PDA

View Full Version : What do they "mean" when your Thai GF says ......

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Si Geena
10-06-2008, 10:05 AM
Why should you even bother? The girl is not interested to keep contact, then lerk laaeo. Don't waste your time, effort and energy anymore.

Maybe she's layanging you. So you better know how to play layang, know when to tarik.

sagara314
10-06-2008, 12:31 PM
hmmm u got to know her in real life or in virtual? 2nd who is she to u? if normal friend then if she wanna answer ur msn she will if she doesnt then also bo bian.

what kind of advices u want from us?

I know her in real...she is my girlfren...kinda of funny sometimes hot sometimes cold...

Si Geena
10-06-2008, 04:50 PM
That's why we dig them. They blow hot and cold. Remember to layang, okay?

Charmaine
10-06-2008, 05:15 PM
To be honest I'm sick of this "hot and cold" thing. They screw with your senses and you're left to guess most of the time. Doesn't help that most of us are so physically far away too - it offers no security of any sort. It's even worse if she's an WL / ex-WL. The trust issue eats into you everytime something amiss happens.

Thai girls are so hard to decipher. Singapore women are easy by comparison.

pussyman72
10-06-2008, 10:42 PM
To be honest I'm sick of this "hot and cold" thing. They screw with your senses and you're left to guess most of the time. Doesn't help that most of us are so physically far away too - it offers no security of any sort. It's even worse if she's an WL / ex-WL. The trust issue eats into you everytime something amiss happens.

hehehe that is why i said welcome to thailand. ^^ bascally i can just said bo chap.

i only can share this to the guys here. sometime we dont what about girl think. i with my girl 2 yrs plus sometimes she do things she also dont discuss with me n later i will nag like fark till we quarrle but i start to bo chap just let her do what she want. After awhile she will just come talk to me n want my view or sometimes just wanna let me know b4 she go do.

knowing me i know it kind of hard for me to bo chap but bo bian, just had to throw the ball back to her n later she know what to do. that is only for my girl other girls maybe diff.

just had to remember that long distance relationship is already not ez to maintain even we know or think our girl love us very much but things may change overnite so hope for the best.

if go find a WL or FL as gf then in the first place u had to accept them as what they use to do. if cannot then my best advice is dont even start it. why bcos whenever something happen example not answering ur phone or someone in the background will triggle u thinking she have someone..

so it up to the person to decide he can tahan this kind of relationship or not if cannot then i suggest the person to find a local ger then getting a oversea gf.

pussyman72
10-06-2008, 10:49 PM
I know her in real...she is my girlfren...kinda of funny sometimes hot sometimes cold...

sorry to be ask u this question. is it a working girl in the nite life?

since is real life u know her. when u said gf what type of relationship btn u n her??? sleep together? stay together? u feeding her?

if is a decent girl n she choose to ignore u then nothing to said simply she doesnt wanna contiunue with u. it bascally like a normal BGR ... but if from the nite life girls then is another story again...

unless u did something bad n she got to find out. maybe bcos of that she ignore u. can be many reason... that is why when u post to us the question we cant answer u at all but again we are not the expert in relationship. we have our ups and downs too.

pussyman72
10-06-2008, 10:57 PM
Why should you even bother? The girl is not interested to keep contact, then lerk laaeo. Don't waste your time, effort and energy anymore.

Maybe she's layanging you. So you better know how to play layang, know when to tarik.

hehehe bro to me 2 to 3 mth relationship is not even a relationship. after 2 to 3 mths then start to disappear. so no need to leark.

well do agree maybe she playing layang with him n test water if water not good then move on. it could be also.

B.Bollocks
10-06-2008, 11:51 PM

sadly, i agree with u on this...but still pussyman72 do give quite good advice..is to bochap..the best policy...

Javanoob
11-06-2008, 03:05 AM
sadly, i agree with u on this...but still pussyman72 do give quite good advice..is to bochap..the best policy...

seriously i dont think thats the case.

if a thai girl really love you, she bo ji to not to give u a damn.
to me thai girl and sg girl is the same around the whole world also, she love you, she do everything for you.
she dont love you, ok sorry you kanna ditch or cai tao. up to u.

dont treat them like some special wierd creatures from other country, they are just woman also, if you ever see them with their thai bf or how they treat their lover, you will know they are actually the same or even better then sg girls.

not sure with girls at the far northern side though, family kins seems to be more important then love in some cases.

pussyman72
11-06-2008, 03:20 AM
dont treat them like some special wierd creatures from other country, they are just woman also, if you ever see them with their thai bf or how they treat their lover, you will know they are actually the same or even better then sg girls.

Also not to forget one important thing we are an alien in their country no matter what there is still a diff mate.

yes i do agree when a woman love u they can do whatever things for u but we are not thai just had to remember that.

pussyman72
11-06-2008, 03:26 AM

bo chap is good but somethings cannot too bo chap later fall into hole also dont know.

i think all voice down to few things. Lanugage, Culture.

like one bro said all woman are the same all over the world but the thinking will surely diff then us singaporean or even a malaysian.

my best bro who is a malaysian ever told me that no matter it comes from a wealth off family girl or a villiage girl the thinking will always be diff then the malaysian or a sinaporean. His wife comes from a wealth off family also think diff and doesnt like the culture in malaysia or singapore.

we had to remember love is not just butter n bread. which i have seen n hear alot of bros who think it very ez to have a relationship with a thai girl. money talks.... be it a rich or a poor.

of course if she a rich girl she dont need u to feed her but when talk about sinsoot hehehehe i think almost everyone will have a big head when marry a rich girl.

sorry guy my english not very good so sometime i dont know how to express this but many bros will know where im coming from.

sagara314
11-06-2008, 10:43 AM
sorry to be ask u this question. is it a working girl in the nite life?

since is real life u know her. when u said gf what type of relationship btn u n her??? sleep together? stay together? u feeding her?

if is a decent girl n she choose to ignore u then nothing to said simply she doesnt wanna contiunue with u. it bascally like a normal BGR ... but if from the nite life girls then is another story again...

unless u did something bad n she got to find out. maybe bcos of that she ignore u. can be many reason... that is why when u post to us the question we cant answer u at all but again we are not the expert in relationship. we have our ups and downs too.

