PDA

View Full Version : Do you lose interest and eat outside regardless?

ForSomeFun
28-07-2021, 11:05 PM
Hey bros! Do you guys lose interest in your SO or get more and more interested/adventurous? Or is it a cycle?

Back story. chiong MP mainly and occasional fl? Dated someone for abt a year in 16/17 and she’s by far the best (at least in bed and in my feelings for her). Of course, it helped that she’s also the hottest. Petite, 153cm but c cup with perky pink (.)(.) and slim waist. Always great to hold and it’s amazing just going several rounds a day everyday. Didn’t need to chiong and didn’t chiong at that period. When she left, it was a life of drinks and getting or trying to get laid weekly.

Fast forward 4 years, finally dating seriously again. Gf is really cute and has a good sex drive and appeal. 161cm, b cup and turns heads. Slim but legs are chunky. Great ass. Can’t help but still want to eat out.

Is it a habit or do I enjoy the chase? Or just that I’m not fully satisfied with her, perhaps looks?

Penguin23
29-07-2021, 12:06 PM
It's a stage of life thing, for most guys. For a young guy like you, the limitation is money, not sperm.

As you get older (and more established), you will no longer be able to cum 5-6 times a day anymore without seriously wrecking your health. Then you will slowly become happy with maybe 1-2 shots per day.....and when the time comes then your urge to "eat out" will naturally decrease.

You will also yearn for great quality sex, that is usually possible only with someone you already know well and have a deep connection with. Outside pussy will still look good, and maybe you will still eat out, but the desire to always hunt for new pussy, will no longer be there.

morrissey1209
29-07-2021, 12:14 PM
It's a stage of life thing, for most guys. For a young guy like you, the limitation is money, not sperm.

As you get older (and more established), you will no longer be able to cum 5-6 times a day anymore without seriously wrecking your health. Then you will slowly become happy with maybe 1-2 shots per day.....and when the time comes then your urge to "eat out" will naturally decrease.

You will also yearn for great quality sex, that is usually possible only with someone you already know well and have a deep connection with. Outside pussy will still look good, and maybe you will still eat out, but the desire to always hunt for new pussy, will no longer be there.

Very true indeed.

ForSomeFun
30-07-2021, 12:12 AM
That’s true. It’s not terribly expensive to me at this stage tbh but I much rather be earning more also. It’s just that the current gf is a really good catch but yet I can’t forget “that one” and will have the desire to eat out. When i was with my then gf though, I never had the urge.

Now, sometimes I even turn down my gf when she wants more than once or twice a day. Lol. Life.

Penguin23
30-07-2021, 01:24 AM
That’s true. It’s not terribly expensive to me at this stage tbh but I much rather be earning more also. It’s just that the current gf is a really good catch but yet I can’t forget “that one” and will have the desire to eat out. When i was with my then gf though, I never had the urge.

Now, sometimes I even turn down my gf when she wants more than once or twice a day. Lol. Life.

Don't save sex for old age, young man. Fuck her as many times as you can. Lol:cool: