PDA

View Full Version : Uncle Gingko is back to help couple of friends to look for supporter

gingkonut
24-06-2021, 05:26 PM
Hola Brudders!

Have not been posting for supporters as a group of supportive brudders have been damn solid to dispense their valuable time and resources (bio and non-bio) to aid the ladies needing help.

But with the pandemic coming in waves, even my inner circle band-of-brudders also cry tolong. Thus need new blood to join me in rendering aid for the following:

1. [Retired today as Uncle Gingko chipped in on D-day while waiting for another bro here to take up] Samstress < 30s, slim and fair with ink, needing help for next-of-kin urgent medical emergencies by this month. Hope to see if anyone can help her raise the amount and she is willing to repay by being cyber sb with vids and pics. Even with full face disclosure. She is NOT looking at bio related transaction, so those seeking ppm or fj, please go FL dome.

2. Samstress 30s with D cup, curvy bod 16xcm, 6xkg. Non smoker, seeking supporter to make up huge loss in income due to pandemic situation. Ready to discuss with sincere brudders

3. Non-Samstress in her 30s, local chi married but not in good term with spouse. Slightly plus size, huge cup and needing regular support for her monthly debt repayment. Works in town.

4. Non-Samstress around 30, local chi petite, needing help with her monthly rental (and reno) while waiting to move into own lodging in coming months. Also to repay loans.

5. Early 40s, SPR, Msia Chinese divorcee with a kid, seeking companion that can lead to LTR. Very understanding and flamboyant on bed...just not a looker. Although fair and smooth. She had bad experiences with marriage and guys but still wanna have a hope of meeting someone special. Strictly for those who are looking for potential wife... Or gf whom you can give daily /regular attention.

6. [Retired even before listing is posted after fast hand fast leg rescue effort by Bro Dreamlord96]

There are more in my list, which I will try to tahan by helping them out a while more... Else will also list here soon.

PM me with your tele ID if you are sincere to help. Please don't demand pics and ask whats the damage etc, if you are itching for release, please go FL dome. And those few who knew roughly who are these Samstress, please keep hush hush hor.

KinJioKar
24-06-2021, 06:30 PM
Upped you. Hero of the ladies

quizzy
25-06-2021, 03:14 PM
Uncle Gingko is legit bros. I have met one of the ladies he referred to me before, unfortunately didn't proceed because frequency cannot click.

He has been doing his best to help the ladies until ownself BTH already... Hope bros here can help out... Cheers

JackieWong
25-06-2021, 05:19 PM
Upped you. Hero of the ladies

What is the meaning of Samtress or Non samtress?

KinJioKar
25-06-2021, 11:16 PM
What is the meaning of Samtress or Non samtress?

In or not in this forum.

Angmolover
26-06-2021, 05:39 PM
Hola Brudders!

Have not been posting for supporters as a group of supportive brudders have been damn solid to dispense their valuable time and resources (bio and non-bio) to aid the ladies needing help.

But with the pandemic coming in waves, even my inner circle band-of-brudders also cry tolong. Thus need new blood to join me in rendering aid for the following:

1. Samstress < 30s, needing help for next-of-kin urgent medical emergencies in July. Hope to see if anyones can help her - is in plural as she is NOT looking at bio related transaction. So those seeking ppm or fj, please go FL dome.

2. Samstress > 40, BAW (Big Average-looking Woman), fair saggy boobs, needing regular support for her monthly debt repayment

3. Non-Samstress in her 30s, slightly plus size, huge cup and needing regular support for her monthly debt repayment.

4. Non-Samstress around 30 needing help with her monthly rental (and reno) while waiting to move into own lodging in coming months. Also to repay loans.

There are more in my list, which I will try to tahan by helping them out a while more... Else will also list here soon.

PM me with your tele ID if you are sincere to help. Please don't demand pics and ask whats the damage etc, if you are itching for release, please go FL dome. And those few who knew roughly who are these Samstress, please keep hush hush hor.

Wah, all your charbos seem to be large ladies, plus size, etc. I damn scared Greenpeace will come after me later on for harpooning whales.

CumExplorer
26-06-2021, 09:58 PM
Wah, all your charbos seem to be large ladies, plus size, etc. I damn scared Greenpeace will come after me later on for harpooning whales.
Large ladies i like, but just support no release ? Also there should be damage so need budgetting also hehe

gobal100
27-06-2021, 01:32 PM
Support as not easy

gingkonut
27-06-2021, 02:53 PM

No leh, #1 and #4 are slim. Got a few more slim ones but I can settle for now, so no need supporters. As for damage, as not advertising for service, I can't put this down. Please go view at FL dome if anyone is seeking so.

gingkonut
27-06-2021, 02:59 PM
Support as not easy

It can be easy. Say, if anyone is keen to help any ladies, I can suggest a crowd funding for #1 urgent medical needs by 26 July. Would be good if can have 50 bucks * 80 brudders/sistas. I have told her that I will loan her the amount if she can't raise by then. So she won't feel pressured to consider the unthinkable of posting at FL dome. However, I am also limited, already pok liao by so many damsels in distress that I cannot just anyhow bail her out.

In any case, #4 was also helped by a bro here before. We met her over coffee and he assisted her on the spot after validation. (if you remember and sees this thread, feel free to post)

lauro
27-06-2021, 09:33 PM
Sorry ah, what is bio / non-bio?

sinolily
27-06-2021, 10:45 PM
That's... a long of details for background stories

gingkonut
28-06-2021, 10:22 AM

Its like that, don't put... get all the open ended PMs... so put more and get more targeted response...

xrage
28-06-2021, 10:48 AM
You are a good guy for helping them ladies! Esp in these difficult times. Upped you.

ah_jo
28-06-2021, 01:11 PM
Again?

Cmon la, dont la.

I was a victim of this arrangement so called, never even meet that bitch in flesh and lost $2400, a moment of folly on me but to trust a bro recommendation was another.
End up promises made to assists to recover didnt came thru also.

There might be genuine ones, i am just skeptical. Cheat me once shame on you, cheat me twice shame on ME.

dirtyhairy
28-06-2021, 04:35 PM
[QUOTE=ah_jo;20711097]Again?
Cmon la, dont la.
I was a victim of this arrangement so called, never even meet that bitch in flesh and lost $2400, a moment of folly on me but to trust a bro recommendation was another.
There might be genuine ones, i am just skeptical. Cheat me once shame on you, cheat me twice shame on ME.[/QUOTE

I suppose that's life...ups & downs
Scams, realities, fakes, truths abound
In the end do only what you can
And only if you want to, my friend
Not long ago here, DHairy had helped a samstress
After meeting her to check on her tale of distress
DHairy willingly gave her cash for her and her baby
Yet nothing in return although she had offered her body to me
To each his own but if one's help can enlighten another's misery
I think it is still worth doing so but only
If you want to and can do so willingly...
Take care all, stay safe n be fucking happy!

kuatos
28-06-2021, 07:10 PM
honestly, I am surprised got people will support when getting nothing in return..... Good job to all the samaritans.

Jiayou bro, U take care of them while I will support those in Fl dome;)

sinolily
29-06-2021, 07:32 AM
Again?

Cmon la, dont la.

There might be genuine ones, i am just skeptical. Cheat me once shame on you, cheat me twice shame on ME.

That's how much an arrangement cost?

gingkonut
29-06-2021, 02:18 PM
Again?

Cmon la, dont la.

Hey hey Bro Joe!

Yes, I remembered faintly that I linked you with Angel way back then in 2018 and you discussed directly with her. Then you came to me after you said that she played you out. I tried to talked to her too but things between you and her soured, then you called it off. I have tried to track her down for you too, since I loaned her money for her medical too. PM me if you need more info about her, we can track her down together.

cataramp
29-06-2021, 02:23 PM
Bro you never do one post for male in need ah :o

aczeta76
29-06-2021, 02:24 PM
Nice.. always good to help and move to LTR

gingkonut
29-06-2021, 02:28 PM
honestly, I am surprised got people will support when getting nothing in return..... Good job to all the samaritans.

Jiayou bro, U take care of them while I will support those in Fl dome;)

There are a very small percentage of bros that will help just to help, while majority will want to have ROI. All are good samaritans. And of course there are a handful of black rams and black ewes :(

yesscenter
30-06-2021, 10:31 AM
Hola Brudders!

1. Samstress < 30s, slim and fair with lots of tattoos, needing help for next-of-kin urgent medical emergencies in July. Hope to see if anyones can help her - is in plural as she is NOT looking at bio related transaction. So those seeking ppm or fj, please go FL dome.

2. Samstress > 30s, local chi BAW (Big Average-looking Woman), not a looker, needing regular support for her monthly debt repayment [note that the earlier 40s has found her supporter]

3. Non-Samstress in her 30s, local chi married and slightly plus size, huge cup and needing regular support for her monthly debt repayment.

4. Non-Samstress around 30, local chi petite, needing help with her monthly rental (and reno) while waiting to move into own lodging in coming months. Also to repay loans.

5. Early 40s, SPR, Msia Chinese divorcee with a kid, seeking companion that can lead to LTR. Very understanding and flamboyant on bed..just not a looker. Although fair and smooth. Why I know so much, cos she is one of my FB. She had bad experiences with marriage and guys but still wanna have a hope of meeting someone special. Strictly for those who are looking for potential wife... Or gf whom you can give daily /regular attention.

Best arrangements would be pay per meet and be done with it.
If good and happy can always continue

GanSiowHuang
01-07-2021, 09:40 AM
Hola Brudders!

1. Samstress < 30s, slim and fair with lots of tattoos, needing help for next-of-kin urgent medical emergencies in July. Hope to see if anyones can help her - is in plural as she is NOT looking at bio related transaction. So those seeking ppm or fj, please go FL dome.

2. Samstress > 30s, local chi BAW (Big Average-looking Woman), not a looker, needing regular support for her monthly debt repayment [note that the earlier 40s has found her supporter]

3. Non-Samstress in her 30s, local chi married and slightly plus size, huge cup and needing regular support for her monthly debt repayment.

5. Early 40s, SPR, Msia Chinese divorcee with a kid, seeking companion that can lead to LTR. Very understanding and flamboyant on bed..just not a looker. Although fair and smooth. Why I know so much, cos she is one of my FB. She had bad experiences with marriage and guys but still wanna have a hope of meeting someone special. Strictly for those who are looking for potential wife... Or gf whom you can give daily /regular attention.

TS, you are a Great Helpful Generous General who lead by contribution to less fortunate. 👍👍

gingkonut
01-07-2021, 11:40 AM

Yes, I tend to agree. Risk goes both way - either gal MIA or be difficult when guy gives upfront; or gal allows ppm and the guy patronise once or twice then MIA or give excuse cannot meet. So its always essential for big head to think although all of us guys like to let our small head lead.... :p

gingkonut
06-07-2021, 08:00 PM

Yeah... guess one can easily go FL dome or SA to hook up a ppm mate. In anycase, I've updated page 1 in blue. Those keen, feel free to pm me.

georgie1994
07-07-2021, 09:15 PM
how uncle gingko think about dating app in sg sugarbook? Is it legit and easy to find supporter? I need some opinion before stepped on

georgie1994
07-07-2021, 09:23 PM
That's how much an arrangement cost?

dating through agency really cost a lot, made my heart pain

georgie1994
07-07-2021, 09:29 PM
i will support whenever needs my help yey

georgie1994
07-07-2021, 09:31 PM

good story teller is like that, need to make us went into their story slowly

georgie1994
07-07-2021, 09:32 PM
Uncle Gingko is legit bros. I have met one of the ladies he referred to me before, unfortunately didn't proceed because frequency cannot click.

