PDA

View Full Version : Easy on the wallet

apacheboi
29-06-2021, 06:52 PM
Hi bros I need help finding the cheapest massage parlors with the cheapest extra services, quality not important literally just wanna try the cheapest places thx

peregrene
29-06-2021, 07:14 PM
Hi bros I need help finding the cheapest massage parlors with the cheapest extra services, quality not important literally just wanna try the cheapest places thx

A bit hard to find now bro. Last I heard Geylang is closed and all the MLs are jacking up their prices to cater to this demand.

Nottybear
29-06-2021, 07:42 PM
A bit hard to find now bro. Last I heard Geylang is closed and all the MLs are jacking up their prices to cater to this demand.

Now covid times hard. Prices may dropped but they will usually ask you take 2-3 girls if they have friends in the shop. Last had 3 viets for $300. A steal but they rushing also. Got one milf, one younger milf and one more even younger and the best looker.

Cupping888
29-06-2021, 09:46 PM
I got a contact which some brothers know.

Strong massage, includes back stepping which cracks ur spine.. free cupping or guasha or ear digging. ML is super nice and won’t push for P88 at any time.

Works for me as I do not need to visit TCM outlets for cupping anymore and get a GQ as well, hence it’s easy on the wallet for me, haha.

U.N.C.L.E
29-06-2021, 09:53 PM

Strong massage, includes back stepping which cracks ur spine.. free cupping or guasha or ear digging. ML is super nice and won’t push for P88 at any time.

Works for me as I do not need to visit TCM outlets for cupping anymore and get a GQ as well, hence it’s easy on the wallet for me, haha.

Bro Cupping, care to share damage and contact.. Thanks

rotring
29-06-2021, 10:47 PM
can share contact bro?

MayTheresa
29-06-2021, 10:57 PM
Now covid times hard. Prices may dropped but they will usually ask you take 2-3 girls if they have friends in the shop. Last had 3 viets for $300. A steal but they rushing also. Got one milf, one younger milf and one more even younger and the best looker.

What service for $300? only HJ or more?

Becky
30-06-2021, 01:33 AM
If you doesn’t mind gilf or to close your eyes during the session , you can try to look in the jln sultan thread . Quick budget release .

HOWITZER105MM
30-06-2021, 03:51 PM
Gone. Now everywhere carrot chopper. Parang
very sharp. Price was standard in HCs back
then

Cupping888
01-07-2021, 04:41 PM
Bro Cupping, care to share damage and contact.. Thanks

sent bro..enjoy and stay safe

U.N.C.L.E
01-07-2021, 05:07 PM
sent bro..enjoy and stay safe

Thanks bro. up you 13.

goldie9660
01-07-2021, 06:13 PM
If you don't mind the looks, i.e. chui one, fat MILF type, go GMC lor.

Cupping888
01-07-2021, 09:51 PM
Thanks bro. up you 13.

Thank u sir, enjoy and feel free to share ur experiences bro!

NottyMonkey
02-07-2021, 09:30 AM

WOW!!! Sounds good bro. Can share contact? TIA. upz you my humble 15s :)

coloudmusic
02-07-2021, 02:56 PM
Can share bro

Cupping888
03-07-2021, 03:14 PM
Can share bro

check ur inbox brother. cheers

owl888
03-07-2021, 03:57 PM
If you doesn’t mind gilf or to close your eyes during the session , you can try to look in the jln sultan thread . Quick budget release .

This type must off the lights type, better dont see the gilf else u will have nightmares after ;):D

sladang
03-07-2021, 04:18 PM

Not close your eyes during the session.

Think the moment u enter the shop u hv to close your eyes liao, juz let the gilf lead u to the room, wif your eyes close till session ends.

Probably by now gilf will ask: what happens to your eyes?

Probably u'll answer: for the wallet :D ..

Easyhero
03-07-2021, 05:21 PM
This type must off the lights type, better dont see the gilf else u will have nightmares after ;):D

Lights can be off, eyes can be shut but before putting the dick in check if is a ladyboy ;)

G2Lim2Peanut
04-07-2021, 10:56 AM
Many bros are right given the times we are in.
That said, you can still find some in Jalan Sultan. But do manage your expectations.

There's also another one that I used to go to in a central district.. She does massage and other services which includes the full services.
She's a one person operation in a spa, so no entrance fees. Upon subsequent visits she gives better rates. Entrance+massage+full services starts at 150, return visits between 120-130.

G2Lim2Peanut
05-07-2021, 12:18 PM
Hi bros

After my short mention on the one woman operation my inbox started to flood with requests.

Some hygiene points before I share further.
ML is not SYT, she is probably early to mid 30s. Once you see her wechat, she has no make up abs very GND type.

She provides decent massage with full services.

Entrance plus massage plus full service starts at 150, negotiable once you return to her. Seems like she provides non full services too but I don't know the rates.

Highlight for me is BBBJ, FJ and her boobs. She is a B cup but with nice puffy light colored nipples once she is turned on. Very tight pussy so don't just go charging.

Don't PM me and ask for the types of services etc. Really depends on your skill and chemistry. She is not your commando pro type, feels like GND.

As always bros who want details pls make sure you have at least 100 points with 10 power.

When u make appt pls wait for her to give u detailed instructions and don't go knocking.

Just to be clear I'm not OKT just sharing with what I've experienced.

YMMV

pete_the_fish
05-07-2021, 12:54 PM
Not close your eyes during the session.

Think the moment u enter the shop u hv to close your eyes liao, juz let the gilf lead u to the room, wif your eyes close till session ends.

Probably by now gilf will ask: what happens to your eyes?
Probably u'll answer: for the wallet :D ..

Just wear a very dark sunglasses and pretend to be blind lah. Put on your noise cancelling earphone too if you don't want to hear granny voice. Lol

Deallas
06-07-2021, 01:21 AM

Bro can share contact?

NottyMonkey
06-07-2021, 04:41 AM
Hi bros

As always bros who want details pls make sure you have at least 100 points with 10 power.

YMMV
hope am qualified. can share with me? TIA :D:D:D

G2Lim2Peanut
06-07-2021, 04:47 PM
Just responded to a batch of bros. Pls Pm me direct as a do not read thru every post.

I will qualify what I shared.. Its not 'easy' on the wallet... But definitely 'essier' some bros expecting the past GL cat 40!50 rates... Cannot lah

Cupping888
07-07-2021, 10:42 AM
Bro can share contact?

ok bro, sent. enjoy

sladang
07-07-2021, 12:28 PM
Just wear a very dark sunglasses and pretend to be blind lah. Put on your noise cancelling earphone too if you don't want to hear granny voice. Lol

Then granny wun juz ask what happens to your eyes, probably she will ask what happens to your ears too :D ..

tina
24-07-2021, 10:54 AM
Hi bros

After my short mention on the one woman operation my inbox started to flood with requests.

Some hygiene points before I share further.
ML is not SYT, she is probably early to mid 30s. Once you see her wechat, she has no make up abs very GND type.

She provides decent massage with full services.

Entrance plus massage plus full service starts at 150, negotiable once you return to her. Seems like she provides non full services too but I don't know the rates.

Highlight for me is BBBJ, FJ and her boobs. She is a B cup but with nice puffy light colored nipples once she is turned on. Very tight pussy so don't just go charging.

Don't PM me and ask for the types of services etc. Really depends on your skill and chemistry. She is not your commando pro type, feels like GND.

When u make appt pls wait for her to give u detailed instructions and don't go knocking.

Just to be clear I'm not OKT just sharing with what I've experienced.

YMMV

Possible to share contact.

lowtee5
24-07-2021, 11:51 AM
check ur inbox brother. cheers

able to share contact? will ups u my humble points. thanks :)

Steventan
24-07-2021, 02:27 PM

Care to share with me?
TIA

TPdude
25-07-2021, 01:15 AM

Bro can share to me too? Thanks

Helipadpad
07-03-2022, 12:45 AM

Hi Bro, care to share?

Serious
07-03-2022, 01:03 AM

Bro Cupping, can share contact? Thanks bro

Ronin747
13-03-2022, 12:31 AM
Bro, care to share contact??

Many bros are right given the times we are in.
That said, you can still find some in Jalan Sultan. But do manage your expectations.

There's also another one that I used to go to in a central district.. She does massage and other services which includes the full services.
She's a one person operation in a spa, so no entrance fees. Upon subsequent visits she gives better rates. Entrance+massage+full services starts at 150, return visits between 120-130.

winterrain
13-03-2022, 05:27 AM

Can share?

playboy96
13-03-2022, 06:09 AM
Bro, can share contact? Thank you!

quiddi
13-03-2022, 06:48 AM
My easy on my wallet is $50 entrance fee. $50 tips. So even if go for tarma also ok. Pleasent looking ML. Early 30s. Good massage skills.

G2Lim2Peanut
14-03-2022, 09:37 AM
Bros.. If you want contact Pls direct PM me. I don't go thru the posts here.

