PDA

View Full Version : New Place In Town

Cum C U
18-03-2008, 11:55 AM
Went to Yis R R which was recently on paper yesterday with a friend. However when i reach there it was close le. Sian half then recall that i have the no. of Xiao Yu. So call her and ask. She said the place was close and they move to a new location. After obtaining the loc went down straight with my friend. Quite easy to find, entre the place find it's pretty bigand there's at least 7 to 8 syt there. Was greet by a happy face of Xiao Yu. She told me they're here for the time being with another group of girls origin station at this place. My friend did pick up a busty girl that i've nvr seen at YRR before. Ah.... abit ai wan le so many new faces to choose but still have to stick to the same old one (but if don't pick her pai seh leh). Just to share if any bros who like syt believe me there's many to choose from here. If any bros wanna chk out this place pm me. Min pt 15 and at least with 2 Frs written before.

Cum C U
19-03-2008, 05:29 PM
Was zap 2 pt by someone that saying i'm a okt? WTF even if i'm so wat? No one is forcing you to go to the joint i mention or did i even advertise the new add out? This you call okt? Really crazy mann. I think this ppl is really out of his mind or his a okt himself. You can do watever you one i don't give a damn. :mad:

chatlovers
19-03-2008, 11:43 PM
Went to Yis R R which was recently on paper yesterday with a friend. However when i reach there it was close le. Sian half then recall that i have the no. of Xiao Yu. So call her and ask. She said the place was close and they move to a new location. After obtaining the loc went down straight with my friend. Quite easy to find, entre the place find it's pretty bigand there's at least 7 to 8 syt there. Was greet by a happy face of Xiao Yu. She told me they're here for the time being with another group of girls origin station at this place. My friend did pick up a busty girl that i've nvr seen at YRR before. Ah.... abit ai wan le so many new faces to choose but still have to stick to the same old one (but if don't pick her pai seh leh). Just to share if any bros who like syt believe me there's many to choose from here. If any bros wanna chk out this place pm me. Min pt 15 and at least with 2 Frs written before.

Bro, can you provide rating plus how much is damage? Do share address as well (PM).

Cum C U
20-03-2008, 04:27 AM
Tks to all you guys that PM me. I've reply le. Can check out the one i've mentioned. Pretty PWR...! :D Enjoy n hope to c some FRs soon...

Cum C U
20-03-2008, 07:45 PM
Bro cheong xiao chk your mail. I've tried my best to tell you le that all i can recall how to go. Hope you can find :D

Cheong Xiao
21-03-2008, 08:05 AM
Bro cheong xiao chk your mail. :D

Thx Bro. Will Check out soon. :D

BAD-MAN
21-03-2008, 01:47 PM
hi bro , i like to try this place , pls PM me .......

Cum C U
22-03-2008, 04:58 PM
I've reply all you PMs le. You guys chk it out. Cheerz and hope to see some frs soon...

Cum C U
24-03-2008, 03:30 PM
Sorry guys for the late reply coz busy this 2 days. Those who pm me i've reply.

Kaya
24-03-2008, 10:48 PM
Can i know, where is this place?

Cum C U
26-03-2008, 02:31 PM
Finally got to try on Wen Wen last night so post a FR to share. Was there at around 9 plus. Saw 5 to 6 of them all wearing cheong sum. However my eyes only glue on Wen Wen. She is like a china doll with her cheong sum pretty with her long wavey hair. Once she saw me she said ni hao with a shy look. (wow i really melt... :p) She led me to a room and start the sop things. HEr massage for me seemed ok. After a good 15 mins i was ask to turn over. She will then proceed to massage my balls and before you know it, my M-16 was stiff hard. Soon one of her hands was stroking my flag while the other hand was stimulating the area between your balls and a-hole. It is really shiok mann... Can't wait for her to ask the GQ i got up and plant a kiss on her. Her did not reject and start to strip while we're hugging n kissing. Play with her tittes which is quite soft good size for my hands. Can't wait and further start to pump her like there's no tmr. Did her in 3 position and finish in doggie style. After i was and was about to go wash up, she stop me massage me and ask me to stay there for tscc. After everything paid and left a happy man :D