He has been doing his best to help the ladies until ownself BTH already... Hope bros here can help out... Cheers

helping each other is a good job, i do people help me too

dreamlord96
12-07-2021, 10:57 AM
Kudos to uncle Gingko for his good work and hope to be in the ship with him to extend assistance to those in need.

deematter
12-07-2021, 10:39 PM
come on...i will support u too

gingkonut
13-07-2021, 07:23 PM
Kudos to uncle Gingko for his good work and hope to be in the ship with him to extend assistance to those in need.

Wahh... bro, I thought you will be busy surfing on your new wake board? So fast surf here to post liao ah....

gingkonut
13-07-2021, 07:25 PM
come on...i will support u too

I welcome any gentleman who is realistic and sincere to come on board and support :)

Icebreg79
14-07-2021, 10:45 AM
I welcome any gentleman who is realistic and sincere to come on board and support :)

TS have a big heart to help out those in needs. Support ur kindness. 😊

dreamlord96
15-07-2021, 08:03 AM
Wahh... bro, I thought you will be busy surfing on your new wake board? So fast surf here to post liao ah....

Yesterday met up with #6, not those baby dinosaur but lian next door look with baby fats. Friendly and does have much time on her hand since out of job. :cool:

She will need guidance in getting back on her feet. :)

Bos can put ur pocket in to help these damsel in destress within your means.

Lanister
15-07-2021, 10:36 AM
#6 ? 🤔🤔🤔

Thought end at #5….😅

gingkonut
15-07-2021, 02:36 PM
#6 ? 🤔🤔🤔

Thought end at #5….😅

See updated page 1, Bro Lanister. I already indicated that my list is far more than what's listed.

dreamlord96
15-07-2021, 10:50 PM
#6 ? ������

Thought end at #5….��

I got to a preview queue with Bro Gingko :D:D

tookara
16-07-2021, 08:06 AM
so these are paid dates?

Lanister
16-07-2021, 10:17 AM
Thanks all Bros for the clarifications…

Cheer! Have a great weekends!!!

Prince Devitt
16-07-2021, 11:31 AM
See updated page 1, Bro Lanister. I already indicated that my list is far more than what's listed.

I got to a preview queue with Bro Gingko :D:D

Prince Devitt upped +51 for both

gingkonut
16-07-2021, 05:53 PM
so these are paid dates?

Generally not paid dates, although there may be a need to sieve out genuine bros.

FYI, Bro dreamlord96 is gentleman enough to be felt by me to be deemed sincere enough, and he didn't pay anything to be matched with his lady #6 for direct communication. Neither did the bro for #1 paid to be matched. Both the samster and samstress can freely read my thread here :)

DCS17
21-07-2021, 12:49 PM
Uncle Gingko is real. Chat with him on wechat too :)

But do be sincere before you engage these ladies though :) No punk but real help

maturedman
26-07-2021, 07:37 PM
Generally not paid dates, although there may be a need to sieve out genuine bros.

FYI, Bro dreamlord96 is gentleman enough to be felt by me to be deemed sincere enough, and he didn't pay anything to be matched with his lady #6 for direct communication. Neither did the bro for #1 paid to be matched. Both the samster and samstress can freely read my thread here :)

Hi gingkonut,

We have chatted in kik b4. Keen on the latest. Will dm u separately.

gingkonut
10-02-2022, 04:04 PM
Hola Brudders!

How's my clan of brudders doing in the midst of Omicron bloodshed?

There are a couple of damsels in need. As in most cases, majority are Mama-Next-Door or Plain Jane-Next Door, so non-model looks, non-model build, and non-FL skilled (I think).

PM me with your tele ID if you are sincere to help. Please don't demand pics and ask whats the damage etc, if you are itching for release, please go FL dome - as usual. :D

Rizwano28
11-02-2022, 07:01 PM
Such nice of Uncle Gingko to help those ladies.

lalilulel
12-02-2022, 07:22 PM
interesting, how to support?

georgemagnum
14-02-2022, 07:06 PM
Few good men in SBF. Upz for gkn!

Hola Brudders!

There are a couple of damsels in need. As in most cases, majority are Mama-Next-Door or Plain Jane-Next Door, so non-model looks, non-model build, and non-FL skilled (I think).

PM me with your tele ID if you are sincere to help. Please don't demand pics and ask whats the damage etc, if you are itching for release, please go FL dome - as usual. :D

Allancarpenter
16-02-2022, 12:47 AM
Me, wanna join in too. Any Malay girls?

gingkonut
16-02-2022, 10:34 AM
Me, wanna join in too. Any Malay girls?

Have bro, but list available to forumers only has 1 gula melaka in 20s, single (shape also like solid gula melaka :p )

If you like Ras Malai, I have a divorcee in late 20s desperately seeking supporter due to pressing monthly repayment choking her.
(*Even open to consider co-sharing with a pair of supporters as last of the last resort)

Lanister
16-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Have bro, but list available to forumers only has 1 gula melaka in 20s, single (shape also like solid gula melaka :p )

If you like Ras Malai, I have a divorcee in late 20s desperately seeking supporter due to pressing monthly repayment choking her.
(*Even open to consider co-sharing with a pair of supporters as last of the last resort)

Gula Melaka shape ?

gingkonut
16-02-2022, 12:29 PM

Gula Melaka shape ?

Yes bro, symbologically... so long get the idea is not Macdonald's sugar pack type will do... but then, confirm naturally sweet :)

Allancarpenter
16-02-2022, 01:54 PM
The ‘ ras Malai ‘ like better. Can bring her eat ‘tandoori’ chicken..

Lanister
16-02-2022, 11:13 PM
Yes bro, symbologically... so long get the idea is not Macdonald's sugar pack type will do... but then, confirm naturally sweet :)

Hi Bro Gingkonut

U make me very curious, not sure how I can “help” ? 🤔
But only short duration , I “private limited “ lol… limited resources 😅

Cheer !

