PDA

View Full Version : Bring ML to hotel

hest814
13-07-2021, 08:25 PM
I know of this ML which I liked, I intent to bring her to hotel for a quick one. (2 hour transit stay)

Is it adviseable due to the ongoing endemic situation?

Any implications on doing so?

Thanks bros!

junmin95
13-07-2021, 08:47 PM
I know of this ML which I liked, I intent to bring her to hotel for a quick one. (2 hour transit stay)

Thanks bros!

as long she got her work permit and you no wife, no implications.

Laker
13-07-2021, 11:34 PM
2 hours enough meh? Ask her stay overnight then you book 8 hours la. Value for $ and can order some breakfast delivery next morning. Just make sure she bring her WP and not too far from her MP to save travel time.

yowkimfui
14-07-2021, 08:57 AM

Thanks bros!

U can go hotel with any ML who dun mind gg with u.

FYI

Every hotel has Safe entry.

WongHinKong
14-07-2021, 09:05 AM

Thanks bros!

If u and ML very close relationship. U can go to her hse instead.

Hse visit is allowed under Phase 2A.:D:D

Do use Daysuse apps.

thedevil666
14-07-2021, 09:17 AM
U can go hotel with any ML who dun mind gg with u.

FYI

Every hotel has Safe entry.

Exactly. Your worry is whether the ML willing to go out with u.

What are your worries? Safe entry? Govt catch u having sex with ML? Or general risk of catching covid?

Pandemic cannot have sex meh?

MichaelWinn
14-07-2021, 09:27 AM
Exactly. Your worry is whether the ML willing to go out with u.

What are your worries? Safe entry? Govt catch u having sex with ML? Or general risk of catching covid?

Pandemic cannot have sex meh?
I got a few mls who have husbands and children here in Singapore.and the mls are prs....they prefer to do in shop rather than hotels...as hotel need 2 ics to check in

ladyassasinato
14-07-2021, 10:02 AM
For my regular, once awhile brought them for supper after her hard day work. Normally after supper will bring her back to my apartment and enjoy a romantic night.

If not, just drive her home lor. :D

Werdna70
14-07-2021, 10:45 AM
Bro WongHinKong is absolutely correct if you have good relationship with your ML, going to their house for servicing is totally different feeling.

In one of my previous post (thread have already been removed), during the 2020 Circuit Breaker, convinced regular ML for servicing be done at her place.
Having to sneak into her house from prying neighbours & housemates eyes is really exciting. Done this twice before she decided to RTC, dammed really missed that excitement.

loki1688
14-07-2021, 10:52 AM

Thanks bros!

alternatively you can use dayuse and book more legit hotels instead of the transit ones (H81/Fragrance) and you just check in first and get a room key while she waits outside or elsewhere. later you go pick her and bring her up to hotel room may not necessary need to provide WP/Passport/IC etc. but of course dont get caught by Hotel Security you have more than 1 person staying in the room. ;)

GalaxyS10
14-07-2021, 03:20 PM
I got a few mls who have husbands and children here in Singapore.and the mls are prs....they prefer to do in shop rather than hotels...as hotel need 2 ics to check in

This one cfm. I just went Hotel 81 last month with my ex gf. Safe entry procedure.

I think ML may prefer doing in their shops.

Roswell
15-07-2021, 11:54 PM
Another way, can rent a car and do in the car, no need scared safe entry.

Happyboy888
16-07-2021, 12:41 AM
Another way, can rent a car and do in the car, no need scared safe entry.

Car ? Go where and do ? Advise please

Lpman
16-07-2021, 09:43 AM
Car ? Go where and do ? Advise please

HDB MSCP. It the trend under covid 19.