find at least 4 places liaoz. Somemore i all recce on foot leh. See the final one i try liao then come back check with other threads wait 1 wk for replies then start thread.

There's nothing impossible to find. Just need the will and enuff blood in ur little bro. Althought vitamin M also a requirement. Hee hee

Bro i drive around..try liao..waste alot money liao >.< so now must b "CAREFUL" abit hahah

Pighead83
01-04-2008, 09:09 PM
Wah liew which senior bro zap me never leave name or tell me where i go wrong. Never give me chance tell me what i do wrong sia. I already newbie liao still zap like tat. So evil manz.:(

Anyway i tried a new place today, will look for the relevant thread to post or if i cannot find will start new thread.

Pighead83
20-04-2008, 09:19 PM
Checked today the door closed at 5pm i call up she say there closed liao she shifted to toa payoh ask me go visit her. I say so far, i lazy lar.
So for those bros who havent try too bad.

Actually i went to the other place first that 1 also closed liao. Sian sia today horny but no where to release go home PCC.