Apollo
18-02-2022, 12:01 AM

ooo brown sugar, my beloved food.

She want support in $$ only or both $$ and Sperm ? :D:D

gingkonut
18-02-2022, 12:13 PM
Hi Bro Gingkonut

U make me very curious, not sure how I can “help” ? 🤔
But only short duration , I “private limited “ lol… limited resources 😅

Cheer !

Bro,

You crafted as if can be interpreted as your resources ("cum") is limited, and "stamina" is limited, only can tahan short duration. But I think there are ladies who wanna get it over and done with quickly de..... :p

Just joking....

Can always help in different ways... I have bros who offered to buy books, milk powder, food stuff for damsels in need before, even accompany see doc and pay for the clinic fees...etc... even offer free legal advisory...

Or you can even jio me lim kopi and help me clear my thoughts on how to help more damsels. Else can help me defend against Nut-haters... bound to be plenty as there are botched cases before in the past. :(

gingkonut
18-02-2022, 12:16 PM
ooo brown sugar, my beloved food.

She want support in $$ only or both $$ and Sperm ? :D:D

She just need help on her $9K bill split over 6 months instalment (due to a complicated past event.. which I deem as kena love scam), for which she has been tormented and scrambling to fulfill. In anycase, I am fully tied up and can't help her until I can recoup my own funds (old timers who knows me will understand what I meant).

beni89
24-02-2022, 02:06 PM
She just need help on her $9K bill split over 6 months instalment (due to a complicated past event.. which I deem as kena love scam), for which she has been tormented and scrambling to fulfill. In anycase, I am fully tied up and can't help her until I can recoup my own funds (old timers who knows me will understand what I meant).

Hi bro.. Pm me.. I'm interested to know more

DamienXVII
25-02-2022, 03:59 PM
Hi Bro...
Have PMed you my Tele.
Looking to help both Gula Melaka and Rasmalai if possible...

Xeonic
03-03-2022, 09:38 PM
Hola Brudders!

Will PM u with teleID. Interested to find out more.

Xeonic
03-03-2022, 09:40 PM
How about having kopi.. :)

Lanister
06-03-2022, 12:42 PM
Gingko must be getting busy….

I also want la kopi….

Happy weekend to all bros and sisters

gingkonut
22-03-2022, 10:00 AM
Gingko must be getting busy….

I also want la kopi….

Happy weekend to all bros and sisters

Yes bro! My inbox kena spammed by brudders asking for exact opposite of what I have stated. Majority wants slim, petite young and chio... guess many didn't read - should have went to FL dome to pm the OKTs there instead of the aunties and flabby next door neighbour on my list leh

battownboy
22-03-2022, 03:23 PM
admire of what gingko is doing here. Quitely surfing for a while, maybe can share my Tel id also.

Apollo
22-03-2022, 09:31 PM
Yes bro! My inbox kena spammed by brudders asking for exact opposite of what I have stated. Majority wants slim, petite young and chio... guess many didn't read - should have went to FL dome to pm the OKTs there instead of the aunties and flabby next door neighbour on my list leh

i like quality meaty baby hehe, but will not only support $$ and also sperm :D:D

DamienXVII
23-03-2022, 03:03 PM
Ignore those guys bro. There are a few of us looking for the Ladies Next Door (or Aunties if you please)
contact me via Tele bro.. Sent you DM before.

gingkonut
04-05-2022, 05:49 PM
Hola Brudders!

Have not been posting for some time as most brudders are still very selective. Seeking new blood to join me in rendering aid for the following:

7. Local chi single c cupper ard 30, staying North and seeking huge upfront advance for her debt. Willing to commit 1~1.5 years. Please skip if budget doesn't permit.

8. Local chi in 30s, local chi married BAW D cup and needing regular support for her monthly debt repayment.

9. Local chi petite ard 30, needing help with her monthly creditors chasing to repay loans.

PM me with your tele ID and brief intro, thanks.

Lanister
05-05-2022, 08:39 PM
Hi Bro Gingko

Still wondering how u get to know all these ladies who need help…..

加油!keep your good deeds going….💪💪💪

Cheer !

TheGreatOne
06-05-2022, 12:13 AM
Hola Brudders!

Have not been posting for some time as most brudders are still very selective. Seeking new blood to join me in rendering aid for the following:

7. Local chi single c cupper ard 30, staying North and seeking huge upfront advance for her debt. Willing to commit 1~1.5 years. Please skip if budget doesn't permit.

8. Local chi in 30s, local chi married BAW D cup and needing regular support for her monthly debt repayment.

9. Local chi petite ard 30, needing help with her monthly creditors chasing to repay loans.

PM me with your tele ID and brief intro, thanks.

Regarding 8. BAW as in Big Ass Woman?

gingkonut
20-05-2022, 05:37 PM
Regarding 8. BAW as in Big Ass Woman?

Big Average Woman (although I didn't see her ass before, but surely not small given her body profile)

Just a shout-out that I only resurfaced now after my last post, and my gingkonut tele account won't be in use until I get my phone fixed - badly damaged.

aczeta76
20-05-2022, 06:34 PM
Big Average Woman (although I didn't see her ass before, but surely not small given her body profile)

Just a shout-out that I only resurfaced now after my last post, and my gingkonut tele account won't be in use until I get my phone fixed - badly damaged.

Take care bro.

sexcision
22-05-2022, 01:00 PM
Hi Bro Gingko

Still wondering how u get to know all these ladies who need help…..

加油!keep your good deeds going….💪💪💪

Cheer !

I think bro ginko working as bad dept collectors or something similar.

Lanister
22-05-2022, 02:38 PM
I think bro ginko working as bad dept collectors or something similar.

Made sense…..

gingkonut
23-05-2022, 10:04 AM
Made sense…..