We use to stay and sleep together when she is in singapore...she still studying back home but came over to work but not work as FL...last WED when on the phone still ok till last thu till now...whenever i try to call her seems like she did not answer my call or sent me a busy tone....dont know what she's up to also...

Si Geena
11-06-2008, 11:15 AM
The reality is that you can do nothing from your end, less flying over and visiting her at her home.

But that also depends on whether you know the family, the address etc.

And as Pussyman pointed out, sometimes the girls are trying to figure out their own problems and prefer not to involve us.

In any case, how about planning to move on? It gives you a fresh perspective to work with.

yinyang
11-06-2008, 01:22 PM
..she still studying back home but came over to work but not work as FL...last WED when on the phone still ok till last thu till now...whenever i try to call her seems like she did not answer my call or sent me a busy tone....dont know what she's up to also...
Can't help thinking there's more than meets the eye here. Likely something else, either you missed out telling or you've not been 100% upfront. Else, you can only keep us guessing:p

OceanEleven
11-06-2008, 02:06 PM
Can't help thinking there's more than meets the eye here. Likely something else, either you missed out telling or you've not been 100% upfront. Else, you can only keep us guessing:p

Always the case. Info withheld, facts twisted....better than the X files. :rolleyes:

pussyman72
11-06-2008, 03:51 PM

we all know what is the next install plan for this kind of relationship. sometime just too hard to accept the facts. :)

pussyman72
11-06-2008, 03:52 PM
Always the case. Info withheld, facts twisted....better than the X files. :rolleyes:

bro x file not very good lei too alien liao.... it should be ER cos had to rescure a broken heart....

pussyman72
11-06-2008, 03:54 PM
No offence, she could be having her period. :o

see again talking cock. u dont want me to suan u but u keep posting jiao wei how not to suan u lol...

as u said i maddog lei later see u bite lei lol.... woof woof :p

pussyman72
11-06-2008, 03:59 PM
We use to stay and sleep together when she is in singapore...she still studying back home but came over to work but not work as FL...last WED when on the phone still ok till last thu till now...whenever i try to call her seems like she did not answer my call or sent me a busy tone....dont know what she's up to also...

came here to work but not work as FL :confused: i really wonder.......

well bro as what bro Si Geena said move on. just a short period relationship nothing to save if have have no have then forget it. at least u dont get hurt.

maybe she with her sugar daddy or with her new bf. u never know.... unless u choose to think maybe something happen to her.

i dont want to touch into so detail but move on since she dont want to answer ur call anymore. since i believe u want her to come back to u, just wait for another few days if still this way then give up ba.

if i were u already give up liao almost 1 week no news. u know liao.....

OceanEleven
11-06-2008, 04:03 PM
bro x file not very good lei too alien liao.... it should be ER cos had to rescure a broken heart....

How about "Encounter of the Third Kind." :D

Charmaine
11-06-2008, 04:39 PM
The thing I really don't get with Thai girls is that polygamy is supposedly fine. Not in the literal sense, of course, but they seem very relaxed about the idea that dudes can either have multiple girlfriends, sleep around or socially acceptable to "hide" details of relationships with other women from them. They seem to accept that men are dictators of relationships, and they have the leeway (within acceptable parameters) to engage in extra-curricular activities - almost like Japan, if you will. That's something that I've come to notice. I may be wrong, but this attitude is definitely something to treasure, no?

Si Geena
11-06-2008, 04:55 PM
Interesting observation. I can tell you I'm not getting much traction with my sweetheart on this. Hahaha.

She's already smacking me abit for looking at other girls. She wouldn't want to share me with others, I've already made mention it has to be same treatment for both parties. I would expect the same from her.

Cyberspace Nerd
11-06-2008, 05:59 PM
The thing I really don't get with Thai girls is that polygamy is supposedly fine. Not in the literal sense, of course, but they seem very relaxed about the idea that dudes can either have multiple girlfriends, sleep around or socially acceptable to "hide" details of relationships with other women from them. They seem to accept that men are dictators of relationships, and they have the leeway (within acceptable parameters) to engage in extra-curricular activities - almost like Japan, if you will. That's something that I've come to notice. I may be wrong, but this attitude is definitely something to treasure, no?

It's just your own thinking.

No girl in the right mind will be relaxed about their bfs having multiple girlfriends.

pussyman72
11-06-2008, 05:59 PM

bro, if the girl really love u, they will be same as other girls. they also dont like to share their bf with other one or let their bf go fark other girls or having relationship with them.

unless telling me that the girl allow u to have other woman then be frank i doubt she really love u at all.

pussyman72
11-06-2008, 06:00 PM
It's just your own thinking.

No girl in the right mind will be relaxed about their bfs having multiple girlfriends.

lol if the girl really let their bf having many gf lol then she can have many bf also ma ;)

pussyman72
11-06-2008, 06:08 PM
She's already smacking me abit for looking at other girls. She wouldn't want to share me with others, I've already made mention it has to be same treatment for both parties. I would expect the same from her.

lol talk about this i also kanna from my dear. lol

there is once i was back in hometown. my future bro in law keep asking my girl bring them go pub drink. my girl dont want then he come to me lol my girl ask me want to go so i said letz go.

when we are there in the small town pub there were local girls sit with customers n drink. so my dear's bro n his friends drink n talk cock with the girl n one of them even try to hug n kiss the girl...

lol i was staring at the girl lol cos she very SYT n the girl also notice it and smile back when my dear was not looking. after sometime there my dear ask me to look at something i thought she ask me to look at that girl so i keep looking at the SYT when she just walk pass us.

next thing i know i got knock on the head and scold me for looking at the girl while she was talking to me lol after that she tell her bro get bill and go back home.... lol

yinyang
11-06-2008, 09:24 PM
The thing I really don't get with Thai girls is that polygamy is supposedly fine. ..but they seem very relaxed about the idea that dudes can either have multiple girlfriends, sleep around or socially acceptable to "hide" details of relationships with other women from them. They seem to accept that men are dictators of relationships, and they have the leeway (within acceptable parameters) to engage in extra-curricular activities
Even if thai social fabric has guys mucking about, arb nams and even mia nois -it's different if her own man's doing it. Haven't you heard about the family jewels given involuntary surgery (whilst in drunken stupor or zzz)? Believe PM72 kena threat b4....kekeke, so some jaochu bros even now sleep with ready ice pack :p:o

theUnforgotten
11-06-2008, 11:26 PM
Even if thai social fabric has guys mucking about, arb nams and even mia nois -it's different if her own man's doing it. Haven't you heard about the family jewels given involuntary surgery (whilst in drunken stupor or zzz)? Believe PM72 kena threat b4....kekeke, so some jaochu bros even now sleep with ready ice pack :p:o

Have he heard of the case, where the male subject had his "member" cut off n fed it to the ducks.

but the old adage from SAF stays true, Do whatever you want , but dont get caught.

Women in general are contradictory- esp most thai girls , They are fine with OTHER men being polygamous, except their OWN man

Javanoob
12-06-2008, 01:46 AM

some la, maybe those older types, and they not relaxed about it, is they lan lan bo bian have to accept it. but i doubt those younger generations will still be ok about it,
but something you say might be true with regars to japan la, when it comes to "phaet sam pan", thai girls are as obliging as japan girls , for me la, i dont know how other bros here "torture" their gf la

pussyman72
12-06-2008, 03:30 AM
Believe PM72 kena threat b4....kekeke, so some jaochu bros even now sleep with ready ice pack :p:o

wah bro u very chim lei lol said simple lei my english sucks lei :P

lol well for now i scare scare after kanna f by my dear for calling her friend so many times lol.... was trying to shit at my own backyard lol :p

well it kind of hard so try somewhere else so that i wont get caught lol

danielpng
12-06-2008, 06:58 PM
Hi all,

Last few days, i was intro to camfrog on sbf.. and they were talking abt PRC, Thai girls on it.. So being curious, i went to install it on my PC..

So i went into this thai room, thinking since all of them speak thai, i shall just view their video.. Somehow when i view this girl's cam, i just pm her.. N so happened that she can write in english, but not speak..

So we have been chatting on camfrog for the last few days.. N slowly in our conversation, she started mentioning that she likes me, and wants me to be her bf, and such..

Slowly the conversation move to sex, she said how she longed for me to meet me in BKK, and she wanna stay with me for the duration that i'm there.. And sweet talk with me, calling me darling.. Saying how she hope i'm by her side and that she can have sex with me all night long..

I'm just being skeptical that
- she might be a 'he'?
- or she may put gong tao on me?
- or she wanna cheat my money? though i have nothing for her to cheat..

I've been chatting with her for the past few days, and she is working in a cybercafe as part time and juggling her studies in Uni now.. I don't deny i'm attract to her, most of it my lust..

So can some bros advise me on this.. you guys think i shd meet her at BKK?

pussyman72
12-06-2008, 09:38 PM
So can some bros advise me on this.. you guys think i shd meet her at BKK?

well since u said is lust bro then for fark no problem but dont drop into the dark hole n cannot climb up. :p

just remember to give her some pocket money and then move on but again there may be more then that so do becareful.

just remember this there is no free lunch can liao. dont be like one of the sbf bro i know tell him pay n fark off dont listen to me. thinking free fark so just fark n enjoy next thing he know kanna play backside till siao.... now he still ki siao cannot even sleep properly......

so lesson learn here is dont think free fark is good. rather pay n f o then later get shit in the pants and regret.

also know u in video cam liao chat with u few time n fall in love with u n wanna fark with u all day long well too good to be true but hard to said also like my friend talk in alamak chat liao can get fark. me try my luck there lol in the end eat 2 eggs lol

oh forget to tell u hor sometime pple can post a video of a girl when u click u think u are seeing the real girl but actual fact the person may have recorded on one of the girls and then replay on his or her cam making u thinking is the real person u talking to. heheheh why i know hehehe i also play this :P but i only record girl having sex infront of the camfrog n i record it and later replay it in another room. pple thought it was a real thing :P

Javanoob
13-06-2008, 01:58 AM
well since u said is lust bro then for fark no problem but dont drop into the dark hole n cannot climb up. :p

just remember to give her some pocket money and then move on but again there may be more then that so do becareful.

just remember this there is no free lunch can liao. dont be like one of the sbf bro i know tell him pay n fark off dont listen to me. thinking free fark so just fark n enjoy next thing he know kanna play backside till siao.... now he still ki siao cannot even sleep properly......

so lesson learn here is dont think free fark is good. rather pay n f o then later get shit in the pants and regret.