Name: Wen Wen
Face: 8/10 ( AV star looks , in own standard )
Fig: B boobs ( soft )
Massage: 6/10
BBBJ: 7/10 (good suction)
FJ: 8/10 (soft moan , yet very av again)
Cost: $130 + $20 ($30 enterances fees plus Full package plus tips )
RTF: YES ! CONFIRMED!

btan65
26-03-2008, 02:44 PM
Brother,

Care to share the location and contact #.

Thanks
Ben

wonderbar
27-03-2008, 12:43 PM
Bro, can sharing the loc of the place? PM me can? Thanks :)

mustman
27-03-2008, 01:59 PM
Bro PM you already.....can share location for good relaxation

Regaine
28-03-2008, 08:08 PM
Any further updates on this place?

Cum C U
29-03-2008, 12:03 AM
Any further updates on this place?

Bro nvr have a chance to go coz oc montiering me very strict. Ha....:D Will be going with my buddies next week after payday. However i tell some of the M**Y** gals went by yishun coz i did recieve a sms from YY yesterday. Will write a FR after my next visit. The place is along Balestier rd. Think someone also start a thread for the place.

Cum C U
29-03-2008, 05:47 PM
Those broz pm me i've reply you guys liao. Bro Batangbesar your pm full liao cannot pm you. :)

babyface05
29-03-2008, 06:17 PM
Bro.please PM me the location

wonderz
29-03-2008, 06:50 PM
However i tell some of the M**Y** gals went by yishun coz i did recieve a sms from YY yesterday.

yup.. the yishun joint have reopened a few days back.

Regaine
29-03-2008, 10:38 PM
Bro nvr have a chance to go coz oc montiering me very strict. Ha...Will be going with my buddies next week after payday. However i tell some of the M**Y** gals went by yishun coz i did recieve a sms from YY yesterday. Will write a FR after my next visit. The place is along Balestier rd. Think someone also start a thread for the place.

Bro then be very careful and dont get caught by your oc. Do cheong safely and always practice safe sex.

NobleEagle
29-03-2008, 10:52 PM
Bro, can sharing the loc of the place? PM me can? Thanks

h.5.n1virus
30-03-2008, 08:08 PM
Hi Bros,

Went to the place last night.
Saw 3 girls sitting on the sofa and 1 of them i recognised as Yuyan.
She is as lovely as before.
Was served by Tiantian.

After go inside the "compartment", the familiar smelll of QN immediately struck me.
Her massage is lousy and her attention is drawn to the sms she kept receiving on her handphone.
Then turned over.
Massage at the groin area.
She went out to take "umbrella".
She came in.
Do blow job.
Then her phone rang.
At this moment, she is blowing and at the same time looking at the sms from her handphone. Haha.
The fuck is good.
Cowgirl first, around 2 min.
I liked her expression on her face when she is on me.
Then switched to missionary.
This time I fucked her hard and deep while hugging her very tightly.
Then released.
Paid and left by the back door.