Please also read carefully and request clearly.

For JS - I don't have contact. It was just a walk-in when the lady gestured to me. It was either 2nd or 3rd floor. Rates was 50+30 very economical pricing. Remember this is all I can recall so any request on JS I won't be asking.

The other one is central area, one-woman-operation. You may request with a direct PM to me. This is minimal massage with full services.

Bro, care to share contact??

ladyassasinato
14-03-2022, 12:52 PM
The cheapest one I tried are those 105 package. Pay 105 at the counter - get one hour massage plus one HJ. :D

Kenkenkenchan
14-03-2022, 01:17 PM
The cheapest one I tried are those 105 package. Pay 105 at the counter - get one hour massage plus one HJ. :D

Are you referring to the one at Bugis? Lol

ladyassasinato
14-03-2022, 01:19 PM
Are you referring to the one at Bugis? Lol

Bugis got one, Orchard got another one. Any more, I dun noe. :p

Kenkenkenchan
14-03-2022, 01:21 PM
Bugis got one, Orchard got another one. Any more, I dun noe. :p

Bugis one their Ang pai left and joined another shop u know?

ladyassasinato
14-03-2022, 01:24 PM
Bugis one their Ang pai left and joined another shop u know?

ML Y? Dun noe leh. Anyway, I prefer that small little hornet at Orchard. Cute n big boobs. :p

Kenkenkenchan
14-03-2022, 01:30 PM
ML Y? Dun noe leh. Anyway, I prefer that small little hornet at Orchard. Cute n big boobs. :p

Is it? Orchard I never go before maybe going try soon

G2Lim2Peanut
18-03-2022, 10:25 AM
Cleared a batch of PM requests on central based contact.

Cupping888
18-03-2022, 04:55 PM
Can share?

Bro, can share contact? Thank you!

Check inbox

Now I cheong more, seldom log in..hahahaha

When I say easy on wallet, means no P88 package, offer a few massage types such as juagen, back and neck cracking and cupping..see my nick..i love cupping..i always go for it. haha..also cannot be too auntie (ugly) and too young (no strength).. and cannot cut short my time..i do not like it..and cannot keep asking me to top up or ask for more tips..zzz I go this contact for 1 year +, so far so good..hope she continue to stay. Not a new name..other bros recommend me de..

kkevinn6
18-03-2022, 05:16 PM

can share contact?

quiddi
18-03-2022, 06:05 PM
Chance upon an "easier on wallet" in geylang. 48+50 for an hr massage..ML is milfy (late 30s) but slim figure cant find fats. Small boobs.

Good massage skill and good conversation partner. PM me for her contact if interested.

Djdj1123
19-03-2022, 03:44 PM
Hi bro, can PM please

Chance upon an "easier on wallet" in geylang. 48+50 for an hr massage..ML is milfy (late 30s) but slim figure cant find fats. Small boobs.

Good massage skill and good conversation partner. PM me for her contact if interested.

WOOHOO
19-03-2022, 03:54 PM

!!!
WOO UPZ !!!

tina
20-03-2022, 10:37 AM

For JS - I don't have contact. It was just a walk-in when the lady gestured to me. It was either 2nd or 3rd floor. Rates was 50+30 very economical pricing. Remember this is all I can recall so any request on JS I won't be asking.

The other one is central area, one-woman-operation. You may request with a direct PM to me. This is minimal massage with full services.
Can share contact.
thanks

super_21
20-03-2022, 01:56 PM
Check inbox

When I say easy on wallet, means no P88 package, offer a few massage types such as juagen, back and neck cracking and cupping..see my nick..i love cupping..i always go for it. haha..also cannot be too auntie (ugly) and too young (no strength).. and cannot cut short my time..i do not like it..and cannot keep asking me to top up or ask for more tips..zzz I go this contact for 1 year +, so far so good..hope she continue to stay. Not a new name..other bros recommend me de..

Thank you very much to Bro Cupping888 & Habahaba69 for his contact.

This is the late FR from me.
It was easy for me to make appointment with this petite and slim lady. Decent looks. Chatty and willing to make conversation. You will not get bored.

I liked she cracked my back with her leg. There is a cracking sound every times she used her leg to press on it. Very shiok.Very relaxed . The massage continues to be hard and solid throughout the session. Her JG is good too. Sensual and shiok.

Name : Cxcx
Massage : 7.5/10
JG : 8/10
Service: Very friendly and chatty (9/10)
RTM : Yes

Djdj1123
20-03-2022, 07:53 PM

It was easy for me to make appointment with this petite and slim lady. Decent looks. Chatty and willing to make conversation. You will not get bored.