also know u in video cam liao chat with u few time n fall in love with u n wanna fark with u all day long well too good to be true but hard to said also like my friend talk in alamak chat liao can get fark. me try my luck there lol in the end eat 2 eggs lol

oh forget to tell u hor sometime pple can post a video of a girl when u click u think u are seeing the real girl but actual fact the person may have recorded on one of the girls and then replay on his or her cam making u thinking is the real person u talking to. heheheh why i know hehehe i also play this :P but i only record girl having sex infront of the camfrog n i record it and later replay it in another room. pple thought it was a real thing :P

lol now still got pple play alamak chat.. bth..

check this girl out if you all play froggie, my best pcc buddy - Nu_D
hehehe

pussyman72
13-06-2008, 02:42 AM
lol now still got pple play alamak chat.. bth..

check this girl out if you all play froggie, my best pcc buddy - Nu_D
hehehe

lol i dont know him dont know he got big hole bo but the last time i went in was few mths back lol still got pple talk there lol

ah yo u never give us the chat room lei lol. see if i can get the video file i recorded from camfrog n post it to the bros here lol pretty big file lol... :p

Charmaine
16-06-2008, 02:32 PM
Is it just me or is it extremely difficult to squeeze "sweet nothings" out of a Thai girl? My girl is increasingly reluctant, even to the point of avoidance, to say things like "I miss you". I don't want to force her but it seems like these little "perk-me-ups" are getting more and more rare.

Or is she totally over me already?

Si Geena
16-06-2008, 03:09 PM
Don't be so impatient with her. Give her time.

Why hear something if she doesn't mean it? Let her mean what she says. Unless all you ever want is a talking doll.

Yes, my sweetheart also saying less sweet nothings. It's okay. I know now when she says "Kittueng jang." She really means it and everytime she says "Korp Khun Ka." She really means it. That is enough to touch my heart.

Mean Boy
16-06-2008, 05:04 PM
Don't be so impatient with her. Give her time.

Why hear something if she doesn't mean it? Let her mean what she says. Unless all you ever want is a talking doll.

Yes, my sweetheart also saying less sweet nothings. It's okay. I know now when she says "Kittueng jang." She really means it and everytime she says "Korp Khun Ka." She really means it. That is enough to touch my heart.

My sweetie too did the same thing to me, she won't say those sweet nothings to me if she don't mean it.
She is very serious over our relationship, so those rare sweet nothings that are spoken means alot to her, and to me too.

Cyberspace Nerd
16-06-2008, 06:01 PM
Is it just me or is it extremely difficult to squeeze "sweet nothings" out of a Thai girl? My girl is increasingly reluctant, even to the point of avoidance, to say things like "I miss you". I don't want to force her but it seems like these little "perk-me-ups" are getting more and more rare.

She is totally over you already.

Alkano
16-06-2008, 09:47 PM

Don't despair, keep yr chin up.
Do remember to be patient with them and give them time.
No point hearing all this words when they do not mean it.
Let it comes naturally....

Javanoob
17-06-2008, 01:54 AM

bro, ask yourself honestly, will you ever post on a forum, if you girlfriend is a sg local and she dont say sweet things to you ?

1) seriously i think if you gf is local and she dont say all this things to you, you dont give a fuck also. or you feel even happier that she dont say all this mushy things and bug u all the while.

2) and if you want ur local gf to say all this to you and she seems relunctant to say or your friend relate his story that his gf seems relunctant to say love or miss him to him, how will you think ?

think of it this way, and you will find the truth.
they might be thai, but they are girls also. see movie also know when girl dont want say such things

either they have something in their heart that troubled them
or
they reali dont like you.

my advice is.
tell her you feel she dont like you, ask her to say frankly about what hse thinking, and tell her you love her but you wont hold on to a 1 sided relationship.
and hear what she says.

dont ask pple here, ask the girl better tio bo ?

longwinter
17-06-2008, 02:15 AM
bro, ask yourself honestly, will you ever post on a forum, if you girlfriend is a sg local and she dont say sweet things to you ?

1) seriously i think if you gf is local and she dont say all this things to you, you dont give a fuck also. or you feel even happier that she dont say all this mushy things and bug u all the while.

2) and if you want ur local gf to say all this to you and she seems relunctant to say or your friend relate his story that his gf seems relunctant to say love or miss him to him, how will you think ?

think of it this way, and you will find the truth.
they might be thai, but they are girls also. see movie also know when girl dont want say such things

either they have something in their heart that troubled them
or
they reali dont like you.

my advice is.
tell her you feel she dont like you, ask her to say frankly about what hse thinking, and tell her you love her but you wont hold on to a 1 sided relationship.
and hear what she says.

dont ask pple here, ask the girl better tio bo ?

From my own perspective view and feel, most of the time, l tink u ask the gals such qn, they wont come true to telling u de. So actually no pt asking them either.

U urself shld noe whether ur gal love u or not. This kind of thing, jus use ur feel.

longwinter
17-06-2008, 02:22 AM

well bro, jus leave it as natural, actually nthing much u can do too.

anyway, l do noe the feeling u are experiencing now, it is like u feel u are unwanted by ur gal.

goodpartner
17-06-2008, 03:17 AM
bro, if the girl really love u, they will be same as other girls. they also dont like to share their bf with other one or let their bf go fark other girls or having relationship with them.

unless telling me that the girl allow u to have other woman then be frank i doubt she really love u at all.

While it's true that most, if not all, girls who love you will want you only for herself, what I notice is that Thai girls are generally more forgiving if she found out you've been fucking around for fun (not for love). If she really love you, then she'll go the extra mile to win you back and accept you, at most get you to promise to love her only and never to cheat on her again. After some sayang sayang, things will be back to normal.