name = Tiantian
age = 25 or 26
massage = 5.5
bj = 6
fj = 7
damage = 30 + 100

WINMASTER
01-04-2008, 06:30 PM
1st of all ty TS for the location. FInally manage to find time to drop by yesterday. It's quite easy to locate the place actually. Upon entering it give me a cozy feeling perharps of THE lighting. Greeting me were 5 gals wearing chong sum n to tuo (chinese bra) with great smiles. I got this girl named Hui Hui, syt prc with long hair, average ht and really sweet smile. Holding my hand like bf we proceed to another door into the mid part of the place. We enter into one of the so called rooms. Without hesitating i start to touch her, She shy away and said let me massage you. Surpisingly she speak english. She told me she work in vegas awhile back. She be here for a stop over before going back China. Her massage is pretty good pretty hard. She's seem professional in it too. I'm too not into massage that day coz very horny. My hands start to be ham sup again squeezing her tits. Pretty shiok coz she wearing to tuo only. Move my hand down south strip her panties and start to touch there. To my surpise she's already wet ! She starts to moan softly n really makes me beh tahan liao nvr even strip her n start off missionary with her uniform on(something new like in movie ha..ha...) after that change position to cowgirl which i think she's very good at and she seem enjoying it too. After a few more changes in style finish her off with cowgirl. Shiok...!! Overall pretty sextify only turn off is there's only one toilet. Have to wait. While waiting she's nice enough to go out n pour me a drink n tcss with me. Told her will be back to find her again.

Name: Hui Hui
Looks: 8
Ht: 1.6 plus
Boobs: B
GFE:9 very polite and accomodating
BJ ,BBBJ: ? Never try, too horny liao
FJ:8
Damage: 100 plus 30 entrance

HighLife
01-04-2008, 10:54 PM
Thanks to bro cum c u for the contact.

I do not think that he is a okt and he is sincere in his sharing.

Visited the place recently. It did not have rooms but just curtains dividing the sections and you could hear clearly what the people are talking next door and the moaning sounds..........haha

The gal that served me was Yu Yan.....from Beijing.......Nice height, slutty eyes, sharp chin but no breast.....consider above average for a TN gal.

Her service was quite good, bj with enough suction, thorough (include balls)..fj responsive...she enjoyed along the way, unlike those who kept rushing you.....attititude wise was also great......offer to massage you after the fj when there's still some time.....overall an enjoyable experience for me...especially I have not been to any TN for quite some time.

Yeah, to keep the place safe, let's continue to be discreet when sharing the location. Interested bros pls pm bro cum c u. Cheers.

Tiu123
01-04-2008, 11:06 PM
Bro can you pm me the location and details

to bros who go HCs can you tell me more, coz I read from here that can pick and choose girls who are waiting for you. I went to 1 or 2 HC long ago all cannot preview girls ones leh, not like macau got 'showtime' all line up for you to choose.

has the practice changed in sg?

69hotplate
02-04-2008, 12:03 AM
Bro, can sharing the loc of the place? PM me can? Thanks

AlwaysLoving
02-04-2008, 02:12 AM
Bro, would you kindly pm me the location, thank you...

Sincerely and Seriously

wuxi2
02-04-2008, 08:44 AM
thanks to bro Cum C U.got your pm and if i still dont get it,will pm you liao.you know what i mean.

Cum C U
02-04-2008, 02:50 PM

Thank you bro High life for your kind words. As i said before this is a place for us to share n also enjoy new find.

Bro can you pm me the location and details

to bros who go HCs can you tell me more, coz I read from here that can pick and choose girls who are waiting for you. I went to 1 or 2 HC long ago all cannot preview girls ones leh, not like macau got 'showtime' all line up for you to choose.

Ha bro went to macau before you can't compare them la. Here they must be discreet in what they're doing. However you sure can choose, if one come to you and ask you to go but you see the one sitting on the sofa better then go for the sofa one lor. We spent money we should choose them not letting them choose us rite? :D However i think so joint in the site do have wat you mention you can go check it out ;) .

And last of all i've tried to reply most of the bros pm. Sorry for the late replys coz i can't always surf the net..."Wo jia yuo ge Her Tong Si" hai...ha...ha...:o

birdtau08
02-04-2008, 02:57 PM
Hi Bro... Can PM me the place or contact number?

bugmenot
02-04-2008, 02:59 PM
Bro Cum C U, u have got mail... ;)

WINMASTER
03-04-2008, 01:27 AM
Bro that pm me i think you guys better PM TS for the loc k? Better right? I'm also getting it from TS one mah. Fyi only find one gal from QN there. Super lod timer yu yan. Apart from that all nvr see before one. :D

kjp2310
06-04-2008, 10:56 AM
Hi Bro Cum C U,

Can you please pm me ctt? thanks

Xiao_Long
06-04-2008, 11:42 AM
Bro, can PM location??

funnyboyboy
06-04-2008, 01:06 PM
Hi Bros, please anyone kindly PM me the address and tel no. Thanks a million.

absoluticeberg
07-04-2008, 08:01 AM
Thanks to bro cum c u for the contact.