I liked she cracked my back with her leg. There is a cracking sound every times she used her leg to press on it. Very shiok.Very relaxed . The massage continues to be hard and solid throughout the session. Her JG is good too. Sensual and shiok.

Hi bro, can kindly pm contact and damage m? Thanks in advance!

G2Lim2Peanut
30-03-2022, 11:05 AM
Just responded to a batch of bros who requested for the Owo at central.

supershaft
30-03-2022, 11:18 AM
how abt for $20.. jus go in room, the ML oil ur c*** pcc for u for 5 - 10 min with no massage? :D

rcsdg
30-03-2022, 06:39 PM

Bro can share contact? Thanks mate

sipeklong
30-03-2022, 11:30 PM
how abt for $20.. jus go in room, the ML oil ur c*** pcc for u for 5 - 10 min with no massage? :D

Sound interesting, machiam express service with affordable price.
Share contact leh bro… no need waste time somemore…

Peacekeeping
31-03-2022, 07:37 PM

Are you joking?

loudexhaust
31-03-2022, 08:08 PM

Stick the $20 on your forehead, put oil on hand and PCC. Collect $20 from your forehead and give yourself a pat on the back.

ceeko
01-04-2022, 09:58 AM
You take $50, put on your right hand, pass it to your left hand, then use right hand pcc yourself until u pew pew

$50 paid to yourself.

Best deal!

Cupping888
01-04-2022, 05:40 PM
Bro can share contact? Thanks mate

Sent bro..

Hi bro, can kindly pm contact and damage m? Thanks in advance!

Check inbox bro

Thank you very much to Bro Cupping888

Glad u like this value for $ ...

Uglyboy99
01-04-2022, 05:41 PM
Sent bro..

Check inbox bro

Glad u like this value for $ ...

Bro can share contact pls

FatMan
06-04-2022, 03:46 PM
Check inbox

Hi Bro, can share the contact and damage. Thanks.

Errornotfound
06-04-2022, 03:55 PM
!!!
WOO UPZ !!!

Woohoo can share ctc bro!! Many thanks in advance

blackberryboy
07-04-2022, 10:54 PM
10 char .

supershaft
07-04-2022, 10:59 PM
Stick the $20 on your forehead, put oil on hand and PCC. Collect $20 from your forehead and give yourself a pat on the back.

but she let u put ur dick on her ass crack to slide up and down and also let u feel her legs while she play ur bro..

ownself cpc no such enjoyment.:D

CrazyKriss
07-04-2022, 11:35 PM
Hi Bro,
Can you please share CTC. Thank you in advance.

Check inbox

Sheepsheep25
08-04-2022, 12:01 AM
Hi bro, can pm me her contact?

Thanks!

Heavenllly
08-04-2022, 01:39 PM
Check inbox

Bro can share thanks

Cupping888
09-04-2022, 06:53 PM
Hi Bro,
Can you please share CTC. Thank you in advance.

Bro can share thanks

Hi Bro, can share the contact and damage. Thanks.

Bro can share contact pls

Ok, busy these days. Seldom log in..i sent to everyone..

Also, if u guys are lucky, sometimes she may wear yoga pants. It is nice to look at, but do not expect anything more. She is those slim and slender type.

soloist123
10-04-2022, 01:05 AM

Also, if u guys are lucky, sometimes she may wear yoga pants. It is nice to look at, but do not expect anything more. She is those slim and slender type.

Can share contact ? Ups yer points. Thanks in advance

l2ght
10-04-2022, 09:25 AM

Appreciate it if you can share contacts as well. Thanks!

iseegal
11-04-2022, 06:25 PM
bro etc pls!!!

Shooter
12-04-2022, 07:29 PM
Had some free time on Monday afternoon. Went to one of the neighbourhood hdb massage shop. Quoted by the solo ML $50 normal massage and $88 for upgrade. Ask her what's the difference and she said massage inner thigh and butt. I asked $88 include HJ? She gave me the surprise look and said no. HJ must add. I smile and wanted to go when she said if just do HJ $50 ok, we can skip the massage. Me think for a while and on.
HJ normal, nothing extraordinary in technique. Allow autoroam top. She pullled up her shirt and bra. Nice Natural breast bigger than my hand can grab. Told me BJ and FJ available as well if I interested. Me not so keen so stick with HJ.
Haha come to think of it, basically a fuck shop if u take away the massage portion. Go in fuck and go. Save the entrance fee.
Total damage $50
Don't ask for contact from me. She is ending the contract for the shop end of April. So won't be around much longer. Said someone taking over the shop doing massage also. Next month can check it out again.