Perhaps this is becoz it's more common in thai culture for their men to fuck around outside?

At least I can't say the same for Sg girls or PRC.... all hell will already break loose if they found out you're surfing sammyboy forum :D

Si Geena
17-06-2008, 09:08 AM
Some things don't need to ask one. If you feel that it's one-sided, you can tell. And if you don't want to explore it further, there's no need to make a declaration of indignation.

Charmaine
17-06-2008, 10:01 AM
Some things don't need to ask one. If you feel that it's one-sided, you can tell.

The thing is, I sure as hell can't! I'd like to think that I can be pretty adapt with picking up "signs" sent by local girls (they're mostly quite straightforward) but I just can't, for the love of mankind, figure out what a Thai girl is thinking most of the time. Just when I think she's not into me, she sends me another text message telling me to sleep tight. I'm being reeled in hook, line and sinker. Lest anyone feels the need to remind me that I'm supposed to be "over her", rest assured that I am. I'm just very intrigued by this whole mind game and I'd like to think I don't really care now if she's into me or not - I just want to play along and find out for myself what exactly she's trying to do. Is she, or isn't she? It's just curiosity more than anything.

longwinter
17-06-2008, 10:21 AM
The thing is, I sure as hell can't! I'd like to think that I can be pretty adapt with picking up "signs" sent by local girls (they're mostly quite straightforward) but I just can't, for the love of mankind, figure out what a Thai girl is thinking most of the time. Just when I think she's not into me, she sends me another text message telling me to sleep tight. I'm being reeled in hook, line and sinker. Lest anyone feels the need to remind me that I'm supposed to be "over her", rest assured that I am. I'm just very intrigued by this whole mind game and I'd like to think I don't really care now if she's into me or not - I just want to play along and find out for myself what exactly she's trying to do. Is she, or isn't she? It's just curiosity more than anything.

Bro, Playing mind games in a r/s can be very taxing and stressful de.

But wad is the point? For me, last time l used to be like u too, being curious, feeling sumtinz wrong in the r/s le, but still wan to noe the reasons and etc, but so wad if u really managed to find out wad she is trying to do. If it is sumtinz bad, u oso sian and lao lan.

For my policy now, very straight de, if the gal not truthful to me and etc, feel that she dun really loved me, wan to play such mind games wif me, l will jus let go. No pt having such gal at ur side, ur life will be depleted by half.

Si Geena
17-06-2008, 12:33 PM
Sounds like bro Charmaine is kenna layang big time.

You need to constantly evaluate your position. And sometimes, if you want to hold the position, then need to consider everything else as white noise and weather it through.

Sometimes, when I kenna layang, I just dig deeper and hold position. Once the storm is over, the sun will come out again.

devilboy1978(2)
17-06-2008, 12:48 PM
Sounds like bro Charmaine is kenna layang big time.

You need to constantly evaluate your position. And sometimes, if you want to hold the position, then need to consider everything else as white noise and weather it through.

Sometimes, when I kenna layang, I just dig deeper and hold position. Once the storm is over, the sun will come out again.

Agreed..Sometimes we really need to stay firm..

Cyberspace Nerd
17-06-2008, 01:50 PM

You are beginning to sound more and more like a classic SAD FUCK.

You can't figure her out, yet you still wanna "play" with her??

You kept saying u r over her, but you are affected by her actions??

WTF :rolleyes:

Charmaine
17-06-2008, 02:00 PM
You are beginning to sound more and more like a classic SAD FUCK.

You can't figure her out, yet you still wanna "play" with her??

You kept saying u r over her, but you are affected by her actions??

WTF :rolleyes:

:D Zap me, almighty one!

Cut me some slack - I'm on my way to Bangkok MPs in July already. The induction is in progress.

Cyberspace Nerd
17-06-2008, 07:28 PM
:D Zap me, almighty one!

Cut me some slack - I'm on my way to Bangkok MPs in July already. The induction is in progress.

Please hurry up....you obviously need more training when it comes to knowing how women think, not just thai women. :D

Oh, i didnt know you are into MPs.....what happen to the Charmaine who likes to get to know a girl intimately before "making love" with her? :rolleyes:

Charmaine
17-06-2008, 08:04 PM
Oh, i didnt know you are into MPs.....what happen to the Charmaine who likes to get to know a girl intimately before "making love" with her? :rolleyes:

Trying to wake the fuck up, that's what. Nothing works like mindless sex with a stranger to stop thinking about another girl, no? :)

I've been to MPs before but never enjoyed it. Maybe it's about time to start learning how to.

PrinceD@rkness
17-06-2008, 10:58 PM
not all thais are bad, used to have a thai gf working as part-time nurse and fl in hattyai. she calls me everyday when im in singapore. told her 1 day im going to hattyai to look for her, she ask me to save money by staying with her at her apartment. she took off during my stay there. told me she wanna start her own business, but nv ask me for money.

on the last day of stay there, i left 5000baht on her table with a note w/o her knowing for her to pay her rent cos her salary not enuff as she took many days off to company me.

on my way back she called and scolded me jialat jialat. dont really undertsand her well as her english not very good. but her broke up with me for that saying i broke her heart. we still keep in contact once every few weeks as a friend. she still working part-time nurse and finally got to start her business and stop working as a fl. happy for her, but unlucky for me to lose such a nice girl. till now, nv once she ask any money from me

yinyang
17-06-2008, 11:33 PM
not all thais are bad, used to have a thai gf working as part-time nurse and fl in hattyai. ..ask me to save money by staying with her at her apartment. she took off during my stay there. told me she wanna start her own business, but nv ask me for money...called and scolded me jialat jialat. ...still keep in contact once every few weeks as a friend. she still working part-time nurse and finally got to start her business and stop working as a fl. happy for her, but unlucky for me to lose such a nice girl.
Yours is refreshing vs what we (mostly) get here. Balanced view against potentially stereotyping or bias?

