PDA

View Full Version : <CHIVAS> Shes leaves you high and wanting for more Foreplay (pics avail)

san68
19-03-2008, 01:17 PM
Nice to be of service to bros again

yes, the queen of foreplay, gurantee to leave you high

CHIVAS
35-24-35
1.60cm

Damage: 148 2 shot 90min

Preview:san album by san68tan (http://www.slide.com/r/m5a75EbL6j_9DUAcetQEh0V7A2ZMJ4y1?previous_view=msc d_embedded_url&view=original)

VIPS SMS FOR YOUR RATES

Cheers

hgfb05
19-03-2008, 10:54 PM
Is this the same Chivas you brought in last time?

san68
21-03-2008, 06:09 PM
Is this the same Chivas you brought in last time?

yes bro, shes the queen of foreplay :p

FisherKING
01-04-2008, 06:08 PM
Bro, what service does Chivas provide?

Arcticbear
03-04-2008, 09:00 PM
Just has a session with Chivas this afternoon after reading so much about her and seeing her pics.

Arrived at hotel and got the room number. When she opened the door, a very sweet girl greeted me...looks a bit different from the pictures but nonetheless, still very pretty, and her boobs is undeniably big.

Proceeded to the bathroom first where she gave me a massage in the bathtub, started with my legs and then my brother. told her that i like to have my BJs with cap...she smiled and said that she appreciated the act as well. Once on the bed, she catbathed me and licked me all over. What i like about her is that she does not rush and give you 100% GFE. Proceeded to cap me and gave me a nice steady BJ...suction was good and long, stable strokes. I turned her on the bed and proceeded to lick her tits and then went south to lick her pussy...by then, she was moaning very seductively. i think i must have licked about 5 minutes and i felt her orgasm and she was shuddering. She BJed me more and i went upwards to screw her tits, with her licking my dick eveytime my brother reach her mouth. She kept telling me how sexy and comfortable she was...i duly came.

In between, she asked me if she could eat her lunch...the portions look quite modest, with some mince meat and lots of rice...felt pity for her and made a mental note to buy her some food next time i see her (yes, will RTF). Second round was more easy going, with her gently giving me a sensual HJ after a nice massage. Came again. Overall, a great experience. Listed below are some ratings:

1. Looks: 9/10
2. Body: petite and quite short
3. Boobs: about C cup (enhanced)
4. BJ: slow and nice
5. Experience: excellent...especially if you are looking for GFE type to pamper you and sayang you for 1.5 hrs.

imnsa
12-07-2008, 06:37 AM
SMS bro san for a session for Mojo. However, upon arriving at the hotel, received a msg from bro san that Mojo not feeling well.

Bro then rec Chivas. Anyway, first time with bro san, so trust his rec.

Was greeted by a SYT with (oYo). :eek: Oh yeah! My preference! :D

Chit chatted while waiting for the bath water. Her English one of the best I've encountered. Very comfortable communicating.

After a thorough bath from the legs up, ending with a breasts soaping of the chest.

As she got cut by the condom wrapper at the edge of the mouth, we both decided that BJ was a better option over BBBJ.

Luckily it was with cap or I would have CIM after just 2mins. Damn, her BJ is that solid. Can't imagine if it was BBBJ.

Pumped her and was massaging her big (oYo). Heaven I tell you!

Overall very enjoyable session. Nice rec, bro san!

Looks: 7.5/10 but will grow on you, I believe
Boobs: 9/10
Body: 7.5/10 fairly proportionate
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10

Highly rec for bros who like boobs and love services.

paul^bibi^baby
16-07-2008, 10:11 PM
FR for Chivas

Has been out of action for quite some time due to work.

Tried booking for Chivas a couple of times without valid.

Last minute 1 hour delay due to room service.

Pretty eventful if you asked me, but is it worth it ? Hell ya !

Firstly, a big Thank You to San bro for the arrangement. What still amazes me is this gem has so little FRs. Bros here must be keeping the good stuffs for themselves i guess.

"Knock Knock", door opens. Was greeted by a pretty little lady who was wearing a sexy see through dress.

Round 1
We did the usual TCSS and proceed to the bathtub. Before that Chivas basically stripped me to nothing, teasing me along the way.
Got to be the best bath of the century. From leg to toe, abs to my 48cm chest (no la, only tummy), arms to fingers, and all the way to my hair (not "didi" hair kekeke) was being washed and massaged by this pretty babe. Damn she even wash my "ahem" hole kekeke. "Didi" was washed sparkling clean too.
Killer part has got to be when Chivas was washing my hair and asked me to rest on her pair of boobs. Wah, si bei song ah. I probably couldn't have a bath that can win the one Chivas has given to me. Thumbs up for that.

