PDA

View Full Version : LF FB, FWB, girls to chill

brocoldouz
26-06-2021, 03:24 PM
Hi Im 26M

Im >1.8m tall
lean and fit do gym often if you gym that ll be great, I can be a personal trainer too (powerlifter here)
Am experienced

Just looking for some fun and trying out online platform, willing to negotiate if theres $ required..if keen do message me then lets chill and have a blast.

I wont entertain with pics no point lying and wasting each others time, and im pretty sure we ll be masked up...

Angmolover
26-06-2021, 05:30 PM
Hi Im 26M

Im >1.8m tall
lean and fit do gym often if you gym that ll be great, I can be a personal trainer too (powerlifter here)
Am experienced

Just looking for some fun and trying out online platform, willing to negotiate if theres $ required..if keen do message me then lets chill and have a blast.

I wont entertain with pics no point lying and wasting each others time, and im pretty sure we ll be masked up...

Wow, so many abbreviations in the title. Come, let me try a few on you. IDK WTF you are talking about, so STFU

brocoldouz
02-07-2021, 12:42 PM
short and simple is the way. Sorry, if your abbrievations knowledge are low. If you dont understand then dont read. Furthermore this thread have a few sentences and not even a poem or a story and yet you complain. Any angmo that loves you might need to rethink.

loneyheart
02-07-2021, 02:14 PM

iphone1s
02-07-2021, 03:22 PM
IMHO TS is ODMF who thinks he GGTW

Wow, so many abbreviations in the title. Come, let me try a few on you. IDK WTF you are talking about, so STFU

I agree with both of you. I will up ur points tmr

iphone1s
02-07-2021, 03:24 PM
Hi Im 26M

Im >1.8m tall
Am experienced
Just looking for some fun and trying out online platform, willing to niegotiate if theres $ required..if keen do message me then lets chill and have a blast.

IDT you will get a girl with such attitude but lots of flak. Go figure

georgie1994
07-07-2021, 09:44 PM
come and pm me, let's chill out

radioh3ad
08-07-2021, 05:08 PM
Haha TS wake up your idea please

Angmolover
11-07-2021, 08:18 AM
TS must be still a kid or a adult with the brain of a kid, ill bet he is still a virgin or at least a incel whose only contact with a women is paid sex.
Clearly not very intelligent as anyone with half a brain has heard of the expression that men love by the eyes, women love by the ears ie sweet words, or in the case sweet written words...or to put it in the current context, how girls on tinder complain how guys would contact them with hi or some unorignal intro, they demand and expect some sort of effort put into a guys intro.
But here this loser thinks he gonna get a FB/FWB ie free fuck but using abbreviations on top of his lame unintelligent post hahah.
These dumbfuck kids these days...they all think they special typical snowflake mentality

Amen to that