PS: Interestingly personal siggie, yours too

Javanoob
18-06-2008, 01:49 AM
Bro, Playing mind games in a r/s can be very taxing and stressful de.

But wad is the point? For me, last time l used to be like u too, being curious, feeling sumtinz wrong in the r/s le, but still wan to noe the reasons and etc, but so wad if u really managed to find out wad she is trying to do. If it is sumtinz bad, u oso sian and lao lan.

For my policy now, very straight de, if the gal not truthful to me and etc, feel that she dun really loved me, wan to play such mind games wif me, l will jus let go. No pt having such gal at ur side, ur life will be depleted by half.

well said. what for make the girl feel you dont have her will die. no girl like guys without dignity. so dont ask her anymore, tell her you dont feel her love and you dont like her playing this kind of game. lerk bpai hur

forumer
18-06-2008, 02:27 AM
on the last day of stay there, i left 5000baht on her table with a note w/o her knowing for her to pay her rent cos her salary not enuff as she took many days off to company me.

when she likes you alot, i guess money is out of the equation. last time i did something like you, she also got angry... blah blah blah. :(

Si Geena
18-06-2008, 09:48 AM
My sweetheart always tell me Thai men no good. But I keep reminding her all men are the same. Some good, some bad. She just hasn't met a good Thai man yet, and she's not seen me turn bad yet.

So far, I'm happy with her as well. She's been direct and honest. But sometimes a little too lazy.

Charmaine
18-06-2008, 11:10 AM
But sometimes a little too lazy.

I think so too! Thai girls tend to sleep too much and work too little. But that's life, isn't it? We think they're lazy, they think they're laid-back. On the contrary Singaporeans work too damn hard and forget to stop and smell the flowers.

yinyang
18-06-2008, 11:53 AM
..Thai girls tend to sleep too much and work too little. But that's life, isn't it? We think they're lazy, they think they're laid-back. On the contrary Singaporeans work too damn hard and forget to stop and smell the flowers.
Half truth on zzzz and work habits of tgs. Nocturnal ladies of night may not see too much sunlight, but this is more of their trade. Us sinkies have little choice but to put our noses to the daily grind:p:D

Cyberspace Nerd
18-06-2008, 02:59 PM
I think so too! Thai girls tend to sleep too much and work too little. But that's life, isn't it? We think they're lazy, they think they're laid-back. On the contrary Singaporeans work too damn hard and forget to stop and smell the flowers.

Perhaps only the type of thai girls you know are like that, no?

most of the thai girls I know are hard working.

Singaporean work too damn hard? KNN my current sg girlfriend everyday eat sleep zoh bo lan..., worse than any thai girls I had known. :eek:

Charmaine
18-06-2008, 03:05 PM
Singaporean work too damn hard? KNN my current sg girlfriend everyday eat sleep zoh bo lan..., worse than any thai girls I had known. :eek:

:D:D

Probably the only ones that I know, then. Singapore girls can be incredibly lazy too!

OceanEleven
18-06-2008, 04:51 PM
Half truth on zzzz and work habits of tgs. Nocturnal ladies of night may not see too much sunlight, but this is more of their trade. Us sinkies have little choice but to put our noses to the daily grind:p:D

I thought you grind others leh, where got others grind you??

yinyang
18-06-2008, 05:13 PM
I thought you grind others leh, where got others grind you??
Trust you to interpret that in literal (err, physical) sense. Well, I guess those who do and in the know can only tell the diff, kekekekeke:p:D

Si Geena
18-06-2008, 05:45 PM
Well, she was the one who described herself as kii giat. So she knows her weakness.

pussyman72
02-07-2008, 01:21 AM
Old bro Sam

you forgot to transfer this to the matter of the hearts. :)

uncensored
02-07-2008, 02:03 AM
Sometimes, those girls in GL, do they really love you when they say "rak" you.

They got so many customers one day..... so they love everyone?

Si Geena
02-07-2008, 12:12 PM
Dude, you don't so easily kenna Bpaak-Waan and think it's Jing-Jing lah. Of course, they will love everyone who will pay them and give them security lah.

If you want to find out if the girl Rak you, it'll take time, just like any relationship with another girl. And it'll often take alot of patience and determination from both sides as well. It's not a good road to take at all.

Mean Boy
02-07-2008, 12:17 PM
Dude, you don't so easily kenna Bpaak-Waan and think it's Jing-Jing lah. Of course, they will love everyone who will pay them and give them security lah.

If you want to find out if the girl Rak you, it'll take time, just like any relationship with another girl. And it'll often take alot of patience and determination from both sides as well. It's not a good road to take at all.

Bro Si Geena,
What if a gal dun often say she loves me but wanted me to sayang her, pampers her and loves her? Is she jing jing towards me?
And I don't shower her with gifts, only shower her with the feelings that she wanted from me.
Pls advise.

Si Geena
02-07-2008, 12:33 PM
Bro,

Please take everyone's advice here with a great pinch of salt. I assume you're not a Si Geena like me. ;)

Without knowing the full background, I think your relationship is proceeding along a nice track. You will know best, since you're in it, but I often feel that if the girl is nice, i.e., not the manipulative, scheming sort, then she will often reciprocate the good intentions. You musn't be a Si Geena and not see her for what she is lah.

The Thai mentality is big on reciprocation of good intentions and favours. Of course, you need to determine if your girl fits this paradigm anot. This often depends on the family environment as well, whether she looks up to her mother, often the primary source of love and encouragement.