Yes, bro. You are kinda right. I did help many of these ladies with interest-free loans and collected much bad debt.

soonbeng
24-05-2022, 09:58 AM
Hi Bro gingkonut. You are very very kind. I hope you are never cheated of your money.

sexbuzz
25-05-2022, 12:00 AM
Yes, bro. You are kinda right. I did help many of these ladies with interest-free loans and collected much bad debt.

bro gingkonut, think u really mean u've accumulated alot of bad debts:p
not collected:confused:
kudos to u for ur selfless gesture:)
many are'nt so generous, often requires (instant) return for help rendered.

gingkonut
30-05-2022, 12:34 PM
bro gingkonut, think u really mean u've accumulated alot of bad debts:p
not collected:confused:
kudos to u for ur selfless gesture:)
many are'nt so generous, often requires (instant) return for help rendered.

Yes bro. Accumulated is the appropriate word :)
There are some kind hearted bro that came along to render help without returns (indeed there are)... but majority wants instant gratification (which is also understandable). Want good looks, good stats, good skills.... so I have to redirect them to FL dome.

gingkonut
30-05-2022, 12:37 PM
Hi Bro gingkonut. You are very very kind. I hope you are never cheated of your money.

Bro, of cos there are many instances of people who turned after receiving help. And also bros who responded and helped, then bite dust. In anycase, I extended proxy approach to those keen, such that the risk might be better managed (not totally eliminated, cos they still end up have to trust me)...

soonbeng
30-05-2022, 09:05 PM
There was a local Chinese woman in Singapore who was forced by circumstances to become a FL. I don't know what was her reason. She was busty. She had a thread in SBF. Started by a bro. Her FRs sounded good. I called her to book her. She told me the last portion of her debts were paid off in full by a kind bro from SBF. I didn't ask her if she's paying him back in installments. So happy endings can be like this too.

Lanister
08-06-2022, 10:22 AM
Bro, of cos there are many instances of people who turned after receiving help. And also bros who responded and helped, then bite dust. In anycase, I extended proxy approach to those keen, such that the risk might be better managed (not totally eliminated, cos they still end up have to trust me)...

Hi Bro

Any updated list for those who keen to help…,
Trying to keep this thread alive.

Thanks

gingkonut
10-06-2022, 10:46 AM
Hi Bro

Any updated list for those who keen to help…,
Trying to keep this thread alive.

Thanks

Bro,

I received too many pm from bros who ought to be looking at FL dome whenever i post update. So am not doing that often. Anyone keen can always pm me direct :)

lordboy99
11-06-2022, 01:17 AM
hi bro,

mind share updated FL list, new here cant pm u ;/

walkingtwilight
11-06-2022, 03:00 AM
Bro Ginko, would be much better if we knew how much they need lor

KinJioKar
12-06-2022, 01:24 AM
Bro Ginko, would be much better if we knew how much they need lor

Twithead. Not everyone wants to make their personal issues known.

walkingtwilight
12-06-2022, 10:39 AM
Twithead. Not everyone wants to make their personal issues known.

They want help, then at least be open and honest about it. You think what after covid, everyone running charities is it? Like that Ah long would also lend people money for free without problems.

Put your money where your mouth is, you help one, I help one. Or you all talk but no balls?

KinJioKar
12-06-2022, 11:50 AM
They want help, then at least be open and honest about it. You think what after covid, everyone running charities is it? Like that Ah long would also lend people money for free without problems.

Put your money where your mouth is, you help one, I help one. Or you all talk but no balls?

If you are helping, reach out to gingko and he will clue you in.

gingkonut
01-07-2022, 09:55 AM
Edit to remove the post as situation resolved.

Shout out to brudders who are keen, to pm me only if you are able to commit for term duration (at least 3 months) or one-off aid without seeking intimacy in return (since there is a FL dome to go to). Thanks.

gingkonut
24-08-2022, 04:45 PM
Hola Brudders!

Updates for all

10. Local chi single fleshy D cup (early 30ish), seeking supporter to help with her monthly debt repayment. Preferably 2Kish

11. Local chi single petite A cup (early 30ish), seeking supporter to help with her monthly debt repayment urgently. Managed to loan August amount to tide over and preferably 2Kish from Sept onwards

12. Local chi fleshy B cup (early 30ish) married but not in good term with spouse, seeking supporter for her livelihood. Preferably 2Kish

13. Indon single c cup (early 20ish) student studying in SG, seeking supporter for her expenses. Close friend of @BCE, whom uncle gingko knows personally, and she said is almost as wild.

Again, only for sincere bros as there is no room for time wasters. In the event there are bros who have appetite for the lady to send regular contents like pics/vids, these can be discussed.

PM me with your brief intro/description and best offer arrangement so that link up can be made appropriately.

Just a reminder that big head needs to put into use and not just give upfront w/o all necessary measures. Sincerity token applies and will be directed to one of the damsel in need. Should needs arise, proxy through UG can be arranged to minimise risk (provided you trust UG).

Lee444
24-08-2022, 08:16 PM
Your mailbox exceeded, can't send you anymore PM.

Hola Brudders!

Updates for all

10. Local chi single fleshy D cup (early 30ish), seeking supporter to help with her monthly debt repayment. Preferably 2Kish

11. Local chi single petite A cup (early 30ish), seeking supporter to help with her monthly debt repayment urgently. Left $1500 more to clear by end month.

Again, only for sincere bros as there is no room for time wasters. In the event there are bros who have appetite for the lady to send regular contents like pics/vids, these can be discussed.

PM me with your brief intro/description and best offer arrangement so that link up can be made appropriately.

gingkonut
25-08-2022, 10:51 AM
Your mailbox exceeded, can't send you anymore PM.