Visited the place recently. It did not have rooms but just curtains dividing the sections and you could hear clearly what the people are talking next door and the moaning sounds..........haha

The gal that served me was Yu Yan.....from Beijing.......Nice height, slutty eyes, sharp chin but no breast.....consider above average for a TN gal.

Her service was quite good, bj with enough suction, thorough (include balls)..fj responsive...she enjoyed along the way, unlike those who kept rushing you.....attititude wise was also great......offer to massage you after the fj when there's still some time.....overall an enjoyable experience for me...especially I have not been to any TN for quite some time.

Yeah, to keep the place safe, let's continue to be discreet when sharing the location. Interested bros pls pm bro cum c u. Cheers.

Sounds like the one who used to work at QN near coronation which has since closed down. Sigh....

TS - can PM me the location? Thanks!

Cum C U
09-04-2008, 02:48 PM
Sorry for the late reply. To those bros that pm me i've replied to most of you...:D Chk your mails...cheerz...

BiRd13
09-04-2008, 02:56 PM
Bro... Mind pmed me the location too? Will write FR after trying... =)

HidetoMatsumoto
10-04-2008, 04:07 PM
Bro.please PM me the location

Dunhill_11
10-04-2008, 04:19 PM
Hi, Can PM me the contact also? Thanks

Cum C U
10-04-2008, 11:11 PM
At last manage to find some time to drop by the place this afternoon. Was serve by a gal name New New. Wat else can i say? She's really good... Shiok... relieve a lotsa stress...ha..ha.. ALso i've replied all the pm. Bros that pm me go chk k? :p And last but not least would like to THANK ALL BROS that upz me. Really appreciate that... Hope to see the FRs from you guys soon.

edfinity
11-04-2008, 02:32 AM
Thanks for the intros... Can i have the address as well... Need to destress on saturday liao mah..

tx bros..:D

freddydawg
11-04-2008, 01:45 PM
pls pm me details! sound like a must not miss place. thanks bro!

Cum C U
11-04-2008, 03:04 PM
Hi guys i've alrady reply to you all chk your mails. I believed i've given quite a no. of loc to bros here but see very few FRs leh. So far i've tried 2 wen wen n new new. Wanted to see some bro go test water on others n share with me. I think they do have 1 or 2 more chio one beside this 2. Next on my list will be Hui Hui. Hope to see the FRs from you guys soon... Cheerz...:D

WINMASTER
11-04-2008, 06:14 PM
Bro cum c u, i have forward you some mails of some bros that PM me for the location. Think it's best you decide whether you wanna give or not. Again pls PM TS for the location don't PM me k? I hardly lock on nowadays due to working hours. Thanks! If happen to go again will write FR :D

dohbi1980
12-04-2008, 01:32 AM
Bro can PM the address. thank You

wonderbar
15-04-2008, 12:43 PM
Hello ts i've pm you but until now i still never got a reply. Any bros can share the location of this joint? Really keen to try! Tx a million.

Akiraine
15-04-2008, 01:45 PM
Will appreciate a PM on the location of this place please~

Thanks in advance

Cum C U
16-04-2008, 09:49 AM
Hello ts i've pm you but until now i still never got a reply. Any bros can share the location of this joint? Really keen to try! Tx a million.

Sorry i guess i've miss out you :p. I've pm you already pm you e loc. Enjoyz...:D

NewVenture
16-04-2008, 11:23 AM
Hi,

bro, can pm me the location please.

silentthrust
16-04-2008, 08:52 PM
Hi can pm me the location? Thanks!
was "locked"out today at Yis RR.
Aiming to try this fri!