Actually, my girl tends to thank me more often than say love me. In fact, she often asks how much I love her (rak chan kae nai) , some form of security device. I often say kae nii na (this is as close as Jiu Kam Dtor in Cantonese) . Often pissing her off instead, the Si Geena in me lah. But whenever she have doubts, I'll just keep giving her encouragement and a positive mindset.

theUnforgotten
02-07-2008, 12:42 PM

Totally agreed, esp more so with non-WL. It's like squeezing water from Stone to get them tell u "i love u". That journey is also fraught with other difficulties.

One major factor - They really look up to the Mother very much,whatever the circumstance.

Mean Boy
02-07-2008, 12:57 PM
Bro,

Please take everyone's advice here with a great pinch of salt. I assume you're not a Si Geena like me. ;)

Without knowing the full background, I think your relationship is proceeding along a nice track. You will know best, since you're in it, but I often feel that if the girl is nice, i.e., not the manipulative, scheming sort, then she will often reciprocate the good intentions. You musn't be a Si Geena and not see her for what she is lah.

Actually, my girl tends to thank me more often than say love me. In fact, she often asks how much I love her (rak chan kae nai) , some form of security device. I often say kae nii na (this is as close as Jiu Kam Dtor in Cantonese) . Often pissing her off instead, the Si Geena in me lah. But whenever she have doubts, I'll just keep giving her encouragement and a positive mindset.

Bro Si Geena,
Thanks for the Advice.
Anyway, Si Geena in hokkien = Mean Boy in English hahaha:D

My gal too tends to say "thanks" more than she says she loves me, but occassionally, she still whispers sweet nothings to me.
She is more concerned on how much I feel for her instead.

She is kind and honest, always speaks her mind and very direct kind of gal.
Ya, she cares alot about her family, and looks up to her father & mother very much.
Nope, I never pissed her or made her angry before, always making her feel Loved, seeing her happy is what I wished for.;)

Hopefully, me and her can walk thru' our journey of Life together:D

astonteo1981
02-07-2008, 01:08 PM
[QUOTE=goodpartner;2835105

At least I can't say the same for Sg girls or PRC.... all hell will already break loose if they found out you're surfing sammyboy forum :D[/QUOTE]

best quote of the year:)

Prince7
03-07-2008, 09:10 PM

Bro,
Agreed, it involves patience from both parties.
It takes time for both sides to fully accept each other,the families' traditions, the cultures and all... but the most important is to accept each other pasts and start anew together, to build a better future together, as life partners.

goodpartner
04-07-2008, 03:48 AM
As you guys know, it's not uncommon in thai to have a WL working in massage parlor or the likes while "supporting" her bf.

On one occasion while having a small dispute on financial matter, I was at one point half joking with my gf (who was a WL but now I sponsoring her) to do the same for me; that I'm nearly broke and she's been wanting me to go live in thailand with her anyway - and that I can't possibly find work there easily.

She actually reply quite seriously after a long pause, saying that she can consider if that is what it'll take to get me over and be with her :eek:

So, what do they "mean"?

Si Geena
04-07-2008, 09:40 AM
Bro,

Sounds like her gong-tao kenna reversed. You win liao! You defeated the ultimate king.

But she's not thinking straight lah, so you may need to knock some sense into her. Don't let her kenna jiak so easily by people lah, right?

goodpartner
04-07-2008, 06:57 PM
But she's not thinking straight lah, so you may need to knock some sense into her. Don't let her kenna jiak so easily by people lah, right?

Not sure if you're replying to my post. Anyway, it's not a matter of winning, knowing well that any sponsorship will have its risks/awards. Besides, most sponsors harbour this shinning knight in while horse mentality to "save" the WL out of their predicaments; not to mention sending her back to the dungeon and feeding off her earnings. (Would have been a BIG "lost" if that's the outcome)

My concern is more on what she's really thinking; was she testing me to see if I'm for real?

I've always been curious why Thai WL can accept such arrangement and seems to live "happily ever after" with their BF usually until marriage b4 quiting (if ever). I've seen quite a few cases of her friends doing the same, also met those BFs whom imho behave well like any young able gentlemen.

Those WL can even chit-chat with me about their customers from abroad, etc. although not in the presence of their BF. Do they look down on such BF? Does it "mean" then that once they have such a BF, they'll resign to their fate and be on a look-out for another "true love"?

Si Geena
04-07-2008, 11:47 PM
My concern is more on what she's really thinking; was she testing me to see if I'm for real?

Do they look down on such BF? Does it "mean" then that once they have such a BF, they'll resign to their fate and be on a look-out for another "true love"?

Well, I was replying to your post. Yes, you're right, it's not about winning.

I wouldn't know if it's a test. It could very well be one, but I feel that her thinking that it can be permitted (feeding her bf), lends a bigger insight to her character.

If they resign to their fate, why would they be on the look-out? Sounds pretty mutually-exclusive to me.

NobleEagle
29-09-2008, 08:13 PM

Yes, to Thai girls, being a bf means nothing its getting married tat counts so mean while they can have a few bfs while meantime still dating several guys to see which is the best for her to settle down with in the end, but if u r sianing from afar, her tests to you will be even longer and coupled with more mind games to really make sure not only u r sincere to her, understands her but also financially stable enuf for her when u are to marry her and settle in Thailand or in Singapore

but of course u also must be able to differentiate between those sincere in a relationship and those just out to "carrot" you only, thai girls are extremely good in NOT telling the truth, they rather not hurt ur feelings :rolleyes::cool:

Charmaine
30-09-2008, 12:27 PM
Attempting to share my own experiences with my current Thai girlfriend, here is what I can come up with:-

1. Yes, it's true that Thai girls will only say things you want to hear. They will a)avoid, b)sound as neutral as linguistically possible then c)lie (in that order) out of a difficult situation or question. I'm still trying very hard to "educate" my girlfriend on the virtues of being honest in a communicative relationship. "I can take it. Just tell me the truth", I'd always say to her. I still can't trust her a hundred per cent, not because of who she is as a person, but simply because she's Thai. Sad but true.