Cleared, but for limited time only as too many time wasters bombarding... :mad:

Updates made to my list on page 6

Jabbylimmy
03-09-2022, 09:14 AM
Uncle gingko, are any available them? Have bro, but list available to forumers only has 1 gula melaka in 20s, single (shape also like solid gula melaka :p )

georgemagnum
03-09-2022, 09:19 AM
Support uncle gingko! :p

gingkonut
05-09-2022, 12:05 PM
Uncle gingko, are any available them?

Ehh bro... Gula Merah can?

#13 (https://sbfsg.site/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=13) listed
Or if got itch for "OF star", can pm me for BCE arrangement

soadsoad
05-09-2022, 12:17 PM
Hurray, Uncle Gingkonut back with new batch. Hope not too late to secure one of the gals. Had been linked to a virtual SB during worst stretch of COVID. Absolutely legit gal, chio bo! Got me through the worst stretch of government enforced chastity. Highly recommend to save hassle to filter yourself, can just count on UG

Jabbylimmy
07-09-2022, 10:02 AM
Can uncle gingko, can pm me the details?

[QUOTE=gingkonut;21618699]Ehh bro... Gula Merah can?

DanielChan
07-09-2022, 11:58 AM
Interested to help one of them, if it’s possible

gingkonut
07-09-2022, 04:02 PM
Can uncle gingko, can pm me the details?

[QUOTE=gingkonut;21618699]Ehh bro... Gula Merah can?

PM me your brief intro and tele ID, bro. Thanks

gingkonut
07-09-2022, 04:05 PM
Hurray, Uncle Gingkonut back with new batch. Hope not too late to secure one of the gals. Had been linked to a virtual SB during worst stretch of COVID. Absolutely legit gal, chio bo! Got me through the worst stretch of government enforced chastity. Highly recommend to save hassle to filter yourself, can just count on UG

Thanks for the FR, bro ss. You have one of the wildest, kinkiest, most open local chi virtual SB at that juncture :)

She is now out of the financial abyss, and is finishing her internship soon then gonna find a perm job. Your timely support is well appreciated!

gingkonut
15-05-2023, 07:17 PM
Thanks for the FR, bro ss. You have one of the wildest, kinkiest, most open local chi virtual SB at that juncture :)

She is now out of the financial abyss, and is finishing her internship soon then gonna find a perm job. Your timely support is well appreciated!

Haiz... stable job also have unstable projects...

This gem is on the brink of another ditch, and I just helped her again but couldn't go another few more months. First rights of refusal to bro soadsoad but he didnt respond to my tele. Thus I post here instead for new supporter who is keen :)

gingkonut
17-05-2023, 10:31 AM
Here goes... alumini listing

1. 30 married local chi, slim and fair with ink, again needing help for family needs this month. Hope to see any supporter can help and she is willing to repay by being cyber sb with vids and pics. Even with full face disclosure. She is not open at bio related transaction but....

2. 30s Div local chi with D cup, curvy bod 16xcm, 6xkg. Non smoker, seeking supporter to help with outstanding utility bills, monthly house rental. Ready to discuss with sincere supporter who can help with her $5xx bills upfront.

3. Mid 30s, married local chi married slightly plus size, huge cup and needing regular support for her monthly debt repayment. Works in town.

4. 30s married-but-on-a-thread B cup local chi ah lian seeking possibility of help for own medical expenses, renting own lodging and also for living expenses. Auntish looking with not so nice bod and last heard to be dead fish as per FR from last SD. [* requires special taste and open to grouping to fund her monthly expenses and private unit lodging ]

5. Mid 40s, local chi divorcee with a kid, seeking companion that can lead to LTR and also for her debt piled up over past many months without income. Very understanding but not a looker. Although fair and smooth. She had bad experiences with marriage and guys but still wanna have a hope of meeting someone special. Strictly for those who are looking for potential wife or gf whom you can give daily /regular attention. [* requires special taste]

KinJioKar
17-05-2023, 02:58 PM

5. Mid 40s, local chi divorcee with a kid, seeking companion that can lead to LTR and also for her debt piled up over past many months without income. Very understanding but not a looker. Although fair and smooth. She had bad experiences with marriage and guys but still wanna have a hope of meeting someone special. Strictly for those who are looking for potential wife or gf whom you can give daily /regular attention. [* requires special taste]

Special taste means?

TAZBOY
24-05-2023, 03:08 PM
Bro able to share contact for no 2 and 3

QUOTE=gingkonut;22335312]Here goes... alumini listing

1. 30 married local chi, slim and fair with ink, again needing help for family needs this month. Hope to see any supporter can help and she is willing to repay by being cyber sb with vids and pics. Even with full face disclosure. She is not open at bio related transaction but....

2. 30s Div local chi with D cup, curvy bod 16xcm, 6xkg. Non smoker, seeking supporter to help with outstanding utility bills, monthly house rental. Ready to discuss with sincere supporter who can help with her $5xx bills upfront.

3. Mid 30s, married local chi married slightly plus size, huge cup and needing regular support for her monthly debt repayment. Works in town.

4. 30s married-but-on-a-thread B cup local chi ah lian seeking possibility of help for own medical expenses, renting own lodging and also for living expenses. Auntish looking with not so nice bod and last heard to be dead fish as per FR from last SD. [* requires special taste and open to grouping to fund her monthly expenses and private unit lodging ]

5. Mid 40s, local chi divorcee with a kid, seeking companion that can lead to LTR and also for her debt piled up over past many months without income. Very understanding but not a looker. Although fair and smooth. She had bad experiences with marriage and guys but still wanna have a hope of meeting someone special. Strictly for those who are looking for potential wife or gf whom you can give daily /regular attention. [* requires special taste][/QUOTE]

BreakingZero
25-05-2023, 12:14 AM

Uncle provide info on 4 and 5 with damages via pm. if possible can arrange a meeting also, if meetings are done through you.

renterthedragon
25-05-2023, 05:27 PM

M
Keen on 2 and 5 can pm me details

JackieWong
25-05-2023, 05:55 PM
Interested in 2 and 3 pm me the details thanks

Rizwano28
25-05-2023, 07:00 PM
Would love no 1 or 2. Do pm ur contact

gingkonut
29-05-2023, 12:16 PM
Special taste means?