After the bath, we proceed to the room for more action. Chivas ask me to lie down on the bed faced down, where i receive the best foreplay i've ever experienced.
Kisses and kisses from my upper to lower body. I'm a sensitive guy hence i feel tickled and shiok from all this. What i did not expect was her to do some AR where my control over the tickle and shiokness almost explode.

After all these, Chivas told me to turn over for more foreplay. Basically was an extended SOP foreplay, just that my "DiDi" was already hard like a diamond now(no la, rock only la keke)

After little BJ little me cannot tahan. Pump Chivas for a while before explode.

Round 2

Pretty SOP but maybe due to long time never bonk, first shot like never shoot. Pump for a while, came again without problem.

End of Round 2

Looks : 8/10 (Definitely looks better than the pictures. Fair skinned pretty lady, she is the type of girl where she does not need to apply a lot of makeup to look good)
Body : 8/10 (Quite proportional for her height, she looks taller than what she really is, not excessively skinny or meaty.)
Boobs : 7.5/10 (C cupper with big light brown nips. Nip head is small, great for suction. Boobs a bit hard on some areas, not the best shaped boobs i've seen but definitely the most comfortable pair.)
BBBJ : 7/10 (BBBJ was great, not the best but was skillful. This girl knows how to satisfy you. Pretty softcore on this area.
FJ : 7/10 (A Bit rushed, guess we spent too much time in the bathroom. Pretty straight forward FJ, i would say, Time Not Enough la keke.)
GFE becomes KS : 8.5/10 (KS = King & Servant kekeke. Bros who have read my FRs should know the highest score i gave was 8.5 (Little me still greenhorn keke, haven seen the world so don't dare to give too high points la keke). This time round i guess Chivas does deserve a solid 8.5. I wouldn't say she is a Servant but her service definitely makes me feel like a King ! Thumbs up for that !)
RTF : Nowadays hardly RTF but this time round i might. Pending la.

Summary : Have tried to book Chivas for a couple of times without valid, fortunately i pulled through and was persistent enough. The service was the best reward i guess. Chiva took my precious virgin AR lei.(wah, didn't know AR so shiok but too tickle for me la keke) A great experience for me as it's not easy to come by a gem who looks good, and has superb service. Basically during the whole session (especially the bathing part) i felt like a King, really worth the money la keke. Sometimes i really think, lucky little me is bad boy, arh bo sure kenna KC trap till jia liat jia liat ! For bros who wants the most out of their hard earned cash, or for a super service orientated gem with superb foreplay skills, Chivas is the one !

Thanks again to San bro for the amazing gem, keep the great gems flowing ya ! :D

Robbied
17-07-2008, 12:37 AM
Chivas

This is a long overdued FR, I feel I owe it to her for her excellent service must report. Personally she does not look like her pic, but she is a pretty person; just to point out. Bros~ she is definitely PROfessional, service guaranteed.
Chiva's command of English, is rather good and she likes to joke. TCSS with her was fun (somemore I'm not the kind good at TCSS). You will know she gives top notch service when she bathe for you. I have never enjoyed so much being bathed by someone. Her combination of TCSS, scrub you real clean with some teasing, you will feel like a King.
On the bed, she gave me catbath on my back with AR, wooo ticklish but ENtiCING! Then she got me to turn face up and gave me the best BJ I've had. Great suction with lots of slurp and moans, yay! She gave me a good long BJ, I really want to French and ram her already!
FJ with her was perfect, after the above mentioned service when I finally
can enter. She made the experience more enjoyable with her moans, calls for more, Frenching and occasional squeeze of her tits (she definitely likes to be touched there :P).
We changed to Doggie and despite the duration of my ramming, she allowed me to go at it till I finally erupted in her. Hooo Yeah!!!

Looks: 7.5 to 8
Body: 8/10 (Enhanced big boobs and she's really sensitive there :P, her butt is bouncy good for Doggie)
BJ: 10/10 (Great suction, slurps and moans)
Frenchin: Yes (Definite enthu tongue interaction)
FJ: 9/10 (Her moans, teasing, groping of herself and her willingness to go at it as long as I can last; Yes TOP NOtch. 1 point off cause did not do much variations of positions so cannot guarantee full marks here)

Recommended :).