Thanks Bro!

Akiraine
16-04-2008, 11:32 PM
Just came back from this place. Thanks to Brother Cum C us for giving me the location for this place.

The decor of this place reminds me of the now defunct QN off coronation plaza.

was served by a girl called Anqin from Sichuan. Apparently she only arrived yesterday (lucky!~)

Looks 6/10 (not really my type)
Boobs probably a C cupper
Massage 6/10 (not the best I've had but certainly not the worse)
BBBJ 7/10 Suction so so, but she made it all up with enthusiasm
FJ 7/10 Pretty Sop
RTF Nopes don't have a habit to

Further notes, could be just chemistry between me and her, but she was wanted to make me go again for a second round after everything. She even started BBBJ again (a second time after FJ). Hahaha, but I didn't try. Brothers who have the stamina might want to try your luck ;)

silentthrust
17-04-2008, 10:35 AM
So whats the damages like?

Payday this fri.... can't wait.

Akiraine
18-04-2008, 03:33 PM
Basic dmgs is 30 for massage (paid up front) and then 100 for FJ

Enjoy ~

angmokio2010
19-04-2008, 10:33 PM
hi Bros

cna pm me the location / contact. back to singapore next week. need to de-stress

allupato1
20-04-2008, 03:51 PM
Thanks to TS for the location. went there last nite. Saw 5 wl, 2 are dressed in cheongsum. requested for niu niu. I wont go into the details as her ratings are already given by those who had tried. She is a 22yo gal who is reali very playful and teasing. She is dressed in short cheongsam, a real turn on. The only downside is she never wear matching undergarments.

RTF: wanted to try the other gal in cheong sum, got tt slutty matured look with nice features. age about 25, shoulder length hair which is slighty colored. any bro who she is.

Cum C U
21-04-2008, 01:14 AM
Hi all bros,

I've to say sorry to some bros that i nvr reply to your post. 1st of all let me explain to you on how do i choose to give out location or contact of joints that i've visited in the past. I will not use pts as guides coz it might not be fair for some bros but your pass posting to decide on whether to share or not. It's to have minimal risk for the joint and also the us, people that chiong those joints. Well, as the sayings go, we play with risk but we can minimise it. Please forgive me for not sharing with some bros, hope you guys understand...:o

michael9090
21-04-2008, 03:21 AM
Can pm me the nice place ? need to destress myself liao

dykes
21-04-2008, 11:28 PM
bro~ can pm mi the location?
thanks aloT! ^^

WINMASTER
24-04-2008, 01:09 AM
Too stress this month! Keep getting squeeze by my boss. Really tired mann. Was there ystdy night, no more cheongsum :( .Was serve by this gal name CoCo. Think she look the best compared to the rest. Looks abit mixed blood. Keep the FR short,

Massage : 6.5/10
Looks : 8/10 (looks mix bloob)
Service : 9/10 (great attitude)
BBBJ : 7/10 (good suction)
FJ : 8/10 (soft n sexy moans)
Overall : 7.8/10 (:D)

alanjames
24-04-2008, 01:53 AM
Hi TS,

Kindly request for location. Can PM me? Thanks!

LeMoN_BaRLeY
24-04-2008, 12:16 PM
Hi TS,

Kindly request for location. Can PM me? Thanks!

Bro Alan, don't mind I suggest you go to any TN (a lot of them got advert in TNP) or try a FL in GL then post 1 FR first so TS can 'feel safe' to share contacts with you. Just my humble and sincere opinion. ;)

Too stress this month! Keep getting squeeze by my boss. Really tired mann. Was there ystdy night, no more cheongsum :( .Was serve by this gal name CoCo. Think she look the best compared to the rest. Looks abit mixed blood. Keep the FR short

Bro Winmaster, seems like you found a new regular "target practice" area after QN was closed down.. :D, nowadays I am more to FL, maybe will try this TN when time permits. :p (happy bonking!)