catalyst
13-04-2022, 05:52 AM
Had some free time on Monday afternoon. Went to one of the neighbourhood hdb massage shop. Quoted by the solo ML $50 normal massage and $88 for upgrade. Ask her what's the difference and she said massage inner thigh and butt. I asked $88 include HJ? She gave me the surprise look and said no. HJ must add. I smile and wanted to go when she said if just do HJ $50 ok, we can skip the massage. Me think for a while and on.
HJ normal, nothing extraordinary in technique. Allow autoroam top. She pullled up her shirt and bra. Nice Natural breast bigger than my hand can grab. Told me BJ and FJ available as well if I interested. Me not so keen so stick with HJ.
Haha come to think of it, basically a fuck shop if u take away the massage portion. Go in fuck and go. Save the entrance fee.
Total damage $50
Don't ask for contact from me. She is ending the contract for the shop end of April. So won't be around much longer. Said someone taking over the shop doing massage also. Next month can check it out again.

hi bro
able to give hint of the shop location or whatever that ca locate this shop ?

boeyC
13-04-2022, 06:40 AM

Hi Bro, can share contact?

happysnap2
13-04-2022, 10:12 AM
Hi bro, can share ctc too? today got free time haha

joelee1688
14-04-2022, 03:13 PM
Hi bro can share contract? Thanks

Cupping888
14-04-2022, 03:19 PM

Hi bro, can share ctc too? today got free time haha

Hi bro can share contract? Thanks

I had just sent to u brothers.
Just sharing because I got this contact from other bros.
Take it as a clean joint as this early 30s girl has strength and technique, and provide cupping, guasha, ear digging (choose one of the 3). Please do not expect her to give u BJ, FJ, strip totally etc.. she is those u wont reject type, but also, pls respect her, she takes pride in her job

saltwet
15-04-2022, 02:52 AM
Bro, have been spending. Can introduce? Tk u

hyperj
15-04-2022, 08:47 AM

Hi bro, can share the contact?

raymondo
15-04-2022, 09:46 AM

Bro can share ctc tks

beargyz
28-05-2022, 10:19 PM

Thanks bro for the central contact (OWO).

Long overdue FR; happened to pass by the area today, recalled on having the contact, decided to text to check for slot, immediately available. Fast hand fast leg book her and made my way over.

Location: friendly to bros taking PT, bus stop is literally outside.

Looks: 6/10, face looks exactly like her wechat, possibly in her mid 30s.

Body: 5/10, slightly on the meaty side, possibly B cups (?)

Massage: As good as dont have.

Sensual: NIL

Service: almost zero interaction, ask if i wanted shower, pass me a tower then back to her mobile game, massage (as mentioned by bro, minimal) but zero effort, 1 hand on my back, 1 hand on her phone (can hear the game sounds) yet she still manage to "massage" my back and 2 legs for close to 20min before popping the GQ. Offered HJ, BBBJ and FJ, since already here might as well, took up the FJ for $150. Straight went to look for cap, cap on, robotic BBBJ for less than 5min straight sit on top of me and ride. Totally no mood to drag this any longer, close my eyes and imagine all my AV collection and let it out. Still kenna mock; saying she havent even get to lie down lol. Deed done, she immediately go down from the bed and back to her phone again. Only then we had our short convo; does sounds local with a bit PRC accent.

RTM: nope, with that kind of price, i can get prettier options out there with better service and attitude. (Whats funny is, she was complaining on her wechat moment of less business lol) as i myself not RTM-ing, i will not be sharing the contact here.

Superflying
03-06-2022, 05:48 AM

Hi. Able to share contact details. Thanks!

Superflying
03-06-2022, 05:50 AM

Interested. Any details to share? Thanks!

newbie22
03-06-2022, 06:00 AM
Share contact please bro. Thanks!

ladyassasinato
03-06-2022, 10:57 AM
Hi. Able to share contact details. Thanks!

Bee of J Wellness Spa

Tsbf
03-06-2022, 10:58 AM
Good sharing

CANTOMENT
20-07-2023, 08:44 PM
Is there any ML with good massage and hj with roaming for $100 nowadays?

Autumnsun
20-07-2023, 08:45 PM
Is there any ML with good massage and hj with roaming for $100 nowadays?

Check out bukit merah thread for JBM relating info

ctcs
20-07-2023, 11:07 PM

do you mind share contact bro?