2. Contrary to popular belief, I would like to suggest that the status of being an official "boyfriend" or a "girlfriend" do, in a way, matter to Thais, but the rules of engagement are hardly as strictly enforced as in this country (I'll explain later). My girlfriend really does care about the title (presumably because of face, as she has already announced to her friends and family that I am the one; not many like to be labelled as butterflies when they keep changing their significant-others around), but she also acknowledges (maturely, might I add) that it means nothing in today's world, unless we get married. This approach is a refreshing, and frankly a welcome one, especially when you consider how many young, childish punks in our country start calling each other "husband" and "wife" in the early stages of their relationship , declare themselves "untouchable" or "unavailable" at the tender age of 16 and treat the issue of introducing themselves to each other's parents way too lightly.

3. WLs do fall in love. They're human too and despite the fact that they might be having sex with different men every night, a WL only wishes to be cuddled, hugged and fucked by the man she truly loves. She'll treat the rest as mere customers while she prays for the ordeal to be over and she can go back to thinking about the one man in her life. That in itself should be a comforting thought for forummers currently involved in romantic relationships with WLs.

4. It's also true that real Thai girls in love tend to say "thank you" more than "I love you" - that has been my predominant experience anyway. While local girls take men for granted and assume they're God's gift to men, Thai girls are appreciative of what their man does for them and feel lucky to be considered "special" in their own man's eyes. In my experience, Thai girls in relationships can be verbally shy and not particularly upfront with sweet-talk, which is also a welcome relief if you compare them to the Western-educated women in this country who say these things liberally but don't mean it.

5. Maybe it takes some getting used to, but do all Thai women expect their man to provide for their every need? This is my main grouse but I believe that it's more to do with my Western upbringing than the fact that this is considered "abnormal". My girlfriend does offer to pay for minor stuff like lunch and taxi rides, but I'm footing the bulk of the bill for expensive dinners, trips and meet-the-parent session expenses. Come to think of it, aren't Western-educated women in Singapore doing the same thing too? The fact that they want the best of both worlds (equality in gender treatment from a social standpoint, but non-equality only when it comes to splitting bills) irks me.

6. Thai girls seldom think of themselves as physically attractive, no matter how true that may be, and have genuine doubts about your sincerity when you say they are. They need you to be constantly reminding them that you love them, but seldom (if ever) return the favour. Something else to get used to, then.

Enjoy the forum, my dear friends. :)

Si Geena
17-10-2008, 04:48 PM
I have some points to add. I largely find your observations reassuring.

1. I still can't trust her a hundred per cent, not because of who she is as a person, but simply because she's Thai. You may be better off with some ground rules. The understanding that I've reached with my girl is that truth between lovers is the best form of consideration, Greng Jai. She agrees and so we keep everything on a level field between us.

5. but do all Thai women expect their man to provide for their every need? Again, I've been somewhat more lucky with my girl. Maybe it was early on, where I told her that all I ever want was to lead a simple everyday life with her, Tamada tamada. And I'm a typical Geylang boy lah, I need my kopi-tiams. So we like to eat at markets. In fact, she chides me on my lavish purchases for her. We are trying to save more money for something permanent in our lives.

dodobird_yip
18-10-2008, 05:09 PM
I took great pleasure in reading this forum andyes, this is my first posting in SBF.
I have been a great fan of Thai Tirak lately but it has been a smooth sailing journey into this unknown. The reasons as to why the journey was so smooth is not becoz I was blessed with luck. It is also not becoz I have bottomless bank account to dispense with.....(I am just another poor soul looking to be cuddle and luved by a Thai thirak)
As what one of our bro has mentioned, the "Bo Chap" treatment is the best technique to get your life enriched in these circumstances.
So much about all the attempts to generalised the Thai pussies in order to find the truth on how they are regarding you as.....my question is....what is the objectives of finding out the truth.

1. You may only find out the truth about what she feels, or why she does a certain things in life with you on a certain date in the past....but not the truth about what she is doing or how she feels for you today, or what she intend to do with you tomorrow, and the future. My point is...you will spend your entire life finding out the truth of the PAST but not the present and future.

2. If your objectives is to build a serious relationship, then it has never been a recommended approach generally to be involved internationally, be it she is Thai, M'sian, Farangs etc... In the event that you still insist on these relationship, then you should treat them as any other woman regardless of nationalities. This applies to the saying "Marriage is a gamble". Take it like a man if you fuck up the relationship, or happy like a jumping frog when ur relationship is successful. Dun really need to speculate this and that becoz that will definitely fuck up ur life. example, if u think she is double timing you, so be it. unless you have evidence, then you should take it as if it is not happening.

3. If our objectives is to fuck around, getting them laid by us for free, and get the bf/gf treatment from them during the process, no commitment for any other things, then essentially the only TRUTH we need to know from them is exactly when their menses is coming so as to avoid those dates. Situations like this can also develop into strong and healthy relationship gradually.

4. If your objectives are neither 2 nor 3, then i really dun know how to address those situations...haa

By the way, I am happy for those that made it, but for those that dun, there's still hope and there's always hope so long as you gives urself the hopes.....But please be very very clear of your objectives.