WINMASTER
24-04-2008, 02:26 PM
Bro Winmaster, seems like you found a new regular "target practice" area after QN was closed down.. :D, nowadays I am more to FL, maybe will try this TN when time permits. :p (happy bonking!)

Ha... not really la... next on list is a place that bro Assshhh recently told me. I too tired FL but locals only. Find that the price i paid can go 2 tn so cut cost lor...:p

Cum C U
24-04-2008, 06:13 PM
Bro Alan, don't mind I suggest you go to any TN (a lot of them got advert in TNP) or try a FL in GL then post 1 FR first so TS can 'feel safe' to share contacts with you. Just my humble and sincere opinion. ;)

Thanks for that bro LeMoN_BaRLeY, as i said before it's for the sake of everyone that i don't give out the place to everyone. It's not to make life difficult for newbies as i'm once one as well. Hope you guys understand. Thanks...:o Also for those who upz me pls leave you nick so that i'm able to upz u back. Thanks again...

blue_swatch
24-04-2008, 08:58 PM
hmmm this one same thread as the other one ya? :)

Cum C U
26-04-2008, 07:42 PM
To those bros that pm me i've replied to you post. Please check your PM... Cheerz and hope all of youhave a wonderful weekend ahead...:D

scubaman
27-04-2008, 01:08 AM
Bro,

Could you kindly PM me the location

Thanks in advance

LeMoN_BaRLeY
28-04-2008, 11:33 PM
Bad news guys, read the post below (referring to the same TN)
:(

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2734492-post73.html

Maybe TS will have more info to update later.

Damien25
29-04-2008, 12:50 PM
To those bros that pm me i've replied to you post. Please check your PM... Cheerz and hope all of youhave a wonderful weekend ahead...:D

Bro, Can pm me this new place. Thanks

Cum C U
29-04-2008, 02:25 PM

Really??? I don't know coz i don't live at that area. Will check it out if possible.Will give u guys a update if happen to drive pass there later.

blackadder
29-04-2008, 03:56 PM
Thanks Bro Cum_C_U for the location...
the gals ok lah... but no more wearing cheongsam... sighz
and the massage cannot be mentioned at all... worse than HC
not that the place no good, just not my cup of tea

blue_swatch
29-04-2008, 07:13 PM

wah WTF, i was there last week and had niu niu too. Playful yes, but massage is non existant. I wish them all the best and hope nothing serious happen to them.... (hopefully) :(

Cum C U
30-04-2008, 01:35 AM
Was there just now. Was served by Niu Niu. Asked her wat happened yesterday. At 1st she don't wanna talk about it then later reveal that they were caught and she really scared coz it's her 1st time. They're going back very soon so bros that wanna have a last shot at them better act fast...:p

Regaine
01-05-2008, 05:44 AM
Was there just now. Was served by Niu Niu. Asked her wat happened yesterday. At 1st she don't wanna talk about it then later reveal that they were caught and she really scared coz it's her 1st time. They're going back very soon so bros that wanna have a last shot at them better act fast...

It is proven again that it shows someone is using this forum for their intelligence work.:(

tkwok
01-05-2008, 04:35 PM
hi ,

can pm me the place?
me n my pals are looking for good places.

e2q3a
02-05-2008, 11:56 AM
Can share the location?
Thanks.

Cum C U
03-05-2008, 12:11 PM
It is proven again that it shows someone is using this forum for their intelligence work.:(

Ha... This kinda things alway happen la bro. Sorry didn't lock in last few days. Those bros that PM me i've reply. Please check your PM. I might miss some for those didn't recieve pls re PM me again. Cheers n have a great weekend ahead!!!

lblittlebear
01-06-2008, 05:23 PM
It was reported that this place was raided on 28 May 2008.

Sigh, another place hit