Yoz bro. Special taste cos this lady yearn for r/s, unlike the typ piak and go type... moreover not a looker...

georgemagnum
07-06-2023, 09:45 PM
UpZ for gingko bro …. One helluva good hearted guy!

finova93
08-06-2023, 12:18 AM
moreover not a looker...

gingkonut
08-06-2023, 11:42 AM
moreover not a looker...

Bro, the super Chio Bus and head turners can go solve their problem at FL Dome on their own. Mainly the next door neighbours and kopi soh find it hard to get help discreetly. Thats why....

big wood
09-06-2023, 11:08 AM
Bro can pm 2 and 3 see can I donate some help thanks

gingkonut
14-06-2023, 12:36 PM
Updated 27 June 2023 alumini listing - please pm UG with your tele ID along with interest

1. [Case reopened as of 19 June... bro Edwin wanna stop suddenly and convert to loan. So end up damsel have to find supporter to repay her debts to him and bro soad for prior loan extended]
30 married local chi, handful cup, slim and fair with ink, seeking help for family needs for 3 months. Hope to get supporter keen to take her with $2~3K mthly allowance - she can HOST during day time.

2. 30s Div local chi with D cup, curvy bod 16xcm, 6xkg. Non smoker, seeking supporter to help with debt repayment and monthly house rental. Ready to discuss with sincere supporter who can help with $2~3K mthly allowance. [Thanks to the bro who helped her $5xx sp bill so she have time to breath].

4. [Case closed]

kunikny
14-06-2023, 03:22 PM
Bro, please pm 2 thanks.

JackieWong
15-06-2023, 12:36 AM
Bro pm 2 and 3 thanks

aczeta76
16-06-2023, 11:04 AM
Can share for 2 and 3..

Happy to give 1 a shot too if she needs coz no harm having more support since non-bio

Updated June 2023 alumini listing

1. [Case closed, thanks to bro Edwin and not forgetting bro soad for extending his prior loan]
30 married local chi, slim and fair with ink, again needing help for family needs this month. Hope to see any supporter can help and she is willing to repay by being cyber sb with vids and pics. Even with full face disclosure. She is not open at bio related transaction but....

2. 30s Div local chi with D cup, curvy bod 16xcm, 6xkg. Non smoker, seeking supporter to help with debt repayment and monthly house rental. Ready to discuss with sincere supporter who can help with $2~3K mthly allowance. [Thanks to the bro who helped her $5xx sp bill so she have time to breath].

snap
16-06-2023, 04:06 PM
PM #3 (https://sbf.social/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3) please

gingkonut
20-06-2023, 05:10 PM
Bro pm 2 and 3 thanks

PM me your tele ID bro. Too many ppl expressed interest, but only a handful pass the initial screening to be linked up

JackieWong
20-06-2023, 08:37 PM
PM me your tele ID bro. Too many ppl expressed interest, but only a handful pass the initial screening to be linked up

Already pm u with my telegram ID

gingkonut
03-08-2023, 12:26 PM
Updated 3 August 2023 alumini listing - please pm UG with your tele ID along with interest.

1. [Case closed - All resolved. Parent and helper moved back at her home now, alls well. Many thanks for bro who helped]

2. [Case closed - thanks to the bro who jump to her rescue so that I need not be burnt further].

3. Mid 30s, married local chi, meaty, huge cup and needing regular support for her monthly debt repayment. Works in town.

4. [Case closed - delisted as converted to hosting at her place for ppm. So UG deemed as out of scope]

5. [Case closed - she awaiting job confirmation and will wait for fate to bring her a soul mate]

Neverlookback
04-08-2023, 11:00 PM
So UG is a pimp or a marriage agent?
LOL

sadsky18
06-08-2023, 09:56 AM
Updated 3 August 2023 alumini listing - please pm UG with your tele ID along with interest.

1. [Case closed - All resolved. Parent and helper moved back at her home now, alls well. Many thanks for bro who helped]

2. 30s Div local chi, meaty with D cup, Non smoker, seeking supporter to help with debt repayment and monthly house rental.
[I ended up bailing her out from last month's rental woes, so she now need to continue finding supporter for this month and onwards. *If no taker, may resort to ppm as my funds dried up].

3. Mid 30s, married local chi, meaty, huge cup and needing regular support for her monthly debt repayment. Works in town.

4. [Case closed - converted to hosting at her place for ppm]

5. Mid 40s, local chi divorcee with a kid, seeking companion that can lead to LTR and also for her debt piled up over past many months. Although fair and smooth, but not a looker. Strictly for those who are looking for potential wife or gf whom you can give daily /regular attention.

Uncle ,

Business so good . Mail full liao lo .

😂

gingkonut
06-08-2023, 10:11 AM
So UG is a pimp or a marriage agent?
LOL

Neither, bro. Unless you wanna coin a new term? :p

gingkonut
06-08-2023, 10:12 AM
Uncle ,

Business so good . Mail full liao lo .

😂

Yes, alway kena so many pm asking for ppm... photos... you know lah... end up have to refer to other part of the forum where specific needs can be met

guess67
07-08-2023, 03:26 PM
Yes, alway kena so many pm asking for ppm... photos... you know lah... end up have to refer to other part of the forum where specific needs can be met

Uncle, U are so hot here :D

gingkonut
07-08-2023, 04:51 PM
Uncle, U are so hot here :D

No leh, my dear. Outside weather hotter...

yesscenter
08-08-2023, 10:04 AM
No leh, my dear. Outside weather hotter...

