PDA

View Full Version : Finding Kylie

VLover123
21-06-2021, 02:43 PM
Hi bros, if anyone here has the current contacts of Kylie. The VP girl that has just stop working. Would appreciate a PM. Thanks.

VLover123
23-06-2021, 05:05 PM
Why zap me??
Is this wrong section to go to?

chrisdemon2004
23-06-2021, 06:51 PM
What’s VP?

She’s the WL with family problem (in hospital)?

VLover123
25-06-2021, 01:10 PM
What’s VP?

She’s the WL with family problem (in hospital)?

Hi bro,
VP is V Premium. From Dome 3, for Vietnam gals. Some pretty nice gals there.
Kylie is an ang pai from them. But stop in end May and didn't manage to get her contacts.
Any kind bros able to share if possible. Thanks.

4k1con63
25-06-2021, 01:43 PM
Hi bro,
VP is V Premium. From Dome 3, for Vietnam gals. Some pretty nice gals there.
Kylie is an ang pai from them. But stop in end May and didn't manage to get her contacts.
Any kind bros able to share if possible. Thanks.

Bro, I pretty sure that FLs would not and DO NOT like people contacting them personally. And as you said she stopped working already, so why still want to harass her? Service too good? Don't get KC bro. There is plenty of fishes in the sea, most likely she already back in Vietnam with that big bank of hers with all our bros money in it enjoying life.
And if some bros have her contact I pretty sure she give them willingly and if she did not give you means you are someone she does not want to meet again.

VLover123
27-06-2021, 08:53 PM
Bro, I pretty sure that FLs would not and DO NOT like people contacting them personally. And as you said she stopped working already, so why still want to harass her? Service too good? Don't get KC bro. There is plenty of fishes in the sea, most likely she already back in Vietnam with that big bank of hers with all our bros money in it enjoying life.
And if some bros have her contact I pretty sure she give them willingly and if she did not give you means you are someone she does not want to meet again.

Thanks for the advise.
Not sure whether got KC or not, becos she really able to lure pple towards her.
We wanted to exchange contacts but the passion took over and she was sucking my soul out while I took over and fuck her brains out..
Overshot the timing and I left in a hurry without the contact.
Few days later she stop working..
Not my intention to harass her or anything..
If any bros still in contact with her, u can reach out to me. I will prove that she knows me. Whether she wants to share would be up to her. Thanks.

enzomatrix
01-07-2021, 02:19 PM
Am in contact with her. She is resting now i guess prob in bistro ba. She not interested for outside biz, you can prob find her when she goes back to vp.