Hi uncle. Where u get do many lob Ang
Can guide us

gingkonut
08-08-2023, 02:49 PM
Hi uncle. Where u get do many lob Ang
Can guide us

Lobang? Not many lah... i just happen to know NNS and Guess67, along with many others. You can also join me to have kopi with Guess67, then I intro you to her and she becomes your lobang? :rolleyes:

kunikny
08-08-2023, 07:03 PM

4. [Case closed - converted to hosting at her place for ppm]

So for this case can pm contact for ppm?

gingkonut
08-08-2023, 07:37 PM
So for this case can pm contact for ppm?

Ehhh... but this falls out of Uncle Gingko's usual scope.. that's why I delisted her. In anycase, not chio nor have good figure so its better to go FL dome IMHO. If you really have rare taste and keen, we can still discuss on the side lol :D

gingkonut
30-08-2023, 04:32 PM
Updated 30 August 2023 alumini listing - please pm UG with your tele ID along with interest.

6. 30ish Samstress, married local chi with small cups needing regular support of $2.5~$3K for her monthly debt repayment. Urgently needing financial assistance for her medical bills and money lenders.

*If there are any sincere bros who felt led to pitch in for her immediate needs, welcome to lend a helping hand.

*If there are bros who are keen to pool resource and help, also welcome to discuss and be shortlisted to contact her.

** Many of you who think you know who she is, but not keen to fork out or chip in to help. Please be nice and not make unhelpful comments

She is currently hospitalised, and is desperate for more aid, much beyond what I can already chipped in. For those naysayers who think its another ploy, please refrain from speculating and just focus on our prresential election. :)

choctest
30-08-2023, 07:19 PM
Updated 30 August 2023 alumini listing - please pm UG with your tele ID along with interest.

6. 30ish Samstress, married local chi with small cups needing regular support of $2.5~$3K for her monthly debt repayment. Urgently needing financial assistance for her medical bills and money lenders.

*If there are any sincere bros who felt led to pitch in for her immediate needs, welcome to lend a helping hand.

*If there are bros who are keen to pool resource and help, also welcome to discuss and be shortlisted to contact her.

She is currently hospitalised, and is desperate for more aid, much beyond what I can already chipped in. For those naysayers who think its another ploy, please refrain from speculating and just focus on our prresential election. :)

I have pm-ed you

gingkonut
14-09-2023, 11:05 AM
Updated 14 Sept 2023 alumini listing - please pm UG with your tele ID along with interest.

6. 30ish married local chi with B cups seeking regular support of $2.5k for her monthly debt repayment. Flexible timing

7. 30ish Div local chi, fleshy with D cup seeking 3 sponsors to support her with $800~$1k each, for at least 3months. Mostly mornings or evenings

Those who contacted UG before but full of excuses, doubts or deleted past chats will be on low priority.

gingkonut
16-11-2023, 06:28 PM
Updated 16 Nov 2023 alumini listing - please pm UG with your tele ID along with interest.

8. 30ish married local chi with B cups seeking monthly support for $2K debt repayment. Stays near the kembangan and lavender line...Flexible timing

Those who contacted UG before but full of excuses, doubts or deleted past chats will not be considered.

Neverlookback
18-11-2023, 12:53 AM
Updated 16 Nov 2023 alumini listing - please pm UG with your tele ID along with interest.

8. 30ish married local chi with B cups seeking monthly support for $2K debt repayment. Stays near the kembangan and lavender line...Flexible timing

Those who contacted UG before but full of excuses, doubts or deleted past chats will not be considered.

^^friends^^
Right.....

gingkonut
12-12-2023, 06:19 PM
Thank you all, who have supported and those who lent a helping hand for good cause without specific returns. Kudos to all who chipped in one way or another. Case closed for all above damsels.

To those who are skeptical still... maybe can consider chipping in some for a mother in need of aid while her kid is currently hospitalised for lungs complication. PM me if anyone is open :)

fitlou
13-12-2023, 02:31 AM
Pls pm ug. Your inbox is full :(

yesscenter
13-12-2023, 08:37 AM
Thank you all, who have supported and those who lent a helping hand for good cause without specific returns. Kudos to all who chipped in one way or another. Case closed for all above damsels.

To those who are skeptical still... maybe can consider chipping in some for a mother in need of aid while her kid is currently hospitalised for lungs complication. PM me if anyone is open :)

Hi Uncle

Can I have her contact
Thanks

gingkonut
13-12-2023, 10:53 AM
Pls pm ug. Your inbox is full :(

Yah bro, just cleared... so many headless PMs wor...
Best is to PM me ur tele and we take it from there

gingkonut
13-12-2023, 11:25 AM
Hi Uncle

Can I have her contact
Thanks

Bro, as in her current state of caring for her kid by the hospital bed, the last thing is to be bombarded by slew of msg asking all sorts of questions, etc. PM me with your tele and we take it from there.

I only want to channel appropriate aid to her to add and discuss. Thanks.

CloudT
13-12-2023, 11:45 AM
PMing for no. 8

gingkonut
13-12-2023, 12:05 PM
PMing for no. 8

Bro, 8 and earlier all redeemed. I haven't start #9 (https://bfsg.social/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=9) yet, hopefully need not. As usual, i tide her through a while le, thinking she will be out of the woods soon with new job but kena this medical case.... haiz...

gingkonut
14-12-2023, 11:45 AM
Bo bian already... keen supporters, please PM with your tele as usual. Donation welcome too.

9. Mid 30 local mom seeking support for kid's medical expenses and household bills, debt repayment. Urgently needs $800 per week from now till February. Looks and bod only 6/10, so please don't PM me if you seek chio bus or ask me for bed FR (go FL dome, pls).

hardsean
21-12-2023, 01:40 AM
telegram

Bo bian already... keen supporters, please PM with your tele as usual. Donation welcome too.

9. Mid 30 local mom seeking support for kid's medical expenses and household bills, debt repayment. Urgently needs $800 per week from now till February. Looks and bod only 6/10, so please don't PM me if you seek chio bus or ask me for bed FR (go FL dome, pls).